It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your eyes to the truth about America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I know that there are people wondering why America is hated in so many countries, just thought I'd show you guys a couple of videos explaining this.

This first video is a Song from Rammstein called Amerika, most of the song is in German

Amerika Video

Here is a page with the English Translation of the song
English Translation

The second video features a song from Immortal Technique, this is not a music video from him, it just features his music.

WARNING this video is very graphic and contains vulgar language and some real life gore, it's not for the squeamish.

The Fourth Branch

Also, this is a link to a page containing more info. about Immortal Technique.
Immortal Technique

These are just a few examples, if you can find any other videos that might wake people up to what's really going on in the world, feel free to share those with us, thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I found the Rhamstien lyrics were not all that critical, the immortal technique stuff, well first you have to register yourself with You-Tube to watch, which is not exactly accepted here, and their website really dosen't have much to say at all.

So maybe you better EXPLAIN it to us all in words we will understand.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I've been all around the world and I can assure you Americans are not all that hated. In fact, most people from other countries are eager to know about us, I suppose this is why it would be advisable to be on ones best behavior when travelling as a representitive of your country

As far as the lyrics, well consider the source

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ok, I realize that not everyone hates us, and a lot of people like to learn about us, I think I was just caught up in the moment when I watched the second video. I wasn't really commenting on the American people, but more so on the American Government and how corrupt it can be. All they care about is how to make them more money or put themselves in a better position. I realize not everyone in the government is like that, but many are. I just felt like these videos were something that people should see, maybe the ones who can't accept the fact that our government is corrupt and that our corporations are taking over the world.

I didn't really explain that well in the first post, and i should have explained my view on things a little more cleary.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I knew it would come back to haunt us some day. The rest of the world hates America because of... rock and roll.

Damn you Buddy Holly! Damn you to HELL!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's true that the american goverment is corrupt but then so are many others the british goverment for one is amazingly corrupt with plots against the prime minister from his own second in commands one thing which stays the same in every instance of this corruption is thus corporations. people like bankers and c.e.os the heads of the big buisnesses in most of the worlds countrys corrupt even the most idealistic of us with there slogans for a better life when you listen to them.

all the time paying you for your silence all america has done is shown themselves to be more controlled by the corporations then the others such as britan and so on its also there with an element of consolidation strengthining buisnesses and weakining individuals with taxes this can be done imperceptebly over time meaning that while the little guys are pushed down the corperations some who create a lot of wealth for the goverment and some developing weapons for them

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok. They hate us becuase of rock and roll, and... Wal Mart!

Do you think it is the slightest bit possible that the world hates us because the two-bit despotic rulers of these third-world hell-holes tells the people that their problems are the fault of the West, in order to distract the people and keep them from rising up against the genocidal power lust of their own political and religious leaders?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it's a possibility that some religous fanatics blame the west for everything but not all of them do but you do get some such as the cleric abu hamza in britain but not everyone hates america some people just dislike bush so far from hating the people and the country they just hate the president

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well i guess one day soon, when America is trying to take over the world, we'll see just how much everyone likes the U.S.

Maybe the people in all of the third world genocidal countries hate us because their leaders tell them to, and they have to look at us and our lives compared to theirs knowing that we aren't doing a thing to help them. I'm sure many people are told to hate the U.S. but i'm sure that they are also put in a position where they have no choice but to hate the oil hungry, riding around in jets and limos, surplus of food having, filthy rich America that we show on TV all of the time. I'm sure that they are shown only the bad parts of America, but when that's all that's in the media these days, how hard is it for their leaders to make America look bad?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They hate the people because of the president and the choices he makes.
They maybe don't realize that most of the people of this great country don't agree with the president and his choices. Some (me included) feel that the prez cheated in the last election and REALLY doesn't act in the peoples best interest because most of the people voted against him. He's screwing us all.
Once he's gone the next president is going to have to work extra hard to try to fix the way other countries see us.
I'll bet Robin Williams could fix this mess that Bush got us into.....

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Robin Williams would definately make a better president than bush, i would gladly make the trade any day. I'm not to sure about Bruce Springstien for secretary of state though, but hey, you never know.

new topics

top topics

join