It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The existence of mythical beings, Chupicabre, Aliens, Vampirs, etc., etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Being a pshycic, I have had several encounters with paranormal beings. I have not seen a chupicabre (chupicabra), but have seen several ghosts and UFOs. I beleive I am being preyed on by a vampire. My best friend is a werewolf, i have seen the transformation. This thread is for announcing your beleiveing or announcing a sighting. Please, if you are a sceptic, peply and list why.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hu, interesting.......

Your firend wouldn't happen to be in the furry community and occasionaly something slips from his mouth like "you know that picture of my fursona, sometimes I actualy transform into that in the physical world, no fursuit, seriously".

Lol ; p I ain't going to touch it, wait, no I just did.

How come you get all of these experiences with paranormal stuff, I want some too.

I am pretty open to paranormal stuff, its stuff I think just is. Though I can be skeptical about some stuff, I belive some paranormal stuff because I think it objectfully true (or is a big posibility), much like a scientist with regular science. Dissinformation, hoaxes or lies, compromises that which is real. So I don't quite just accept anything anyone says.

You could say I am a psycic (or have psycic powers). My perception is quite weak, my abiliys are quite limited. But with a new diet, and wholistic self healing powers, I am able to be compleatly healthy, without any lasting sickness. I try to abstain from just about any drug recreational or medication, the olny medicine i have taken would be natural ingrediants/foods, and tea. Considering the cercumstances it is amazing I haven't goten sick like I used to.

But thats off topic, um well as to if I am a skeptic to your experiences on a whole I can't say.

While I wonder about weither or not you say is true. I mostly wonder about what you mean by vampire or werewolf, what are those exactly, what are their orgins or propertys. Yes I am familiar with old accounts and storys, and also of modern day movies example Underworld, but those I doubt you would say any of those are compleatly true, or bear much truth.

Is the vampire a psycic vampire (which would make sense, if you are psycic, rich foodsource)? Or blood one? Every try a circle of protection?

I would say give me proof, then again for my claim its hard for me to give you proof other then my word that for the whole of this school year I have not goten noticably sick ever.

I guess you could elaborate.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Wait one minute, your psychic? You've seen ghosts AND ufo's? Your best friends a Werewolf? And your being preyed on by a vampire?

All this but you have not seen Chupacabre. Me thinks you need to get out more. Cos I can tell you...he's out there.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Film your friend transforming into a werewolf and post the video.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Film your friend transforming into a werewolf and post the video.

Yes please do

Why is it you think that you are being preyed on by a vampire?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yeah what makes you think its a vampire preying on you. i'm guessing your talking about a spiritual vampire or a psycic one. Also, what have the UFO's comunicated to you. And when your friend transforms in to a werewolf does he become violent or like a smaller friendly chewbacca. Do you need to walk around with a tazer to protect yourself from your werewolf friend. In case he changes and attacks suddenly? Whats a Werewolf's personality like. How does your friend maintaine a job, or interact with the public. Could your friend simply have hypertriclosis? Also any other supernatural entities you have seen/contacted. Demons? My exgirlfriend-she's in the vampire catagory-still looking for vampire exterminators that live in colorado, know anyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Guess what? Yeah, Dracula really was a vampire. And yeah, Abraham Van Helsing was a REAL VAMPIRE SLAYER.
And my friend does not let me tape him, I wish I could. It would be PROOF! And, the vampir is blood-drinking. And, my pshycicness is reading minds and seeing future.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Isn't it convenient that your Werewolf friend won't let you film the transformation? That always seems to be the case. There always seems to be some reason that every single person making these claims can not pull out a camera and photograph it.

Photograph the wounds from the bite(s)? Photograph the Vampire?
Too bad Bram Stoker was not aware Dracula was real as he could have written the story as a Biography instead of the Fiction Novel he wrote.

Why not let your Werewolf eat the Vampire. You could hide a Nanny Cam in your room and they would'nt know they were being filmed. You would have the clip of the day on the Internet. Too bad fiction movies and novels are not real. There comes a point in our lives that we all have to put away our imaginary friends along with Santa and the Easter Bunny.

The word is psychic.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aryaslove
Guess what? Yeah, Dracula really was a vampire. And yeah, Abraham Van Helsing was a REAL VAMPIRE SLAYER.
And my friend does not let me tape him, I wish I could. It would be PROOF! And, the vampir is blood-drinking. And, my pshycicness is reading minds and seeing future.

So let me get this straight. You have the possibility to video something that would shock the entire world, make millions on the video, and prove something exists, yet you dont video it because your friend "doesnt want you to". I agree with the above poster and say that this always seems to be the case. I call BS. Also Im sure you are going tos ay something to the effect of "I dont care if you believe me, I know its true." If it were my friend Id say screw you, chain him to the wall, and wait with a video camera in hand until he morphs.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah chupicabras can be down right inconsiderate. And chupacabras too.

Anyway - someone really wants to cash in those ATS points, I think.

Me too. I just got 1 from this reply. Yay.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
oh, some notes:

The reason my friend won't let me tape him is that how many people know where to get a pistol and silver bullets? Where I live, a lot.

I forgot to say, the UFOs have not talked to me.

Anyone can pick up a hammer and a stake, go into a cemmetary at noon, and stab some dead body (watch out for lots of blood, and oh, she'll groan).

anything any one wants to know about Van Helsing or Dracula? I'm basically an expert.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
questions on dracula....

Is he dead? by that I mean staked and decapitated

if not dead then where is he now? where is his coffin?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am not a gun buff, but I know many who are card carrying members of the NRA.. And none of the ones I just called and IMed knew that silver bullets were commercially availible..
And one just told me that silver bullets can be MADE, IF you know what you are doing.
I don't play the market, but I tried doing a search on the net, and found that silver is something like 11.70 a troy ounce.
How many bullets can one ounce make? I don't know, not many, maybe two, from the heft of the bullets I have handled. And of course, you'd have to have a mini forge, and supplies to melt the metal down.
Silver, Pure Has a melting point of 1761 Fahrenheit ( 961 Celsius)
Silver, Sterling (925 parts Silver - 77 parts Copper) melts at 1640 Fahrenheit (893 Celsius)
Silver, Coin (900 parts Silver - 100 Copper) melts at 1615 Fahrenheit (879 Celsius)

OK, I don't think anyone has the material to melt silver and make their own bullets laying around in their garage, so.. ummm... I'm not buying that.

I found one web site that makes silver bullets, but they are inert, meaning no gun powder, so all it is is a bullet shaped lump of silver, and not a true silver bullet.

ALSO...
Ever thoguht of this...
Film your friend from behind, OR have your friend wear a mask.. I am sure once he goes furry, no one will be able to tell who he is.

You know, all you have to do it keep a few sharpened chopsticks near your bed, or um.. HOLY WATER!!!
Your vampire is bothering you, send him my way, I wouldn't mind living a couple hundred years, and immolating myself with the rising sun.

For the record, gifts run in my family, strong on both sides. I have seen/felt/heard things that cannot be explained as other than paranormal. So I am not a skeptic, however, I find it very hard to believe you.

I think you have been reading a few too many Anita Blake books... So tell Jean-Claude, and Richard I said hi, and I can't wait for December when the next book chronolizing their adventure with Anita is released.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Too bad Bram Stoker was not aware Dracula was real as he could have written the story as a Biography instead of the Fiction Novel he wrote.

OF COURSE HE KNEW!!! Here's the story: Van Helsing goes, destroys Dracula, Dr. Seward, Johnathan and Mina compile all the evidence and then gave it to suspected fiction writer Bram Stoker, whos other books were non-fiction but so paranormal and such that they go in fiction. Stoker publishes a book called "The Un-Dead" but his publisher re-names it "Dracula" for I-don't-know why.
Oh, and read this book.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by aryaslove]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am a sceptic, and I think you smoke too much weed..

Since when did UFO's become something comparable to werewolfes? And now that we are at it, do reptillians excist?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That here, is a good point. You could video tape him after the transformation, but just not before.

Though would olny silver bullets realy work.... seems odd and liniar rule that those things would be the olny things to work (like olny vampires can be slain by a wooden stake to the heart or by sunlight).... I am pretty sure a RPG (rocket propeled grenade, not that other thing) would obliterate anything, unless the fleash of the body was stronger then the armor on a tank.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by aryaslove
OF COURSE HE KNEW!!! Here's the story: Van Helsing goes, destroys Dracula, Dr. Seward, Johnathan and Mina compile all the evidence and then gave it to suspected fiction writer Bram Stoker, whos other books were non-fiction but so paranormal and such that they go in fiction.

What evidence do you have for this, exactly? I would guess none.

Bram Stokers character was basicly just a composite of Vlad the Impaler and legends of blood-drinking beings that occur in many cultures around the world.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm interested in knowing what is the first physical change you notice on your friend when he changes?

You see if you have been around a werewolf when they changed you would notice this and you will not find it in a book or hollywood movie. only if you witness it will you know.

So please tell us soooooo.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Nice story you could make a book (My best friends a werewolf and im being hunted by vampires). If it were true why don't you lure the vampire to you and have your "werewolf" friend attack him or something. I think someones been watching one to many movies and have blurred the lines between reality and fantasy.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LOL that post was hilarious, it makes you look like the biggest liar of all time, seriously

i believe in all of those creatures/ beings but still the way you described it....lmao

top topics

<<   2 >>

join