It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society/Occult symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Feel free to use this thread for any symbol talk but I have a specific question. I was buying some tea bags and saw a dual lighting bolt and I thought of the sign Hitler used on uniforms,graves etc which was called something I forget and the orgin,source and meaning I would like to know also.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Didn't the two lightning bolts come from the Rune Stones?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good question did they originate from rune stones found or added to the runes? Also where did runes orginate from? After thinking about this for a while I believe there was a whole alphabet Hitler recovered from some sort of ancient pagan group that originated from. This also could be a source of the symbol.

Any idea the alphabet or ancient pagan group I am thinking of?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The "ligntning bolts" you refer to was a stylized "SS" standing for shutzstaffel or storm trooper.

Waffen SS

The above link may help.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hitler was searching for anchient germanic ruins and civilizations allover Africa, and Europe. All of the SS symbols come from ancient mystery schools, allover the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hitler was thoroughly obsessed with the occult.. he was convinced that his domination of the world lied in aquiring massive amounts of occult artifacts and cultivating his spiritual powers.

It is RUMORED that he was a freemason in his youth, and that he left before his killing spree.. later claiming the masons to be a jewish domination effort.. and it should be noted that besides jews, gypsies and homosexuals that he also executed thousands of masons in germany to steal their family fortunes to fund the war

It is also rumored that he was a member of an aristorcatic german occult society known as the Thule society, which would be undeniably considered to be part of the black lodge of evil forces in the world

and as Tamahu would be far better equipped to explain, he was said to have been educated in the occult mysteries by the man known as "the man in the green gloves", my knowledge of this man is painfully limited.. but needless to say he was suppose to be quite the player in spiritual affairs

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
It is RUMORED that he was a freemason in his youth, and that he left before his killing spree.. later claiming the masons to be a jewish domination effort.. and it should be noted that besides jews, gypsies and homosexuals that he also executed thousands of masons in germany to steal their family fortunes to fund the war

I watched a documentary on TV last year which ran through Hitlers plans for the UK should he win the war. He has an entire section dedicated to freemasons and what he was going to do to them. Many hundreds, if not thousands, of freemasons were to be executed as a threat to Nazi security. My grandfather would have been one of them.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The double lightning bolt used by hitler was indeed a theft ( as was much of hitlers symbolism) from the Runes.

Ehwaz is and was a representation of the lightning bolts of Ohdan and the bolts caused by the striking of the Hammer Mjollinir. Thorr's Hammer that symbolizes justice protectionand defence for the defenceless for those who have no protection.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light

It is also rumored that he was a member of an aristorcatic german occult society known as the Thule society, which would be undeniably considered to be part of the black lodge of evil forces in the world

He was never a Mason nor a member of Thule; however, many top Nazi Party men had been former Thulists, including Himmler and Rosenberg.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank you for clearing that up ML, i dont recall exactly where i heard the rumor, or read it rather... but knowing how thorough you tend to be in your research, i am comfortable in taking your word for it, and will admit that it was probably himmler i was thinking of.. the obvious phonetic pronounciation similarities can make for some confusion between the two men

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just for the record, in the Runes the lightning bolts are the
Sigel another word for................. The SUN.

Who would have thought it?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
First the Lightingbolts, Yes they are from Runes and Yes Hitler Used them.

Question: I know the Swastika was a major symbol of a religion that Hilter well... Um Hiterized, But for given life of me I cannot remeber which Religion A Little Help!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As I recall Hindu, but I could be wrong. It also has ties to Hopi and Navajo as I recall.

WorldWatcher where are you?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The hammer is used alot I noticed when Stalking Wolf mentioned the striking of the hammer causing the lightning bolts.

Wasn't Cain associated with striking a hammer, for working bronze or something.

And the Fabians like the little poem about taking a hammer and smashing things to bits to be remade in their own fashion.

And Pink Floyd uses the hammer to represent communistic type authority.

Edited

Why do you suppose the tea bags had lightning bolts? Who makes them?

[edit on 26-10-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i have a ten Karat gold pin that belonged to my grandfather. it's triangular with slightly rounded sides, with a ships wheel on the left, an hour glass on the right and a thin tall building between them. anyone have any clue what this could stand for? oh yeah and the post has threads, the back screws onto.

join