It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official contact with aliens to take place within next 4 months

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
DCP

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok, i am confused. so OFFICIAL contact will be in a couple of months, does that mean everyone who states that the government has/are in contact with aliens are not telling the truth. I mean, all the links to youtube and whaterver where people are establishing a time line and the government role in hiding the aliens and all that fun stuff are just crazy, have too much time on their hands, or what???

It is also cool that the aliens told someone who was a UFO guy that they are coming. To bad Jan Val Ellam is not an author so he can write all this down for history or a book...oh wait, he does make his money selling UFO books...Do you think the alians picked him because they read one of his books??

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
Our civilization is currently not cosmically conscious nor conscience. The threat is our reaction not our capability.

Have you given any thought to why our civilization is not currently cosmically conscious? Could it be, just maybe, that we aren't cosmically conscious because we have no proof of other civilizations in the universe?

If these ETs wish us to be aware of their existence and respect our place in the universe, than they need to make themselves known. Otherwise, the majority of the world will go on living in blissful ignorance of the rest of the Cosmos.

Im still rather on the fence when it comes to a belief in ETs, but if they're out there, and they want us to change, its THEIR responsibility to make themselves known.

As for you, earlier in the thread, you stated that you have been working for "them" for several years now.

Have you been in direct contact with them? If so, where is your proof? What have you been doing for them? The questions are endless, and if you dont answer the questions I have posed (and Im sure others are asking), Ill have to write you off as a crank - some sad person with no life, so they live in their imagination.

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but without some answers, I dont know whether or not you're credible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

[edit on 19-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Originally posted by mrwillmrwill
Why is it that such a technological advanced species cannot provide a definitive date of arrival? Why not simply say 'Hey guys we are visiting on the 1st December at midday, so keep your eyes peeled".

Because evil is ruling earth, people are naivly thinking everything is nice outside of earth, but it's not.

Evil is not ruling Earth, I'd advise you watch or think back to the movie Constantine

Let me sum some of it up..
Good and evil is a balance, god and the devil have made a gamble between eachother to see who wins if humanity falls or rises over evil outcomes. It's all up to you and all of us to keep the balance.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
These bogus 'news' story 'sources' always give a long range of months for contact instead of a definite date because they can then ride the 'wave of fame' for several months to a year or more before we all catch on and they can morph into their next 'prediction'. In the meantime they can milk the gullible public for book deals and speaking engagements.

When the aliens decide to present themselves to us all en masse, they won't do it by whispering first in the ear of some quack to announce to everybody to hold on for 7-8 months while they organize their star-calendar to see when they can fit us in to their busy schedule.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Evil is not ruling Earth, I'd advise you watch or think back to the movie Constantine

I spit out my Soda I laughed so hard when I read this.

Yes, for all of your questions about spirituality, please turn to a crappy Keanu Reeves movie, and/or a comic book that was only decent for its first year.

Im not flaming anyone, but c'mon, this is insane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 19-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Of course I live in my imagination, to live any other way is not a life at all. I have had a contact experience and since then have been researching endlessly and focusing on altering the reality of mankind along with the understanding of God that is quickly being lost in bogus science. I've had one contact experience that was self initiated and a few 'regular random?' sightings. If you would like to discuss more you can u2u me or AIM me. I don't want to hijack this thread.

♥~Infinite Love and Eternal Peace~♥

[edit on 19-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
Of course I live in my imagination, to live any other way is not a life at all. I have had a contact experience and since then have been researching endlessly and focusing on altering the reality of mankind along with the understanding of God that is quickly being lost in bogus science. I've had one contact experience that was self initiated and a few 'regular random?' sightings. If you would like to discuss more you can u2u me or AIM me. I don't want to hijack this thread.

Its not hijacking the thread. You claim to be in contact with these ETs who people are claiming are going to show up in the next four months.

How did you initiate a contact? What bogus science? And you didnt respond to any of my other points.

Im slow to dismiss people as being fakes; but you're coming close.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Contact was initiated through request, belief, and a pure heart (intention). Bogus science such as the Big Bang, the Laws of Thermo-Dynamics, and all other lodges of science laws that lack the applicated knowledge of infinity and eternity. Contact has not been ongoing or continuous. It was one contact, but I have been having a yearning to visit the mountains for some time... perhaps something else awaits. Although that is merely intuition I just thought I'd share in my attempts to be completely honest, since it is what I try oh so dearly to pride myself in. I do not know if they are the same E.T.'s. Either we have proof of other civilizations in the universe or the ancients had wild imaginations and were constantly intoxicated.

It is a derivision of the infinite and lends us proof. In an infinite reality all possibilities are true except for one's that postulate a lack of possibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Definitely a lot going on...here is this article I read from a mayan shaman. Of course who knows what the truth is but it's still a interesting read.

Dear Friends:

Here are my working hypotheses and predictions for the fourth quarter of 2006:

1) Humanity has now entered the culminating phase of our "final examination prior to graduation" from the third dimension in separation consciousness to the fourth dimension in unity consciousness.

2) The year 2006 constitutes "the dividing of the ways", during the course of which everyone is required to make a choice between being a darkworker who chooses war and being a lightworker who chooses peace.

3) Millions of people will march for peace on 5 October 2006 in an all-out effort to terminate the illegitimate Bush regime, but the Bush regime, which is backed by the Rothschilds, Windsors, and Rockefellers of the Dark Illuminati with their trillions of dollars, will continue to ignore the wishes of the vast majority of humanity and will attempt to ruthlessly suppress all opposition.

4) What is more, the Bush regime will continue its efforts to carry out the New World Order agenda of the global elite by preparing for a preemptive attack against Iran before the end of October and prior to the midterm elections of 7 November 2006.

5) While the voters will make a determined effort to remove the congressional supporters of the Bush regime, the Bush regime
will make an equally determined effort to steal another election, so the outcome of this midterm election is extremely uncertain.

6) In accordance with the Divine Plan for Planet Earth, the fifth-dimensional emissaries of the Galactic Federation will openly
intervene so as to remove the illegitimate Bush regime and effectively checkmate the Dark Illuminati before the end of 2006.

7) The emissaries of the Galactic Federation will then assist humanity to restore constitutional government, to heal Mother Earth,
and to prepare for planetary ascension into the fourth dimension of consciousness before the end of 2012.

In Love's pure Light,

All-is-one Heartsong

Hopefully it's true and world peace prevails!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
People, be aware that, within the prediction, he made another one saying Middle East would suffer a major attack between October 3~5th.
Guess what, it didn't happen.
Unfortunatelly I still don't have the magazine and I couldn't analyze the whole thing, damn local distributor.

Ellam is a mysterious figure here in Brazil, in fact I've never heard of him before these predictions and just to make it "worse" he didn't answer my e-mails.

But worth watching, since I really think something IS about to happen soon (LOL).

[]s!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If I had anymore WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET awards this month, I'd give you one. Sorry I'm out, but I'm thinking about you!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The only way this story could be more BS is if, instead of being written up in Pravda, someone had *channeled* a being who remote viewed a crystal ball which showed a Nostradamus-like verse which had something to do with an article someday appearing in Pravda about a wacky new-age guy claiming aliens would come sometime next year.

And they won't come, by the way. What will happen is THEY WON'T COME and then this guy will say that it was because the world wasn't ready yet. That is my prediction. Give me an award for being psychic next year if anybody even remembers this.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sure, you guessed it and now you are beginning to grasp the idea of creating our reality. What we accept will manifest... unless we begin to destroy the Earth. Then they will manifest to save it... again, another product of our reality. We kill Earth: They save Earth. They view the Earth as a living organism as do I. The entire thing is alive, it is a living entity that requires the harmony and balance that it was created with... as would a human.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
If Mankind survives for another couple centuries, developes warp drive and creates starships that can maintain warp 10, we still would never have contact with other galaxies. Does anyone here understand how far away a galaxy is. Our own Milky Way is over 100,000 lights years across. The space between galaxies is millions of lights years. Andromeda is 2.5 million light years away. I doubt that there is any intergalactic communications going on between any species. Any Aliens that visit Earth are more than likely habitants of the Milky Way, just like us. And probably from nearby star systems.

Perhaps the article misused the word "galaxy" and instead meant "solar systems". If Mankind survives another 10,000 years and developes FTL travel, we will never leave our galaxy. Hell, it would take forever just to explore the stars in our own Milky Way.

Good math, but I believe that aliens have advanced to the point of being able to control the frequency of their matter. Raising material frequency will cause it to manage dimensional shifting, thus transending 3 dimensional space/time physical laws, and travel way faster than light speed. It would be comparable to me ataining the hyper-dimensional state, then walking what seems like 10 feet to me, across the room, then slowing down the frequency, enter back into the 3 dimensional space/time, and finding myself across the globe, or out in space somewhere... I am just a dumb hobby physicist, so I could be mechanically wrong, but I think the concept is right on.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
Raising material frequency will cause it to manage dimensional shifting, thus transending 3 dimensional space/time physical laws, and travel way faster than light speed.

Take some real physics classes at a local college or something if you're really interested in physics. I don't have time to go into the various ways in which your statement is mistaken. As someone (I don't recall who) once said, "It's not even wrong."

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by tha stillz
Raising material frequency will cause it to manage dimensional shifting, thus transending 3 dimensional space/time physical laws, and travel way faster than light speed.

Take some real physics classes at a local college or something if you're really interested in physics. I don't have time to go into the various ways in which your statement is mistaken. As someone (I don't recall who) once said, "It's not even wrong."

If you want to challenge my statement, go ahead and take the time to do it. I am openminded....

This is the product of my research and my own thought. It is essentially philosophy, so it would be generally unprovable anyway which is convenient to you since you don't have the time.

Thanks for the physics classes suggestion though, I have considered that although I spend all my time at work, it's hard to fit into my schedule.

Edit to throw in link and comment:

This video describes about 20 minutes or so in what I am talking about.

BTW Ubiquitous - I like the way you think

[edit on 19-10-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here, I will prove your statement at this very moment. The universe is infinite and eternal, therefore light exists everywhere at all times and always has. This speed of light barrier is based on an illusion of time and is the cause for the illogical reasoning behind the big bang that never occurred. Enjoy the new dimension of thought and reality. 'Modern day physics' classes will only teach you what has been learned in the past, I'm here to progress not regress, digress, repress, and depress our existence; We desire the essence of cosmic adolescence for humanity's future presence.

@::Bloom::@

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Now I am no expert on the 'bhagavata' (I am sure some of you are more familiar with this subject than I am)

If I remember correctly,it says there was a war for mankind many thousands of years ago on earth with 'aliens' and that these battles ended in a stalemate,but supposedly these beings are going to come back and finish the deal.

Now who is to say that this isnt real?

(to the poster above me,Stockton Cali? I grew up there,you have my condolences
)

[edit on 19-10-2006 by Bootyac]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
UbiquitousInfiniteReality how are the laws of thermodynamics "bogus science"? Which laws specifically, and why do you think so?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha. I'm not tooo familiar with the Baghavada or whatever
Hahahaha... yeah, good ol' Stockton.
I just stay inside most of the day, this city is full of... well, I don't want to call anyone names and I see potential in all, but let's just say it's not so pretty(a reflection of the world). Anyway, wow what a coincidence(those don't exist[miracle])! Cool.

@::Bloom::@

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join