It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The existence of mythical beings, Chupicabre, Aliens, Vampirs, etc., etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Tell your friend to put a trash bag over his head and after the transformation he can take it off.. and you can keep the trash bag on and show ur vampire marks
.. problem solved with the identity thing LOL

I seen a show awhile back where a sherrif once witness what he thought was a werewolf, so now he is walking around with some silver bullets.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by IspyU]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No what is weird. physic is a psychology science. I am dead seriouse. My psycology teacher said so. Though she hinted that it is like the black sheep in the pyschologic sciences.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have a friend who saw a Wendigo and i theres a house in a couple minutes away from me...Cool story, just one question: How do you know if you're a physic or medium.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I came into this post interested and expecting some interesting reading --after all it was on page two already.

Little did I know I was walking into a complete joke or the warped imagination of the OP.

Many replys have asked you to supply evidence and you gave a ridiculous excuse. Then they offer you a solution and you fall silent on it.

Unless we can have proof of any sort (even something for us to speculate and discuss) that your friend really is what you say he is then I would ask you to stop this.

I have a very open mind...but it is also a critical one; only the most guilible of posters will buy into this thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I believe in ghosts myself aryaslove, ive had a few experiences with the same ghost. As for vampires, they do exist but not the kind thats featured in john carpenter's vampires, im talking about the people that dress up in gothic clothing and wear plastic fangs and believe that they are "immortal" when they supposedly drink blood. Lol, if i do find a actual vampire, ill let you know.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry I have not been on in a while. I have been caught up in something you would not believe. I'll give 3 days then I will shut this forum down if someone doesn't want to hear the other story, and then I MAY post it on here. But I have no proof. And as the the suggestions you've given to tape him, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT? Good idea! I'll put it on YouTube then on here. Oh, and who is Anita Blake?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
um about your friend being a werewolf. how much do you know about them, because i was wondering if they have control over them selfs when there in wolf form. the reson why i am asking this is because i really want to be a werewolf. there awsome!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aryaslove
Guess what? Yeah, Dracula really was a vampire. And yeah, Abraham Van Helsing was a REAL VAMPIRE SLAYER.

guess what? the real dracula was Vlad the Impaler, who lived in trannsylvania. he massacred thousands of people, and sometimes drank their blood. and, bram stoker lived quite some time after vlad did.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I just want you guys to know, Aryaslove was my friend and thanks to you he commited suicide...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Okay ALove or whatever. Stop it with the crap. Either you are telling the truth or not. And I mean I do believe in werewolves and such. In my indian religion wolves and humans become very close I guess. But thats only my opinion I have no proof and I have NEVER seen a vampire or werewolf. To me until I get proof they neither exist or don't exist, they just are a possibility. And what gets me is how many 'physics' find each other one here. Sorry you guys I am NOT buying it. But if you do want to talk about it on aim or something like that I would be willing to talk, no bull just real talk.

oh yeah
and one of my friends who lives a little ways a way claims to be a werewolf how odd is that?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by User0073
Nice story you could make a book (My best friends a werewolf and im being hunted by vampires). If it were true why don't you lure the vampire to you and have your "werewolf" friend attack him or something. I think someones been watching one to many movies and have blurred the lines between reality and fantasy.

It's an olde poste to quote
~and i'm sure a silly thing to say, but it reminds me perfectly of the Twilight series.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

Originally posted by aryaslove
Guess what? Yeah, Dracula really was a vampire. And yeah, Abraham Van Helsing was a REAL VAMPIRE SLAYER.

guess what? the real dracula was Vlad the Impaler, who lived in trannsylvania. he massacred thousands of people, and sometimes drank their blood. and, bram stoker lived quite some time after vlad did.

It's been a while, to quote this post, but being here, i can not let this go:
Dracula was not a count. He was Prince of Wallachia.

Who, on the other hand, really, IS this Helsing character, in the first place?
I'm not acting oblivious, i'm seriously asking; because i know no historical figure he would be based off of. Is he merely another character in Stoker's plot?

(surely, zombieman wasn't serious?... that doesn't make sense, his post. I would figure he would show up beyond insanely angry, in the slim chance of showing at all. That guy's post can't be serious...)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aryaslove

LoL. Your a giant liar.

There are no werewolves or vampires.

Step away from your World of Darkness rpg game guide and get thee hence to a psychologist.

Oh, in regards to it all, pics/proof or GTFO

Schmuck.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
im a seventh son of a seventh son and just like the books i see more than i should but i dont believe all that u said i mean come on if it were true u would already b famous i believe in vamp and wws but come on not all at thee same time

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aryaslove

i dont know what to believe. part of my family were witches. my degree of being able to foresee things is very low. i am haunted by three ghosts. my husband can speak to them...this has been proven and i know this beyond a doubt. the female ghost is protecting me from the other two males...we dont know why. the males are never around until my husband is gone...im sure its because he can speak to them. i have had strange things happen to me on more than one occasion. i have had people who claimed they were pagan and vampire, but were really fanatics. i believe in so much and yet i am so unsure of so much. despite my current place, i believe there is so much more than what is being told to the people of this world that walk around everyday just filling their duties. i want to know. i need to know....the truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalseParadigm
I am not a gun buff, but I know many who are card carrying members of the NRA.. And none of the ones I just called and IMed knew that silver bullets were commercially availible..
And one just told me that silver bullets can be MADE, IF you know what you are doing.
I don't play the market, but I tried doing a search on the net, and found that silver is something like 11.70 a troy ounce.
How many bullets can one ounce make? I don't know, not many, maybe two, from the heft of the bullets I have handled. And of course, you'd have to have a mini forge, and supplies to melt the metal down.
Silver, Pure Has a melting point of 1761 Fahrenheit ( 961 Celsius)
Silver, Sterling (925 parts Silver - 77 parts Copper) melts at 1640 Fahrenheit (893 Celsius)
Silver, Coin (900 parts Silver - 100 Copper) melts at 1615 Fahrenheit (879 Celsius)

OK, I don't think anyone has the material to melt silver and make their own bullets laying around in their garage, so.. ummm... I'm not buying that.

I found one web site that makes silver bullets, but they are inert, meaning no gun powder, so all it is is a bullet shaped lump of silver, and not a true silver bullet.

ALSO...
Ever thoguht of this...
Film your friend from behind, OR have your friend wear a mask.. I am sure once he goes furry, no one will be able to tell who he is.

You know, all you have to do it keep a few sharpened chopsticks near your bed, or um.. HOLY WATER!!!
Your vampire is bothering you, send him my way, I wouldn't mind living a couple hundred years, and immolating myself with the rising sun.

For the record, gifts run in my family, strong on both sides. I have seen/felt/heard things that cannot be explained as other than paranormal. So I am not a skeptic, however, I find it very hard to believe you.

I think you have been reading a few too many Anita Blake books... So tell Jean-Claude, and Richard I said hi, and I can't wait for December when the next book chronolizing their adventure with Anita is released.

Water and Oxygen for Greys and Reptoids are just like Silver for Werewolves.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello aryaslove,

Could you elaborate on psychic, how psychic are you? By my text, avatar and sig could you tell me my name? Which city i stay in? My favorite colour? or nothing at all?

If you're psychic did you purposely spell the word "pshycic" wrong several times? Was that to prove a point, if you're psychic did you purposely and meaningfully post ideas about Werewolfs and Vampires to get a knee jerk response to prove some kind of point? Hmm i say!

Understandably if your friend is a Werewolf, he may have some concerns about showing himself, or having himself shown on video, but surely you both are aware there are many ways to hide ones identity? For example, don't show his face? Not exactly a ground breaking maneuver is it.

You say you believe a vampire is feeding on you, why is that? Why does a psychic not know these things for sure? Perhaps you can't read the mind of a Vampire? or don't you have visions of what happens to you? or perhaps you've been watching to much True Blood. :-)

I look forward to hearing from you.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Skyco]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ok i am a bit of a skeptic, although i believe in the possibility of everything i am still confused on how it could be, for the werewolves how could it happen it seems to me like it would be like something of spiderman he get's bit by a spider then get's the abilities, although he does not transform into a giant spider it is the same concept, how can dna change through a bite to make it so that he can change. vampires i see plausible due to the vampire bat i can see it happening due to sustain themselves off of blood but i do not believe in the bat transformation and the unable to cross a river, etc. i also ask would a silver bullet kill him if he is a werewolf what would cause him to become weak and what legends are true

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join