It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plane flew into a building on 10-11-06. Upsidedown and you have 9-11-01

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
when you read my words, what is it you ask os these words? ........... (babble snip) .......

Like I said ........ when you stop babbling nonsense, I'll take you seriously.

Asta

Misfit

[edit on 21/10/06 by Misfit]

JAK

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher please check your U2U's and can we get back to the topic please.

Jak

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow...ok. This is silly. I am sorry. The likelihood that you can take numbers and make them into 9/11 is pretty high considering there are only 10 actual number 0 - 9. I could change numbers around and make 9/11 out of just about anything.

For example: (this is merely an example of how anything can be made to 9/11, not really using exact calories, so don't bring up that a cup of diced pears only is 35 or whatever)

Lidle could have eaten right before he took off:

a cup of diced pears = 45 calories
and one of those huge burgers from Hardee's that have like 4 patties on them = 821 calories

4+5 = 9
8+2+1 = 11

Seriously. This is just insignificant to say the least. I can add up any number of digits to get 9 or 11. I can add up numbers divide them by a number and get 9 and the next group of numbers get 11.

You could take any series of events and link them to 9/11. I mean next thing you know we will be saying "well Bush really was involved because he lost his virginity on 54 Jeffer Drive" 5+4 = 9 and there are 11 letters in Jeffer Drive. (Again, I am merely using an example, I have no knowledge of when Bush lost his virginity) Honestly, this is getting out of hand. No wonder South Park made fun of the whole "numbers" thing on the 9/11 conspiracy episode.

Because you can do a lot with numbers and manipulate them in different ways, flipping the 10/11/06 upside down shows absolutely no conspiracy, weirdness or anything for that matter. You can't even go as far as to say it was a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Esoteric Teacher please check your U2U's and can we get back to the topic please.

Jak

i understand Jak.

i left topic, as not to ignore a question, so not to avoid a question.

xEphon asked:

. . .. . . . .. .
Is there some esoteric message that your trying to pass on ?

not an excuse, but a cause and effect.

i apologize for getting off topic.

sorry misfit, jak, and other members and contributors,
john.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
9-11-01 upside down is 10-11-06.

9-11-01 backwards is 10-11-09.

Will something happen on 10-11-09?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
9-11-01 backwards is 10-11-09.
Will something happen on 10-11-09?

Good thinking here. I wonder if that will be the takeover date for the antichrist NWO gang? I can hardly wait to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's just amazing how the 2 and the 0 (of 2001, 2006, etc) get dropped off the equation ....... when it suites ones purpose.

C'mon, if yer going to try to make something of numbers of dates, at least use all the numbers of those dates.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sup ET you bring a lot of sense and I've been reading a lot from forums and would like to get to talk to you. Keep writing on the thread, i like puzzling ideas from others because it makes me think and learn. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
It's just amazing how the 2 and the 0 (of 2001, 2006, etc) get dropped off the equation ....... when it suites ones purpose.

C'mon, if yer going to try to make something of numbers of dates, at least use all the numbers of those dates.

Misfit

perhaps you are right?

perhaps CNN, MSNBC, and FOX, should follow that same advice?

they drop the 2 and 0 off their dates when it suites their purpose. i think if they are going to try to make something of numbers of dates, they too should at least use all the numbers of those dates, or else we would not know what date they were talking about.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Enough about the dates of the crash for a second. What do you think the reason behind the crash was?

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle and his flight instructor were killed Wednesday when the 34-year-old ballplayer's plane crashed into a high-rise apartment building in New York, city and baseball team officials said.

No residents at the Belaire Condominiums at 524 E. 72nd Street near the East River were injured.

Two bodies and Lidle's passport were found in the street, responders told CNN.

"It looks like the plane just flew into someone's living room," witness Sarah Steiner told CNN.

There was a distress call from the pilot involving a problem with fuel, government sources close to the investigation told CNN.

Source.

Are you saying that someone tampered with the planes fuel system, and if so, to what end?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

That's quite a lame attempt at twisting context. The agencies you mention are not turnign numbers upside down inside out backwards sideways jumbled around added to and taken from in order to end up at the desired outcome, they are saying what damn day of the year it is ........ period.

But then, you already knew that.

It seems you think I may be a simpleton that will fall in a hole of words you attempt to dig ........... think again.

Misift

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

That's quite a lame attempt at twisting context. The agencies you mention are not turnign numbers upside down inside out backwards sideways jumbled around added to and taken from in order to end up at the desired outcome, they are saying what damn day of the year it is ........ period.

But then, you already knew that.

It seems you think I may be a simpleton that will fall in a hole of words you attempt to dig ........... think again.

Misift

dearest simpleton,
you mispelled your own name.

how is your cave?
back under the rock you came from.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

dearest simpleton,
you mispelled your own name.

how is your cave?
back under the rock you came from.

There ya go, avoid the issue, even when it's one replied to that you propose (the lame CNN bit)

That's it, if ya can't reply intelligently - critique their spelling ............. ugh.

Goodby Esoteric Teacher.

tifsiM

[edit on 22/10/06 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The shadow government tests the public for IQ again on 10-11-06.
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much there, because they actually believe the official story.
I don't see a plane here in the air:

www.youtube.com...

I don't see a standard airplane explosion. This video here shows that the small plane explosion is only about as big as the small plane, but the 10-11-06 explosion
is about 10 times as big!:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well sure enough if I didn't find another thing with 9/11. You aren't going to believe this. I am watching Independence Day for the 15th time now (I wish they would have something else on HBO worth watching right now.) Anyway, when Jeff Goldblum opens up his laptop (on the helicopter as they are leaving the White House) is everyone sitting down......it said 9:11.

Explain that!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jab712
Anyway, when Jeff Goldblum opens up his laptop (on the helicopter as they are leaving the White House) is everyone sitting down......it said 9:11.

Explain that!

very easy to explain - you are erroneously "stacking the deck " by fixating on the one instance in one film where a timepeiece shows 9:11 - and ignoring he thousands of other films made which do not show 9:11 in any scene where a timepiece is displayed .

a film i am very familiar with is pulp fiction -- in that it is often < incorectly > claimed that " all clocks always read 4:20 "

this is true in certain scenes -- most notably the pawn shop .

but it is not true in others

Continuity: Captain Koons holds up the watch and it clearly reads 4:35. In the subsequent close-up it reads 12:00.

and

In the "Bonnie Situation" while Jimmy, Vince and Jules are drinking coffee in the kitchen, the clock clearly reads 8:15.

although using typical numerologist hand waving - you could cite :

when Vince and Jules go to retrieve the briefcase, it is "7:22 in the a.m.".

all quotes from IMDB.com

IMHO it is time < pun> to accept that the image of a time peice in a movie - is just a scene setting prop - the director wants to inform the viewer WHEN a sene is occuring - or how much time has passed since a pfrevious sene

stop reading too much into it

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by jab712
Anyway, when Jeff Goldblum opens up his laptop (on the helicopter as they are leaving the White House) is everyone sitting down......it said 9:11.

Explain that!

very easy to explain - you are erroneously "stacking the deck " by fixating on the one instance in one film where a timepeiece shows 9:11 - and ignoring he thousands of other films made which do not show 9:11 in any scene where a timepiece is displayed .

a film i am very familiar with is pulp fiction -- in that it is often < incorectly > claimed that " all clocks always read 4:20 "

this is true in certain scenes -- most notably the pawn shop .

but it is not true in others

Continuity: Captain Koons holds up the watch and it clearly reads 4:35. In the subsequent close-up it reads 12:00.

and

In the "Bonnie Situation" while Jimmy, Vince and Jules are drinking coffee in the kitchen, the clock clearly reads 8:15.

although using typical numerologist hand waving - you could cite :

when Vince and Jules go to retrieve the briefcase, it is "7:22 in the a.m.".

all quotes from IMDB.com

IMHO it is time < pun> to accept that the image of a time peice in a movie - is just a scene setting prop - the director wants to inform the viewer WHEN a sene is occuring - or how much time has passed since a pfrevious sene

stop reading too much into it

Oh, I should have explained that I was being sarcastic. I had posted before (in this thread) that I think the whole 9/11 numbers thing is silly. I knew I should have explained that...lol

[edit on 22-10-2006 by jab712]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join