It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Film Admiral Byrd fighting Saucers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58I can't find ANYTHING on an A-21 though.

I wonder if they meant A-21 Vicker not Vampire???

First Series (1921 - 1934)

This First Series consisted of only 13 aircraft but only 12 A numbers were assigned. This was a result of the order for the'A5' Vickers Vimy not being taken up and the re-assigning of the A5 prefix to the Westland Wapiti. All aircraft were numbered sequentially.

RAAF

Seems likely to me that the British were in the thick of things at the time, whether openly or not... maybe a few Australians tossed in?... and considering we are talking the Falklands and Antarctica (Just what was that Falkland War all about anyway?)

Second Series (1935 - 1960)
ADF Aircraft Serial Numbers
RAAF A21 Dehavilland DH-94 Moth Minor

Source

Originally posted by stumason
Besides, I am surprised no one has mentioned the British expedition that preceded Operation Highjump......

I have... not in this thread... but no one listens

I have an interesting photo from the 1966 British expedition though...

Scalar black energy beam test in progress?

FULL SIZE HERE

[edit on 28-5-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 28-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OK. I munched the video and got nothing more of interest concerning Byrd and his expedition. I will contact the author and director of the film, who is also a writer, 3 books:

bookz.ru...
bookz.ru...
bookz.ru...

All concerning the paranormal...

Edit: Direct Links

[edit on 28/5/07 by MastaG]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have found this.

In it you can see the problem of trying to spell names that are originally written with a different alphabet, like "Richard Berd".

They also talk about a "torpedo boat ‘Merdok’".

Does it help?

Edit: I don't know if it helps, but the name of the pilot appears as "Джон Сайерсон", and that could be written as Djon Saierson. Maybe someone can find a name that sounds like that.

[edit on 28/5/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Does it help?

Not really...
great for a laugh, tho! Thanks for the website, got the e-mail of the TV n' I've written a letter to them asking for the contact details of the director and film author.

About the author... he seems to be undercover or something. He seems to be the chief co-ordinator of some scientific organization... ...which is nowhere to be found... This is beginning to bug me out...! I'm really puzzled... Hope I'll get some answers by mail and on the forum, where I asked some people for the guys contact details.

OK, all, good night! It's 3:20 here...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
More resources on Antarctica

Bronson Destroyer

Henderson Destroyer

Hi,

Antarctica references

Some references on Antarctica and Operations: Highjump, Deep Freeze and Argus are here.

von Braun and Antarctica

One strange fact, also mentioned by TeslaandLyne and Zorgon, is that Wernher von Braun went to Antarctica with Byrd in Operation Highjump and Deep Freeze, this is difficult to find and only a small number of resources on the year 1967. Also I remember to find some information on von Braun participating in Highjump and Deep Frezze, but could access now, as anyone that confirmation?

References for von Braun and Antarctica:
. history.msfc.nasa.gov...
. www.southpolestation.com...
. www.klabs.org...
. www.clavius.org...

U-boat Seehund (Seal) type

The U-boat U-5010 is from type Seehund (Seal) or Type XXVII, it is 2 crew submarine, so could take possessions (some cargo) but not passengers (in good conditions).

MastaG and Russian soldier, could you conform that the videos talks about U-5010?

Vitaliy Pravdivtsev

The Author, from ArMaP find is Vitaliy Pravdivtsev, a google search finds many references to UFO videos also by “Vitaly”.

Also the 2 videos are the same thing, just the small one is a cut from the first, confirmed by MastaG and Russian soldier. Some nice Skype and MSN sessions at three.

Operation Highjump

From an official list on Operation Highjump he do not find any other Destroyer besides the 2 official Henderson and Bronson.

The official Destroyers:
. USS Clarence K. Bronson (DD-668)
. USS Henderson (DD-785)

From this ships list www.hazegray.org... we have the Destroyers www.hazegray.org... and for “Merdoc” (or maybe Murdock?) we have:
. no “maer” and no “mare”
. with “mar” only the destroyers MARSHALL, MARCUS
. with “mer” only MEREDITH, MERVINE, MERTZ
. with “mur” only MURRAY MURPHY

It is a Destroyer, translation checked and rechecked by MastaG.

From ArMap link they say that “Merdoc” is a Torpedo Boat, so with “M” we have from www.hazegray.org... :
. MACKENZIE
. MANLEY
. MCKEE
. MORRIS

in any case don’t match.

“Sperrbrecher/Mur”

With “Mur” I found:
. www.hazegray.org...
. www.janmaat.de...
. www.german-navy.de...

About Casablanca en.wikipedia.org... .

Some Highjump losses:
. en.wikipedia.org...
. www.vaq34.com...
. www.rr0.org...

If they had a sunken ship they will not give that information and the ship name will be removed from the official lists. Some remain classified but others are declassified ships

I doubt if they had a war there and some huge losses, that they will give that information, maybe someone want to try a FOIA?

For identical names he have also “Muroc”, but I do not foun any ship with that name only a special Air Force Base en.wikipedia.org... .

McMurdo refers to a place in Antarctica:
. astro.uchicago.edu...
. www.antarcticconnection.com...
. en.wikipedia.org...
. www.nsf.gov...

Russian language tools

For automatic translation:
. www.google.com...
. www.rustran.com...

John “Sireson”

The other missing information is about John “Sireson”, maybe a name with similar sound?

The original by MastaG: Джон Сайрсон, Саерсон, Сайрсан (identical to ArMaP)

That gives identical names by the tools:
. John Sayrson, Saerson, Sayrsan
. John Sajrson

or Sanderson?

On John “Sireson”, MastaG, could you e-mail the TV channel to obtain more information or the contact for the video producer?

To complement Zorgon information, from www.south-pole.com... he have “According to news releases of Admiral Byrd's November 12 press conference announcing OPERATION HIGHJUMP, "The Navy strongly discounted reports that the voyage will be primarily a lap in the race for uranium. 'When this expedition was first talked about, uranium wasn't even mentioned. The statement that this is a uranium race for atomic energy is not correct', Admiral Byrd was quoted as saying. However, the basic objectives were not diplomatic, scientific or economic -- they were military. OPERATION HIGHJUMP was, and to this day still is, the largest Antarctic expedition ever organized.” (sic).

Anyone has the video “The Secret Land” (1948, 71 minutes)?. Details the Operation Highjump mission, a massive U.S. Navy expedition to explore the military possibilities of Antarctica. From the “National Archives Constitution Avenue between 7th and 9th Streets
Programs listed are in the McGowan Theater. Admission is free. Reservations required only where noted. For more information or to make reservations, call 202.357-5000 or e-mail [email protected]. Enter through the Constitution Avenue Special Events entrance for all programs.” Could someone go there?

For space reasons (2 spaces left) I will put more references here

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

the ckaim of 250k unaccounted for - is erroneous . and the premise that they could be shipped to the antarctic frankly laughable

YOUR LAUGHABLE! Who says all 250K went to Antarctica,

err ATS member " Graham " did - did you not read it ??

if not why not - ask you quoted it in full

just to refresh your memory - here it is again :

Originally posted by Graham
I remember reading a few years ago that 250,000 German soldiers at the end of ww2 were un accounted for (excluding pow's,mia,kia etc) supposidly they were transported to antartica at the end of 45 to beef up the defences at the antartic base, i'll try and dig a link up for it again

Graham

in future please address what i actually raid - in the context of the origional claim

PS - no one has even tried to addess the issue of the validity of the " 250K unaccounted for " claim -

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
PS - no one has even tried to addess the issue of the validity of the " 250K unaccounted for " claim -

Wirklich? Wir müssen etwas über das tun!

Sounds like a challenge for Pegasus

250K thats a lot of bread and butter... somebody had to feed them... follow the kitchen... find the secret base

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

image source: history.msfc.nasa.gov...

One strange fact, also mentioned by TeslaandLyne and Zorgon, is that Wernher von Braun went to Antarctica with Byrd in Operation Highjump and Deep Freeze, this is difficult to find and only a small number of resources on the year 1967. Also I remember to find some information on von Braun participating in Highjump and Deep Frezze, but could access now, as anyone that confirmation?

Is that so. Bringing VB from NM to the Nazi saucer stronghold in the Antarctic.

How long will that picture be up, laugh laugh. No record of VB in America
in the 30s, yet Lyne says he was in NM on the p2 saucer project.
As Lyne says, we started it, gave it to Gernamy and after WWII had
to pay VB to get it back in NM development. VB unlocking Tesla notes
that remained in America, the same stolen by Scherff (?)(P Bush?)
with a spy camera and sold to Germany to develop the saucer program.

I mean would that be the hottest program of the age to make the plane
without wings Tesla always talked about. I mean, come on lets do this
thing would be the yada yada of the age of electricity.

Not that others knew how to do it as well, but in 1892 Tesla first
demonstrated the actions of coils breaking into the aether.

OK so VB the saucer expert in Antarctica, thanks for that gem.

I'll add that to my list of actual or so called questionable events.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Has anyone found anything new on the topic? Perhaps someone can look up something about Byrd in some other language, German(!?), to check their versions... Does the name John S. give any results in other languages?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have sent the link to my cherished Chinese gan erdze who's now a US citizen. I don't know how rusty his Russian is.

If he is interested in translating the last 1/4 or summarizing any part of it, I will post it here.

Sometimes he is quite dismissive of alternative news and sometimes not. He tends to be very low key and non plussed. Having been a teen and young adult during the horrid cultural revolution, I don't really blame him.

Will see what his response is.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Before Antarctica there was WWII and some tail gunner photos that
must have gotten past the FOIA.

Stills from Google showing of "UFO - Greatest Story Ever Denied":

B-17 with FOO following.

FOO way above the B-17s.

FOOs crowding the TBFs.

One FOO left behind TBF.

These are in the beginning.

See how it ends.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In this account linked once before
Both the Eastern and Western Groups of Operation High Jump had been
active around Neu-Schwabenland. So was a Russian boat that "proved to be unfriendly" (16).

I wonder if that in in the Russian Account.

Much is taken from a book.

Here is the book by the author of the Antarctica story:
Rose, Lisle, �Assault on Eternity� p35, Naval Institute Press, Maryland, 1980.

Here is another book by the author of the Antarctica story:
The Cold War Comes to Main Street
America in 1950
www.kansaspress.ku.edu...

Amazing I went to amazon and 17min ago people were posing on the
board.

[edit on 6/16/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 6/16/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think I have found the Real Illuminate!!

And it seems it ties in with what we are talking about. Its funny but recently I have been getting a lot of references to the Netherlands cropping up.

Bilderberg 2007: Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe

In 1954, the most powerful men in the world met for the first time under the auspices of the Dutch royal crown and the Rockefeller family in the luxurious Hotel Bilderberg of the small Dutch town of Oosterbeck. For an entire weekend they debated the future of the world. When it was over, they decided to meet once every year to exchange ideas and analyze international affairs. They named themselves the Bilderberg Club. Since then, they have gathered yearly in a luxurious hotel somewhere in the world to decide the future of humanity.

Source

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I think I have found the Real Illuminate!!

And it seems it ties in with what we are talking about. Its funny but recently I have been getting a lot of references to the Netherlands cropping up.

Bilderberg 2007: Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe
They named themselves the Bilderberg Club. Since then, they have gathered yearly in a luxurious hotel somewhere in the world to decide the future of humanity.

Source

I dont see that connection between the Bilaberg group and the disscution here at hand. I dont think a bunch of rich greedy men would be intrested in something that would not make them lots of money, or gain a lot of power. And Antartica won't will either of those.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well the story does not end at Antarctica.

What if this group discuses the most powerful weapon in the world.

The one first found in Antarctica, perhaps they showed up in Washington DC
one day to show that they are the boss of us.

From "UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied" on Google.
video.google.com...

Eisenhower and ?

Someone with Eisenhower, Prescott Bush? The day after UFOs over the
Capitol?

G HW Bush's dad. Controller of Tesla's Technology and the most powerful
flying weapon in the world as mentioned by Tesla on numerous occasions?

SOME ONE WAS LISTENING TO TESLA. I think we better wise up and think
about the consequences. If those Disclosure Project people didn't know
already that are not very bright and are false hope.

Who calls for a New World Order without the most powerful weapon in the world
to destroy and ship and plane and no one has a clue to why it is.

It can't be seen until the dim irradiated light surrounding it is caught on
photos. Light emanations caught on video show nothing clear.
Its invisible, faster than anything and sets munitions on fire and puts
electronic and mechanical controls out of commission.

Did Tesla ever suggest anything like that, I think so.

Or is it only researcher Lyne thinks so and no one else?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Back to Antarctica, it never happened according to Lyne, UFO technology
just went to America and WWII winners. One of the main writers of the
Hollow Earth was fed dis info. Give ref later if did not have since it sounds
like I was going for the story. Still UFOs can do what the Russian said but
the Antarctic adventure was a cover story. Every thing went to New Mexico.
Then when sightings in NM occurred, the Roswell cover story took place.

Will post on separate topic and a review of a nine part interview later,
sneak preview:

video.google.com...

Lyne has found out more about Tesla than any regular non Security Clearance individual in the past 60 years and
for the last 100+ that was used by spies and financial institutions.

Don't find comments or slander amusing with regard to Tesla because they are baseless.
See Part6 Lyne goes into the slander because Tesla's work was hot hot hot and diverting attention
is part of the job.

If you can understand at all the conspiracy behind the technology you will find more.
I sometimes link to a web page of Tesla's EXPERIMENTS but basically he demonstrated Jacob's Ladder effects
(see them at YouTube) and one wire aether lamps. Those are constant plasma flows and required for anti gravity
or for the electrical force against gravity. DC plasma pulse will provide velocity in the horizontal direction.
This is what Lyne is talking about and only he is allowed because of National Security leaks found by him accidentally.

See Part5 for how American technology was given, stolen by spies or traitors , to foreign countries.
America should initiate a technology containment policy and wipe the slate clean.

See Part1,Part2 and Part3 for atomic gases release energy, work in electrical devices, require high electric fields
to activate. However a physics or electrical engineering degree might help just to get started and actual research
if clarity or documentation is needed.

See Part4 for momentum, mass times velocity, that is imparted on a object by electrical forces, ten to the fortieth power
greater than gravity. And the 1943 remote navigator that was still confidential as Sandia Based workers sought to sell
off items on the side. The next time they did it they got caught.

See Part7, Part8 and Part9 for a sum up on saucers and and how the work, who was involved, and where they might be:
SWITZERLAND just like a James Bond Movie.

Remember, dis info allowed.... info not allowed.
People with confidential security restrictions can not refute the truth, can't
add to it or help in any way. At least for twenty years.

So welcome aboard old timers.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Has this series from Nexxus Magazine been mentioned in this thread yet?

Britain's Secret War in Antarctica
At the end of World War II, Britain sent a covert mission to investigate anomalous activities near its secret base at Maudheim in eastern Antarctica and to seek out and destroy a subterranean Nazi haven.
www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It may have, its on ats a few times most likely.

I came across that a year back or so.

Right now I am of the opinion the the whole Atlantic-Antarctic Nazi
hiding UFO, hollow earth and such has been a cover story since
Adm Byrd and Forestall.

UFO and ZPE technology went straight to New Mexico.

Dulles gave Forestall fits because New Mexico need hidden money to exist.

Perhaps the Antarctic adventure helped funnel funds to New Mexico,
where you might find old Nazi saucer parts if you get lucky.

Perhaps some liquid air cylinders with Nazi emblems on them.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey do any of you have any references what Mercury was used for in relation to the German saucer programs? I had some references but can't find them right now so I don't know if I am on the right track

If anyone has soemthing please let me know

Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hey do any of you have any references what Mercury was used for in relation to the German saucer programs? I had some references but can't find them right now so I don't know if I am on the right track

If anyone has soemthing please let me know

Thanks

I recall something about mercury being spun (like in a centrifuge) at ultra-hi speed as a component of an anti-grav system. Hope that helps

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join