It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea says talks or "a nuclear missile"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Orite, so lemme get this clear.

your going to just simply start the bombs dropping?

Do you comprehend English?
Yo, I have said it twice. It was and is self-explanatory and easily discernable:
A 5,000lb waste can of literal crap, do-do, poo-poo is NOT a bomb. Might be to you, but in literal and techinical terms, it is not.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If Nkorea said

I am going to nuke you, unless u talk

thats a threat.

When he says

'' IF WE ARE AT WAR, I WILL DESTROY YOU ''

thats a lil different..

He has not stated that unless the US talk he will bomb.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Seekerof,

But by using that logic the US has threatened everyone for g-d's sake. This Admin has done nothing BUT threaten people/nations and unlike NK has hurt people/nations.

What is wrong with letting China deal with it?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Isn't that exactly what he did say? Ok, yeah, he didn't specify us, but he did say he'd fire a nuclear tipped missile. Who else do you think he meant? China?

[edit on 10/10/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
before I thought u were a bitter old man..
now i jsut think ur an immature kid..

so your going to fly over his palace and drop turds on it ?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2awake
Seekerof,

But by using that logic the US has threatened everyone for g-d's sake. This Admin has done nothing BUT threaten people/nations and unlike NK has hurt people/nations.

Really, can you link example articles like I did for North Korean threatening the US a number of times?

The 6-party talks I previously mentioned would inherently and undoubtedly have China as a member. Just as the Bush administration has been doing in this North Korean situation, allowing and insisting that China get a grip on its puppet regime: North Korea.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Isn't that exactly what he did say? Ok, yeah, he didn't specify us, but he did say he'd fire a nuclear tipped missile. Who else do you think he meant? China?

[edit on 10/10/2006 by djohnsto77]

At who?
Its not a threat to anyone if he hasnt specified who.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

before I thought u were a bitter old man..
now i jsut think ur an immature kid..

so your going to fly over his palace and drop turds on it ?

Dude, you are hopeless.
Do you read and comprehend English?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

At who?
Its not a threat to anyone if he hasnt specified who.

The articles I linked for you were specific.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
but he hasnt threatend the USA
he said if they were at war..
Can YOU Comprehend this ?

and when you say "A 5,000lb waste can of literal crap, do-do, poo-poo is NOT a bomb" well.. yeah..

what do I say..
you get asked a serious question about what policies and politics youd play.. and you answer with that..

How are we meant to understand it..

enough, begone this is pointless.
moving on

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

what do I say..

Nothing but learn to read and comprehend?

you get asked a serious question about what policies and politics youd play.. and you answer with that..

I answered your serious question with a dead serious response, Agit8dChop.
Did you not comprehend it or what?!

You asked:

but I am curious as to what you beleive the next course of action should be seeker

I responded with:

Send Kim a dozen flowers of his non-choosing and an invitation to 6-party talks while enlightning Kim to the factoid that the US also reserves the right to first strike, as Kim has threatened against us. I would substantiate such by sending an F/A-22 to drop a 5,000lb 'can' of crap on his palace.

See the bold and underlined mention.
What I qouted above me mentioning was dead serious, as per your 'president' hypothetical. Now, your difficulties in understanding what I mentioned are what and where?!

How are we meant to understand it..

Exactly as I wrote it, you think?

enough, begone this is pointless.
moving on

Please shut the "pointless" door behind ya.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Seekerof,

Really, can you link example articles like I did for North Korean threatening the US a number of times?

The 6-party talks I previously mentioned would inherently and undoubtedly have China as a member. Just as the Bush administration has been doing in this North Korean situation, allowing and insisting that China get a grip on its puppet regime: North Korea.

Well, OK - I hate just using links but..

We Will Not Accept Korea with Nukes

Bush's Tough-Talkin' Korean Bungle

Bush threatens N Korea

Now that I have done that ......

How about leaving the issue for China? They are the regional superpower, they have the most to blame, and they have a better understanding of the area than the US. Not to mention, they aren't in the middle of an illegal, immoral and costly war.

What do you suppose happens if Bush and the Admin just wash their hands of it? It's China's problem and whatever happens in NK, it is China that will have to deal with the results(refugee's, etc) so doesn't it make more sense to allow them to take the ball if they wish, and if not.... ?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

How about leaving the issue for China? They are the regional superpower, they have the most to blame, and they have a better understanding of the area than the US.

Do you read and comprehend, as well?
You quoted what I said and evidently overlooked what I said additionally, huh?
Here:

Originally posted by seekerof

Not to mention, they aren't in the middle of an illegal, immoral and costly war.

OMG, spare me with that tired and worn rhetoric.

What do you suppose happens if Bush and the Admin just wash their hands of it?
It's China's problem and whatever happens in NK, it is China that will have to deal with the results(refugee's, etc) so doesn't it make more sense to allow them to take the ball if they wish, and if not.... ?

Apparently, your non-knowledge of international relations and politics has allowed you to claim that it is SOLELY and ONLY a China problem. Umm, no, you are blatantly wrong and incorrect. It is a matter of regional concern, that includes Japan, South Korea, Russia, China, and obviously the US being we have troops in South Korea, Japan, and the Philippines. China is allegedly taking the lead in this and the Bush administration has been pressing China to TAKE THE LEAD. Hello?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
sigh..
its real simple guys.
the ignore button is right there.
Its like a breath of fresh air.. ahhh. I feel much better now!
Im still trying to figure out if its a bitter old man behind that keyboard. or a snivelling little kid, either way he has the best of both.
Now that
all the craps been shut behind that door..

What would be the point in North Korea firering a missle but to incite more anger?
Calling for tough sanctions is weak.. we've already sanctioned them so much.
China appear to be playing both sides to an extent..
And they have a lot to lose in terms of refugees and regional instability should serious acts be concerened.

Maybe Korea knows how far they can push the enveloupe on this one...
We arent going to attack any time soon.
Sanctions are going to do jack.
Clearly the six party talks have been getting us no where..

What is eactly going to happen should the US sit down and say
" look, u either talk straigh tell us what your after with all this show.. or else we're leaving..Kim youve got one chance... enough of the tough man crap.. talk to us like a respectable leader.. and we might GIVE you the respect your after..."

waiting2awake - What do you suppose happens if Bush and the Admin just wash their hands of it

The US Cant afford to wash there hands of it, it would show our true colours.
We could of just washed our hands of Iraq, or not of even been there in the begining.. IT was originally Israel's Problem.
Even Iran dont have the means to hit us but we are making sure we are a part of that problem.
Plus its to risky leaving it to china...We still dont understand exactly where they lie.

Atleast congratulations to kim.. he's surely put his name in the haedlines and made the entire world scratch there heads...

I think the US should just cut there loses and talk. I really dont see any other logical answer

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Seekerof,

Enough of your idiocy spewing nonesense. I swear I have never heard such tripe. I can comprehend just fine, much better than you can apparently because I at least can see that this Admin is the cause of what is truly wrong with the world right now, and places like NK and such are the effect - which is more than I can say for you. I like ATS, and I think it is a shame that you have turned so sour - but I guess that is what happens when you slowly start to realize that you are on a losing team and no one is buying your **** anymore.

I am sorry I even started this discussion with you. Good day.

Dolt.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Like the clueless leading the clueless.

Cut "there" loses? Huh?!

As for more talking, Neville Chamberlain comes directly to mind.

But sure, let there be light, errr, I mean let there be more "talk," logically, in a 6-party meeting(s).

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I think the US should just cut there loses and talk. I really dont see any other logical answer

Bush already said he would talk with North Korea and Iran once they stop their nuclear weapons programs.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What sort of position is he in tho to demand such things?
Now that they have nukes.. there not going to just stop in the hope of talks..

The only option left is allow them to continue building nukes.. which NO ONE WANTS.. or talk to them directly..
Which im pretty sure EVERYONE will want now.

Why does the US have to be so stubborn?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I can comprehend just fine, much better than you can apparently because I at least can see that this Admin is the cause of what is truly wrong with the world right now, and places like NK and such are the effect - which is more than I can say for you.

Let me quote you for a response if you will:

Enough of your idiocy spewing nonesense. I swear I have never heard such tripe.

I like ATS, and I think it is a shame that you have turned so sour

You do not know me. You been here how long as a member to think you know the virtual me? Apparently, you and Agit8Chop are in a league of your own in knowing those who you discuss issues with, huh?

- but I guess that is what happens when you slowly start to realize that you are on a losing team and no one is buying your **** anymore.

Assumptions are for the delusional.
I am quite sure that at some point in your virtual life, someone has warned you that you should never make assumptions, for a reason, just look at the first three letters of the word itself and the answer will come forth. Why I even bother drop to the rhetorical levels I am with folks I will never know...:shk:

I am sorry I even started this discussion with you. Good day.
Dolt.

You calling me a "dolt"?
I am not sure whether to take that as a compliment or get virtual 'angry' and start crying.
OMG. Grow up and deal with people who have different opinions from you, k?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What sort of position is he in tho to demand such things?
Now that they have nukes.. there not going to just stop in the hope of talks..

Why does the US have to be so stubborn?

Bush is the president of the United States, the country that Iran and North Korea wants to talk directly to, that is why he can demand such things.

The US is being stubborn because North Korea is THREATENING the US to talk with them. Nobody likes being threatened.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join