It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is crazier: David Icke or Alex Jones?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Okay somebody has to ask the question: who do you think is crazier David Icke with his far out ideas such as the Queen being a giant reptillian baby eater or Alex Jones and his way over the top exaggeration of everything and finds conspiracy behind every tree he sees?

[edit on 15-10-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Bit of a loaded question, but I'd go with Icke. I just find it hard to believe the whole "reptilian, shape shifting, baby eating monarch" story...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Who is crazier: David Icke or Alex Jones?

Wow, thats a tough one. Almost like having to decide which way to die, heart cut out with a dull rusty spoon or by falling on a fire ant hill.

Honestly both seem about equally "crazy" but each has different manifestations.

I'm not sure if they really are crazy though. It could all be a personna they don, or a schtick they use to attract their flocks.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hmm.....difficult...but I would go with Icke because...I see not a drop of sanity in that man.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't think either of them are crazy i think they do do it for attention and pehaps a easy way to get money out of misguided poeple.

But if they are crazy the winner is icke.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If your'e talking about insane crazy...well I guess David Icke would win hands down. Even though there are parts of The Biggest Secret that I still enjoy. Not The Part About The Reptiles

Alex Jones I just don't know if I'd call him crazy or just committed to what he does or maybe he should just be committed!

It's a tough question, as others have said. Another difference between the two is that Alex seems to be always doing something, whether it's his radio show or some new doccumentry, whereas it seems to me that you only see or hear David Icke when he's down on funds and has something new to sell. Which appears to be getting less and less often.

note: just my humble opinion

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I love Alex Jones- he has passion about the country and how it's going down the drain.

Therefore I vote for Icke and his reptilian shapeshifters for the crazy guy award.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The 'crazy' part is I'm right with David Icke until he gets to the reptiles. Why does he do this? It destroys any credibility that he has. As for Alex Jones, I love a man with passion and he has it.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think David Icke puts forward crazier ideas but I don't think either of them are lunatic asylum material. Alex Jones is just a windbag. Both however know how to make a buck or two out of their respective ramblings so they can't be too far out of touch.

I would rather be locked in a room and be forced to listen to David Icke and his tall tales than have to listen to that awful bluster from Jones anyday.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Icke and his tall tales of reptillians wins

Alex Jones speaks the truth and is not at all paranoid. He works for us.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Shame on you who calls Alex Jones crazy ... That man has done more to highlight the growing problems in America than you could ever wish to do , if it wasnt for people like him standing up for peoples rights and liberty's then we'd all be deep trouble . As for David Ikle well he has some truths but like its already said he does go a bit too far with some of what he says

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I only recently started to look into the David Icke stuff. But honestly ... he has to be crazier than anyone else I've seen on the internet in a very long time. Either that, or he's running a freak'n brilliant con.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
though both are quite paranoid and a little bit unhinged

icke takes the cake for pulling reptillian baby-eaters out of his _____ (insert obvious profanity there)

honestly, where does he get his ideas from?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
than a box of frogs in my book but looking at a recent Alex Jones vid made me laugh. For those that have ever seen it - great shots of the congestion charging cameras in London - and oh a company was running an exercise on 7/7 - ONE company in the whole of London - and that makes a conspiracy. As for "buying" a copy of the only Free newspaper in London well shall we say that lacks a tad of research.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I used to like Alex Jones, then he became like a WWF wreslter for the conspiracy movement, then he got just plain wierd. I have to say though that Icke is the winner hands down.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Both Icke and Jones have sold lots of books, videos, had umpteen speaking engagements and are probably quite wealthy because of their crazy view of the world.

All the while we sit here playing with our mouse criticizing their insanity while they, no doubt are just laughin and laughin; livin large.

I wish I could have the vision to be crazy like that!!!

Most of the time however; I think they are in a dead heat as far as being out of touch with the true reality. maybe.....

[edit on 15-10-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am not 100%sure but i think D. Icke says in his last books that he realize the reptilian "Phenomena", it's a kind of error projection in the "matrix", they do not exist,or something like this. but again,...i am not sure, i recall to red something about this somewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I would say that icke guy is the craziest. That guy is way farfetched. Come on people, reptilians? I don't like the name either. Any time i hear it, it sounds ridiculous just because of the ideas brought up in connection with it. Alex Jones is crazy too although he does seem very knowledgeable.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I detest Icke, he gives all reptiles bad names, like they're some evil monsters. Sorry, but the greatest evil in this world is humankind and he's not helping.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones is much more reputable and cites actual sources. David Icke just has a bunch of crazy theories all wrapped into one. He also seems to have more of an arrogance about him, I don't like. Alex Jones at least cites actual news sources and specific people's quotes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join