It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plane flew into a building on 10-11-06. Upsidedown and you have 9-11-01

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Did you include the July 28, 1945, crash of a B-25 into the Empire State Building in your numerology? If so, what significance does it have? If not, why not?

top and bottom two, to, too eights not clean.
8 wings 8 wings 8 wings stolen i have seen.
1 plus 9 plus 4 plus 5 = thieves souls were nineteen.

On top of that, why is it okay to arbitrarily remove some zeroes but not others? Let's try the dates to see the similarities with all of the zeroes removed... And the full dates, too.

july? 8th month.
28? two eights

4 planes, 8 wings i do see, not times one, but times 3.

1945? 1 + 9 + 4 + 5 = 19 souls stole 4 planes.

10/11/2006 with the zeroes removed would be 1/11/29, which upsidedown and backwards (which is what you really did) is 65/11/1.

i can see many similarities, many singularities, many many many truths.

but, what would you learn if i merely give the answer?

you would not have learned to think for yourself.

no similarities did you see, on july 28th, 2 years after 1943.

09/11/2001 with the zeroes removed would be 9/11/21, which upsidedown and backwords is 15/11/6.

It's just too big of a stretch, even more so than most numerology.

with a mind like yours, devoid of tours, you ellude truth, truth elludes you.

many many many truths are seen.

1 + 9 + 4 + 5 is nineteen.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
is there any question as to how much i believe our subconscious thoughts, which account for 99.999999998% of our brain activity, is influencing our reality, humanity's actions and behaviors, our effects and our causes?

What is that suppost to mean?

how would you expect to remember the future, when your 0.000000002% can not do so, and that is all you choose to use.

I would like a more clearer statement on that bolded part, for I do not understand what you ment, or mean..

what is humanitys' actions and behaviors dependant upon?

what is humanity's perceptions dependant upon?

what is humanitys' intentions dependant upon?

what came first, the cause of the effect?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide

Originally posted by Implosion

but a zero is a zero, which accounts for nothing.

Try telling that to someone who wins £1000000 on the lottery. Of course the zero is relevant. There truly is nothing to see here, except someone trying to turn a tragedy into a conspiracy.

Ok, "Congrats mate, you won Ten-million pounds on the lottery, and all the zero's mean nothing!!"

*edit

Im kinda gettin carried away, I shall ceace with my thread-jacking and let E.T. defend his own statements... srry, ima n00b

keep your lottery, i have mine.
currency in heaven is truth divine.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Actually you get 90-11-01 ,still pretty wild.

LOL... I said the same thing on another thread about the whole flip the number thing.

flip it backwards.. uh.. maybe upside down now.. and uh.. inside out.. now remove hat number.. put this number in.. flip the third number.. rotate that one.. and uh.. yeah we can put this number here to .. yep there we go now it fits my conspiracy!

My friend.. you see only what you want to see..

garden of edun?

edun [mirror nude

who was nude?

adam a dam [mirror] add your silent "e" to the end of your "mad" = made a

made a what?

man [mirror] add your silent "e" to your mad war nam = name.

adam when the devil's "d" is turned to christ's "t" and alpha's "a" is turned to omega's "o" and adam is turned to "atom" made man name.

and after they fell?

fell = fel (one "l" good as 2)

fel [mirror] lef = lef = leaf (no "a" do i hear here)

fig, put christ's "+" first:

+fig [mirror] gift.

eve fell first look into her mirror, she knew:

eve [mirror] eve

7 examples of the truth i see sis,
from the pages of genesis.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That reminds me of another thread that had a link posted to The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln. It has a long list of the commonalities between Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy.

The url:
www.near-death.com...

The information on the page includes facts such as:

Both served in the military
Both were elected to Congress in ‘46
Both was the runner-up for the nomination of vice president in '56
Both were elected president in ‘60
Both won the election with less than fifty-percent of the popular vote
Both made his civil rights views known in '63
Lincoln was sitting in box 7 when killed/Kennedy was riding in car 7 when killed.
Lincoln died in a place with the initials P and H (the Peterson House)/Kennedy died in a place with the initials P and H (Parkland Hospital).

That's just a partial list of the MANY common facts between the two presidents. It's pretty weird.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
lol i posted this last week inna different forum,but i didnt find it conspiracy worthy for ats knowing you realy see 90/11/01

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
That reminds me of another thread that had a link posted to The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln. It has a long list of the commonalities between Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy.

The url:
www.near-death.com...

The information on the page includes facts such as:

Both served in the military
Both were elected to Congress in ‘46
Both was the runner-up for the nomination of vice president in '56
Both were elected president in ‘60
Both won the election with less than fifty-percent of the popular vote
Both made his civil rights views known in '63
Lincoln was sitting in box 7 when killed/Kennedy was riding in car 7 when killed.
Lincoln died in a place with the initials P and H (the Peterson House)/Kennedy died in a place with the initials P and H (Parkland Hospital).

both had a son die while in office i see.

their assasins from warehouse to theatre and theatre to warehouse they be.

truth in similarity.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
lol i posted this last week inna different forum,but i didnt find it conspiracy worthy for ats knowing you realy see 90/11/01

then, perhaps 90 is 90. something yet unseen?

90 days from 10/11/06 is:

09th of January,2007?

September has 30 days within.

30 days minus the 11 that have been.

30 minus 11 is 19, left september from the 11th.

then perhaps 90 is 90, something yet unseen?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
perhaps 90 does mean something?

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ET your pattern recognition skills are impressive but im failing to see how your loose connections amount to anything other than a running commentary on variable manipulations.

Its like saying if i see a dragon in a cloud formation that there really is a dragon disguised as a cloud...

Is there some esoteric message that your trying to pass on ?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
ET your pattern recognition skills are impressive but im failing to see how your loose connections amount to anything other than a running commentary on variable manipulations.

Its like saying if i see a dragon in a cloud formation that there really is a dragon disguised as a cloud...

the people on my planet are collectively knowing the future, but not consciously remembering that the subconscious mind has the voice of humanitys' collective thoughts knowing the future.

the fears people do not face to resolve within their minds, manifests those fears in a shared reality.

we do remember the future.

we do remember the future.

we do, or else we manifest those fears that keep us from remembering our own truths.

within us all is a portion of us that has no degree of seperation between all of us, past, present, future, and something more or less.

if you find the more or less, pick up the less and approach the more.

like a computer with files, a human's mind has not "defragged".

our compartmentalization of information that is interconnected keeps us from witnessing the interconnectedness of our minds.

we compartmentalize experiences, and thoughts, when more times than not, most the information is the same in one file, as it is in many more, but we choose not to see all the files simultaneously.

but, if fear is the fence....

if fear is the boundries....

if fear is the walls ... .

if fear is real to even begin with .. .. .

hate is the mask fear wears.

know thyself, your truths, know your truth.

stop allowing yourself to be defined by the fears of others, and then the fears of others can not define you.

what this thread represents, is just another peice of the puzzle, just another drop in the bucket, just another possible plausibility in and endless ocean of coincidences..... .. . . until one decides to end speculation. .. . until one decides to do battle with their own speculations...

keep a journal. keep a diary.

since you only are permitted to show aspects of your personnality to everyone you know. . . .

since you are not the same person with eveyone you meet, nor everyone you love. . ..

since you are only showing others what you know they are capable of accepting you for, capable of allowing you to belong, .. .. . .

when you write in your journal, defragg your original computer.

as you write, know with absolute certainty, no one will ever read it... .. ..

no one to impress..... . .

no masks for you to wear. .. .

no reason to lie to yourself.... .. .

conquer your deepest darkest thoughts, and you will know freedom of the fears that humanity has used to define you as.. ..

humanity was not suppose to be humanity.

perhaps we were suppose to be elohim.

hello him!

hell low him!

halo him!

just some thoughts, just some words. if they are not compliant with your truth, then please disregard. if you feel as though i have attempted to decieve you, or mislead you, then please disregard these words.

but, in order to know if these truths are compliant with your truth, first you have to know your truth.

keep a journal.

own your thoughts.
own your words.
own your questions.
own your answers.

we have more senses, if only we serve without "Self Pre-Serve"

wouldn't it be nice if all cells in all humans were not poisoned by the genetic encoding of:

"Self before i serve, aid, help, assist, share, teach. . .... . . . . anyone or anything (*because my dna says "self before serve" and has no end to that command)

what will become of a race that is : "selfish before they serve anything or anyone"?

did that race get to where they are with that dna, or have we been recieving assistance?

humanity took over 7,000 years to go from animal drawn transportation to automobiles.

and 67 years from automobiles mass production to the humans on the moon.

technology begets technology, but at this rate?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes. Yes. Yes.

two angels gaurd my ark.

two angels guard my garden.

two angels i own, i defined, i confined, i sealed.

two angels sit on every shoulder of my people.

you see them as an angel and a devil.

my people see them as an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other shoulder.

one is fear, aka "look i fear", aka "luc i fer", aka "lucifer".

one is selfish, aka "sell fish", aka "sahthan", aka "satan", aka "devil".

from both internal voices humanity judges and sees only 2 angles with everything you can pick up or see or witness or experience or sense. . .. . . . .

humanity sees a thing and asks 2 questions of all creation:

1) FEAR speaks in your ear: "how can this hurt me? if i do or do not, how can this negativley affect me, and those that i love? what are the negative consequences for me, and those that i love?. How can this own me? How can this controll me? How can this be taken from me?"

answer: Choose not to love anything or anyone, save truth.

2) HATE speaks in your ear: "how can this aid me? how can this help me? How can this assist me? how can this teach me? how can this be shared with me? How can this serve me? How can i controll this? How can can i take this?"

answer: Have nothing worth taking, save truth.

look at them. cowards both.

the angel of fear upon one of your shoulders.

the angel of hate upon the other of your shoulders.

brush them both aside, and find a third voice, the one in the middle.

if humans can not see more than 2 options at any one time ... . .. .

my logic shall elude them, because i come from all other angles that FEAR and HATE can not comprehend, so i slip through their cracks .. .. .

FEAR + HATE = Death.

without FEAR+ HATE = Life.

my people do not live life because they serve only 2 possible outcomes.

my people are not free because they see only what they will fear or hate.

love?

love for many is merely the fear of loosing.

FEAR and HATE decieve humanity with such a definition of LOVE.

If my people are only capable of judging by their FEAR and HATE, then they are not capable of comprehending truth.

but, however, but truth is capable and comprehending my people. Fear and Hate need to dissapate.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Too much Star Wars, enuff with the Yoda.

I've brought this up to him/her in another thread, but never got an understandable answer (I don't believe I got one at all).

Why, on a forum of understandable speech between members, does this one character continually speak in riddles that serve nothing more than to consume page after page of drivel, much of which is repeated cut and paste of his/her own posts into yet more posts . It's most certainly not a lack of any literacy on my part, as I understand and comprehend all others without fail.

Albeit, if it is a thread authored by this user, I can easily mark it off. But when it's an existing thread by another, then all of a sudden there is literally page after page of nonsense ...... it degrades forum usablility immensly.

Misfit

[edit on 21/10/06 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

keep your lottery, i have mine.
currency in heaven is truth divine.

Congruations, however, that's not the point I'm trying to make and you know it.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Why, on a forum of understandable speech between members, does this one character continually speak in riddles that serve nothing more than to consume page after page of drivel, much of which is repeated cut and paste of his/her own posts into yet more posts . It's most certainly not a lack of any literacy on my part, as I understand and comprehend all others without fail.

and yet you see absolutley no contradictions in your words?

you start a paragraph with "WHY", yet finish it with: as I understand and comprehend all others without fail.?

you wrote a question, with no "?".
you wrote a question with no question mark.
you wrote a question that was not a question.
you wrote a question that is a statement?

then why ask why?
yet to overcome your own lie?

misfit. it does not fit.

as you understand and comprehend all others without fail, yet you ask why?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When you can comment to a post, directly or indirectly pertaining to you, without babbling - maybe then you will be taken seriously.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
When you can comment to a post, directly or indirectly pertaining to you, without babbling - maybe then you will be taken seriously.

Misfit

when you understand and comprehend all others without fail, and yet ask me why?

to yourself you do lie. you can not take me seriously, you are neither capable nor able to.

why?

why ask me.

you already understand and comprehend all others without fail.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you trying to distract us from the fact that this is a ludicrous thread? The fact is, if we start ignoring zeros, pretty soon, our world comes crashing down around our ears. 901101 is a completely meaningless number that although may share some characteristics with 9/11/01, by no means is it the same. So you made dumb thread, we all do it from time to time, now stop talking like a fortune cookie, and life can get back to normal.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
when you read my words, what is it you ask os these words?

perhaps FEAR speaks in your ear:
"how can this hurt me?"
"if i do or do not, how can this negativley affect me, and those that i love?"
"what are the negative consequences for me, and those that i love?"
"how can this own me?"
"how can this controll me?"
"How can this take from me?"

answer: save truth.

perhaps HATE speaks in your ear:
"how can this aid me?"
"how can this help me?"
"How can this assist me?"
"how can this teach me?"
"how can this be shared with me?"
"How can this serve me?"
"How can i controll this?"
"How can can i take this?"

perhaps, just perhaps when you judge, your mind asks these questions.

perhaps, just perhaps when you judge, you mind asks the wrong questions.

i only attempt to present possibilities.
i only attempt to present plausibilities.
i only attempt to present options, opportunities.

you only attempt to rebuke, and refuse possibilities.
you only attempt to rebuke, and refuse plausibilities.
you only attempt to rebuke, and refuse options and opportunities.

re-evaluate the process of which you judge, and perhaps, just perhaps, you will see possibilities, plausibilities, options, and opportunities you did not see before .. ..

Have nothing worth taking, save truth.

my apologies for having sidetracked the thread. My apologies if i confuse you, it is not my intention, i assure you misfit.

your points are valid.
your points are true.

101106 upsidedown is 901101.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
if you have seen the $20 dollar bill, folded longways with the backside showing, then folded again to form a pinacle, like the point of a paper airplane. .. .

then try it with all:

the $1 dollar bill . .. . and ... ...
the $5 dollar bill .. .. and . .. ..
the $10 dollar bill. . . . and ......
the $20 dollar bill. . . . .and ......
the $50 dollar bill. . . . . and . .. . .
the $100 dollar bill .. .. . .

and fold them identically to the way you folded the $20 dollar bill. . . .

and line them up in sequencial order. .. .

and you will see the story of 2 towers falling.

see on the five?

see the plain coming?

there, on the right, the first plane, see it coming from the right hand side, on the $5 dollar bill?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join