It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann blasts Bush and Fox News (video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
You have said enough, I know where you stand and where your mind is at.. No need trying to talk sense into people like you.. Honestly you can go watch FOX and enjoy yourself and your life... People like you try to bait minds like mine to flame you or say something that plays into your favor!!! Sorry buddy, I have nothing but love for ya!!! So enjoy FOX...LOL

Hmmm...where do I stand exactly? You evidentally didn't see where I said that I actually used to watch the guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

I'll address your last point first....Yes, indeed I do watch Fox...oh, but wait....I've also watched Keithy-boy at times. Actually, when his show first came on, I watched quite often. It was actually a very funny look at the news. Not anymore however, as his lunatic-like rants have taken away from a comedic talent.

You have said it all right there. You should first understand that media outlets like Fox that do nothing but spew the government line, and are from what I have seen never critical of this administration for ruining our once great nation! There has not been an administration that has not made steps in bringing us closer to what we always fought in over 40 years! This one has just taken such huge leaps it makes one sik to ones stomach.

This is not a left nore is it a right argument, we are fighting for this nations survival. It is the main-stream media, this includes CNN, MSNBC, and most of all Fox that has turned so many of the critical thinkers on this board away from television.

Why dont you get this basic fact?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I'll address your last point first....Yes, indeed I do watch Fox...oh, but wait....I've also watched Keithy-boy at times. Actually, when his show first came on, I watched quite often. It was actually a very funny look at the news. Not anymore however, as his lunatic-like rants have taken away from a comedic talent.

You have said it all right there. You should first understand that media outlets like Fox that do nothing but spew the government line, and are from what I have seen never critical of this administration for ruining our once great nation! There has not been an administration that has not made steps in bringing us closer to what we always fought in over 40 years! This one has just taken such huge leaps it makes one sik to ones stomach.

This is not a left nore is it a right argument, we are fighting for this nations survival. It is the main-stream media, this includes CNN, MSNBC, and most of all Fox that has turned so many of the critical thinkers on this board away from television.

Why dont you get this basic fact?

I will concede that point to you....I have no issues with anything you just posted, only that issue I have is that this Nation is STILL GREAT! Not once-great.

I don't have any problems with someone giving their opinions....but that's all he did, provided HIS OPINION! We're all welcome to ours....mine just differs a bit from most here.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
CABLE NEWS RACE
Tues., Oct. 3, 2006
Viewers

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 1,979,000
FNC GRETA 1,475,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,436,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,135,000
CNN KING 1,107,000
FNC HUME 1,070,000
CNN DOBBS 821,000
CNN COOPER 742,000
CNN BLITZER 716,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 617,000
CNNHN GRACE 556,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 550,000

Oh, that's just pathetic!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

CABLE NEWS RACE
Tues., Oct. 3, 2006
Viewers

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 1,979,000
FNC GRETA 1,475,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,436,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,135,000
CNN KING 1,107,000
FNC HUME 1,070,000
CNN DOBBS 821,000
CNN COOPER 742,000
CNN BLITZER 716,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 617,000
CNNHN GRACE 556,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 550,000

Oh, that's just pathetic!

I feel really bad for about 1,979,000 people who get their news from Papa Bear AKA O'reilly!
We are all Americans and I have nothing bad to say about FOX veiwers, as I use to be one! Until I learned to think for myself, and listen to what others might have to say about the world, and the media here in the USA..
I have nothing but love for you all, but its sad to see those ratings.. More poeple are being lead by lies than truth.. its sad...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I used to be a church consultant at one time. I can tell you these numbers are mainly a bunch of bible thumpers, my bosses were all pastors and I had to spend 8-12 hours a day with them riding in my car going from church to church. They really felt that if you were not whaching Fox news you were not a true follower of Jesus Christ! This was when I decided to go back to school and get my fire science degree, because it was the only career that seemed to be left tht had true virtue at its heart.

It is the religious right that got Bush back in office and it is these people that make those ratings so high. It just so happens that it has a certain number of non-religious followers too, but they are in the minority.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
whats so bad about papa bear oreilly?

you know what i retract my question. itll prove pointless to debate about him

[edit on 6-10-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Not pointless.. His show was caught red handed, lying that Foley is a democrat instead of a republican.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

www.dailykos.com...

More reason not to trust Fox News

[edit on 6-10-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a mistake? so the person who does the graphics on the screen, NOT oreilly messes up and makes him a democrat thus nullifying his whole show! come on. i listen and watch oreilly enough to know hes straightforward and has apologized in the past when he or his staff have made mistakes. plus the mistake was removed in time for the later broadcast. what would be troubling would be if it happened again, but traveling through links from the links you posted, im reading and seeing they were removed before the 2nd running. i listened to oreilly a few days ago when he discusses foleys scandal impact on the GOP
billoreilly.com...
"Will a new scandal...etc"
he was talking about republican rep foley. as for his segment on fox all i can say is that it was a slip up by someone on the production staff.

and im really sick of people tagging him as some republican shill; you might not necessarily but plenty do. the republicans get their share of criticism, as they rightly deserve it. hes criticized them on the war, on not securing the borders, on WMD, etc. he just cant stomach the far left either.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They must be really stupid for that to be a simple mistake...
I still think it was done on purpose. Even though they removed it on the 2nd installment. The damage was already done.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann 'Special Comment' in his Thursday, 10/5/2006, evening broadcast.
Part1: youtube.com...
Part2: youtube.com...
Full-length: www.prisonplanet.com...

"It is startling enough that such things could be said out loud by any President at any time in this nation's history," Olbermann said. "Rhetorically, it is about an inch short of Mr. Bush accusing Democratic leaders, Democrats, the majority of Americans who disagree with his policies, of treason."

"You want to preserve one political party’s power. And obviously you will sell this country out, to do it... [D]o not throw this country's principles away because your lies have made it such that you can no longer differentiate between the terrorists and the critics."

Retired General Tommy Franks:
"Massive casualty-producing event somewhere in the Western World -- it may be in the United States of America.

The western world, the free world, loses what it cherishes most, and that is freedom and liberty we've seen for a couple of hundred years in this grand experiment that we call democracy.

That causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass-casualty-producing event. Which, in fact, then begins to potentially unravel the fabric of our Constitution."

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Too bad....your hero's show blows!!!!!

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. OCT., 9, 2006
VIEWERS

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,216,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,437,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,355,000
FNC GRETA 1,057,000
CNN KING 1,026,000
CNN DOBBS 813,000
CNN COOPER 767,000
CNN BLITZER 721,000
CNN ZAHN 697,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 629,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 552,000

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Too bad....your hero's show blows!!!!!

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. OCT., 9, 2006
VIEWERS

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,216,000
FNC SHEP SMITH 1,437,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,355,000
FNC GRETA 1,057,000
CNN KING 1,026,000
CNN DOBBS 813,000
CNN COOPER 767,000
CNN BLITZER 721,000
CNN ZAHN 697,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 629,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 552,000

I find it interesting you choose to focus on his "ratings" as opposed to his message.

What he says threatens you, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if Knowitall is just a sock puppet meant to keep the tensions high in order to keep this thread going. That along with his/her instigating, antagonistic username, mood and posts, one has to wonder.

Peace

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Loam...NOTHING Keithy-boy says effects me one way or the other, accept for the frequent urge to visit the porcelin god.

Love...What's wrong, can't stand the truth. That's what you people do best, when truth is put in front of you, you call names. Whatever, truth is, nobody gives one iota what this nutcase has to say. I'm merely using documented proof of that statement. Guess you just have to deal with it, whether you like it or not!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Loam...NOTHING Keithy-boy says effects me one way or the other, accept for the frequent urge to visit the porcelin god.

The sound logic found in this one sentence says it all.

...or is the "urge" you describe a medical problem best addressed by a physician?

Your posts are their own best rebuttal.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by loam]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

...or is the "urge" you describe a medical problem best addressed by a physician?

I suppose that I have to spell it out s l o w l y for you....
NO NOTHING HE SAYS threatens me! Ever hear of sarcasm?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think everyone in the world neede to see that video, well actually every one in the world knows already that bush is not the full ticket but it's nice to get such confirmation

Down with bush!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Here is an email from a Marine from Time/CNN website

www.time.com...

"Biggest Outrage — Practically anything said by talking heads on TV about the war in Iraq, not that I get to watch much TV. Their thoughts are consistently both grossly simplistic and politically slanted. Biggest Offender: Bill O'Reilly."

There, from a Marine.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by tha stillz]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
you think that video was showing olbermann enraged at bush, just check this one out about bushes speech (in which he lied) to the troops

9/04/07 - Keith Olbermann’s Special Comment tonight is without a doubt, one of his hardest hitting and most emotional to date. Keith absolutely lays waste to President Bush’s lies and rhetoric about the surge. He contrasts his callous disregard for the truth and the troops between his six hour photo op in Iraq and the interview with Draper released this weekend.

spikedhumor.com...

Goodnight and good luck, hahah it worked against senator McCarthy, and it could work against bush...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join