It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Indigo Child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You want to know what you should do? OK, I was into the Indigo thing for quite awhile and here is just a bit of advice.

You were raped when you were 13 and you are now 14. Get the rapist off the street or he will continue to hurt others. Go to the police and ask that charges be filed. Even if it doesn't lead to a conviction it will put the pervert on the radar.

My second bit of advice will be harder to accept.

Don't worry about it. Indigo's are not here to change the world, they are the change that is occurring in the world. All you have to do is be yourself and in doing so you will be doing exactly what your were born to do. Don't force it, don't fight it. Just be yourself and go about growing up to be the best person you can.

Happiness is a choice, thats all it is. Remember that.

I have friends in the movement. You will find them here:

Indigo's and Crystals

They will provide you with far more help and guidence than you will find here. This is much too dark of a place for someone just learning of their path.

wupy

[edit on 9-10-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here steelblue, I want you to read this =) If it hits home, then find comfort in us.

And everything then became backwards||sdrawkcab, upside doWn||uMop ep!sdn, outside in||tuioeds niiniinn^2..., and inside out|| sniedi otuo. Alliterations were of themselves as were imaginations of the image of image. The rabbit hole never stopped and we dove straight in, into an infinite free-fall surpassing terminal velocity because it was only a thing of limited reality. We broke all the laws and mended every theory to fit within the infinite awakening. We use that word rather arbitrarily and often times quite frequently... of course... 'often times' is of a frequent frequency. Frequently frequent; it cannot escape itself. Illusional illusions, paradoxical paradoxes, truthful truths, false fallacy... they are what they are. Do you see? If it is not under a category of truth then it doesn't exist in the first place, the 0 place, the second place, or of any place for that mass... why call it a matter of matter? Is not everything a matter of matter? Amalgamate the truth with everpresent falsehoods and eventually they transform into the reality of perfection, but does it ever stop?; Evolution is the evolution of evolution. We can go on and on because on and on will always go, but where are we headed, would not it help to know and know to help? =) So know to help and recognize your mirrors, take a look in one; afterall, it recognizes you recognizing it. Perceive another's eyes and know that another is you and you are another. Love to help and help to love. Be just and kind because it is the kind of just that we desire, and what we desire is what we become because become is only a desire of we.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I found an indigo test
I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it's all good fun

You're 90% likely to be an Indigo!

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for your different opinions/advice. Sorry I havne't been here to catch most of it, but thank you anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

You were raped when you were 13 and you are now 14. Get the rapist off the street or he will continue to hurt others. Go to the police and ask that charges be filed. Even if it doesn't lead to a conviction it will put the pervert on the radar.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by mrwupy]

It's really not that simple anymore, but I will look into the website.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
steelblue, I am personally very concerned that you were raped, and even more concerned that you appear to not have reported it. I do not mean to say that you've done something wrong in not reporting it, but, from the little I understand, a huge amount of rape is underreported, and the people that don't report it almost allways end up regretting it. Reporting it is, apparently, in part therapeutic, its an important way for people to work through what happened to them.

The fact that you decided to share this with us all is good, but I really, honestly, wholeheartedly, implore you to report it.

I am sure that everyone else here would agree no?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
steelblue, I am personally very concerned that you were raped, and even more concerned that you appear to not have reported it. I do not mean to say that you've done something wrong in not reporting it, but, from the little I understand, a huge amount of rape is underreported, and the people that don't report it almost allways end up regretting it. Reporting it is, apparently, in part therapeutic, its an important way for people to work through what happened to them.

The fact that you decided to share this with us all is good, but I really, honestly, wholeheartedly, implore you to report it.

I am sure that everyone else here would agree no?

Probably huh? I go online, I guess, to get away from my problems, not to bug people about them. I read all the time about how people that bottle up emotions too long go insane, or abusive, or something like that. So I guess I have to get it out somehow. That's one of my worst fears. I also read all the time about, like you said, about all the people that don't report anything. Family. Friends. It gets personal. And it's really, really hard to report him when in this circumstance, just because of different relationship issues that people that are close to me have. I'm not trying to talk in riddles, so I'm sorry if I am. I have to admit, you're first message left a bit of a sick feeling in my stomach, but feeling better now. Thanks for replying.really

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Please also consider what this person might be doing to other people. You said that you worry about how you are dealing with it, which seems to me to mean that you need to report it. There's never any excuse for rape, period. SO there's no way to rationalize that the person shouldn't be reported on, even if reporting it is going to make things difficult for them.

Why did you get upset from my original posting?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know. Really, I don't. I'll reply later when I have more time. . .later on today probably.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You say that as if it's a universally accepted fact.

It is a fact. Auras don't exist.

According to who

According to the people that claim they exist and their absolute inability to demonstrate that they do exist.

oh,okay.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Speakeroftruth, you don't find it odd that the very people that claim auras exist can't demonstrate that they do infact exist?

Can you demonstrate that they do exist?

Can we take a hundred people that are 'sensistive' to auras and have them look at a person and all say 'he's got a fuzzy yellow aura'???

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
There's no such thing as an "Indigo Child". It's just a term that some people use to make ....It's a waste of time & it's sort of small minded when you think about it.

Actually, the term "indigo" was derived from the color of their aura.

then this person may want to have their aura checked out. I don't know how or who can do it but there is even books out there that claim you can see your own aura and that of others. This would settle the matter quite quickly.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Speakeroftruth, you don't find it odd that the very people that claim auras exist can't demonstrate that they do infact exist?

Can we take a hundred people that are 'sensistive' to auras and have them look at a person and all say 'he's got a fuzzy yellow aura'???

Have you bothered to research Kirlian photography. Let me ask you something. What do you suppose that light surrounding living things is in a Kirlian photograph? Electromagnetic phenomena? Okay, but it's there,no? You see, regardless of what one wants to call it, it exists. It surrounds the human person.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Have you bothered to research Kirlian photography. Let me ask you something. What do you suppose that light surrounding living things is in a Kirlian photograph? Electromagnetic phenomena? Okay, but it's there,no? You see, regardless of what one wants to call it, it exists. It surrounds the human person.

Reminds me of my friend. She swears that in one of these pictures she took of herself there were these things called 'orbs' or something--little (or big) circles of light that'd appear when she was in a good mood, or if they liked her. Apparently they'd show up under any lighting and if emotions were high. I personally think that her digital camera was screwed up, but hey. These orbs are like little spirits or something. Is that kind of like what you're saying?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by steelblue71
Reminds me of my friend. She swears that in one of these pictures she took of herself there were these things called 'orbs' or something--little (or big) circles of light that'd appear when she was in a good mood, or if they liked her. Apparently they'd show up under any lighting and if emotions were high. I personally think that her digital camera was screwed up, but hey. These orbs are like little spirits or something. Is that kind of like what you're saying?

Not exactly... There is a technique using certain kinds of equipment that actually takes a picture of a glow around living organisms. Here is a good place to get information about it: Kirlian Cameras

[edit on 11-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Not exactly... There is a technique using certain kinds of equipment that actually takes a picture of a glow around living organisms. Here is a good place to get information about it: Kirlian Cameras

[edit on 11-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Wow. That's cool. So it basically highlights the energy. . .depending on the matter? The website makes it sound more physical than 'spiritual'. Is that what an aura boils down to?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Indigo Child: How is it different then every generation of self important, self absorbed, self infatuated, better then everything else, the world hates me, the world doesn't understand me, I am in some way unique, snot nosed little teens? .. oh.. nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Indigo Child: How is it different then every generation of self important, self absorbed, self infatuated, better then everything else, the world hates me, the world doesn't understand me, I am in some way unique, snot nosed little teens? .. oh.. nothing.

Sorry for not drenching you in compliments for your oh-so sensitive post, but I think that's about one of the most ignorant things I've heard. No need to flame anybody (me) for wondering about something. Okay? You don't like, you don't read.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wow. That's cool. So it basically highlights the energy. . .depending on the matter? The website makes it sound more physical than 'spiritual'. Is that what an aura boils down to?

Actually, it is a physical representation of what exists in the spiritual.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Actually, it is a physical representation of what exists in the spiritual.

Aah. I see. . .I'll have to google it to learn more sometime. I'd never even heard of that before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join