It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uk terrorist haven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Due to recent news reports that the UK is a breeding ground for Muslim terrorist's and there's 2 mil terrorists in th country dose that make us a legitimate target for attack by the USA. As the Bufoon Bush said the US will attack any country supporting terrorists.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
As the Bufoon Bush said the US will attack any country supporting terrorists.

I wasn't aware the United Kingdom of Great Britian and Northern Ireland was supporting terrorism?

Dont' we have troops alongside Americans in Iraq, Afghanistan and doesn't our Prime Minister strongly supports American policy in the Middle East?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ach, we're quite safe from Bush. It'll take him 10 years to find where in the world we are

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That was a seriously misquoted fear mongering article. IIRC one of the points it was totally wrong on was the fact that there are only like 1.3 million Muslims living there. It was talking about how if they weren't careful then it was POSSIBLE to have the Muslims in the UK unite and BECOME terrorists IIRC.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
christ, no western country in the world as had more ties with terrorism than the united states in the past..
all we have in the UK are a few muslims who stand in the street saying 'death to the infidels'

did bush not have ties with bin larden before 9/11 that the white house tryed to cover up? (source Fahrenheit 9/11)

did the 9/11 hijackers not learn to fly an aircraft on american soil?

the list goes on...i can name many more if you wish?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This thread does a pretty good job of ripping that article apart. Basically I wouldn't put it in the bottom of the bird cage.

As for attacking the UK of course not. Why would we?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sorry I was being sarcastic, just a feeble attempt at introducing a bit of humour in all this negativeness.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sorry I was being sarcastic, just a feeble attempt at introducing a bit of humour in all this negativeness.

Ummm yeah and may I add VERY FEEBLE!

did bush not have ties with bin larden before 9/11 that the white house tryed to cover up? (source Fahrenheit 9/11)

OH MY GOD...could you find a more unreliable, bias, and simply STUPID source to quote from?

Ach, we're quite safe from Bush. It'll take him 10 years to find where in the world we are

And that means...what? If you truly meant that just ask the limp old muslims in the middle east how long it took to KILL them, and if you were attempting humor please try again...even more feeble than the attempt quoted above.

You people are simply quite amazing...you know that. Keep your head in the sand people because you can not handle seeing what is really happening.

- Beezer

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So touchy Mr B and you obviously have the ear of the president and the goverment in beliveing what the real truth is?

top topics

join