It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plane flew into a building on 10-11-06. Upsidedown and you have 9-11-01

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Did you include the July 28, 1945, crash of a B-25 into the Empire State Building in your numerology? If so, what significance does it have? If not, why not?

On top of that, why is it okay to arbitrarily remove some zeroes but not others? Let's try the dates to see the similarities with all of the zeroes removed... And the full dates, too.

10/11/2006 with the zeroes removed would be 1/11/29, which upsidedown and backwards (which is what you really did) is 65/11/1.

09/11/2001 with the zeroes removed would be 9/11/21, which upsidedown and backwords is 15/11/6.

It's just too big of a stretch, even more so than most numerology.

[edit on 10/18/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What about the 1856 day's which passed between 9/11/01 and 10/11/06??
1+8=9
5+6=11

Too weird...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What about the fact the theory didn't hold up? Because 90 is definitely one instance where zero is not "nothing". Right? Unless you want to go with CKK's adaptation, where he truly decided all zeros were "nothing".

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
is there any question as to how much i believe our subconscious thoughts, which account for 99.999999998% of our brain activity, is influencing our reality, humanity's actions and behaviors, our effects and our causes?

What is that suppost to mean?

I would like a more clearer statement on that bolded part, for I do not understand what you ment, or mean..

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
What about the fact the theory didn't hold up? Because 90 is definitely one instance where zero is not "nothing". Right? Unless you want to go with CKK's adaptation, where he truly decided all zeros were "nothing".

09/11/01
10/11/06

remove the irrelevant 0's now

9/11/1
10/11/6

Now do the flip

9/11/01

all zero's remain accounted for, no?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

but a zero is a zero, which accounts for nothing.

Try telling that to someone who wins £1000000 on the lottery. Of course the zero is relevant. There truly is nothing to see here, except someone trying to turn a tragedy into a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Try telling that to someone who wins £1000000 on the lottery. Of course the zero is relevant. There truly is nothing to see here, except someone trying to turn a tragedy into a conspiracy.

Ok, "Congrats mate, you won Ten-million pounds on the lottery, and all the zero's mean nothing!!"

*edit

Im kinda gettin carried away, I shall ceace with my thread-jacking and let E.T. defend his own statements... srry, ima n00b

[edit on 18-10-2006 by PollyPeptide]

[edit on 18-10-2006 by PollyPeptide]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
What about the 1856 day's which passed between 9/11/01 and 10/11/06??
1+8=9
5+6=11

Too weird...

In 1856 the real seeds of the American civil war were taking root.

The U.S. presidential election of 1856 was unusually heated. The Republicans crusaded against the Slave Power, while the Democrats warned the Republicans were extremists whose victory would lead to civil war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nevertheless, the campaign of 1856 was waged almost exclusively on the slavery issue—pitted as a struggle between democracy and aristocracy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Unless you want to go with CKK's adaptation, where he truly decided all zeros were "nothing".

Actually, I didn't decide that. As you'll see if you reread the thread, particularly this portion...

A little reading goes a long way.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah, you're right. I forgot the dick factor divides everything by zero and turns it to infinity.

My bad.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah, and I forgot that you have special priveledges on the boards here... And don't deny it, you know you do. Take your petty arguements elsewhere. You're not worth my time. Bye!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Actually you get 90-11-01 ,still pretty wild.

LOL... I said the same thing on another thread about the whole flip the number thing.

flip it backwards.. uh.. maybe upside down now.. and uh.. inside out.. now remove hat number.. put this number in.. flip the third number.. rotate that one.. and uh.. yeah we can put this number here to .. yep there we go now it fits my conspiracy!

My friend.. you see only what you want to see..

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Very interesting that you say that... because you my friend... only see what you want to see. =) Since we're on the topic of mirrors I thought I'd let you know that as well... maybe that will help it make more sense to you. Open your consciousness and your reality to the greater existence.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide

09/11/01
10/11/06

remove the irrelevant 0's now

9/11/1
10/11/6

Now do the flip

9/11/01

all zero's remain accounted for, no?

NO , because the "equation " is not reversible

9/11/1

reversed =

1/11/6

oppps

despite the claim that you are not , you are still adding or removing zeros in a arbitary fashion -- for the sole reason of making the number fit your theory .

the lack of rreversibility demonstrates this . your " zero removal " criteria is clearly special pleasing . required to make the number fit a preconceved hypothesis .

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A nice find, but not worthy of a conspiracy theory...

Even if you didn't remove the 0's there's no logic behind the theory. Why would someone fly a small plane into a building in an attempt to link it to 9/11? It's just not a logical theory.

It reminds me of Cartman's speach about Kyle in the 9/11 southpark

Didn't know people actually did it

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's doesn't have anything to do with conspiracy. It has everything to do with the world we are creating around us through our collective realities and consciousnesses... or for right now... the lack thereof.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i just like to say alil bit about this if i may..perosnally i think 9/11 and this recent plane crash are linked..but on another level,not related to terrorism..

the year is 2006

2+0+0+6=8

my theory is that 8 represnets the saying "what goes around,comes around"

2001 was the beginnning of the 7yr tribulation as mentioned in the bible..we are in the 6th yr(2006) now..and there is one year left to complete(2007).

this year the planet x is returning...but why this year?

its 2006(6th year of trib..and alos 6th seal of revelations) thats why..and added together we get 8...and many theroys say planet x moves in our galaxy in a figure 8 pattern..and what goes around come around.

just like 2001 there was many rumors of wars spreading..just like now we have rumors of wars with iran and korea..

the advanced beings have seen hw our future plays out..and are coming to save the believers from destruction.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nevermind, misread something.

[edit on 10/19/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Personally I see no conspiracy here. Only numbers showing up on the regular.

History repeats itself, would you agree??

In Nothing brought a connection in from the 1856 day's stating that the seeds of the American Civil War were being sewn. Oddly enought, such seeds are being spread around Iraq right now! So although the numbers themselves don't really mean anything, the fact that they keep showing up here are kind of like a sign of things to come....

Perhaps?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
surprised no one has brought this one up yet....the plane crashed into the Belaire..that's 524 72nd street....5,2,4 - 11, 7,2 - 9....another backwards 9-11...

wikipedia words it this way...

It was reported to have lost radar contact around 56th Street and crashed just north of 72nd Street after attempting to make a u-turn.

and with those numbers you got another backward 9-11....

and on the numerology zero dropping tip....i'm one to believe that the illuminati wouldn't really care about which zeros drop or not, just as long as they got some numbers in there that were similar to 9-11.....it's the address that convinces me....plus lidle's ancestry...he came from quite an elite line...this event was def. set up imo....

[edit on 21-10-2006 by AJ Hustler]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join