It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3gaman
The only photos of a 'real' Saturn that would be so shocking that I could not walk or talk for a day would be of an earthly Saturn. That is, a huge planet with rings around it looking like Earth. Mr. Lear you claim that humans live on planets like Venus and Neptune. The atmospheres of these planets make that impossible. The tempatures of these planets make that impossible. Why in the hell would other humans living on these planets not make contact with the ones here on Earth? They have not because they do not exist and they dont exist because it is impossible for them to. If someone was mining the moon then we here on Earth would have/would be seeing this going on. People with backyard telescopes could see something going on. So many people on this board claim crazy things and everyone always ask, "where is the proof".
Can you show me a picture of Saturn that will blow my mind? Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that some aliens 'placed' the moon in orbit around the Earth? I think the explaination of the moons origin given by science is excelent and makes sence. How about your explaination?

Who's to say that other species, humanoid, can't develop under different conditions? People here on Earth think in a "only one way is possible" mindset. It's always been believed by the mainstream that to create life, you need the exact same conditions that we have here on every other planet. But, this really isn't true. Life can come in anywhere, under any conditions. Even look here on earth, where we have species that have NEVER seen the sun and live in the most harsh conditions this planet has to offer. Who's to say that we're alone in this universe, where's the proof that we're alone in our solar system? There is none, because we don't really know what's past the moon, and we don't even really know what's there. There's a whole side of the moon that humans have supposedly never seen before.

Can you proove that the moon wasn't strategically placed where it is? For all we know, everything we've ever learned about our history and the history of our planet and universe could be completely wrong. I, for one, believe there were a lot of extra forces that created the way Earth is now. I mean, humans are a genetic mistake, we skipped over hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, if we even came to be that way, to the way we are now. A thriving, thinking, self-concious species that has exploded in the past 100 years. Whho knows that one day cats might not evolve into something like the Thundercats or that dolphins and monkeys learn how to communicate with humans?

Sometimes a broader look is needed to be able to understand what is happening, what is going to happen, and what has already happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
John are they on the land or beneath the land which has been created to be Earth like.

I have had expereinces with the Grey's where I have seen land that was made with the plants collected from Earth and animals also. I know this sounds crazy but on one trip one of the animals in a pasture came over and talked to me. I know, I know crazy. I saw mountains, waterfalls, lakes I saw blue skies, clean water and very green grass. I saw beauty what Earth should be.

I also was told that the MOON WAS PUT INTO PLACE BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE WRONG ORBIT.

I would like to ask you this hear in case I don't catch you in another thread but it has to do with the mystery objects and Atlantis. What are your thoughts, do you think we are being lied to or do you think it really was litter.

Thanks for coming back.

My best to you and Norm

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm curious as well, what exactly about a mere image of Saturn would incapacitate me for a day?

jra

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I asked him if he knew what Saturn REALLY looked like. His demeaner and answer told me he did. (For the rest of you, if you saw a real picture of Saturn you would not be able to function as a normal walking, talking human being for about a day while you tried to assimilate what you saw.)

Could you discribe what the "real" Saturn looks like? Is it really that different? I ask because Saturn has been observed through telescopes since the early 1600's and is still viewed by amature astronomers today. I've seen photos taken by amatures. They might not be as high res and detailed, but they still look like Saturn.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I would like to ask the trillion dollar question:

When will we get to see these other humans living on other planets?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by m3gaman

The only photos of a 'real' Saturn that would be so shocking that I could not walk or talk for a day would be of an earthly Saturn. That is, a huge planet with rings around it looking like Earth.

Thats close but there is more to it than that.

Mr. Lear you claim that humans live on planets like Venus and Neptune. The atmospheres of these planets make that impossible.

You are relying on bogus information fed to you by NASA for an agenda known only to them.

The tempatures of these planets make that impossible.

Incorrect. Again, you are relying on bogus information supplied by NASA for reasons known only to them. The temperatures of other planets are very similar to earth. You possibly think that the sun is a giant thermonuclear reactor which it is not. It is an electromagnetic sphere which in turns generates the electromagnetic fields of the planets. The planets surface heat is not so much determined by their proximity to the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat.

Why in the hell would other humans living on these planets not make contact with the ones here on Earth? They have not because they do not exist and they dont exist because it is impossible for them to.

They make contact every day.

If someone was mining the moon then we here on Earth would have/would be seeing this going on. People with backyard telescopes could see something going on.

A backyard telescope is usually around 8 inches like the one I have. Some are much bigger. But even is you had one as big a Palomar is is doubtful you would see people mining on the moon.

So many people on this board claim crazy things and everyone always ask, "where is the proof".

Yes, you're correct. Thats always the rub isn't it?

Can you show me a picture of Saturn that will blow my mind?

No.

Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that some aliens 'placed' the moon in orbit around the Earth?

What would you consider 'proof"?

I think the explaination of the moons origin given by science is excelent and makes sence.

Most people on earth agree with you.

How about your explaination?

How about it?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by m3rlz

Originally posted by johnlear
We discussed Iapetus and Titan. I asked him if he knew what Saturn REALLY looked like. His demeaner and answer told me he did. (For the rest of you, if you saw a real picture of Saturn you would not be able to function as a normal walking, talking human being for about a day while you tried to assimilate what you saw.)

i happend upon this link the other day, this dude says the Cassini-Huygens probe of Saturn is a hoax...

Cassini Hoax

Interesting find. Where's the proof?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by jra

Could you discribe what the "real" Saturn looks like? Is it really that different? I ask because Saturn has been observed through telescopes since the early 1600's and is still viewed by amature astronomers today. I've seen photos taken by amatures. They might not be as high res and detailed, but they still look like Saturn.

We have trouble seeing the largest objects on the moon with our backyard telescopes and even photos taken by amateurs cannot resolve the building at the top of Copernicus.

Yes, Saturn still looks like Saturn through a telescope but you should know that it is a great deal further out in space than the moon.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

I would like to ask the trillion dollar question:

When will we get to see these other humans living on other planets?

You see them around you every day. You just can't tell the difference.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am so tired of people typing outlandish claims that can be used by Heaven Gate like cults without any proof. I am starting to believe we will never see if extraterrestrials are real or not. I am just tired and angry is all. I can make up stories about the sun not being hot like John Lear is saying. It is just that easy. And people are obviously lying because every story is different.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by Prote

Do you know who? and what for?

I only know that we (the U.S.) are actively involved. I once knew an engineer who worked on the construction of a piece of mining equipment to be shipped to the moon. He told me that when the project was nearing completion he rented an airplane to fly around it just to get an idea of how big it was. This was about 25 years ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Incorrect. Again, you are relying on bogus information supplied by NASA for reasons known only to them. The temperatures of other planets are very similar to earth. You possibly think that the sun is a giant thermonuclear reactor which it is not. It is an electromagnetic sphere which in turns generates the electromagnetic fields of the planets. The planets surface heat is not so much determined by their proximity to the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat.

I agree. There is a great video about this out called Thunderbolts of the Gods. Though a lot of it is supposed speculation, it answers alot of unanswered questions about the sun through quantum theory rather than the theory of relativity.

As for that cassini hoax site... where is the proof? They just post NASA pictures with not even any explanation?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by SearchEngine]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This went from a entertaining read......to just plain stupid.

I don't know how old a certain individual is here but they obviously need to see a head doctor.

Space shpis 30,000 miles long

Humans living on Venus and Neptune

What about Mercury?
And how come the Venus lander melted?
How come you can go to the local observatory and see these 'fictious' planets? Has NASA placed large pieces of paper in the sky so we can't see the 'real' planets?

What a joke

And I love the fact when asked to see a 'true' picture of Saturn the answer is ....No.

And most importantly.......how come earth, localed ideally in the solar system, is so far behind the other planets?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
heres a scan of an article about the rings of Saturn. Can anyone understand the little paragraph next to the ancient drawings?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Babel Fish translates it to this:

These rupestral drawings precolombiens, going back to sixteen thousand years and representant personages with combinations saptiales and machines interplanetaires, would tend has demontrer that the existence of extraterrestrial etait already known At this time

Which I guess means that this drawing is 16000 years old and shows the existence of aliens at that time.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Spacae shpis 30,000 miles long

Humans living on Venus and Neptune

What about Mercury?
And how come the Venus lander melted?
How come you can go to the local observatory and see these 'fictious' planets? Has NASA placed large pieces of paper in the sky so we can't see the 'real' planets?

What a joke

And I love the fact when asked to see a 'true' picture of Saturn the answer is ....No.

And most importantly.......how come earth, localed ideally in the solar system, is so far behind the other planets?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by ferretman2]

Why is it so hard to believe that there are ships that are 30,000 miles long? It's not that far-fetchhed in the big scheme of things. It was never said that they're space-ship style like we have. So, you cannot blow this off as bogus, for we do not know what's out there. Who knows, maybe the Star Wars movies aren't that far off from reality. I have no doubt in my mind that ships of this stature do exist. We can't even get past our own moon in a manned ship, supposedly, so for all we know, there can be ships bigger than our sun.

He never said that they were hhumans exactly, but they were like us, therefore inferring humanoid. Please refer to my other post about this. Everyone is trained to think that you need the conditions on Earth to create life, when in fact you don't. Life can spring up anywhere if it wants to, no matter what the conditions are.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason the Venus lander melted was because our technology couldn't protect from the heat and acid rain, but that other technology and life might be able to. Life doesn't have to follow human "rules."

We can only see what the telescopes see, the outer cloud layers. We cannot see into the planets. What John means is that you have never seen what's below the clouds. So I challenge you to go to an observatory and tell them you want to see into the planets. They'll look at you like you're a nut, because it's not possible at this time. If you also read above, about the picture of Saturn, John has never seen it.

And on your last comment, position in our solar system does not matter for something to be advanced or not. I'm sure we'll find planets that are in the farthest reaches of their respective solar systems where life is thousands of times more advanced than ours. Spacial relationship between the two objects does not matter, all that matters is the will for the advancement of civilization. And we could be far behind because in the big scheme of things, humans have only been making scientific and technological advancements in the past 100 years, besides the esoteric knowledge of the ancient times that were lost. The whole universe hhas been around for billions of years, so to think we should be the most advanced civilization is completely erroneous. I mean, for all we know, Mars could have had a very very advanced civilization that just got up and left, completely left the planet because it was no longer inhabitable.

Try thinking outside the "box" that NASA, Science, and Society tell you.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I didn't know if you meant the paragraph on the right or left, but that was the one on the right. I'm going to see what the one on the left says too because i'm curious myself. I'll be back...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Crude translation of the other paragraph:

This discovery is so important that NASA had prefere to hold it secret, three gigantic spaceships would have ete reperes in the Saturn's rings, other dimension of our solar system! One of these spacecrafts has a diameter close to that to the Earth and another measurement more than fifty thousand kilometres length. Moreover, the ballet of the UFOS would be gere since these megastations of space by theterrestrial ones, prets has to come us to assistance.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnt
Why is it so hard to believe that there are ships that are 30,000 miles long? It's not that far-fetchhed in the big scheme of things. It was never said that they're space-ship style like we have. So, you cannot blow this off as bogus, for we do not know what's out there. Who knows, maybe the Star Wars movies aren't that far off from reality. I have no doubt in my mind that ships of this stature do exist. We can't even get past our own moon in a manned ship, supposedly, so for all we know, there can be ships bigger than our sun.

He never said that they were hhumans exactly, but they were like us, therefore inferring humanoid. Please refer to my other post about this. Everyone is trained to think that you need the conditions on Earth to create life, when in fact you don't. Life can spring up anywhere if it wants to, no matter what the conditions are.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason the Venus lander melted was because our technology couldn't protect from the heat and acid rain, but that other technology and life might be able to. Life doesn't have to follow human "rules."

We can only see what the telescopes see, the outer cloud layers. We cannot see into the planets. What John means is that you have never seen what's below the clouds. So I challenge you to go to an observatory and tell them you want to see into the planets. They'll look at you like you're a nut, because it's not possible at this time. If you also read above, about the picture of Saturn, John has never seen it.

And on your last comment, position in our solar system does not matter for something to be advanced or not. I'm sure we'll find planets that are in the farthest reaches of their respective solar systems where life is thousands of times more advanced than ours. Spacial relationship between the two objects does not matter, all that matters is the will for the advancement of civilization. And we could be far behind because in the big scheme of things, humans have only been making scientific and technological advancements in the past 100 years, besides the esoteric knowledge of the ancient times that were lost. The whole universe hhas been around for billions of years, so to think we should be the most advanced civilization is completely erroneous. I mean, for all we know, Mars could have had a very very advanced civilization that just got up and left, completely left the planet because it was no longer inhabitable.

Very Nice post TheAnt!
Literally took the words out of my mouth. As for the topic, those photos are interesting. The scale of the objects tracked in the photos looks huge, possibly supporting the statement that they're 30,000+ miles long. I wouldn't suggest that they're moons of Saturn either... last time I checked, moons weren't cyndrilical in shape.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am always up for thinking outside the box

When there is good argument to do so. When people type things on a forum though, without any proof (sorry I don't believe in things without proof), I don't think that warrants thinking outside of the box.

That is just someone else on here typing about something else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join