It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ, end time prophesies, etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
You know its funny how someone thinks that Revelation isn't inspired writing, considering most of the bible verses in Revelation can be found elsewhere in the bible.

OF COURSE they can be. John was a highly religious person. He spent his entire life submurged in sacred readings and in the things of God. It's only natural that when he's hallucinating or having dementia spells that he would think that he see or hear religious figures/things. That was what he ate/slept/worked/and breathed.

I have to ask, if Isaac Newton,

His opinion would be just as valid as mine... just as valid as anyone elses. You seem impressed by his 'years of study' .. well, just as many others have just as many 'years of study' as him and they also find revelation unimportant.

I think the only people who have said Revelations is uninspired is the Vatican ...

That's a pretty big 'only'. And no .. Many people throughout the centuries have rejected Revelation. Martin Luther wanted to chuck it all when he rearranged the bible. He also felt they were worthless. But his advisors told him to keep Revelation in, so he did. (Read the entire story on that in the book - The Truth about Martin Luther)

considering Revelations talks largely about them beecause their the antichrist,

Oh brother. Been reading Jack Chick lately??

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join