It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official contact with aliens to take place within next 4 months

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

upcoming encounter with several alien races some time between November 15, 2006 and April, 2007.

Ellam explained that the aliens are nice and kind beings radically different from humans. The UFO enthusiast also added that the reason our Earth has had no contact with the other galaxies was due to the widespread violence that dominated the planet.

Yes the source is Pravada but do you actually think a source like the NYT or Washington Post would print a story like this if is was true?

Could it be that the aliens will make contact soon to save the planet from a nuclear holocoust?

[edit on 19-10-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why is it that such a technological advanced species cannot provide a definitive date of arrival? Why not simply say 'Hey guys we are visiting on the 1st December at midday, so keep your eyes peeled".

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwillmrwill
Why is it that such a technological advanced species cannot provide a definitive date of arrival? Why not simply say 'Hey guys we are visiting on the 1st December at midday, so keep your eyes peeled".

Thats a really good point.

Im with you, I think these stories are bogus. I guess if these guys are really out there, then one day, maybe Ill be proved wrong, but until then.

Also, why do these aliens never say where they're going to show up? Are they going to land on the Front Lawn of the White House, or appear over Mexico City, or what is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm glad that they are finally coming. I've been working in their interests for some time now =) It gives me great joy to see this.

♥~Infinite Love and Eternal Peace~♥

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Jan Val Ellam is a pseudonym of Rogério de Almeida Freitas (1959-), Brazilian medium, spiritualist researcher, best-seller writer, ufologist and international conferencist, creator of the Project Orbum Manifest — Declaration of Planetary Citizenship Principles
(en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The UFO enthusiast also added that the reason our Earth has had no contact with the other galaxies was due to the widespread violence that dominated the planet.

See, I hate it when people mention how the human race is violent and not allowed to have contact with the more 'civilized' races of the stars. As if we're somehow under them. Perhaps our knowledge is lacking, but not potential. The human race is simply growing up, there's nothing wrong with us. I'm sure plenty of alien species had to go through the same growing stages.

Who's this Ellam... UFO enthusiast anyway?

And sure it's Pravda, but it doesn't mean we can't have an open mind... just a guarded mind.

Edit, thanks Shar_Chi for the info on Ellam. Is the following surprising at all?

Jan Val Ellam states that during the second half of the 2000´s humanity will be granted with cosmic reintegration. Earth will be open to official contact with extraterrestrial civilizations.
Val Ellam defends that Jesus will come back to initiate the cosmic reintegration.

[edit on 10/19/2006 by Kruel]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah arent you the same person always attempting to debunk anything 911 related? Then you post some utter garbage like this article, and from pravda of all places. Im thinking your a communist but that is another thread.

This article is crap. This story is crap. I cant count the number of threads I have seen over the years that repeat the same general theme of 'disclosure around the corner'.
THe truely sad thing, and I know im not alone on this, the truely sad thing is the way ATS seems to lap up this nonsense. Take for example Serpo, which to any person with a shred of common sense knew was BS from the get-go, but ATS, Staff and users alike, flocked to the Serpo thread like moths to a flame, while at the same time good threads about pertinant issues went unread and unnoticed.
A conspiracy? I leave you to judge that.

The 'aliens' should they exist in the first place, and should they ever decide to 'go public', would do just that, GO PUBLIC. They are NOT, I repeat THEY ARE NOT going to tell anyone they are coming. They are NOT going to have a 'coming soon' announcement, and they are most definately NOT going to use communist newspapers or internet blogs or forums to reveal their arrival date.

[Mod Edit: Insult removed. If you can't post without including insults, don't post - Jak]

[edit on 21/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
cool, december 1st eh? that'll keep me entertained for a few days i guess until i get my nintendo wii.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I see the problem here. You're still Earthbounded. Still questioning whether or not life exists outside of the center of the universe which you call Earth. Maybe we're not as 'uniquely introverted' as you would like to think... and that in fact, there are a multitude of various intelligent species teeming about in the infinite existence. I respect your skepticism, but I question your responsive logic and knowledge.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just think it's sad that humanity is in such an apathetic stupor that we are looking to 'aliens' for help. i guess it's an improvement on the messianic complex, or is it just another example of it?

off-topic word of the week: mediocracy - a society of half-asses ruled by jack-asses.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This made me chuckle and smile. Folks there will be no mass contact for another 3 or 4 generations just ask Sleeper and John Lear.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We clearly need help. Our leaders are edging closer to a confrontation that includes nuclear fall-out. Violence dominates the world, and greed is the driver. It is far fetched that a "human" will come out of the confusion to bring change, so why not an alien race?

Just another point, they probably do not operate on our calendar or time system, so while the disclosure is estimated to happen in late 2006 or early 2007, that may just another day for them.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't think Earth is any more violent today than it was 2000 years ago, in fact I'd say it is less violent, it's just that people have more access to information these days. I don't buy the "inching closer to destruction..." argument...

L3X

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This news doesn't really came from Pravda but from Brazilian UFO Magazine and this is a little warranty; however is all a matter of time, especially if they know what Bush said about outerspace...
About his words...i hope he or someone before him has made deals with the aliens or whatever regarding the sovereignty of the outerspace.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is a bit old actually:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel
I don't think Earth is any more violent today than it was 2000 years ago, in fact I'd say it is less violent, it's just that people have more access to information these days. I don't buy the "inching closer to destruction..." argument...

Technology has created more efficient ways of destroying ourselves, so maybe not more violent, but certainly more capable of mass destruction than 2000 years ago. The increase in population is added to the violence.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah..

first they towed the panet to a more "tropical" orbit..

then transform it into a place for life...

then they made life

then they made us

then they teached us religion

then they don´t like the way we are so decided to modify us then they kidnapp us to chech if everything is okay

then they modify us again

then they infiltrate our governments so they can control us better...like if thy wern´t controling us already

then they dont come in public because we are too violent...lol

...great ...lol

And don´t forget that we´r talking about the most advanced species on the universe...lol...Ho my god!

Hoops...aparently God is an alien too...but from a higher plane of existance...

Please save me jesus!!! Pleese..

Hoops again..it looks like jesus was an alien too... What can I say, I´ll save myself! PERIOD.

.... : ) no way...aparently we are all aliens or some sort of genetic experiment... We´r doomed......

lol

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"Val Ellam defends that Jesus will come back to initiate the cosmic reintegration."

I gave no creedance to this guys words until I read that. This fits with what I believe is going to happen but it is far from the whole story. I believe that the end of days story of Christianity and Islam fits together with an alien invasion, an invasion that only an Islamic man can bring an end to (the antichrist) and this man will be Islams "Mahdi."
A false prophet will join the Mahdi (who man will think is Jesus Christ).
So maybe this guy is on to something, because I also believe that this is going to happen very soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So with this belief in mind would you accept that Jesus walks amongst us? =)

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

... the reason our Earth has had no contact with the other galaxies ...

So what about the other three-five Billion Stars in our Galaxy?

Or is it one species - one galaxy?

These people don't even know basic astronomy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join