It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stronach asks MacKay for Apology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would really like to know where Peter MacKay has been the last three days... really... apparently "away" on "biz"... but where? And with whom? On what biz? Heh heh.

He was skedded at one point to speak at the VAW shindig in Montreal... no show... sent a "lower-ling" to take care of biz there... while he was? Hmmm, where's that nice Rice lady? Who "let the dogs out" or "been caught stealin"?

Ahem, alas my least favorite party has the answer for the un-parliamentary Parliamentarians: www.cbc.ca...

Victor K.

43'

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
How could anyone possibly say anything unpleasant about my pretend ex-sugar daddy, Intwerpid?

*slaps self on wrist and notes this is how rumours start* :shk:

I'm just kidding! Intrepid rules, in a platonic sort of way.
And I think you're right, chissler. I'd probably get in a bit of trouble for that.

Perhaps we could somehow get our MP's to adopt the T&C of this site?

Nah, I could never be your "sugar daddy". We have too little to argue about to be involved.

If we applied the T&C to LIFE, this world be be a lot better. Mind you, I don't know what would happen if someone got "banned."

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I'm thinking if an alternative thread is required for intrepid and his ex's. I can see some solid discussion there. He's only teasing us with the surface of this issue.

I think he has a story to tell.

(Damn Threadkillers)

You have NO idea. I've been in more bar fights and street fight than I can count but the "Beast of the East" was the only person that has ever come close to knocking me out. That's off topic though.

Hmm, do you think Belinda could take Peter?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Banned? Exile to CANADA! The American Way. Only place fit for the banned and the band and the bahn-ned... LOL. T&C use... Hmmm, might keep the US from snatchin' our scientists (bio and nano-techs) and culture and...

Victor K.

43'

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

God, I don't even know if that is a fight I am willing to watch. Maybe on a 5 second delay with a parental guidance feature at my disposal.

I'm thinken Belinda takes him down in the fourth though.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Probably not, but Tie Domi could.

It would be nice if they could maybe behave just a little bit better when in session, but then I'd probably get bored. If anything else, these
's provide Canada with entertainment.

Think of how boring parliament would be if they actually concentrated on policy.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Think of how boring parliament would be if they actually concentrated on policy.

So wait a minute, parliament isn't boring?

Well I guess the satirical comedy our country has does keep things flowing just... ...nice.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
But wait, there's more!

Eight duly elected members of Parliament have now sworn out federally recognized legal affidavits, that Peter MacKay actually said what was purported to come out of his head as sound.

Uh, we now have a situation that could become something "more" than New Glasgow's warrior gift to Thyssen can potentially deal with by "staying the course" of denial. Mr. MacKay's "snap, crackle, pop" in the House is now a matter of the legal record if not the Parliamentary Hansard Record. Hey, is MacKay on rhoids? He's all bulked up eh. What's that about?

It is currently unlawful for a Parliamentarian to make comments like MacKay is alleged to have said, and unremedied by apology, contravenes Canadian Civil Rights law, federally. It is also unlawful for Parliamentarians to provide false witness to an event. Tick, tick, tick, things are sticky in the "Rice-Krispy-World" of Peter MacKay where he can maintain, "It did not happen", and "this story is over".

The disrespect for Parliament and women is not tolerated within federal law and has penalties beyond that which the Speaker of the House can impose. 'Time to stop munchin' sweet-Krispy-squares and belly up to the board for full helping and seconds of bitter Raven pie.

It seems that Mr. MacKay's contretempt was caught on at least 3 separate digital recording devices belonging to Parliamentarians and that at least one recording was used and cited in the swearing of the affidavits before a federal member of the bench... and there is work being done to "punch it up" audio-wise. I heard the unenhanced recording on CPAC: D. McGuinty, "What about your dog?". MacKay's reply,"You already have her." and according to all accounts Mackay while saying this was gesturing toward Ms. Stronach's unoccupied seat in Parliament.

Parliament boring? Is Rex Murphy ugly and Conservative? Can Harper/Bush get a single bill to Royal Ascent? Not boring - numbing endless incompetent torture of the electorate... it's all so very democratic and in our nation's best interest. I smell an election, it's close... months.

Watch, he'll wriggle with semantics and "what I really said-isms" - a Point of Parliamentary Privilege has been raised - it now must be answered. Who'll win? It doesn't matter... this government and it's legislative obligations are not being well served. Neither are we.

Victor K.

43'

[edit on 26-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
V, your posts truly are something else.

Well said!

Posted by V Kaminski
The disrespect for Parliament and women is not tolerated within federal law and has penalties beyond that which the Speaker of the House can impose.

If ramifications are to come of this event, I can see it becoming a hot topic. Supporters of MacKay would scream bloody murder while others would deem justice being served.

I feel a comment like this of another MP in the house, deserves some sort of response.

I'm curious to see the extent of these consequences.

How are his numbers with the female population nowadays? Neck and Neck race with Bush's approval rating?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The video, the original mp3, the enhanced and edited mp3 and a link to the Liberal website news item.

Victor K.

43'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join