It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is crazier: David Icke or Alex Jones?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I used to think Alex Jones was a nutjob, untill the US started looking more and more like the one he described. Now he makes since to me, and I can see the world turning into a prison planet.

Icke and his rep theorys are IMHO are nuts. I also think Savage, O'Rielly, and Rush are all nut jobs as well..

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
icke without a doubt. I had some one give me a video from him...all I can say is wow. I may not agree with everything jones says, and I think he stretches to push his goal alot, hes without a doubt not crazy, just desperate to prove his view. Icke on the other hand, is obsessed with being forcefully commited.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think Icke just wants to sell things myself. Or else he may take things way too far, to the point you go, odds are actually against that happening as a possibility.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of alex jones, most of the time he is right on the money but I don't understand why you have to fork over money to hear what he has to say. Seems like he is just a sensationalist making money off of conspiracy theories.

Icke is a crazy mofo though.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Download and watch any of Alex Jones' movies from google video. Watch TerrorStorm and research the points he brings up about false flag terrorism yourself.

Does the sanity of the messenger matter when the message is accurate? Isn't the message more important? David Icke talks about connections between existing organizations and groups to existing families and corporations and governments. It is hard to prove what happens behind closed doors. But we have seen evidence that many of these meetings do take place.

I think when it comes to government, the burden of proof of their honesty and truthfulness rests on them, not us citizens.

Remember, a good scientists should be capable of examining ANY theory no matter how crazy the theory sounds provided the methodology used is valid. Good science is good methodology.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What if it's a paradox and they arent really crazy at all...what if it is all of us that are crazy and misguided... poo poo'n fantastic claims because we cant wrap our head around the ideas that has a 50/50 chance of being true.

By the way, David Icke is not the Guru that discovered the so called Reptilian phenomena. The literature, ancient texts, religious texts that go back thousands upon thousands of years are the experts on the subject. Icke is just pointing to the information, not laying claim to its discovery.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What about John Titor?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Without a doubt, I think that Icke is the craziest out of the two, and really, I think Alex Jones is a little off his rocker as well.

However, the thing about Icke is he is at least entertaining. Sure, most of his theories are completely nuts, and have no grounding in fact but its more interesting to listen to than crap about the NWO and paranoid rantings.

I guess, as someone else said, if it came down to it, I'd rather be stuck in a room with Icke, because maybe I'd get a good laugh. Meanwhile, Alex Jones would start ranting, yelling, and frothing at the mouth, and thats just not enjoyable.

I mean, the Queen is a baby eating reptillian?!?! Thats too awesome to pass up!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I heard of David Icke along time before I heard the name Alex Jones. He's what I call a classic English eccentric but he'd get my vote for the least sane of the two.

Being from Austin,Texas, I'm a little biased here but I'll tell you this folks Alex Jones is not getting rich off what he does to inform the world of the conspiracies to ensure the status quo. He's a true believer in American political ideals. I'm not particular fond of his preachy, sermon-like delivery but his message and reporting is an honest opinion and has a large factual basis. I live in an area NW of Austin proper that has a very low accident and crime rate but at every road intersection with a traffic light, there are now cameras mounted to the signal. I'm talking areas where you lucky to get one car on the road an hour between 10pm and 4am. If you don't believe that it isn't a conspiracy than you really don't know the power of the dark side: insurance companies. That's all I'm going to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
for the record, both are very intelligent and David Icke should be given credit for his theory on the world economy and how its really controlled by a centeral force. Plus his stuff on the Bank of England and the British Empire, Africa, etc is very good and well researched stuff.

And Alex Jones, no one believed him at boheiman[sic] grove until he busted in. Thats loyality on a level that some wouldn't do.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
for the record, both are very intelligent and David Icke should be given credit for his theory on the world economy and how its really controlled by a centeral force. Plus his stuff on the Bank of England and the British Empire, Africa, etc is very good and well researched stuff.

And Alex Jones, no one believed him at boheiman[sic] grove until he busted in. Thats loyality on a level that some wouldn't do.

Right on the spot i say

They are both a little insane i think but usualy i like people like that.
Maybe unsane - beyond sanity - and yet not insane

I can't say i agree on everything they say but i feel they mostly point into the right direction.

And that they need to make some money is normal i think, some companies or people are far worse at robbing poor believers of their money.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by jaamaan]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
The 'crazy' part is I'm right with David Icke until he gets to the reptiles. Why does he do this? It destroys any credibility that he has.

Right on the mark Deessell.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I detest Icke, he gives all reptiles bad names, like they're some evil monsters. Sorry, but the greatest evil in this world is humankind and he's not helping.

Ok Covenant elite... you reptile (just messin'). But am I? If you really were a reptile, you wouldn't care about what cows say or think about you. You'd either want them controlled, or you'd want to help free them. Or you would just go back home. I mean, this is what you're implying but not stating, am I correct? Why are you on Earth anyway if you are a reptile? Reptiles that "control" Earth are high-yellow (excuse the racist comparison please) type reptiles, not pure Reptoid.

Concidering 95% (guestimate) of the world doesn't know ANYTHING about reptiles- I wouldn't worry about the stereotype. There are few people on Earth that do anything about it anyway- I doubt your average worker can solve an alien problem right now, let alone his problems with work. A huge chunk of the population doesn't even know what the NWO is, so aliens to them are way off the mark.

Just for the record: I love David Icke, and I love Alex Jones. People aren't perfect- so to anyone, why call them names or criticize their personalities? It's all about content content content. If a homeless person who is a drug addict and smells horrible finds a cure for cancer in the slum, after testing of the method would you still call him a no-good homeless person? I'm showing you how far the rabbit-hole goes in this train of thinking; Alex and Icke are going to go down in history as legendary figures... that is, if history doesn't get rewritten.

And just for motive's sake...

David Icke: Successful sports broadcasting career. Has an epiphany and finds knowledge, speaks knowledge, and is then the redicule of the entire UK- so bad to where he couldn't walk into a bar without the bar roaring in laugher, and on the streets "David Icke" has a name you could say alone and get a laugh. He could have stopped and let the fire cool down... but he didn't. Now he exposes what truth he sees to be so with research, interviews, and personal insight. As for destroying credibility... do your own research. When you find gaps, when you find stops, keep searching. If you can't, then the credibility stops there for YOU. I'm not going to bs here, a huge chunk of the population is stupid, unaware, boxed-in, controlled, and brainwashed. If you get David Icke, good for you- but don't make a generalization saying it destroys all credibility because now he's taking the equation further and showing the hierchy of some Earth rulers.

Alex Jones: To you, he's either a terrorist, a nut, or a freedom fighter. Alex Jones puts his life on the line everyday in the name of liberty. Someone on the board said he does it just for money- this is not true. Everyone needs an income, but Alex promotes all videos free of charge through youtube and google video. You can buy his videos for your collection, but he gave up a huge percentage of profit because he is a good man, not swayed by corruption.

Put things in perspective people

[edit on 25-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

[edit on 25-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Icke by far is the crazy mofo i have ever encountered. He doesnt have one shred of proof just conjecture. If this is such a massive large scale illusion then some kind of proof of some sort should be obtainable. Come on shape shifting reptillions. Why wait until we got so technologically advanced to fight them off. Why didnt they capture, train us back when it would have been easy.

I try to keep an open mind, but icke just went too far and fell off the plane of sanity into the preposterious.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Okay somebody has to ask the question: who do you think is crazier David Icke with his far out ideas such as the Queen being a giant reptillian baby eater or Alex Jones and his way over the top exaggeration of everything and finds conspiracy behind every tree he sees?

[edit on 15-10-2006 by denythestatusquo]

I don't always agree with Alex Jones, but he is more right than wrong and backs up his information! Your topic is nothing more than a smear campaign by comparing him to a nut like Icke!

Discredit the messenger, well you did your hatch job on Alex hope your happy with yourself!

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
^^^ Mel is absolutely right.

Alex Jones can produce facts to support what he says... where as Icke just rambles and shows nothing solid. There is a big difference.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The strange thing I find with Icke is that on paper he sounds absolutely nuts. When I hear him put forth his case, it actually starts to sound believable
That is scary.

Alex Jones might be 'over the top', but lets face it, he does try and back up some of the things he says and interviews people who might know something.

Icke is more crazy.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If Icke was presenting his information using the Reptillians as Demons then he would have a massive cult following ( Bigger than he has now ) but he choses to stick to the shape shifting for his own personal touch.

I have long suspected the Reptillian thing is a means to portray the Jews and their influence on society and he chose to go this path to stay out of the ADL and other Jewish Groups spotlight.

I could be wrong but the parallel with them shifting their shape is that they are all singing the Zionist tune whilst blending into the country/society they live in but always eventually end up with all the money and power and he leaves the link to be made by the individual.

Jones is a Patriot in the true sense but really he is trying to hang onto the old ways like most people do ( resistance to change ) the simple fact is we are heading toward a single Government eventually.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In my honest opinon I think neither is crazy. Why? Because they both have a point and speak the truth. By the way David Icke is a great person, he doesn't necassarily believe that the queen is a shapeshifting reptilian. Don't you know that he has travelled extensively all over the world, talking to people and all he is doing is reporting their testimonies.

As for Alex Jones, why is he crazy? He's just a hyped up guy who loves to talk on the radio. Sometimes his voice can be annoying but I really support what he is doing.

Have you taken the time to investigate?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

I have long suspected the Reptillian thing is a means to portray the Jews and their influence on society and he chose to go this path to stay out of the ADL and other Jewish Groups spotlight.

No, no my friend. You are quite wrong, David Icke's Reptilian Agenda has nothing at all to do with the jews. See here. video.google.com...

I strongly suggest you and anybody else to view this video.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join