It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats keep on LOSING...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Amen to all three of ya; springer, glan, and russian. Colonel just doesn't understand that the democrats want more government control.(social programs and regulations) I just can't see why you're even here, colonel...

Unless you're working for them...

Furthermore, corporations ALREADY back candidates. Where do you think Bush got his multimillion dollar war chest from. Not the citizen. SO, maybe you ought to before you start talking about me.

Never mentioning Bush before this...Why should I? Unless you're insinuating that I support Bush.

(Sigh) Did I say that you supported Bush? Where did I say yousupported Bush? I just SAID that Bush got his political war chest form corporations! (Sigh)

Then why did you mention Bush?

I somtimes wonder about people. But not you, colonel, I know you don't know what you're talking about. Just spewing filth like the rest of the left.

Sheep...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
take a look at this, lying republican bastards

www.ronhelwig.com...

The Republicans said they wanted to cut taxes and eliminate unnecessary spending.
The Republicans gave in, proving they weren't serious when they said they wanted to cut taxes and reduce spending. Instead, they have increased spending. In fact, many of the programs they said they wanted to cut have actually grown by more than 10%.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
There are NO SOLUTIONS, NO IDEAS, NO REAL TIME POSSIBILITIES, NO NOTHING eminating from the LEFT side of the floor... THere is nothing BUT HOT air, inuendo, hyperbole, and now, TRUE country RISKING political BULLSHYTE coming form THAT side of isle... Go read CNN.Com and have your MIND BLOWN! They had some poor assed staffer write and LEAK a memo that will probably cost him his JOB (when unemployment is at 6.1% THANKS to slick Willy) that ATTEMPTS to indite the current administration of bull#ting the nation into war... HOW many times are they going to TRY THAT ploy(?!) which has come full 360 degrees and bit them SQUARE in the honyauks! NOW the Senate is looking for this poor kid's head and John Rockefellar wants his azz too! NOT good.

You propagandists may say what you will (I have most ALL of you on IGNORE now, YOU know who YOU are, so it WON'T phase me a lick that you who do NOT live in this country, can't VOTE anyways spew your crap to your heart's content!) BUT the TRUTH is the American PUBLIC (they COUNT... YOU DO NOT) has REJECTED your insane arguments in such a RESOUNDING MANNER it's (States going REPUBLICAN accross the BOARD in TRUE elections!) embarrassing to see you "CLING" here on ATS, BUT, it's YOUR RIGHT as a member to do as you see fit! So CLING! CLING! To your lost dreams of the darkness!

Checking into Hotel Reality leaves you with NOTHING but the FACTS, America has REJECTED your twisted thinking and low Human Moral Fibre in favor of HIGH Moral beleifs and REAL LEADERSHIP!

PEACE...
m...

Springer

It's safe to say the WIFE is the deep thinker in that household, huh?

The opening salvo, that everyone outside of the Reich Wing Moderators and their mindless minions ( you) are DEMOCRATS & NOT Republicans or Indepenedents is a poor start that only gets worse with the above!
Centrist? You? Republican with some what liberal views on most self determination issues is more accurate.
Now closer to four years than zero & there've been no real measures to stem unemployment has you evoking the Clinton root cause analysis? Stunningly retarded!

While it serves your rants purpose to hoist up that canard of "No issues, no platforms" it would be worth noting that the drill down comes from the party nominee, not the woulda-shoulda-coulda-also-rans.
Give it time. By the time America votes Bush out in a landslide popular vote, again, and he 'wins' the electoral college somehow, the real winning platform would be fully known.
That "I'm NOT BUSH" makes such a viable platform for so many is the cause of much of you angst with the Democratic candidates.
Under any scenario, whether you think a president is a figurehead whose choice of staff makes all the difference, or if you think the president = DA MAN, Bush pales in comparisson to EVERYONE!!
Your Part time president spent full time hours on Air Force ! campaigning for every GOP candidate out there ( while the country was at 'war', in a recession, suffering through historical unemployment & increase in poverty) & now in the second half, while all those ills are still at the nations door, he's campaigning for himself.
The Net net? His whole term has been non-stop campaigning/fund raising & crony capitalism.
But hey, call it MORAL FIBER if it gets you woody!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Your Part time president spent full time hours on Air Force ! campaigning for every GOP candidate out there ( while the country was at 'war', in a recession, suffering through historical unemployment & increase in poverty)

You forgot 9-11 when his country needed him and he ran away on Air Force 1, trying not to soil his panties b/c the "evildoers" were on our shores.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
....the fear factor was that after they willingly enabled the barbarians to storm the gates, they were unsure that the agreement to keep out of the emperors courtyard was going to be honored.
That, or even though they assured him it wasn't going to be his azz on the line, he still pussied out and ordered th bob & weave zig zag.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sad thing is, according to Al Franken's book, Clinton gave him a detailed game plan for attacking and capturing Osama at the start of his presidency but Bush IGNORED it.

Clinton would've initiated the plan before Bush came into office but he didn't want to hand the next president a war---a decision he regrets to this day. If he did, 9-11 may never have happened.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Sad thing is, according to Al Franken's book, Clinton gave him a detailed game plan for attacking and capturing Osama at the start of his presidency but Bush IGNORED it.

Clinton would've initiated the plan before Bush came into office but he didn't want to hand the next president a war---a decision he regrets to this day. If he did, 9-11 may never have happened.

so 9-11 was clinton's fault.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ahh, no. CLinotn had the plan. Clinton expected Bush to act on it. Bush did nothing about it for 8 months, and then 9-11 happened.

No, it wasn't Clinton's fault.

That's why Bush is NOW hiding certain pages of the 9-11 investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Whaddaya know, it's a conspiracy. Just to warn you, the left should not be considered the good guys...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hehe nice image on Rense.com:

How about that?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   

how come clinton didnt use that plan while he WAS STILL IN OFFICE! all the problems that shrub is dealing with now are from the previous admin. i personally think that it was done on purpose. and i have a question for colonel? how would al bore handle 9/11?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
how come clinton didnt use that plan while he WAS STILL IN OFFICE! all the problems that shrub is dealing with now are from the previous admin. i personally think that it was done on purpose. and i have a question for colonel? how would al bore handle 9/11?

Because he didn't want Bush to inherit a war on his first day in office but he expected him to enact his plan soon after the inauguration! READ WHAT I WROTE. How would have Gore handled it?

He wouldn't have because it would've never happened.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Because he didn't want Bush to inherit a war on his first day in office but he expected him to enact his plan soon after the inauguration! READ WHAT I WROTE. How would have Gore handled it?

He wouldn't have because it would've never happened.

You can't prove that. You just like spewing liberal propaganda filth everywhere. I know the conservatives do it to, but they're not even close to the same.
Sheep...(sheep means you're still following the liberal bandwagon)

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Amen to all three of ya; springer, glan, and russian. Colonel just doesn't understand that the democrats want more government control.(social programs and regulations) I just can't see why you're even here, colonel...

All I know is that communism equals that modren DEMONcrats!

Stop them before it gets to far.

What they want is to disarm us so we dont fight back.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You spew and spew and I have but ONE question for YOU...

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU EMPLOY?

WHAT if anything have YOU DONE for ANYBODY/America that gives YOU the right to talk to ME that way?!

I'll wait for your answer...

P...
m...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You don't see me post like there anywhere else ( have fun with it!)

Secondly, I think I might have been the first 'evil-capitalist-suit-hated-by-the-proletariat-business-owner' on the board.
I own an IT consulting company & we've hired an average of 45 techs per month this year to do primarily deployments.
Since starting my practice in '93, I've hired thousands of people, and have offered a couple ATS members my contacts for their region, to help in their job search.
My focus has changed, due to the market for Application Development & large scale Infrastructure projects being a discretionary spend further hampered by overseas outsourcing on the App Dev side, to more of a services desktop push because that can't be sent away - it's tangible on site stuff.

So when I slam Bush:

On the military, I served.

On economic policy or lack there of, I'm a business owner from the school of hard knocks & Academia.

On cronyism & anti-worker initatives, see above and I worked since I was 12 and am the proud son of life long Union workers...was even in one once.

On politics, Pete King (R-NY) is counted among my friends & you can't run a business in the NY Metro area without being very candidate/issue saavy, regardless of party.

Finally, I'm a New Yorker, so ya can't take the heat, get outta da *&#%$ jungle!!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
BoutTime

Renewed respect (although there was no need for the full detail for me to appreciate you being able to straddle the business development and social policy chairs with the great aplomb that you do).

A lesson for protagonists in knowing thy "enemy".

Well done, and wishes for your continued business success and continued positive contribution to people's thinking at ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Springer,

This guy sounds more intelligent when he writes up his professional resume. Impressive - thank God for Al Gore for inventing the net. He would not have a job.

I have been roaming around this pit for days. Finally decided to join. I don't know how much of this liberal crap I can handle, but I'll give it a try. Now that I know who is who and what color I feel more comfortable to give my few cents worth.

bigsage - you are totally wrong about Russian immigrants and the way they feel about government. You think that decades of fear and depression made them feel numb in the head? That they just believe everything that the gov. tells them?
I am not speaking for any groups or individuals - I speak for myself and I can assure you that if you had to live under communism for good part of your young life, you will never wish to experience anything like it again. Closest to the old Soviet Union machine is today's liberals in this country including the liberal media with all of it's truth bending lying tricks.

If it was not for Reagan, the Soviets will still be occupying East Europe. (colonel your Reagan thread was pretty dumb. By the way do you have a job?)

I keep searching for some more intelligence here for a while. I haven't seen anything better than Bush bashing, corporation knocking, capitalism hating commies here. Like it's said before liberals have nothing in their hearts but hate and misery. There is a lot of other issues this country needs to deal with. Where are they? Why can't they discuss them? Because they have nothing good or positive to offer.

Like Reagan said:

"The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. They expect you to tell your children that the American people no longer have the will to cope with their problems, that the future will be one of sacrifice and few opportunities. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view"

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
You don't see me post like there anywhere else ( have fun with it!)

Secondly, I think I might have been the first 'evil-capitalist-suit-hated-by-the-proletariat-business-owner' on the board.
I own an IT consulting company & we've hired an average of 45 techs per month this year to do primarily deployments.
Since starting my practice in '93, I've hired thousands of people, and have offered a couple ATS members my contacts for their region, to help in their job search.
My focus has changed, due to the market for Application Development & large scale Infrastructure projects being a discretionary spend further hampered by overseas outsourcing on the App Dev side, to more of a services desktop push because that can't be sent away - it's tangible on site stuff.

So when I slam Bush:

On the military, I served.

On economic policy or lack there of, I'm a business owner from the school of hard knocks & Academia.

On cronyism & anti-worker initatives, see above and I worked since I was 12 and am the proud son of life long Union workers...was even in one once.

On politics, Pete King (R-NY) is counted among my friends & you can't run a business in the NY Metro area without being very candidate/issue saavy, regardless of party.

Finally, I'm a New Yorker, so ya can't take the heat, get outta da *&#%$ jungle!!

Damnnnnnnn. Looks like somebody got DISSED!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vader
Springer,

This guy sounds more intelligent when he writes up his professional resume. Impressive - thank God for Al Gore for inventing the net. He would not have a job.

Pasebo! Kok Vayashi Deyala? My Russian is limited & my spelling even more so.

I'm glad you're impressed. And I'm also glad you recognize that then member of Congress Al Gore did author the legislation that moved the communications network, now known as the Internet, from military & academic sole domain, into the public use.

But, if you'd like to believe your knowledge concrete & the urban legend true, please go right ahead!

And the Reagan quote

Future, in the context of the Alzheimer Kid, is only a minute away, so technically, he was absolutely right!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join