It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am so tired of seeing the eye deny, I gotta get some relief from this maddening nightmare.

I an onto this. Ferdinand by 4= great great grandfather. I only tried FerdinandI.
that was Ernest The Iron, Itried every variation. I think this may go somewhere with one of the other Ferdinands. check it out I gotta get from this comp. I B Crazy from it.

Be Well all and happy hunting.

MaxxLarge
Staying awake at nights to keep the aliens from taking Me in My sleep.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a historical timeline of the church's involvement in European affairs.

www.teachinghearts.org...

so far I've found squat

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi, new to this game and didn't get involved in the last one so I was wondering if someone could give me a page number to start from on this thread concerning this clue

tell me the ancient 5-sided mystery of kings

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Click my sig if you want the list of answers so far..
Care of Watch The Rocks

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Edit: Agent T beat me to it. So yeah, just click on his sig.

[edit on 2/11/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the answer is in this book

www.alibris.com...:%20Dynastic%20Cults%20in%20Medieval%20Central%20Euro pe

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I wonder if the answer is in this book..

I wonder if it,s on ebay

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, we've covered the whole family history on each Ferdinand.

I'm thinking that "Holy Rule" might be linked to a literal "holy Rule."
Maybe the 7 deadly Sins or something along those lines.

When King Ferdinand of Naples used to appear in public, he would put his hand in his pocket from time to time. Those who understood his ways knew that he was clenching his fist with the thumb stuck out between the first and second fingers, to avert the effect of a glance of the evil eye that someone in the street might have cast on him. [*43] Perhaps Ferdinand got his formula to overcome the effects of the evil eye from the orthodox Hebrews: "Whoever is on the point of entering a city and is afraid of the evil eye should stick his right thumb in his left hand and his left thumb in his right hand and say, 'I am of the seed of Joseph, whom the evil eye may not touch.'" [*44]

Today we know that there is no such thing as an evil eye, except it be the smiting of a youth by the dreamy and seductive eyes of a maid; that envious thoughts harm no one but the person who envies, as mere envy is wasteful and fruitless; peacock feathers are no more unlucky than the feathers of any other bird, and all the anger in the world cannot bewitch the object that is hated.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
in pathetic desperation I just tried ferdinand.html. why? the first would preced the 4th by 4

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
bookmarked this site for the vast amount of unwanted knowledge I am gaining

www.ucalgary.ca...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I even tried
Islam
Judaeism
christianity.
If they are refering to the Spanish Ferdinand royalty. I,m sure religious ruling fought over for Quite a few rulers

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

interesting and perhaps someone will be prodded into the correct line of thinking.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.positiveatheism.org...

I forgot to add the link to my post above.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
25% done with this thing and I already hate the eye. as such, I give you this.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hello been here fore about 20 minutes. I tried AustroHungarianMonarchy because in 1867 thats what it turned into, when franz ferdinand was 4 years old.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I figure look at by 4 as a time or age. preceded ferdinand by 4 (years old)or preceded ferdinand by 4 (oclock). the time thing isnt matching but i thought the other age thing was intersting if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Magellan, the worlds first circumnavigator, has the first name of ferdinand but nothing there

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you are searching around ATS and see that a post is "tagged with" followed by alpha numerics, does that relate to this game or no?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
wolcottfamily.com...

I dont know if anyone else has gone the christopher columbus route with his son ferdinand, heres a website on the questionable parentage, ive tried all i can think of with it maybe one of you will have more luck.

Oh yea there was this too...
quote:
The Manding made contact with the closest land mass to the West African coast, Brazil. They appear to have used it as a base for exploration of the Americas, traveling along rivers in the dense jungles of South America and overland till they reached North America. The African Muslims of Honduras called themsleves "Almamys" prior to the coming of the Spaniards. They may have been related to the Africans of northern Honduras seen by Ferdinand Columbus, the son of Christopher Columbus. In the Manding language ‘Almamy" was used for Al-Imamu, Arabic for "prayer leader."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by kastinyque]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hows everybody doing on this? I never did get to follow up on the possibility by 4 might mean and age or time.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join