It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official contact with aliens to take place within next 4 months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2awake
Not to say that this is not possible, merely that it goes against our understanding of physics.

BTW, 1/3 =! 0.33333333333 ad infinitium. 0.3333333 merely approaches 1/3 but never actually gets there. It is merely a "good 'nuff" for daily lives.

There is no out there, independant of in there.

Yet that IS one third and it is what we need to accept into our reality. Infinity. It has been placed here for a reason. Not to take a peek at and say... oh well... it's just like that. That 'good nuff' is the solution to our energy needs, to our 'souls', to our unity, to our very being, and to itself. There is reason behind everything. Our current understanding of physics is static and not progressing because we have minds that desire 'power', 'success', and 'money' above value and truth. I'm presenting everyone the truth and I will continue to do so until it is no longer the truth (it will always be the truth). No one person can or ever will prove the existence of the eternal/infinite being wrong. It is within us all and we are within it. This is what I'm here for.

♥~Infinite Love and Eternal Peace~♥
@::Bloom::@

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Truth is light and it brings Knowledge which gives the ability to trancend past anything with understanding which gives us power which gives choices that we make to either give or take. By giving we energize, by not giving it forces us to take to fill a void which will never feel full and which would normally be filled by giving. There are two choices and two cycles we can choose to live in. We live in duality, it is all energy + and - to take or to give that is our choice. But what others dont know is that giving charges us and takes away the NEED TO TAKE, and in the end will make us feel even better than taking would which will only return us no result other than to feed our ego and a temporary "fix". While giving feeds our spirit/soul and keeps us energized. There is a very fine line when giving, its not a good idea to just give without thinking we will feel drained and used up in the end. We must follow our inner self all the time. And if we are being drained it might be a good idea to move on. It is a very very good idea to spread the giving rather than just focusing on one or a few points because those people are trying to use us and they don't want anyone eles to get in on it, which is complete crap and it is time to move away from those types of draining people. Even if we are not being drained it is good to spread it out. No kind person full of love will ever want to prevent others from receiving anything. Listen to your inner self. Ever since I can remember I have had this knowledge and now I feel it is time to share everything and I want to be a teacher but I dont know how and where to start but I have SO much to share when it comes to this stuff I thing "ya ya now were talking my language" I dont understand anything eles. Which in a way sucks when other dont understand.

Why do I still feel alone and scared? Why do I still make mistakes? Why do I still give in to that which is of a lower vibration? Why am I still sad? Why do I feel like I shouldn't know what I know? Why do I feel like I dont belong and why do I feel like I'm on such a different level with everyone I can hardly keep up with life like this? Why do I feel tired and drained, instead of charged and energized? Why do I feel like i'm so different I can't openly talk about anything I know, and why am I so different? How come almost noone would beleive anything about me that is really me like my personality/thoughts and experiences?

Any question's? I wont even answer question's or direct people that dont agree with my inner self. (to the best of my ability)

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If that is why you are here then why do you not give out a hand to your brothers and sister's who are affraid and scared? Seemingly outnumbered. Rather the issues haven't come face to face yet, I bring it up and I get blasted by a wave of energy of that which is uncomfertable and affraid.

When it is me who is affraid of the "normal" I have been my whole life just like why are they like this? Then I look at my self now and see what I have done and I almost can't beleive it like I have been tainted and I hate the fact that I have to live like this when I KNOW I dont have to. I would give anything to wipe myself clean again. Negative energy is overwhelming...I need help. I wear my honor and awareness like a badge because it is all I know and I get shot down and shot down and shot down. I feel like I destroyed my chances to once again be with my brothers. Is this just me living in this 3d maze too long? Or not?

I need a machine to clear the negative energy from my body lol. too much of this stuff comes in to release it unless I find a way to do it instantly. Maybe Im much to focused on 3d things at the time like while Im at work...

[edit on 20-10-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I do give. What am I doing here? Giving... for free. Don't be afraid because there is nothing to fear... fear not... for not does not even exist, now nor does fear. My 'brothers and sisters' must share as well. I am here to awaken those who are lost and trapped, those on the brink. The ENTIRE Earth. This is not a one person affair. Cosmic consciousness needs to be a reality before we can attain peace, before we can grasp true love, and before 'they' can begin really showing up in larger numbers.

Find your strength within and share your message, speak to those who will listen and even to those who won't, but never force it on those who do not desire, only defend yourself. If it is not asked of you then do not share it. If one is in need then give what that one needs. Be strong. Love is the strongest force in the universe, stronger than power. Light is ALL, yes. NEVER let any soul bring you down because the infinite and the eternal dwells within you and I know you know what I speak of.
You are NOT alone my friend... it is within me too. Now be kind and patient, loving, caring, and full of give. Let your infinite creativity, love, and intelligence flow, you are with me and I am with you.
And you are with all of those who are aware of the eternal being. Love will bring 'them' one way or another. Let's make it a deal of peace, not war.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I haven't found one person yet that I can share with. I almost have to forget about it and I dont want to. I dont want it to feel like a burden anymore.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
u2u me, we'll talk, and then we'll start a thread about it. Trust me, you're not alone.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
jesus said "behold im a coming soon"

and just for your information..our reality exsist in the past,present,and future all at the same time..and this is why we have concepts such as time travel..and is also how the e.t's were able to tell the prophets thousands of years ago..things that would only take place until now...so when jesus said he was coming soon..the truth is he already came..but its just we havent seen it yet in our part of this infiinte reality..and im talking about the 2nd coming ,not the 1st.

THE TIME IS NOW! im am gonna stick behind this guys predictions..because me and him are thinking on the same level.

ive also predicted such events taken place this year..even before ive herd about this guy..so this is very intresting to me that we share the same idea's

when it all comes down to it....itll be believers against non believers..

and i wont run..i wont hide..and i wont go grab any gun...there is no where for anybody on the planet to escape..unless you happen to have a saucer of your own chillen in your garage...so your best bet is to relax...stay calm..and look them in the face..there is not a thing you can do to prevent this from happening..so deal with it..im sure if you refuse them..they will refuse you...and when we the believers are all taken away...then all the rest will be upset and confused because they didnt take the small chance of just believing..and thats your loss.

your just gonna give your freedom over to the government anyway(666)..thats the code of the un believers...lol i just made that up..but yall get the point..that basically unbelievers are doomed.

peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
yo man where do you guys come from lol this world really is changing. Now why can't yall live near me? lol

I love you, I love you

Ram

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hope it's true this time...
cause - well it's about freakin time.. With all the corruption goin on .. Im on it too..

No problemo with me...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow, I think were ready for it now more than ever before.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I hope it's true this time...
cause - well it's about freakin time.. With all the corruption goin on .. Im on it too..

No problemo with me...

this is great so many people are ready for such a thing to happen..and i think were all about sick of the way things are progressing...NUKE,NUKE,NUKE...i mean they might as well say ww3 around the corner all over the news..but the government would rather us be idiots and just ignore half the crap they tell us..and just continue to be slaves to this b.s ecomony.

and ram..dude were you been man? you never made me that new avatar i asked you for..man hop to it lol

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
UIR is correct.....

Time is a 'human' creation.....

I'm not saying that another intelligent lifeform (from somewhere other than Earth) doesn't have a so-called method of time....just that it would be different from ours.

Ours is based on Earths orbit around the sun and Earth's revolution.

Also stating that another intelligent life form wouldn't be able to travel between the stars is a little naive.....especially if their civilation has been around for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years. Look at what man has created in the last 107 years alone........

[edit on 19-10-2006 by ferretman2]

Time is not an "invention" time is what we call to moment in space final - (minus) moment in space intial T1 - T0 the (Delta T) we learned in the phisics class.

Later on you are not talking about time rather time cycles ...intervals... the way time is measured has nothing to do with the quantity of time a given event takes..

I personaly don´t believe the einstein crap... i understand it but there is something inside of me that keeps telling me that there are no limits to anything including speed or that´s not the complete story. it´s been prooved that light speed was greated at the beginning of the universe.... okay this last one was just a sidenote...

I completely agree with your las sentence, the last 150 years were richer in discoveries and inventions than the previous 150.000, if we really needed all those 150.000 years to get where we were 150 years ago, I don´t think so, that slowness was due to the human footprint (massive and incontrolable stupidity)

Those suckerd who blocked copernicus, galileu, davince, and all the others are the real danger for mankind. If we think that thei´r dead we are dam wrong, the still here well and alive ready to do it all over again those are the enemies of mankind.

look at the corporations, look at the church, look at the bankers and oil companies, those miserables are our enimies they will controll the way we evolve only for their own profit.

KTA ASAP.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I don't think Earth is any more violent today than it was 2000 years ago, in fact I'd say it is less violent, it's just that people have more access to information these days. I don't buy the "inching closer to destruction..." argument...

I'd have to agree on this.

Technology like satellite tv and the internet have the ability to make us instantly aware of even the most minor conflicts, as they happen. Even still, there is a LOT less open warfare globally than at almost any time in history.

In addition, we've had nuclear proliferation now for over half a century. Shy of it's introduction (by us, the US), it was never used again in warfare.

IF aliens seriously wanted to curb the "human bloodlust", the easiest way would be awareness of a galactic community. Certainly, such beings would likely possess technology that would easily curtail any expansionistic ideas. Therefore, this excuse for non-contact seems to be an illogical conclusion. Unfortunately, assuming there are more advanced aliens out there that are aware of us, their most likely reason for continued secrecy is that they do not have our best interests at heart.

The good news though, is that invasion doesn't seem to be the agenda either...as in over half a century, they haven't tried it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I want peace. I want the world to come together as one entity, but lets be realistic here, it's not going to happen for awhile. Maybe not even in our lifetimes. Just as I am sure that there are things about the universe and how it works and funtions that we cannot even begin to comprehend, I am sure that you can go back in time and find people who told the rest of the world that contact was coming soon.

Lets say we go back to the 90's. Somewhere in the world someone was telling us contact was a few months away, or a year away. They offer no proof, not a shred of evidence, only their word to go by. The date comes, and goes and nothing happens. Why? The excuse; the first Gulf war. The population is to violent, and has not matured enough to make them aware of higher intelligence.

The mid 90's come and we seem to be in an era of peace. The predicitions come again, and again, the date rolls on by with nothing happening. This time, there is no excuse, because they have nothing, or anybody to blame, so they go into hiding and the they are forgotten about.

Then we come to this year. I remember there was going to be a sign up in the sky sometime a few months ago of contact or something to that nature. Guess what? Nothing. Zilth, Nada. Now we have this prediction of contact in a few months. I can give a prediction right now. Nothing is going to happen. The reason this time....yep you guessed it. War. Again we humans are to violent, and are not deserving.

Contact IMO is going to happen. Maybe not December 1st (maybe the E.T.s want to do some Christmas shopping), maybe not 2007, maybe not in our lifetimes, but I believe that it will happen. Not by individuals who claim to have been talking to them, but by simply put, saying "Hi" to everybody on this little blue ball of ours. When that happens, the world will change.

Please, I am not trying to offend anybody here, so don't take it that way, but why do you think the subject of UFO's, and E.T.s are never taken seriously by the average Joe Blow on the street. Its because they hear, or read claims like this, and just roll their eyes, probably thinking to themselves, "those crackpots."

December will come, and go. There will be several things that will happen though. Christmas will be enjoyed by all. We will usher in the new year with a party, and this thread will become buried and forgotten in the ever growing number of new threads that happen everyday on ATS. Never fear though my friends, another contact prediction will appear before you know it, and we will all be discussing this same subject again.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by UniversalFunk]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It would be nice if contact was made then the skeptics would know BUT, I would be shocked myself. If this did occur I would say it would be by another species not the Grey's.

When I was a child I was told by the one I go to that they would confer one time only to interfere and that is if we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroyed Earth we would destroy there Laboratory. If Earth was about to be destroyed they wouldn't make contact as in showing themselves (beings) they would show there ships fast, low and furious. (depends suggested)

One thing that is hard for all of us (myself included) is with trying to change ourselves. Everyone likes to be right and everyone wants to be heard. When we disagree why can't we do it kindly. Why do we write with attitude and rightiousness.

As one said earlier it is up to us, "we the people," I would think most would agree that money is a downfall. People work and we don't even get to hand it over, they take it. They build weapons and create deadly chemicals. It is up to us to stop this. When elections come they give us two people they pick to choose from, doesn't that tell you something. We need to stand up and turn the table and write in those we want. Taxes, you see now how they are going after the 12 million Snipes owns but somewhere I read that you really do not have to pay taxes, there is no law. (if there is PLEASE CORRECT ME BUT DO IT IN A NICE WAY)

Money has to be done away with so we are all truly equal. We all need to provide for one another, share and teach, we all need to work together. This is what these beings are looking for.

Earth is being destroyed by us and we humans are so intelligent we are killing our own air supply, water and soil for foods we eat. "Earth is heaven," you just don't see it. Earth everything is provided to heal her and ourselves, we just need to wake up faster to realize this.

I am sure many of you saw the horrible event with the Amish in Pennsylvania maybe we can learn from these people, they do have the gift.

You know the message they use with kids when it comes to cigarettes and other bad stuff, just say no. We need to do this.

There are millions of people that have been abducted and believe. we all need to stand together and change what is happening before IT is to late.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The First Rule

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
Trust me, you're not alone.

You are not worthy of trust, because you lied to me.

Goodbye, dgoodpasture.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Could it be that the aliens will make contact soon to save the planet from a nuclear holocoust?

somehow i don't think an alien race would travel across the universe to save one planet

i'll prolly be flamed for saying this, but i think aliens have replaced god in the minds of most humans

people used to pray to and depend on god or gods throughout all of history
suddenly god's not cool anymore and only fanatics believe in him and everyone else's an evolutionist so to justify the need to believe in soemthing they subconciously believe aliens will save us much the same way ancient peoples thought their gods would save them

in the past 2000 years no "god" has interviened in the affairs of the earth
1400 ish years ago the profit mohammud was sent and 2000 ago was jesus
since then, nothing but wars and fighting over ideology and land

people realized god was not coming to save the day and as such began to look to the stars for more than just guidance

from the crusades to the holocost no "higher being" has yet stepped in so as much as to cheer "go team"

personally i believe in god and that mericles do happen, but for the grand scheme of things, we're on our own

if you don't understand this post and think im trying to make it into a religious thing you're wrong, re-read it and this time catch the part about modern people not believing in god so they use the term aliens instead to fill the god shaped void in their minds

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Violence - isn’t it all about perspective? Ant colonies will fight other ant colonies for territory - humans do much the same. “Survival of the fittest” - one of those life rules that has been designed into our existence. In fact the unwritten rules of life would be a great topic for discussion but that’s for another thread.

My point is that we, the humans have the awareness and understanding of these life rules and theoretically the same rules could apply to alien life forms too -I'm sure that intelligent alien life forms would be able to comprehend that we humans are capable at forging partnerships of mutual friendship and prosperity too as well as resorting to territorial skirmishes. There has never been a time without violence and there probably never will be unless we can redesign life as we know it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac

Personally,I believe that we are nothing more than some genetic offspring hybrid.

I think you may have something there, it's such a small genetic difference. Curious.

There really is an unknowable quality to any kind of information. Especially if it's from aliens. In a way it's like religion with promises of secret knowledge. That kind of knowledge is unpossessable and defies entrenched belief systems. Music is a better communicator than language because it more easily elicits participation of the heart and therfore creation of authentic action. Like when a person has a vision, it can contain a multitude of meanings with all their adherent dimensions. Words, belief systems limit meaning as well as define meaning.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You're forgetting one thing... more evidence (not proof) of the existence of aliens has been uncovered in the past 50-75 years than has evidence of God since before the dawn of written history.

I'm not saying that aliens are the true reality and that God is just a self-deception... I'm just saying that assuming that the phenomenon of aliens has replaced the concept of God for most people is ridiculous... there are millions and millions of God-fearing people out there... some even believe in aliens. The average American idiot hasn't a clue about aliens. I do not believe (faith) in either one... I notice things that make me think it's likely that there is an ultimate and divine force that basically 'is' everything.... but I also notice things that make me think it's quite likely there are civilizations in this universe besides our own.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join