It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plane flew into a building on 10-11-06. Upsidedown and you have 9-11-01

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
what was the last date a plane flew into a building in New York City?

October 11th, 2006

10 / 11 / 06

write that date out on a piece of paper. 101106.

now rotate the piece of paper until it is upsidedown.

now what do you see?

9 / 11 / 01.

coincidence?

maybe, maybe not.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hmm... this reminds me of the thread you wrote concerning how the human langugue may be encoded, and this make's me wonder if perhaps you were on to something and the date was an unconcious trigger word. When I heard about this my first remark was that it was an odd date for this to happen, although I wasn't quite sure why. It may have been the fact that it was just a month after the 9/11 anniversery, or maybe there really is such thing as numbers being an obscure by subconcious trigger for certain actions.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Actually you get 90-11-01 ,still pretty wild.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

He was pretty close linking them together and that somehow theres a conspiracy on that event with 9/11.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Hmm... this reminds me of the thread you wrote concerning how the human langugue may be encoded, and this make's me wonder if perhaps you were on to something and the date was an unconcious trigger word.

i wager my next paycheck on it.
i wager all my paychecks on it.
i wager my life on it, and have.
i wager my existance on it, and have.

i hope i leave you with absolutley no doubt as to how much i adamently believe i am onto a truth many overlooked.... . . . . but some knew about, and did not share, but benefitted from .. .

is there any question as to how much i believe our subconscious thoughts, which account for 99.999999998% of our brain activity, is influencing our reality, humanity's actions and behaviors, our effects and our causes?

It may have been the fact that it was just a month after the 9/11 anniversery, or maybe there really is such thing as numbers being an obscure by subconcious trigger for certain actions.

i think peoples actions and behaviors are influenced by opposing forces within our own subconscious minds, of which most people are not consciously aware of, to include myself at times.. .

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I meant no disrespect to E-Teacher.I have read this guys posts in the past and I find him to be a VERY intelligent person,and I always enjoy reading his posts.So I apologize to E-Teacher,I meant no disrespect.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

true, very very true.

but a zero is a zero, which accounts for nothing.

and, there is no 90th month in a year.

but, yes you are correct.

one does see 901101.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I meant no disrespect to E-Teacher.I have read this guys posts in the past and I find him to be a VERY intelligent person,and I always enjoy reading his posts.So I apologize to E-Teacher,I meant no disrespect.

i'm not offended by anyone. sometimes my words seem harsh. but in those cases, i am not irritated, nor am i upset with anyone.

someone wise once said:

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
- John Maynard Keynes

believe me when i say, you did not offend me with the truth.

if i were to be offended by your truth, which is the truth, then that would be my fault and my downfall, not yours.

in some cases i may seem harsh with my words. in some cases it is neccesary to do so, to battle someone's ego which is blocking a person's true mind within.

in fact, that is why a moderator has given me a warning. in a thread in the Alien's forum entitled "Who the greys are", i called someone an "idiot", and then in the next sentence recanted, and apologized to that person for calling them an idiot.

but, a certain mod (who was probably right for doing so) gave me warning, and deducted 500 points (i think??) from me for having done so.

but that mod and i have had a rather heated debate of words in a different forum, and a different thread. i may have hurt his ego slightly, but only because my words were a truth that he/she may feel made them look bad.

if 500 points is a price to pay for bringing their truth to the surface, so i could here it, then it was worth it. sure, i may have ruffled some feathers, however, i did teach a thing, and more importantly:

the mod taught me something new through their actions and behaviors. and, i love to learn new things. but sometimes i have to push them into a corner to hear their truths, which is what i want to hear in the first place, but unfortunatly some people hide their truths from me, behind masks and the like.

i know it seems i am rambling, my point is that no one offends me, ever.

my other point is, when i offend someone, it more than likely is because they are holding back their own thoughts, and i am trying to set their own thoughts free.

so, crowpruitt, you did not offend me at all by sharing truth with us.

i thank you whole heartedly for your time and your contribution.

thanks,
john paul peter

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

He was pretty close linking them together and that somehow theres a conspiracy on that event with 9/11.

what if the conspiracy is within humanity's subconscious minds?

what if humanity's minds are inter-connected somehow, within our subconscious minds?

just some thoughts.

but, how many coincidences does it take before coincidences are no longer considered coincidences?

i guess that is up to us to decide, on the individual level i suppose.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
sorry, one more thought .. ..

the last date a plane flew into a building in New York City was 10-11-06.

the last time a plane flew into a building in New York City before that date was 09-11-01.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

true, very very true.

one does see 901101.

You crazty Americans and your backwards month/day dates. It should be the 90th of October 2001.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberJohnny

true, very very true.

one does see 901101.

You crazty Americans and your backwards month/day dates. It should be the 90th of October 2001.

really? what is the 11th month where you are? october?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry, my mistake! :-) Hahaha, yes it should be the 90th of NOVEMBER 2001. I look very stupid now, and my point wasn't serious, just a little derail.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another awesome post Esoterric
I remember writing you a u2u sometime back requesting your hand in writing a book with me... coincidence? I think together... we could quite possibly change the world for the world with the world.

Infinite love and eternal peace.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Wise people do not gamble. Wisdom comes from knowing how little knowledge we have. Only a fool thinks they have "The Answer". Once you close your mind, it becomes a useless object. The only absolute is truth which is eternal. What is truth? Well, that depends on who you are.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sorry, my mistake! :-) Hahaha, yes it should be the 90th of NOVEMBER 2001. I look very stupid now, and my point wasn't serious, just a little derail.

I responded hastely. i don't think you look too stupid at all.

you may have inadvertantly made a prediction concerning the future, but what i am not sure of, yet.

what would be 90 days after November first?

you might be on to something. the future shall tell.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Wise people do not gamble.

True. But when betting on a sure thing, then it is not gambling, now is it?

Wisdom comes from knowing how little knowledge we have.

in the right context, this makes perfect sense. But it is the conscious mind, it is the ego, it is the part of the brain that supports individuality, that hides what we truly know from us.

conquering ones fears in thought and thought alone opens doors .. ..

Only a fool thinks they have "The Answer".

then i am a proud fool. i am a proud joker. i am a proud wildcard.

Once you close your mind, it becomes a useless object.

and once you open it, there is no gambling.

The only absolute is truth which is eternal. What is truth? Well, that depends on who you are.

who are people?

with no one else around, how would one define one's self?

people usually define themselves by the feedback of others, do they not?

If no feedback ever existed, how would one define themselves?

"i am" would be all they could be sure of.

Does the truth depend upon what i am? Or can the only absolute truths be what everyone can agree upon?

does a person's "opinion" really effect truth? If one person thinks differently about a thing, then has the truth changed forms?

EDIT TO ADD:

I mean no disrespect, whatsoever. i merely used your words as a catalyst to ask more questions. i was not directing the questions towards you personnally, just typing out my thoughts, and asking rhetorical questions (questions that don't require an answer), but do cause people to at least think about it.

I thank you immensly for your thoughts on the subject, and i appreciated your contribution as well.

thanks,
john

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Wise people do not gamble. Wisdom comes from knowing how little knowledge we have. Only a fool thinks they have "The Answer". Once you close your mind, it becomes a useless object. The only absolute is truth which is eternal. What is truth? Well, that depends on who you are.

My thought of life exactly

A true wise man is someone that knows he actually knows notihing at all and that every day is a lesson of life

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint

My thought of life exactly

A true wise man is someone that knows he actually knows notihing at all and that every day is a lesson of life

and for those who have already ventured into the realm of knowing nothingness?

if one has mananged to "defrag" ones original computer (their mind), and had already discovered the truths within them, then what? are they obligated to share those truths? or should they permit others to use said knowledge to use and oppress those who are still on their journey?

i agree whole heartedly one should know they know nothing. but, after they unlearn all the lies of others they thought were true, and have seen profound truths, then what? Should they continue to deny what they know? should they continue to know nothing?

one can "empty" ones mind of emotions, of pride, of ego, and be a true observer of truth when they have no precepts, or no pre-judged truths clouding their judgment, i agree.

but what if one has literally over 10,000 examples of how a red rock turns to a blue rock, but no one believed in blue rocks?

a weak analogy, granted, but it is an analogy none the less.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

true, very very true.

one does see 901101.

nah,we all are'nt crazy.just the guy in charge.
BTW thanks E-Teacher.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by crowpruitt]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join