It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official contact with aliens to take place within next 4 months

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Lol.they have always been here.and ask the abducted,missing.experimented on traumatized ppl if THEY see them as saviors as some of you posters seem to.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

The UFO enthusiast also added that the reason our Earth has had no contact with the other galaxies was due to the widespread violence that dominated the planet.

-snip-

Could it be that the aliens will make contact soon to save the planet from a nuclear holocoust?

Do you mean the planet or our species? They haven't intervened before.
I'm inclined to agree with Kruel. It's not a logical.. I hear alot about how aliens are avoiding us because we are too hostile.. all evolving species develop defenses. Most higher life forms are capable of being very violent and there are six billion people on the planet. Of course there's violence.. room and resources are limited.

Anyway.. if they can travel to our little corner of the universe they are advanced enough to sit us in the corner till we behave ourselves. We would be too primative to be seen as a threat.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It is translated from Spanish to English. There is also a potential abound that the proper translation has been fuddled in its process.

♥~Infinite Love and Eternal Peace~♥
♥~@Heaven Be-l-Õ-♥i♥-Ñ-e-Vê- Earth@~♥!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileyI hear alot about how aliens are avoiding us because we are too hostile.. all evolving species develop defenses. Most higher life forms are capable of being very violent and there are six billion people on the planet. Of course there's violence.. room and resources are limited.

Anyway.. if they can travel to our little corner of the universe they are advanced enough to sit us in the corner till we behave ourselves. We would be too primative to be seen as a threat.

What many of you don't understand is that they are loving, kind beings. A civilization does not survive for billions of years off of hostility with the ability to create weapons of mass-mass destruction. We ARE a threat. If they were to come here what would they do? Obliterate all who oppose and fear their presence? What kind of image would that be for them? Our 'primitive nature' is the very 'threat'. It doesn't ever state that we can destroy them nor that they are in the intents of replicating such a stance towards us. Our civilization is currently not cosmically conscious nor conscience. The threat is our reaction not our capability.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

[edit on 19-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If Mankind survives for another couple centuries, developes warp drive and creates starships that can maintain warp 10, we still would never have contact with other galaxies. Does anyone here understand how far away a galaxy is. Our own Milky Way is over 100,000 lights years across. The space between galaxies is millions of lights years. Andromeda is 2.5 million light years away. I doubt that there is any intergalactic communications going on between any species. Any Aliens that visit Earth are more than likely habitants of the Milky Way, just like us. And probably from nearby star systems.

Perhaps the article misused the word "galaxy" and instead meant "solar systems". If Mankind survives another 10,000 years and developes FTL travel, we will never leave our galaxy. Hell, it would take forever just to explore the stars in our own Milky Way.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes, you speak from an inquisitive mind
Yet also keep in your thoughts that there are no limits to this existence. Time does not exist either. All things are possible and are occuring with validity through your imagination.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Aliens come to earth, and are those skanky little grey creeps, i'm off to the hills, and starting an army of resistance ala Iraq (Now thats what I call a resistance!) and am going to wage a long war - Theres no way on earth i'm going to live on a planet with those little skanky shi##!!

Raise the message - time to bear arms against the grey menace!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Aliens come to earth, and are those skanky little grey creeps, i'm off to the hills, and starting an army of resistance ala Iraq (Now thats what I call a resistance!) and am going to wage a long war - Theres no way on earth i'm going to live on a planet with those little skanky shi##!!

Raise the message - time to bear arms against the grey menace!

See, here's a perfect example to the response I was talking about. Not necessarily the capability we have to fight them, but the response from humanity is the primitive threat that is spoken of.
Thanks D4rk.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
As the Grey's say, what we (humans) have (weapons) are as toys but they can destroy.

The Grey's don't care if we have our wars and we kill each other off. What they will not allow humans to do is destroy Earth.

The Grey's will show there ships in mass fast, low and furious when we are about to destroy Earth. This will be to show they are here and we had better stop. Don't worry it won't be a Hologram you will know and it will be shock and awe.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwillmrwill
Why is it that such a technological advanced species cannot provide a definitive date of arrival? Why not simply say 'Hey guys we are visiting on the 1st December at midday, so keep your eyes peeled".

Well you have to figure in traffic on the inter-galactic highway. It can get pretty darn busy at rush hour.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It appears this guy has a serious credibility issue. In all honesty, one of these "nutcases" may be right, and if that is the case, we will all have egg on our face. I won't discredit any claims until the time passes!

Wait...omg...i've developed an open mind...alert the media...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey, I want this to be true. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

What proof does he have? He needs facts. Only time will tell...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Hey, I want this to be true. But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

What proof does he have? He needs facts. Only time will tell...

Get your hopes up because it's all you have. Proof, proof lay within you. Time, time never existed. Facts, who can insinuate truth behind facts other than the beholder and the witness itself? We realize we are this witness and this beholder.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
It is translated from Spanish to English. There is also a potential abound that the proper translation has been fuddled in its process.

♥~@Heaven Be-l-Õ-♥i♥-Ñ-e-Vê- Earth@~♥!

If it was in a Brazlian magazine, it would need to be translated from Portugese to English.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFunk

Why is it that such a technological advanced species cannot provide a definitive date of arrival? Why not simply say 'Hey guys we are visiting on the 1st December at midday, so keep your eyes peeled".

Well you have to figure in traffic on the inter-galactic highway. It can get pretty darn busy at rush hour.

I wonder if the male aliens go on and on about "making good time" too?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
UIR is correct.....

Time is a 'human' creation.....

I'm not saying that another intelligent lifeform (from somewhere other than Earth) doesn't have a so-called method of time....just that it would be different from ours.

Ours is based on Earths orbit around the sun and Earth's revolution.

Also stating that another intelligent life form wouldn't be able to travel between the stars is a little naive.....especially if their civilation has been around for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years. Look at what man has created in the last 107 years alone........

[edit on 19-10-2006 by ferretman2]

CX

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm always doudtfull of articles where they report an amazing event like this, and include the fact that the claimant is an author of so many books.

Im wondering if this guy is due to release his special notes that he's been writing on this? Would be a good time to do it, after all, he's just gained a lot of interest has'nt he?

CX.

[edit on 19/10/06 by CX]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I wish they'd hurry the hell up and show up already, like TODAY. What's with this "they will arrive within the next 4 months" crap (pardon my language)? It's all something someone gave all the UFO lovers out there to study on and make them much more believers. And if this alien arrival thing is true, well hurray! Once they get here I'm personally going to knock one of them out and shout, "What took you so long?!?!"

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How many times have we heard BS claims like this over the years ?

[edit on 19-10-2006 by Mogget]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Because evil is ruling earth, people are naivly thinking everything is nice outside of earth, but it's not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join