It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is crazier: David Icke or Alex Jones?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
David icke came out in the 90's on British TV claiming he was the Second coming of Jesus Christ.

Uhh, I'll take an "Icke" for 600, Alex..

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Icke is crazy on paper, but in person he is pretty damn captivating. And whats with everyone saying his theories are just ramblings that have no proof or facts?!?! maybe if u read any of his several 500 page books then you could see what he has to back himself up!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I checked out the "Was David Icke Right" tv show a few days ago and you have to give the man some credit, alot of what he said back in the 90's has come true and you cannot dispute it.

Also that whole claimed to be the son of God was hugely taken out of context, he basically was saying we all are but as usual the nay sayers got on the band wagon and it was easy to discredit him from then on.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I checked out the "Was David Icke Right" tv show a few days ago and you have to give the man some credit, alot of what he said back in the 90's has come true and you cannot dispute it.

I watched this last night,I thought it was pretty decent.

I do like Icke,and besides if it wasn't for him we would have never have known about Credo Mutwa,who is actually crazier than Icke is about the reptilian shape shifters.

My vote is for Mr.Paranoia Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have watched hours of video of both of them and I have to say I don't know if I buy Icke's reptilian stuff either but he definately has evidence to back it up so if you say hes crazy because he pulls it out of his ___ then maybe you should check your ___ or wherever you are pulling that from. Im not sayin hes right but he has reasons for what he believes such as african mythology and biblical references.

As for Alex Jones I think he just sees all the corruption and obvious coverups and gets genuinely angry. If it seems he finds conspiracy at every corner its probably because of his full distrust of the government

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
well, alex jones is pretty gosh darn crazy
HOWEVER
icke has cited the protocols of the elders of zion on more than 1 occassion

sure, i've already said that icke is the crazier in this thread
it needs to be restated

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I believe Alex Jones to be crazier than Icke. Crazier in that his conspiracies make much more sense than Ickes, there for he’s crazy to go up against the real truth, which I’m sure you all see now.

Will Alex Jones be the new Aleister Crowley 30 years after he supposedly “told us so!” ?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys, they both sound crazy. So I will go with Jones. Man, Ickes record is pretty sound. Basically if Icke's whole reptilian thing turns out to be true then the # in my pants will turn white perid.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, Mr. Icke believes that lizard people are controlling world events...

Mr. Jones believes in a comming police state...

I think that Alex's main fault is that he is passinate about what he does, and it sometimes hurts his "credability" by going into weird rants about things when he gets frustrated. I trust the information he provides almost whole heartedly. Everything he talks about is backed by facts.

Mr. Icke, on the other hand, states some really weird stuff. I'm not sure that he is crazy, I almost think he might be working eigther on his own or for an agency, to discredit the "conspiracy theorist" by associating the NWO and Police State theories with space aliens and Reptilians and crap like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I started out as a total sceptic about Icke, but when I saw his stuff on Bilderberg I realised he was not totally bonkers. Having also read his book 'The Biggest Secret', I think he is not completely right either.

I think you should not dismiss them completely as there is some substance in certain of their proclamations, but equally it would be crazy to believe everything they say as entirely true.

As regards who is madder, I think the jury is still out.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well, look at this - we have two free thinkers - and both of them are labelled crazy. To call either of these people crazy shows that not enough CT'ers (eeew, creepy term!) are prepared to think outside their reality box.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
David Icke, the whole Reptilian thing definitely makes him crazier.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I used to think Icke was crazy. Reading the "Biggest Secret" Extremely well researched.

What makes me believe him is that if what he said about Ted Heath was untrue . Then surely Heath would sue him for libel.

Why hasnt anyone taken him to court?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurius
I used to think Icke was crazy. Reading the "Biggest Secret" Extremely well researched.

What makes me believe him is that if what he said about Ted Heath was untrue . Then surely Heath would sue him for libel.

No they haven't but I believe he is sueing his publisher currently.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Okay somebody has to ask the question: who do you think is crazier David Icke with his far out ideas such as the Queen being a giant reptillian baby eater or Alex Jones and his way over the top exaggeration of everything and finds conspiracy behind every tree he sees?
[edit on 15-10-2006 by denythestatusquo]

You missed out Barry King in you list

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

People dont usually sue fools, its pointless.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
SON of GOD comment taken completely out of context

he thinks we are all the son's of the creator/ or god if u must

when someone uses such weak evidence to point to craziness my eyebrows are raised

i SEE ICKE as someone hundreds of years ago shouting the earth was ROUND, the EARTH was round

YOU want the truth, YOU can't handle the truth. sad but true for MANY

does that mean everything ICKE says is "gospel" nope but if you try to look for one slip up (and no not a belief he has about shapeshifters or anthing that appears extrodinary from the perspective of your own beleifs) in his research to discredit him so you can sleep better that speaks volumes to your bias

I think ICKE is a LEGEND and if you read some of his earlier books I AM ME I AM FREE which is a general overview of the sitution from david's perspective i think you will have a better opinion of the man

the latter books seem to go into to much detail off in tangents about some of the supposed fractions of "evil" and i think it is not only too much for people to get "there heads around" but also unnecessary in moving forward toward the outcomes we strive for in life but redundant as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I would go with none of the above and say Mr John Lear is crazier than the pair of em put together.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
An excellent book by Cathy and Mark Phillips called 'Access denied' clearly documents a discussion between them and Icke. They make it clear that despite Cathy witnessing Bush senior 'shapeshift' into a reptile, they were of the opinion that it was a holographic trick, designed to instill fear into people to see the 'elite' as alien.

Does Icke include a balanced view in his books? No! Why? Because more controversy sells more books in Icke's eyes, and at the end of the day, that is all he wants. To make a quick book from the controversy, and to inflate his own ego.

He is a con man.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Because Ted Heath died in 2005 ??
Dead people cant sue for Libel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join