It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What would the chance be, that the suspect just so happens not to be the terrorist, it as just another coincidental accidents, or a mix up you know one of those "occurrences".

What then, does the domestic do to deal with this, when such cases are mishandled by what the media would have us to beleive, daily foreign misconducts. Who does the responcibility fall upon when a false identity is used in another real attack.

We can either not discuss the situation and challenge there of, thus ensureing nothing is further towards it's resolution. Or, we can maintain open discussion of matters that the general public, is ignoring by choice or indifference. One thing that of importance, this and much more needs to be brought forth. If for nothing more than to figure out what is, and what is not.

Treating the cause, instead of the symptoms, is the only way to fix the ailment.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Treating the cause, instead of the symptoms, is the only way to fix the ailment.

Ding, ding ding!
We have a winner!

On the morning on 9/11 I was hoping that maybe the cause could finally be looked at since the symptoms had suddently and violently become impossible to ignore. Or so I thought. In the years that have followed, I've been nothing but dismayed to see that the cause has not only been swept from public view, but that the symptoms have been used as an excuse to introduce more disease.

The true causes are clear: Intolerance, greed, and ignornace.
You can't fight those causes with tanks, guns, or bombs.

As for the actual meat of your post, the chances of being mis-identified in the US as a terrorist are growing rapidly. Your options for recource are not clear. Since you can now be arrested for crimes that you haven't commited, how can you prove that you are innocent?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
The true causes are clear: Intolerance, greed, and ignornace.

The invisable enemy that cuts across all economic, ethnic, social and religious classes throughout the entire world.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thanks you for the replies, perhaps when in the future other will take into consideration the stakes behind the scenes that are and have been manipulated.

I'm going to hold back on any further post on this thread, until other members who I also hoped would reply in turn do so. They should have a very unique perspective on this potential domestic conflagration. And I'm not talking witches.

Here is a ATS WoT thread that may be of interest. If any one is able, and has read the material linked, please let me know what you think. This just may be proof that the government releases one thing for the public to think we know. While they have info that they know we don't know.
Senate Intelligence Committee: Phase II Inc.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

join