It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ, end time prophesies, etc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
O.k.
Evangelicals know their belief about the Bible.
And it seems are confident that they could never be decieved. (Which is understandable if you were ever an evangelical)

I remember telling one Evangelical Christian co-worker before...
"I bet the Christians will be the ones who persecute the true Christians in the end times".
This was back around 2000 when not much was going on but the dot-com bubble burst.

Now I view the evangelical Christian leaders more or less along this theory. (Different reasons from personal experience, I will say no more on that...for now.)

The whole thing about the tribulation period...what if thats happening...you know supposedly the jews were going to be lied to by the anti-christ and then be tortured...

What if the zionist (note: not jews, as this also includes people in evenagelical Christianity)
are the ones torturing the true jews. What if the palestinians are the true jews...locked away in the Gaza strip...have you read the horrible conditions they are having. (Yes we hear the loud voices of Hamas, etc., but they probably are part of the zionist cause, as the palestinians need aid...and it appears they need it soon.)

There was the mixed multitude that went out of Egypt with Israel...perhaps the zionist are that mixed multitude that are torturing the true jews.

Even the rabbis and jews know that no one is certain who is part of the "evil" mixed multitude.

Think about it...bad guys never claim to be bad...now do they?

Peace all

Dalen

[edit on 30-9-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Satan lied to all the people in southpark, took a dive, and won a huge sum, by being the only person to bet on Jesus. The folks all fell for it, and said that it wasn't very nice of Satan to do that.
If God, as religions depict God, is really the bad guy fooling people, then theres a lot of folks gonna be doing the same thing some day.
I wouldn't be shocked if that was what happened.
It does say it in the bible, among other places.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
sorry Blackguard, didnt quite catch the point between southpark and God being the bad guy according to religions. (didnt know the latter, though I know satan is the bad guy in religions.)

Peace

dalen

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What if the palestinians are the true jews...locked away in the Gaza strip...have you read the horrible conditions they are having.

It's interesting that you should say that. By today's standards, Jesus would indeed be considered Palestinian rather than an Israeli Jew.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I was just comparing the deception that Satan successfully carried out on every last citizen of SouthPark, except Jesus of course, even though they knew that one bet was placed on Jesus, while every other person bet on Satan to win the boxing match. No one clued in to the scam, and I admit I was totally clued out myself, though I did find the revelation quite entertaining. Satan taking the dive, then saying, 'you fools,...etc.' They were just completely sucked in...
Have you heard anything about the Jewish concept of Shaitan, whom Satan is claimed to be? In one text I read, he was called God's prosecutor, meting out sentences for God when folks were bad. Not that he was bad, just not very welcome down here, understandably. If he was coming, someone was getting a licking. I like that idea. Also, I have seen a few Jesus/Satan parallels, though that is just a coincidence I imagine.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

What if the palestinians are the true jews...locked away in the Gaza strip...have you read the horrible conditions they are having.

It's interesting that you should say that. By today's standards, Jesus would indeed be considered Palestinian rather than an Israeli Jew.

Could you please explain this comment. I don't believe it to be truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

It is quite incomplete. There are Palestinian Jews, Christians, and Muslims as far as I know, and likely agnostics, atheists, etc...
I do echo the world record 50 year long refuge camp existance that some have faced. Who is in charge of that crap? Can the countries on Israels borders not get that thing dealt with already? And why wasn't 78% of British Palestine not enough for Israel? They felt compelled to occupy parts of the meagre 22% that was left to the Palestinians. Give it back, I say, and it appears that the moderates in Israel have made steps in that direction... bravo. Also, what is the rest of the world so complacent for? Lets put some heat to those toes down there, on all sides. And Africa could use a bit of a hand up too, if the west hasn't noticed. Scraps and handmedowns arent cutting it. Fix it. Darfur, anyone want to move there right now and try to get by with no money? Not a pretty picture... hundreds of thousands in danger of dying. Who even cares? Okay I'm done.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If you go here books.google.com... lestinians.&prev=http://scholar.google.com/scholar%3Fq%3DGeography%2Bof%2BBethlehem%2Bin%2Brelation%2Bto%2Bthe%2BPalestinians.%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

It will explain what I mean. I am making a geographical reference. Notice that I said, By today's standards.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi dAlen/

"I bet the Christians will be the ones who persecute the true Christians in the end times".

This in my opinion is a very true statement!
It is alawys the case.
When Christ came, His own people put Him to death.
When the Antichrist apperas, so will it be that He will be accepted by those that outwardly think themselves superior to others.

Many(not all) Christians today only outwardly seek to be noticed by others and don't look at what is within the heart, I guess only God knows what is within one's heart.
We can fool people many times over with words and outward appearances, but what lies within ones soul, only God sees.

When the Antichrist appears, he will seek out those people who think themselves worthy of being greater then their neighbour , and make them his puupets without giving himself away.
The true Christians know or should know, that God requires humbleness and not be judgemental toward others.
The Antichrist will use these people to prosecute and destry what is truly left of true Christianity, just as it happened in early Christian times.
Although this may seem like a good idea, it will backfire on him, because as a seed dies, it grows again bigger and stronger and with many more fruit.
This prosecution of true Christianity will not last very long, as this will be a short time of what really will await those that loved the things in this world, rather then what benefits one's soul.
just my opinion on the times of the end.

helen

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If you go here books.google.com... lestinians.&prev=http://scholar.google.com/scholar%3Fq%3DGeography%2Bof%2BBethlehem%2Bin%2Brelation%2Bto%2Bthe%2BPalestinians.%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

It will explain what I mean. I am making a geographical reference. Notice that I said, By today's standards.

I scanned through it with out much success. I wasn't going to read the whole thing.

Your comment on Jesus can have nothing to do with geographical areas as Jesus is from the House of David.

In reality there is no such thing as a Palestinian as far as ethnology is concerned. A Palestinian is merely a Lebonese or other Arab that was living in the area when Jerusalem was renamed Palestine.

Palestinian????????................No such people.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oh yes you are both onto something here indeed. What if the real jews were also all those europeans and their kind that went to the new lands and today's jews were but imposters? Where did the lost tribes of Israel go and what have they done?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun MatrixYour comment on Jesus can have nothing to do with geographical areas as Jesus is from the House of David.
In reality there is no such thing as a Palestinian as far as ethnology is concerned. A Palestinian is merely a Lebonese or other Arab that was living in the area when Jerusalem was renamed Palestine.

Huh? no such people? Where do the people who are from the area known as Palestine up until the late 19th century when the British Empire absorbed the area say that they are from? I was certain that they are saying they are Palestinians. I believe them. Just like the Kurds. It is no longer a nation, thanks to our redrawing of the borders 80 years ago or so, but the Kurdish people are still around. they are pretty beat up, and lost a lot of their people since, due to wanting their nation back, and stirring up unrest in the new host nations, be it Turkey, Iraq, or whatever.
But, Palestine was the name the UK called it when they took charge, so they must have felt the people were Palestinians. It is not making any sense to me that it is possible there is no such people... there is, I have seen lots of them.
It is my belief that Lebanon is where Lebanese live, Syrians Syria, Jordanians, Jordan, and so forth... So how is it that you can believe no such people as Palestinians exist? What do you say about Kurds, or Basques?
Or the Quebecois of Canada, or the Cajuns of Louisiana, are they not real either, cuz they have no nation? You lost me.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I scanned through it with out much success. I wasn't going to read the whole thing.

Your comment on Jesus can have nothing to do with geographical areas as Jesus is from the House of David.

Okay....
I'm not going to argue with you.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

[

Okay....
I'm not going to argue with you.

Good because you would be wrong. Like I said Palestinians are nothing than Lebonese and other Arabs that were living in Jerusalem when it was renamed. Palestine by the Romans.

posted by Blackguard.
Huh? no such people? Where do the people who are from the area known as Palestine up until the late 19th century when the British Empire absorbed the area say that they are from?

What were the names of these Palestinian people prior to the renaming of Jerusalem? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Kurds were the Medes by the way. They were and still are a people.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yasser Arafat the former leader of the imaginary Palestinian people was an Egyptian.

Are there Palestinians? Sure........ and there are BOSTONIANS IN MASSACHEUETTS but I don't think they need a country.

By the way, it's not about the land anyway. You could create a country and it won't mean didley squat. They will create a country some day and three and a half years later the Sheite will hit the fan.

You live in a world designed to keep you from the truth. Lets stick with the facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
O.k.
Evangelicals know their belief about the Bible.
And it seems are confident that they could never be decieved.

The whole thing about the tribulation period..

What if the zionist (note: not jews, as this also includes people in evenagelical Christianity)
are the ones torturing the true jews. What if the palestinians are the true jews...

AA: There was the mixed multitude that went out of Egypt with Israel...perhaps the zionist are that mixed multitude that are torturing the true jews.

Even the rabbis and jews know that no one is certain who is part of the "evil" mixed multitude.

AA=[Alternative Answer]
that 'mixed multitude' were estimated at 2 million strong, from each of the 12 tribes of Israel. ~so they were not just Jews, as some would have you believe~

these 12 tribes of Israel, went on to conquer the land of the Cannanites (and others) in the areas we now call the Levant &/or Palestine.

in the intervening years (Babylonian captivity till 70 AD) the other tribes became 'lost' or incorporated with the indigenous peoples (Arabs, Cannanites, etc)
leaving mostly the 'Jews' who themselves became scattered/dispersed...

then around 700AD, there was an empire called the Kazars, and these people or at least the ruling class chose to become followers of the Jewish religion, because they didn't want to align with the Mohammedens nor the Eastern nor Roman empires (which were constantly warring one another)

therefore 90+% of modern 'Jews' have lineage from the Kazars who 'converted' to Judiasm...and have nil heritage with the Biblical Tribes of Israel that the Bible/Torah talks about as the 'chosen people/race' or the 'blessings' or the covenants or the promises that the Patriarchs of ancient Israel (which Judah was a 1/12th participant in) were promised by the Tribal G0D called El or YHWH.

there are some 'Jews', perhaps the Shephardic or maybe even the Ultra-Orthodox who do actually carry the bloodline & heritage promises spoken to the tribes of Israel.
It's my thinking that the Zionists are those converted 'Jews' who migrated to eastern europe, (Poland, Germany, Lithuania, Slovakias, etc) and who engineered
the divisions of the middle east land to create the State of Israel in 1948 within the territory known as Palestine (which was long a home to ancient Hebrew lineage peoples)alonside the Arabs who they lived peacefully among for generations !!

imho, we, the world, are being hood-winked, into a false reality & understanding
of the Palestine territory & the larger Levant & Middle East...& just whom the ancient scriptures are referring to.

keep in mind however, too much exchange of info, might be considered a 'dangerous' thing...your able to Google up & make your own discoveries

~cheers~

[edit on 30-9-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't know or care too much about that anymore. Things have gone downhill enough for me. It's possible, but only God knows.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm curious, Sun Matrix. What would you call the 'Palestinian' Jews who look exactly like the non-jewish ones (as you say lebanese or arab)? The ones that didn't convert when Islam came around?

Are they Jews? Are they Palestinians? Are the Palestinians Isrealis? Are the Israelis Palestinian? Do the Arabs/Palestinians and the current Jews have the same heritage? Do the Arabs/Palestinians and the original Jews have the same heritage?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
I'm curious, Sun Matrix. What would you call the 'Palestinian' Jews who look exactly like the non-jewish ones (as you say lebanese or arab)? The ones that didn't convert when Islam came around?

Are they Jews? Are they Palestinians? Are the Palestinians Isrealis? Are the Israelis Palestinian? Do the Arabs/Palestinians and the current Jews have the same heritage? Do the Arabs/Palestinians and the original Jews have the same heritage?

Games???????

What do you call a Bostonian Jew that eats pork chops on Friday?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted by Blackguard.
Huh? no such people? Where do the people who are from the area known as Palestine up until the late 19th century when the British Empire absorbed the area say that they are from?

What were the names of these Palestinian people prior to the renaming of Jerusalem? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????[edit on 30-9-2006 by Sun Matrix]

Well, apparently Herodotus called the area Palestine a couple thousand years ago...and from my experience the people who live in a place are generally called by the same name. So, if they have been calling it Palestine for well over two milleniums, what do you call the people who live there? Lebanese... ?
If my family lived there for 100 generations, I would consider myself a Palestinian. Of course.
BTW, important question....
why do you care anyways?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join