It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I find it incredibly interesting that seentomuch tried to "fight back" with rocks or projectiles.

I have had feelings/thoughts of doing the same thing under the circumstances. I would even go as far in my imagination as to sleep with a kinfe/gun.

Perhaps I would always keep a discrete camera by my bed...

I agree with the camera idea, and if you have any children I would give them one, give them a few lessons and see what develops. I would have had a field day if I had had one as a child.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sounds as if this is very therapeutic for you. A cleansing if you will....

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

actually not far fetched...typically until you experience something its hard to grasp what its like no matter how much its described...especially if its not something commonly taught or agreed on.

Point is, one night I had an interesting experience (not alien), but lets just say it left the impression that this life is not real..at all. I mean so not real, the you sitting there is really not real at all.
Not only that but you can or do shift realities at will, the reason this seems so concrete is because whoever is playing the game (higher you, whoever) has concentrated on this more.

I can see how he lived a whole life then like a dream feeling woke up...Wierd stuff indeed...puts life in more of a perspective...no need to worry as much about stuff.

As for understanding things beyond this...Im curious obvioulsy...but maybe Im to attached to my own reality here for now, despite my having said I want to know more. AS I let go, Im sure more info will come. We are so afraid of loosing something, we are afraid of death...at loss. But perhaps there is no loss, there was nothing to begin with.
Makes since doesnt it. If there always was something, like God, where did it come from.
But if there is nothing...there lies infinite possiblities, though on surface this doesnt make sense, it makes perhaps more sense then the former. Now realize words are pointers beyond themself...so have fun.

Peace

Dalen

Deep thinker, perhaps after this thread I'll start posting all the lessons that the old man gave me. It would give you an exhilarating view of what's going on, and that it is a wonderful thing, life. Totally unlimited as long as you only do things that are heartfelt and that you have no fear, have no doubt, and clean all the pollution out of your head (mindless, negative thoughts, one of the many reasons the visitors consider our world primitive). This state is very difficult to maintain. I achieved it a few times for a few months here, a few months there. It was worth it, some very special times. Look forward to your posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Sounds as if this is very therapeutic for you. A cleansing if you will....

It feels great to discuss what happened, and ya'll give me lots of theories to think about. I was told some of the answers, but I am still left with many more questions.

On to the next post, one of your earlier posts is coming up in a few replies, just saw this one and jumped in.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
In the first encounters time stood still and you were removed from your family. In the waterfall incident time was altered to keep you alive longer than any mortal could survive and you were separated from your family. In the third encounter time was explained to you and your husband was removed from his family and made to live a long life in a parallel world in just one night.

In all cases time was the deciding factor that made such events possible.

Being multidimensional means a being can appear in 3D and also in astral subtle forms like ghosts, and also in dreams as guides teachers anything at all, and also as simply a sense of an unknown presence in our everyday lives. One multidimensional being can appear in different dimensional forms as different entities of different genders and powers and be thought of as different beings instead of the one being that really it is. That is what multidimensional beings are like. They are hard to pin down to a single 3D shape or form or a particular type of entity that we can categorize.

You have clarified my view of these experiences, being so close to the experiences doesn't allow me the view of the over-all picture. For example: I didn't see the time factor relation between them all, but I do now, with your participation. Thanks, I look forward to your posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
this time stopping also happened to me back in the 90s in Turkey on my holiday with my family. I saw a big ball of blueish light appear above a nearby hill, the radio stopped playing in the hotel and everyone just stopped eating their dinner and stared at it like they were hypnotized. I remember i just thought to myself...oh here come the little buggers again. I looked around, looked at the light, looked at the people, then suddenly it all just started rolling again....like when you pause a movie on a DVD and resume it.
No one at my table knew it happened, to them time didnt stop at all and the ball wasnt there.

peace

Sounds familiar. Wish we could block the frozen time effect. Wonder what the world would see if we did block it? LOL, it would take the greys awhile to figure it out I bet. If they were baduns I hope it would go as follows: On cue we would all freeze, (kinda like hiding for a surprise party, but freezing instead), they would enter as always, head for the people they wanted and midway dozens of cameras would flash, videophones would upload to the net, family dog would lift a leg, and people would grab their weapons of choice. Oh, and maybe we should yell, "SURPRISE" just for good measure.

If they were gooduns: they would enter as always, head for the people they wanted and in mid-step they would be handed a glass of fine wine, a good cigar, and would be asked to pose for pictures by the local politicians. (Just being realistic here, politicians always seem to have a nose for advantageous photo-ops).

What do you think we would see?

Do you recall your other experiences? Were they gooduns or baduns? Greys? If it was greys were they devoid of emotion, kinda like robots? Or, did they talk to you and give you an impression that they had some sort of personality? I am asking because the two I saw and the one other I saw in later visits were more like helpers and they were robot-like, not bad at all, but I've seen posts where they are described as being very cruel.

Gotta go, I'm catching up on all the questions today,

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just read this whole thread, Enthralling!!, every bit of it! I cannot wait to read more. I dont think I have posted much on the "alien" board here but I have some really strange memories from my childhood and a few from my adult life. Not sure what they mean but I have always been kind of afraid to dig any deeper. For my part, The things I do remember were terrifying, unlike your experiences. i am especially interested in the time factor of you experiences. I have never thought time was so concrete either. Looking foward to the next post!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Seentomuch,

Please explain your daughter if you can. For what you say, she is what you describe as a "visitor".

1. Does this mean you were impregnated by these aliens?
2. Wouldn't your husband be a bit overwhelmed at the idea that his daughter was not really his?
3. I have read in many cases where they eventually take the child (usually during the last trimester). Are you not concerned that they will take your daughter?

Also, some here have jumped on others for bringing up "religion". I am a 'Faith' based Christian but my point is that STM brought up the Christian influence herself in her third or fourth post. So it must have played a role somewhere and that is what I commented on.

4. Is the time with your Nanny just something you remembered STM or does it tie into all of this?

1. Yes

2. He hasn't met her.

3. The children were taken at conception.

4. Our housekeeper used to point out and tell me about people that she thought I should stay away from, example: "That Joe is no good, he might be going to church, but that ain't where he's going when he passes, no he's going straight down. I heard he was pitching nickels again, gambling, hrumph!"

That Joe sang in the choir at the pentecostal church and was one of my angels, though according to Mrs. Sanders, a fallen one. Which is how that story tied in, people were posting that the visitors are fallen angels, others said they were good angels, so I wrote about the only angels I had met in that town, good and bad. I really wanted to stay out of the argument, stay on neutral ground, just wanted to calm things down. Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Hope this answers your questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
Just read this whole thread, Enthralling!!, every bit of it! I cannot wait to read more. I dont think I have posted much on the "alien" board here but I have some really strange memories from my childhood and a few from my adult life. Not sure what they mean but I have always been kind of afraid to dig any deeper. For my part, The things I do remember were terrifying, unlike your experiences. i am especially interested in the time factor of you experiences. I have never thought time was so concrete either. Looking foward to the next post!

If they terrify you, you shouldn't dig them up. Some things are better left buried. Now if they are causing problems in your life, maybe a little digging wouldn't hurt as much as it would help. Whichever is best for you.

Time is discussed a lot here, welcome to the think tank.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
If they terrify you, you shouldn't dig them up. Some things are better left buried. Now if they are causing problems in your life, maybe a little digging wouldn't hurt as much as it would help. Whichever is best for you.

Time is discussed a lot here, welcome to the think tank.

yep, thats what I thought as well. I do like to read others stories and such but i dont think I will ever do anything like hypnosis. No they arent casuing problems right now. Nothing has happened that I remember since I was pregnant with my first child and that was 8 years ago.
Thanks for the reply and I do enjoy the thread

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OK, you mentioned a boy and a girl, are they both yours?

Doesn't your heart ache to have these kids and not be able to keep them or see them when you want to? The woman I mentioned to you before is just full of anguish and pain to not have her daughter.

You say your husband #2 hasn't met her, or is it husband #1?

When you say, "he hasn't met her", do you mean he doesn't know about her? If you were my wife and told me you had a child that wasn't mine and it was taken away, I'd be a bit out of sorts to say the least. Are you being completely truthful to your husband?

Please forgive me for asking this last question but do you or your parents have any history of mental health issues?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

1. OK, you mentioned a boy and a girl, are they both yours?

2. Doesn't your heart ache to have these kids and not be able to keep them or see them when you want to? The woman I mentioned to you before is just full of anguish and pain to not have her daughter.

3. You say your husband #2 hasn't met her, or is it husband #1?

4. When you say, "he hasn't met her", do you mean he doesn't know about her? If you were my wife and told me you had a child that wasn't mine and it was taken away, I'd be a bit out of sorts to say the least. Are you being completely truthful to your husband?

5. Please forgive me for asking this last question but do you or your parents have any history of mental health issues?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. 1 & 2

4. Yes, I'm being truthful

5. No history of mental health problems in my family.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for answering the tough questions Seentomuch!

Regarding your husband, what was/is his reaction to you having two children that are not his while being married to him? From the way you described it, you had sexual contact with an alien to produce these children.

Now I'm as secure as can be (well, lets say more secure than the average man), however I can't see how your husband isn't just a bit distraught over you having relations with an alien man and producing offspring no less.

I'm a bit distraught for him and I'm not even married to you.

*I have read many stories from abductees that say they were given the illusion of having sex with someone while it was only a machine manipulating them*

[edit on 12-10-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thanks for answering the tough questions Seentomuch!

1. Regarding your husband, what was/is his reaction to you having two children that are not his while being married to him? From the way you described it, you had sexual contact with an alien to produce these children.

2. Now I'm as secure as can be (well, lets say more secure than the average man), however I can't see how your husband isn't just a bit distraught over you having relations with an alien man and producing offspring no less.

3. I'm a bit distraught for him and I'm not even married to you.

4. *I have read many stories from abductees that say they were given the illusion of having sex with someone while it was only a machine manipulating them*

[edit on 12-10-2006 by jbondo]

1. I divorced my 1st husband in '82, remarried in '91. The children were conceived during my 1st marriage, so you would be referring to my 1st husband. I wasn't aware of the visits, or of the children until '86. I do recall some glimpses, fragmentary memories during my 1st marriage, I wrote it off as strange dreams;

2. He's a solid guy, very secure, and he knows it wasn't by choice;

3. You're a kind, empathetic person;

4. It is very clear to me that this race is human in every way. With a universe this size there are probably many different races. As for machines being involved, i'll go with this: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Hope this answers your questions clearly, best regards.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Your description of PG 13 sounds kinda like an Anti Earth planet,where everything is just peachy.No war or stavation,loads of free energy,flying ships etc.

1. Have you thought that PG 13 could be our dimensional opposite?

2. Next time you speak to the beings there,tell them i want to go and live there, please! It sounds nice.

3. The robed monk sounds like an inter dimensional being. Science is catching on to the whole "time is not linear" thing too, so maybe one day we will be able to manipulate space/time like the robed monk.

4. I love the idea that the Greys could be a form of future human, maybe after some global catastrophe-and they are returning to this point in time to stop the catastrophe before it starts. The fact that we are experiencing global dimming,and massive pollution could account for the appearance of the greys-ie,they may be us, after evolving for another 10 000 years or so on a planet which is so polluted that they (the humans/greys) were driven underground to survive....Think mount weather in the US,or Yamantau in Russia.

Seriously,a great thread.Welcome to ATS,you are an asset to the forum.

Thanks!

1. Yes, I've thought about it, it could be. Mind-bending stuff! I'll leave that to ya'll to work out. Let me know what you decide after you read some more experiences, they'll add some info. into your equation;

2. I will;

3. I think he is inter dimensional too, but even then still a mystery. It is so hard to ask him questions! Seems they aren't so important to me when I'm with him;

4. I am interested in the greys too. How many different races of greys are there is my main interest. The few I've met act so differently from the descriptions on the net, surely they vary in their origins? The time travel idea is interesting, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Good Theory!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

1. I divorced my 1st husband in '82, remarried in '91. The children were conceived during my 1st marriage, so you would be referring to my 1st husband. I wasn't aware of the visits, or of the children until '86. I do recall some glimpses, fragmentary memories during my 1st marriage, I wrote it off as strange dreams;

You answered most of my questions with just the above explanation. Sorry to drag things out.

Can you describe the ship if you remember? Did it seem organic (some describe it as seemingly alive) at all?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

www.tldm.org...
several quotes from various UFO experts. The explanations given by Whitley Streiber (an “alien” abductee) are particularly noteworthy as they are identical to signs of diabolical possession:
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it ... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science ... is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

"Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added link and 'ex' tags for this cut/paste

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.crossroad.to...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are some of the leading UFO researchers who recognize that UFOs are an occultic and/or demonic phenomenon?"

Dr. Jacques Vallee:

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact." 51

"[An] impressive parallel [can] be made between UFO occupants and the popular conceptions of demons."61 "[UFOs can] project images or fabricated scenes designed to change our belief systems." 62 "...human belief... is being controlled and conditioned," "man's concepts are being rearranged," and we may be headed toward "a massive change of human attitudes toward paranormal abilities and extraterrestrial life."63

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical or biological framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."64

"...the symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiations ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture."65 Thus, "the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals."66

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed large cut/paste

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_MindQuest
Whitely Strieber [author of bestsellers about UFO encounters such as Communion and Transformation as well as obviously occult books such as Night Church and Black Magic]:

"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate...'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death... I died, and a wild animal appeared in my place.." 80

Must be a different race/entity Whitley is referring to. I feel none of the feelings described in your post, but thank you for your concern, duly noted.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You seem very composed and pardon the pun,down 2 earth considering your experiences STM.Kudos 2 u 4 i would certainly be a basket case!btw.im enjoying ur story very much.I do however misstrust these entities motives.Can u definitively figure out what they may be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join