It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
questio are we past the prize page on a new question or what my firewall is crewig with my cookies

uh nevermind i fixed it

[edit on 11/2/2006 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
we are on the "what holy rule preceded ferdinand by 4."

we should really try to pick appart the grammar and such. Preceded came mean before (as you all know) but it can also mean Introduced or an introduction to something.

What Holy Rule Introduced Ferdinand By Four?

well right now Im reading about Ferdinand the first. 4 people were executed for rebellion against the house of Habsburg, and then Ferdinand came into power.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i think this may have something to do with the illuminati
by the way i figured out that they keep track of your cookies trough those ads

[edit on 11/2/2006 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
my question is why would it suddenly start going back in time when franz ferdinand, also part of ww1, may fit? Havent they been going in time progressing order?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Aren't the questions all conspiracy related?? What kind of conspiracy is there surrounding a Ferdinand and a Holy rule?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Aren't the questions all conspiracy related?? What kind of conspiracy is there surrounding a Ferdinand and a Holy rule?

Depends on the ferdinand. Holy Rule almost certainly refers to the Holy Roman Empire in my mind, and from there we've got Franz Ferdinand obviously, but also Ferdinand I (if memory serves) was preceeded 4x by Sigismund "super grammaticam"- a man so dirty he wouldn't even follow the rules of latin grammar.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
the only conspiracy right now is the one that started WW1

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ferdinand of spain had a conspiracy related issue, but I think we should really focus on what has happened AFTER 1905. Tsar Ferdinand and Franz Ferdinand are my top bids. Tsar Ferdinand had issues with the Holy Synod, and conspiracies went around, but that was before 1905 (1890's) though he ruled over bulgaria in 1908.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
And dont totally rule out Ferdinand Foch, he created plan xvii, another major plan used in world war one.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
what is his conspiracy though kast? if hes not conspiracy related we can rule him out

we have franz ferdinand which we know was assassinated and a conspiracy in itself. We have tsar ferdinand who may or may not be conspiracy related *possibly, still researching*.

now, I am positive that every answer will not predate the answer before it. If we dont have that, our choices become alot more open ended.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Anyone getting any where with this? Im thinking a timeline of major religious influences? Im not sure can anyone point me in the right direction?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
does the conspiracy need focus on ferdinand though, couldnt it focus on what ever holy rule it is that precedes him?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
there has to be some sort of connection between them.

what holy rule preceded ferdinand by 4. ferdinand is a main focus, so hes gotta be directly connected in some way.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you consider "holy rule" to mean a rule set forth by someone, then maybe one of these papal bulls could apply to whatever timeframe and whichever Ferdinand we're looking for.

en.wikipedia.org...

Geeez... This one is tough.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well franz ferdinand died in 1914 making this "Pastor aeternus" the fourth rule that preceeded him. According to the link provided above. It is a rule that defines papal infallibility. Looking into it now. Although the list given by the link says it is a very incomplete set of papal bulls.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
samvak.tripod.com...

this is about the "black hand" it might have something..

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here and betting no one is going to get this one without another clue/hint. (pleeeeaaaaz!!!)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I've been reading about Archduke francis ferdinand, and there is no connection to a Holy Rule for him that i can find. So i think that we are looking further back more towards Ferdinard I. Looking into the conspiracy side, but not finding much at the moment.

Once i have found a 'conspiracy' then i'll look at the 'Holy Rule' part.

Lets get this question out of the way !!

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Cambion]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well, I decided to start looking at other Ferdinands since that one was giving me a headach. lol

One that might work??? is President Ferdinand Marcos fo the Philippines. He lived from 1917-1989 and served from 65-86.

It was the only one that really smelled of conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I dont see how it could be a holy roman empire ferdinand that its referring to. The game doesnt do random. It doesn't expect you to guess at which ferdinand it is talking about, and since there are 3 ferdinands as holy roman emperors, I highly doubt it is Holy Roman Empire.

I also see the timeline thing. now I may be wrong, but there are at least 2 important ferdinand's in ww1 and both have had some sort of conspiracy surrounding them.

Franz Ferdinand was assassinated major part of starting ww1. Tsar Ferdinand was denied recognition by the Holy Synod in 1890's, causing conspiracies to circulate around that, but I have yet to find an answer.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join