It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Struck By Enhanced SLCM/BGM-109A Tomahawk Missile

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
    Hi WithoutEqual:

First of all, if you're referring to me as the resident DoD operative, you're an idiot and probably a child. If you arn't a kid, then that remark is even sadder.

Without >> First of all, your first link claims this is 'overwhelming evidence'. So you or someone else is in possession of remains of a Tomahawk?

The first use of the term “overwhelming” on this thread is from you. I clicked the first “Link” and found that word not used there either. Of course there are no remains of the Tomahawk Missile, the cleanup crew hauled everything away. Remember my theory says the Defense Department is responsible along with the Bush Administration.

www.worldnewsstand.net...

There they go hauling away the evidence . . .

My bad, the term used was MASSIVE evidence. Go to that link, hit ctrl+f type in massive evidence, then you'll see what part I'm talking about. Either way, massive, and overwhelmng damn near mean the same thing. If y'all consider what little you have 'massive evidence' then, well, there's no hope for you.
Oh yeah they have the evidence, and you have.........................NOTHING. So some of you claim there's a conspiracy cause there's no physical evidence of a plane, yet you claim a tomahawk hit it, yet, you have no physical evidence, uhhh, ok.

Without >> Or physical evidence from the Pentagon? No? Then it's not overwhelming evidence, it's assumption based on the assumption that the bad guys are in possession of the actual "COURTROOM LEVEL" evidence, that if you're conspiracy is correct, we'll never see. I guess I'm not seeing how this proves anything, but hey that's ok.

Heh . . . What you are not seeing is over 100 tons of Boeing 757-200 Jetliner anywhere in any tray of evidence. Thank you for helping me make one of the primary points in this thread that exposes the “Flight 77” cover story as a BOGUS LIE. Are you giving the “Flight 77 Did It” gang an earful of “Where is 100 tons of Jetliner?”

Jesus, you say where's the plane, I say where's the tomahawk, yet you say that proves your point? Where's the tomahawk then? I suppose that'd be a bogus lie, cause where's the 3,200 pounds of tomahawk? I don't think 3200 lbs would fit in that container. Here's another thing, if they took their time to clean it up it'd prove there was a conspiracy, if they do it quickly it proves there's a coverup. I suppose Bush killed the shuttle too, since they cleaned up those pieces pretty quickly as well.

Removing the exploded carcass of a Tomahawk Missile is NOTHING when compared to making 60 tons of aluminum vanish into thin air. My missile would leave a single hole in the Pentagon about the size of the one created on 9/11 ( www.fas.org... ). Go ahead and click the link and see for yourself. My proposal in the OP is a thousand times more probable than any 757-200 Jetliner theory. What I am looking for is your ‘evidence’ that proves my proposal from the OP is very much as impossible as the cover story. GL.

I'm not trying to prove anything other than the fact that 99.9% of your so called evidence wouldn't even be admissable in a court room, and if you presented it to a federal prosacutor you'd be laughed out of their office. The problem with you're theory is the fact that you call speculation and assumption evidence. Can you prove to me that a flying VW bug didn't hit the pentagon? I could just as easilly say one did, and I'd have the same level of 'evidence' that it hit the pentagon as you do a tomahawk. That's the point you seem to be missing.

Stop being foolish. Crime Scene Investigators base their investigations every day upon the best theory derived from all the evidence currently at hand. They go to court sometimes months or years down the road, when the investigation is complete. Your “Citgo” citations are just more evidence for a cover up. The Defense Department has no reason to release any evidence that will certainly incriminate THEM and the Bush Administration Bullies. Anyone with a lick of common sense can tell in about three seconds that the DoD is hiding something big . . .

You're the one that's being foolish, and you proved it with this remark. You-Crime Scene Investigators base their investigations every day upon the best theory derived from all the evidence currently at hand. And what evidence do you have at hand? A few links, couple pictures, few videos, all of which would never be allowed in a trial. That's the equivilent of a cop trying to prove I shot someone with my pistol, cause the body has a hole in it the same appox size as the bullet my pistol shoots. Think that'd be admissable in a court? Hell no, you'd need ballistic tests, PHYSICAL evidence etc. that the weapon in question indeed was the one used in the crime. You have zero physical evidence of your claims, and you have zero evidence that the damage seen at the pentagon was caused by a tomahawk, since no tomahawk has ever been crashed into a bulding before, you have nothing to compare it to, or base it on. Do you have court TV? If so, do yourself a huge favor and watch it 24/7.

You lost me . . . Are we talking about a Tomahawk Missile striking the Pentagon or some video? I included the five frames of DoD data to show the ‘size’ of what they called the nosecone of a Boeing 757-200 Jetliner, which shows the fuzzy image to be far too small. An fifty foot tall Jetliner that low to the ground would have deafened everyone within a quarter mile and left marks on the pristine lawn in front of the Pentagon. What they did show you was a single frame with the nose section of a Tomahawk Missile THEY thought would make the conspiracy theorists go away. All they did was solidify my Tomahawk Missile case . . .

I'm not suprised I lost you. The point I'm making, and this will be in caps since people have a problem with selective reading, IF THERE ARE ANY RELEASED VIDEOS THAT DON'T SHOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO, THE CLAIM WILL BE IT'S DOCTORED TO SUIT YOUR AGENDA. Do you see that, or should I make the font bigger? As far as I'm concerned the video doesn't prove a plane hit it, and it also doesn't prove a tomahawk hit it. It's a white streak, and it's a pretty far reach to say something with that crappy of quality, that pixelated, is a tomahawk nose cone.

[Mod Edit: Formatting - Jak]

[edit on 2/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Every topic has its own “Doubting Thomas,” which gives DoD cover story operatives plenty of room to play “hide and seek” in these forums. Personally I could not care less what you have written on this or any topic. What I would love to see from you is a hypothetical solution that matches the ‘evidence’ in this case 100 percent like mine. Do you have anything like that? No. Then, why do you go on the record making statements about “COURTROOM LEVEL EVIDENCE,” saying, “We don’t need any speculation going on . . .”. If I were Mulder and Scully (our X-files heros), then I would have somebody following a guy like you around to see what he is hiding. : 0 ) J/K. Heh . . . But your attitude makes a guy like me wonder . . .

GL in the debates.

Look kid, I doubt your theory as much as the govt's for the simple fact that both arguments have huge holes in them that would be ripped wide open even by a half ass law student.

You [Mod Edit] must have water on the brain to call me a DoD cover story operative, ya know, considering I HAVE NEVER ONCE DEFENDED NOR ENDORSED THE GOVT POSITION. You CTers seem to call everyone that don't endorse your theories disinfo agents, DoD operatives, NSA CIA, NBA whatever. You CTers also seem to love never ending circular debates. While you folks debated every single point in the JFK case that either didn't matter, or couldn't be proven, the murderers got off scott free. YOU HEAR ME NOW? THIS TYPE OF DEBATE, THE WAY YOU GUYS APPROACH THESE THINGS HELPS THE BAD GUYS MORE THAN YOU HURT THEM. THAT'S WHY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THE JFK MURDER IS STILL UNSOLVED, AND THAT'S WHY IF I VISITED THIS SITE IN 10 YEARS I'LL SEE YOU SAME PEOPLE, DEBATING THE SAME EXACT THING OVER, AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ENJOY GOING NOWHERE WITH YOUR CAUSE.

Oh and one more thing. When someone disagrees with you, or says your evidence will take you nowhere, and you call them an intel agent it kills you're legitimacy to a point where most people won't take anything you say seriously. So you can thank yourself, for shooting yourself, and your cause in the foot. Which makes me wonder, what's your agenda, who do you work for? Cause statements like your's show desperation, and immaturity which hurt your cause more than a DoD operative ever could. Makes it alot easier to call people a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing kids.

You are, your own worst enemy.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by WithoutEqual]

[Mod Edit: Insult removed - Jak]

[edit on 2/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What's interesting to me is this claim of a lack of evidence of the plane. Aside from all the remains of the plane, the passengers in the plane, and the belongings as well as thousands of witnesses.

And because of this supposed lack of evidence, it must therefore have been a missle, of which there is much less evidence of. Well less being no evidence of.

Does anyone else find that interesting?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Excellent posts Terral.

Can someone please explain why the heck he was BANNED?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi Truth4hire:

Truth >> Excellent posts Terral. Can someone please explain why the heck he was BANNED?

Something fishy is going on. Someone has been logged on as Terral all morning, as my name appeared at the bottom of the ATS Homepage, but I could not get in. I downloaded all my posts and typed the replies, but then created this account to try and fix the problem. When we cannot “LogIn,” then there is no way to ‘contact’ using normal channels. I was reluctant to create a second account, because I know this violates COC guidelines. Then when I did, the “Banned Member” showed up by my name. D'oh! Someone has been up to no good, but thus far I cannot see any forged messages by him anywhere. I have sent U2U’s to two Mods and one SuperMod, but nobody will send me a reply. The three partners have my emails, but say to wait 48 hours for a reply.

I do not like the idea of posting my answers to WithoutEqual using this user account. Hopefully the Mods will fix this and allow me to finish representing my case. Whoever this guy is, he must have connected through a bogus IP address. These guys are smart enough to figure that out. : 0 ) I hope.

GL until I get hooked back up,

Terral

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Excellent posts Terral.

The CIA and the DIA got to him. Tsk Tsk.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Excellent posts Terral.

The CIA and the DIA got to him. Tsk Tsk.

Yeah my fault, I had my DoD homeboys jack him up.

Lol

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey why did he get banned his points are very valid?

[edit on 30-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well, to all you people who still produce those conspiracy theories - don't you think it would be extremely risky to attack Pentagon with something other than 757 and then claim it was the airliner? Just ONE person with camera who would capture approaching cruise missile, Global Hawk or I don't know what would COMPLETELY RUIN the whole story. That, my felow board memebers is too big risk for every secret service to take. No mentally healthy person would approve such covert action.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
Well, to all you people who still produce those conspiracy theories - don't you think it would be extremely risky to attack Pentagon with something other than 757 and then claim it was the airliner? Just ONE person with camera who would capture approaching cruise missile, Global Hawk or I don't know what would COMPLETELY RUIN the whole story. That, my felow board memebers is too big risk for every secret service to take. No mentally healthy person would approve such covert action.

So you don't think the 1000s of people who saw the plane hit while sitting in traffic completely ruines the whole story?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Got a link there snoops? Nah, as usual you just post lies with nothing to back them up.

1000's is an extreme exaggeration, there was only about 100 witnesses and only a few of them mentioned a 757 specifically...

wrong again troll...

You might want to do some research on your 'witnesses'

Here's a start for you...

911review.org...

thewebfairy.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Got a link there snoops? Nah, as usual you just post lies with nothing to back them up.

1000's is an extreme exaggeration, there was only about 100 witnesses and only a few of them mentioned a 757 specifically...

wrong again troll...

You might want to do some research on your 'witnesses'

Here's a start for you...

911review.org...

thewebfairy.com...

You are really going to sit there and try to tell us that there were only 100 people in the area commuting to work stuck in traffic? Sorry, but if that were true there would be no traffic jam or rush hour. If you simply were to calculate the space on the highways and how many cars fit there, it's going to be into the several thousands. And most aren't going to mention a 757 because most people don't know one plane from another. But they certianly would know the difference between a commercial plane and a missle even if they didn't know the model numbers.

You might want to do some research beyond conspiracy sites who will only post anything that makes for a good conspiracy. Try not using sources that cherry pick information to make a pre determined conclusion.

Ok there troll king? BTW, maybe do some reseach on that word too and learn what it means.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It could have been a missle but highly unlikely.Lets say if it was an inside job and you were one of the perpatrators,would you risk getting caught using a missle?All it takes is a ton of eyewitness' or someone with a camera to get a picture of it and all hell would break loose in this country.There is no way anyone with any sort of brains would use a missle and then blame it on a plane its just to damn risky,use your common sense people.If a plane can do the job why use a missle?

There were to many eyewitness' that saw a plane to even consider it being a missle,it was most likely terrorists behind this so get over it.It's just my opinion but i think alot of people like talking about this as a form of entertainment.You see a movie and some of you instantly believe it like your a kid that believes in Santa.Amazing what some of these movies can do to peoples minds.

Think about how many people would have to be involved to make these conspiracies come to life,to blow up the WTC and then to shoot a missle into the Pentagon?It would take 100 people that are trained in various fields to pull this stuff off.Where do you find these people?Did they just ask a bunch of people and they said "Yah sure I'll help you kill fellow Americans,lol what about the people that would of said no i wouldnt ever do that?Where are they?

Where are the people that were on that flight if a missle was used?Did the plane and all the passengers just dissapear?If they sent the plane to some secret base it would of been drastically off course and someone with a cell phone would of called someone.There was NO missle.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Samblack]

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Samblack]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
You might want to do some research beyond conspiracy sites who will only post anything that makes for a good conspiracy. Try not using sources that cherry pick information to make a pre determined conclusion.

So what sites do you want me to use, the ones you provide links to?
Oh wait you didn't supply a link, did you..

So c'mon where are these thousands of witnesses? Probably in the same place your 'liquefied' wings are, nowhere...

Pre-determined conclusion? Sry but that term has already be used to describe the NIST report, try something like 'independent research with no reason to be biased'.
Something the government as failed to supply, I wonder why? Don't you?

I do know what a troll is, and you make a good example of one. All you do is post exaggerated claims, uneducated opinions, lies, and offer nothing to back up your claims.

Maybe you should learn to read some of these 'cherry picked' conspiracy sites, take the info and make your own mind up. Instead of doing nothing but trying to discredit everything that questions, or makes you think (scary idea huh?) something is wrong with, the official version of events. If you can't see holes on the official story by now you are either brain dead, in absolute denial, or lying for the government.
Sry but someone who questions nothing about 9-11 is very suspect in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi WithoutEqual:

BTW, your reply above was posted as “quote.”

Without >> First of all, if you're referring to me as the resident DoD operative, you're an idiot and probably a child. If you arn't a kid, then that remark is even sadder.

The words in the Opening Post is obviously not that of a child – get real. Your comments are evidence that my observation is very much near the mark. What is your hypothesis on what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11? Are the readers of this thread any nearer to knowing ‘your’ interpretation of the facts in this case? No sir. Why??? Your rebuttal to my evidence pointing directly to a “Missile Attack On The Pentagon” includes no evidence whatsoever – ZERO. Instead, you came to this thread to deny, deny, deny in true DoD ‘cover up’ fashion. I cannot help it if the “cover up” shoe happens to fit WithoutEqual in this debate.

Without >> Oh yeah they have the evidence, and you have.........................NOTHING. So some of you claim there's a conspiracy cause there's no physical evidence of a plane, yet you claim a tomahawk hit it, yet, you have no physical evidence, ok.

Heh . . . Spoken like a true DoD operative who believes all his tracks are covered. The fact you do not realize is all of my evidence has yet to be presented. There is a lot more going on here than meets the untrained eye, but please continue to deny, deny, deny that any cover up exists. Also, be sure to let everyone know ‘your’ theory of what took place at the Pentagon on 9/11. Heh . . . You had better call headquarters and get a better cover story . . .

Without >> Jesus, you say where's the plane, I say where's the tomahawk, yet you say that proves your point?

Since ‘you’ have no rhyme or reason AT ALL of what ‘did’ take place at the Pentagon on 9/11 and appear unwilling to offer ‘any’ hypothesis of your own, then the bright light of suspicion falls directly upon you! A Tomahawk Missile exploding inside the Pentagon leaves ‘trace’ evidence that is easily removed by the DoD agents scurrying around to cover their tracks, which EXPLAINS the lack of debris in proximity to the impact crater. A Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has over 60 tons of aluminum alone; not to mention the massive twin Rolls Royce Jet Engines that NEVER impacted the Pentagon and just happed to disappear along with over 100 tons of Jetliner. Even the casual reader of this thread can see my “Missile” hypothesis has a thousand times more probability of being something near ‘the truth,’ than the “Flight 77” cover story offered up by your DoD and Bush Administration superiors. If you are not here to breathe life into ‘their’ nonsense, then again I must ask WithoutEqual to stop the charade and give us ‘your’ explanation. Someone with such well developed opinions on this matter MUST have a logical explanation for what did happen to the Pentagon. To come out here and deny, deny, deny ‘my’ plausible answer with NOTHING to offer yourself is a sign that something smells fishy on your side of this debate.

Without >> Where's the tomahawk then? I suppose that'd be a bogus lie, cause where's the 3,200 pounds of tomahawk?

Are you serious? Let’s examine the components of the BGM-109A Tomahawk Missile again to reveal our liar: www.strikenet.js.mil...

This “Block IV” class Tomahawk Missile has a Titanium Case Warhead and PBXN-107 Type II Explosive. The “Specifications” reveal a weight of “2800 lbs” and a range “1000 miles” and “700 lbs of warhead.” Do you believe any part of this 700 lbs is going to be represented in the debris inside the Pentagon? Heh . . . No. Subtract the 700 lbs from the 2800 pounds and you have 2100 pounds spread over a large area inside the Pentagon within the piles of scattered debris. A large percentage of the exploding missile remained intact to create the impact hole into the courtyard wall on the far side of the building, which tells us that the debris field of the missile was scattered over a large area. A ton of exploded missile leaves nothing when compared to over 100 tons of Jetliner. If you are willing to offer this ‘disinformation’ to a plausible ‘Missile Explanation’ that does match the evidence, then you should be working overtime against the “Flight 77” cover story! I do not believe you thought your position out carefully before entering this debate; like the DoD did not think their “Flight 77” cover story through either. To sit there and call me a “kid” reveals your position to be more likely that of a child . . .

Without >> I don't think 3200 lbs would fit in that container. Here's another thing, if they took their time to clean it up it'd prove there was a conspiracy, if they do it quickly it proves there's a coverup. I suppose Bush killed the shuttle too, since they cleaned up those pieces pretty quickly as well.

Heh . . . The DoD should select their operatives more carefully. What you “don’t think” has nothing whatsoever to do with anything related to this topic. My point above is that you and the DoD did not think things through far enough OR well enough to even allow the cover story to match the physical evidence in this case. Of course ‘all’ of the exploded missile would not be carried off in any ‘single’ container. The picture above was presented as evidence that on site DoD agents were indeed removing debris from the ‘Crime Scene’ in an attempt to hide ‘something.’ Are you going to sit there and pretend they can hide 100 tons of Jetliner in that container? Heh . . . Thank you again for working so diligently to expose the ridiculous nature of the official DoD and Bush Administration “Flight 77 Cover Story.”

Without >> I'm not trying to prove anything other than the fact that 99.9% of your so called evidence wouldn't even be admissable in a court room, and if you presented it to a federal prosacutor you'd be laughed out of their office.

Your fingers are typing faster than your operative brain can spell (admissible and prosecutor). You look like the cat who ate the canary with only .10 percent of the feathers sticking out of your mouth, while believing nobody will take notice the 99.9 percent you are hiding. What we do have in this case are all the essentials common to a successful ‘ongoing’ investigation (Motive, Means, Opportunity):

[Continued]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
1. Bush Administration / DoD Motive:

A. The Bush Administration is working hard to create one Union from the USA, Canada and Mexico. The plan includes sowing instability and unrest in the USA through encouraging ILLEGAL Immigration, multiculturalism, depletion of local county and municipal economic resources, civil insecurity through the Patriot Act and Bush’s version of the Nazi “SS” in the “Department Of Homeland Insecurity.”

B. This nation’s sovereignty and economic security are under massive attack to create an environment conducive to the migration of Congressional and Judicial Powers to the Executive Branch. The best example is revealed in Congress being forced to adopt the Bush Administration “Comprehensive Immigration Agenda,” when the problem itself emerged from the Executive Branch failing to enforce immigration, identity theft and employment laws already on the books. Why is Bush enforcing NONE of the laws forbidding employers from ‘hiring’ undocumented workers in this country?

C. Those using Bush are ready to bring in their “New World Order,” which the American People will NEVER accept, unless we are subjected to the growing Chaos spreading from the Southwest to the rest of this once great country.

D. The same money manipulators and power brokers using George Bush Sr. began manipulating Bush Jr. to make a move on Saddam Hussein and take care of unfinished business. These evil men knew the USA would never send their sons to die in the Middle East, apart from an attack on our own soil. They used DoD Contractors to wire WTC 1, 2 and 7 to collapse AND fortify the Pentagon against critical damage from their “Missile Attack” hoax. Their intention all along was to blame Islamic Radicals and pursue them in this trumped up and ILLEGAL “War On Terror,” which our Constitution does not recognize as a ‘war’ at all. Mr. Bush has no authority whatsoever to order ‘preemptive’ strikes on another sovereign countries, apart from the consent of Congress. We sit by as Bush’s oil giant buddies reap the profits from the ‘unrest’ in the Middle East caused by our Fascist Dictator. All of this global unrest means the New World Order must come in and give us the ‘security’ we need in exchange for our personal rights and freedoms.

2. DoD / Bush Administration Means:

The reason WithoutEqual is offering such resistance to my “Missile Explanation” is that bearded terrorists have limited means of obtaining a Tomahawk Missile. The DoD cover story cannot stand upon the cover that “Osama Did It With A Missile,” because the DoD has means of obtaining a complete arsenal of these high-tech weapons. Even so, Donald Rumsfeld says a “missile” was responsible here ( www.the7thfire.com... ). Mr. Rumsfeld appears intelligent enough to realize the “Flight 77” cover story was inadequate, but apparently the official cover story was not fully implemented, understood or accepted by him personally at the time of this interview. In any case, the single group of individuals on this planet with the most ‘means’ to carry out this attack is none other than the Department Of Defense.

3. DoD Opportunity:

This report by Michael C. Ruppert ( www.fromthewilderness.com... ) reveals the Joint Chiefs and NORAD were conducting joint, live-fly, hijack Field Training Exercises on the day of 9/11.

Michael C. Ruppert >> “The wargames will tie Bush and/or Cheney and Rumsfeld directly into a complete paralysis of fighter response on 9/11. I have gone directly to many NORAD, DoD, NRO, and other sources and questioned them. I have knocked on many doors and I have even obtained some documents. I have obtained an on-the-record statement from someone in NORAD, which confirmed that on the day of 9/11 The Joint Chiefs (Myers) and NORAD were conducting a joint, live-fly, hijack Field Training Exercise (FTX) which involved at least one (and almost certainly many more) aircraft under US control that was posing as a hijacked airliner. That is just the tip of what I have uncovered.”

Not only does this prove the DoD had every ‘opportunity’ to carry out the 9/11 scheme, they were in the process of carrying out the same Exercises giving them availability to enough Jetliners to fly them into the Twin Towers and any other target. They used the Tomahawk Missile to create the illusion of Flight 77, because no pilot on earth could maneuver that Boeing 757-200 pig and hit the desired renovated West Wedge section with any degree of accuracy. The original plot included enough Jetliners for all their targets, but they were slapped in the face with reality during the implementation of their evil plan and the “Flight 77” hoax is the best they could muster on such short notice. The truth is the DoD’s hands were so filthy from using their contractors to wire WTC 1, 2 and 7 and renovating the Pentagon for this attack, that they felt the overwhelming need to present themselves as a target and victim, so the bright light of suspicion would not fall back on them. This need to cover their backside is going to be reason every one of them gets caught to spend the remainder of their pitiful lives in prison.

Without >> The problem with you're theory is the fact that you call speculation and assumption evidence. Can you prove to me that a flying VW bug didn't hit the pentagon? I could just as easilly say one did, and I'd have the same level of 'evidence' that it hit the pentagon as you do a tomahawk. That's the point you seem to be missing.

However, the nose section of a VW bug was not caught on the five DoD security frames on a flight path to impact the Pentagon, which is blown up and circled in the ‘evidence’ presented in my OP. Do you really want to try and prove your VW bug did it? Heh . . .

Without >> You're the one that's being foolish, and you proved it with this remark. You-Crime Scene Investigators base their investigations every day upon the best theory derived from all the evidence currently at hand. And what evidence do you have at hand?

1. A CNN Reporter standing in front of the Pentagon on 9/11 with this report ( thewebfairy.com... ) saying No airliner was seen anywhere near the Pentagon. However, what we do see appears to be the aftermath of a Missile Attack and nothing to do with any VW bug.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
2. A 16’ x 20’ impact crater created in the West Wedge of the Pentagon and the only section with the new water sprinkling system installed.

3. The Means, Motive and Opportunity already presented in this post.

4. DoD covering up evidence at every opportunity.

Without >> A few links, couple pictures, few videos, all of which would never be allowed in a trial. That's the equivilent of a cop trying to prove I shot someone with my pistol, cause the body has a hole in it the same appox size as the bullet my pistol shoots.

Does anyone else take notice of the fact that our resident DoD Operative remains in his “deny, deny, deny” mode totally separated from any intention to offer his own explanations of what happened to the Pentagon? Where did this “VS bug” nonsense come from? Now he is going on about cops and his pistol and bullet scenarios. He keeps running back this “court” and “trial” lingo like he has been accused of a crime himself. This is ‘way’ over the top for someone who simply disagrees with my hypothesis, when he has no willingness to offer a counterhypothesis himself. Guys like this make a good investigator even more curious about his motives than when our conversation first began. Does that say “DoD” on his hat? Heh . . .

Without >> Think that'd be admissable in a court? Hell no, you'd need ballistic tests, PHYSICAL evidence etc. that the weapon in question indeed was the one used in the crime. You have zero physical evidence of your claims, and you have zero evidence that the damage seen at the pentagon was caused by a tomahawk, since no tomahawk has ever been crashed into a bulding before, you have nothing to compare it to, or base it on. Do you have court TV? If so, do yourself a huge favor and watch it 24/7.

LOL . . . Deny, deny, deny. The DoD needed NO Boeing 757-200 to ever get near the Pentagon to launch their “Flight 77” Hoax that you appear so willing to swallow hook, line and sinker. Please tell us how THAT ridiculous explanation is more feasible than my Missile Explanation. Good Luck . . . Heh . . .

Without >> I'm not suprised I lost you. The point I'm making, . . . It's a white streak, and it's a pretty far reach to say something with that crappy of quality, that pixelated, is a tomahawk nose cone.

Suppose for five seconds that my “Dod Did It” hypothesis is correct. What do these terrorists have to gain by releasing a frame of video showing the full length of a Tomahawk Missile bearing down on the Pentagon? These guys are in possession of miles of video from over a hundred security cameras poised all over the Pentagon. What, do you think they run our Defense Department like a convenience store? Even those have more than a single camera in many cases. Where are the ceased Citgo and Hotel videos? The DoD has them and refuse to show anyone a single frame! The frames the DoD did release show the nose section of something very much smaller than any 100 ton Jetliner that is almost fifty feet high. Go ahead and deny, deny, deny all you like, because you have nothing to refute a single bit of my Missile hypothesis.

GL,

Terral
[End]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi Samblack:

Thank you for writing on the “Tomahawk Struck The Pentagon” Thread. While some of your testimony here has some resemblance to being viable, I see nothing in the way of evidence from any third party links. Remember the DoD/Bush Administration ‘cover story’ is that a Boeing 757-200 Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM on 9/11/01. Have you ever seen ANY evidence of Flight 77 anywhere near the Pentagon? No and neither has anyone else. My “Missile” Hypothesis is based upon the combined testimony and evidence from all available sources on the internet. My conclusions are those of an educated and informed ‘nonbiased’ ATS Investigator.

Sam >> It could have been a missle but highly unlikely. Lets say if it was an inside job and you were one of the perpatrators,would you risk getting caught using a missle?

How about if we examine the facts in the case and resist the inclination to pursue the bad guys through our opinions of their motives. Do you see any sign of a Boeing 757-200 Jetliner in this case? Neither does this ATS Investigator. They have not been caught using their missile in now over five years. A majority of the public has bought their cover story (less of a percentage every day though). The true terrorists in this case counted on the images of the Twin Towers attacks to give legitimacy to their Flight 77 cover story for the Pentagon. They were able to hide the evidence in all the Twin Towers debris, but that would have been impossible at the Pentagon. If a real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner impacted the Pentagon, then the damage to the entire Structure would have been cataclysmic and totally devastating. Most of the Pentagon (80 percent) had no sprinkler system and the Tomahawk Missile had to detonate inside the perimeter of the renovated West Wedge, or the whole building would have been vulnerable to fire. If you will think this through, then the only way to make the DoD appear a ‘victim’ without jeopardizing the entire Pentagon was to use the selective targeting features of the Tomahawk Missile. The chaos and ‘opinion molding’ campaigns of the Bush Administration and Media were orchestrated to give the true terrorists the desired results.

All it takes is a ton of eyewitness' or someone with a camera to get a picture of it and all hell would break loose in this country. There is no way anyone with any sort of brains would use a missle and then blame it on a plane its just to damn risky,use your common sense people. If a plane can do the job why use a missle?

Sure they would; and did. Why are you addressing the third party judges in this debate, instead of offering evidence to prop up your “Plane” theory???? Where’s the beef? Your testimony is riddled with more question marks than anything resembling evidence for anything. Of course there were risks involved, but a Missile flying 500 to 600 miles per hour can be remembered as just about anything. The Media told people that Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon, until THAT is what they began seeing in their own minds. If you want to say, “Hey people, a 757-200 Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon,” then show us one shred of evidence! All I see is a 16’x20’ impact crater that can easily be created by this: www.fas.org...

Now, go ahead and explain to everyone here how this theory is less viable than the Flight 77 theory. Simply compare the explosion of that Tomahawk Missile then carry that mental image over to this News Report: thewebfairy.com... Go ahead and look pass the reporter and look at the damage. Do you see over 60 tons of aluminum? Massive Jet engines? Tail section? Plane Fuselage? No. This reporter is standing at the scene on 9/11 and says no plane was ever near the Pentagon. My story agrees 100 percent with his. The detonation of a Tomahawk Missile includes the smell of ‘cordite’ and a definite ‘shockwave’ ( 911review.org... ) that ANOK (posted on 30-9-2006 at 11:41 PM (post id: 2521888) presented to Snoopy above (thank’s BTW). Since many of the witnesses are DoD officials and workers themselves, they would obviously shut up or toe the line for their big shot superiors.

Sam >> There were to many eyewitness' that saw a plane to even consider it being a missle, it was most likely terrorists behind this so get over it.

No sir. The witnesses in this case offer a broad spectrum of accounts for anyone to selectively hear whatever they wish. The ATS Investigator should examine the ‘facts’ and wade through the eyewitness accounts and lean towards those who agree with ‘the evidence.’ The intangible aspects of the investigation must be aligned with the tangible evidence, especially in a suspected “cover up” case, where the guilty leads you around to see what ‘he’ wants classified as evidence. Be like Fox Mulder and Dana Scully: Trust nobody and always keep your eye on the ‘facts’ in the case. Please allow me inform you that ‘your theory’ has no evidence whatsoever. Please throw us a bone in your next reply. GL.

It's just my opinion but i think alot of people like talking about this as a form of entertainment.You see a movie and some of you instantly believe it like your a kid that believes in Santa. Amazing what some of these movies can do to peoples minds.

This is in no way an entertainment for me. I am spending hours of my own time researching all the evidence and the official DoD/Bush Administration cover story is not adding up. The American people have been fed a pack of lies and the same bad guys are hiding behind the cover story. Everyone here should realize by now that this same Tomahawk Missile can carry Nuclear Warheads and the true terrorists are even more confident since people like you have bought their nonsense. They cannot feel Americans in general are very intelligent, because so many have opinions molded every day to believe just about anything. The Federal Reserve is a private central bank owned by Rothschild, Warburg and their international banker buddies and they use it to siphon off American wealth every time the economy heats up.

[Cont]

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Terral]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Then they lend us our own money to make payments on the ever enlarging national debt created by the same Bush Administration puppets. The Council On Foreign Relations is their proxy and they are bringing in the New World Order (NWO) even without Bush’s help. The puppeteer is so proud of his handiwork and ease of using Bush and his bullies, that he is willing to step in and play an actual role in the charade. Why resist the temptation, because Americans are fools and will do nothing anyway. Again, there is a LOT more going on with this 9/11 hoax than meets the untrained eye. America and the Western way of life is under attack and Americans are sitting in the pot like frogs waiting for the water to come to a boil.

Sam >> Think about how many people would have to be involved to make these conspiracies come to life,to blow up the WTC and then to shoot a missle into the Pentagon?It would take 100 people that are trained in various fields to pull this stuff off.Where do you find these people?Did they just ask a bunch of people and they said "Yah sure I'll help you kill fellow Americans,lol what about the people that would of said no i wouldnt ever do that?Where are they?

The true terrorists have more than a thousand people and existing plans to bring in their NWO older than anyone reading this post. If Sam is going to send me posts with a hundred question marks, then he should not be writing under the pretense of having knowledge on this or the related topics.

Where are the people that were on that flight if a missle was used?

They were flown to an airfield in Ohio and terminated for the cause. Their bodies were shipped back to Virginia to be joined with those who died from the Pentagon. The medical personnel receiving the bodies had no idea they were coming from two separate locations. The military people do their jobs without asking questions. This is a good place to start ( www.cassiopaea.org... ). The “Radar Gap” events reveal (to me) that Flight 77 never diverted from the heading going ‘west.’ Otherwise the older ‘primary radar’ system would have picked the Jetliner up apart from the missing transponder data. This is a vast topic that requires its own thread.

Did the plane and all the passengers just dissapear?

No sir. This part of the investigation reveals the wicked nature of our true enemy; and they have nukes!

If they sent the plane to some secret base it would of been drastically off course and someone with a cell phone would of called someone.There was NO missle.

Heh . . . Your opinion means nothing to me partner. The lack of evidence in your post reveals someone unable to form any kind of opinion at all. Your thesis is based upon what “is not,” which is useless and serves nothing. Please bring evidence for whatever ‘you’ believe ‘did’ happen to the Pentagon on 9/11 in your next thoughtful reply.

GL,

Terral

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Terral]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
2. A 16’ x 20’ impact crater created in the West Wedge of the Pentagon and the only section with the new water sprinkling system installed.

Then you may check this point of "evidence" again. The size of the hole is completely off.
Esp. the width.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join