It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer says tha the Grays are not aliens, they are a biological experiment.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I just have to say " WE DID NOT MAKE THE GREYS NOR ARE THEY EXPERIMENTS.
THE GREYS MADE US AND WE ARE THE EXPERIMENTS"

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well remember what Phil Schneider said about black technology advancing 44-45 years for every 1 calendar year, meaning as at 1995 they are some 1200 years ahead of where they otherwise would be, thanks to acquired alien tech.

That sounds very, very far fetched to me. I could imagine black technology as much as 20 or 30 years ahead of "normal tech", but this "45 years for every 1 year" claim just sounds ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Thanks mazzroth. I think many people are afraid to admit that these creatures are demons. It's less frightening to accept them as aliens rather than demons for some people.

About 5 years ago my wife and I were driving home one night and we saw 2 orange lights ascend from South Berwick (around where the new shopping centre is on cnr of Clyde and O'Shea roads). This wasn't the first time we'd seen these lights - but previously we had seen them in and around Penrith NSW and over the Blue Mountains. There's a lot of reports available on sightngs of the orange lights on the east coast of Australia if you do an internet search.

Back on topic- after we pulled up in our driveway I continued to watch the lights dance across the sky, through low cloud cover, before disappearing to the south. The next day I rang MUFON (Australian equivalent) to report what we had seen and the phone was answered by an older gentleman with the strongest Southern accent I had ever heard! It could have been Uncle Jesse from The Dukes of Hazzard!

Anyway, I tried to report what we had seen but the line had a bad connection and in the end I gave up and laughed the incident off. I managed to leave my address and within a couple of days we received a type written (I kid you not) pro forma to report our sighting.

That night my wife had a strange dream where she saw two children with large heads floating outside our bedroom window but something was stopping them from coming into the room. I just said something about it just being a dream but inside I was thanking God for his protection over our house.

I do not know whether Grays = Demons. But after that night I am rather suspicious.

I have encountered unusual things before - places with a strong sense of malevolence - but this unnerved me and I never sent that form back.

I have also seen a number of unidentified lights in the sky: the first when we were driving across the Hay Plains on our way to Menindee when I was 10 years old, and the incidents with the orange lights I mentioned before. I always had a sense of curiosity and fascination. The only time I was worried was after my wife's "dream".

There may well be alien life. But my instinct is that whatever it is I have witness over the years is more likely to be secret military craft. Although I have no idea why they would be using the orange lights all over the east coast of Australia!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
we're actually classed as devils by some religious extremists. Religions class things as devils which don't fit into their narrow band of thought or belief........

This is very true, I myself have been called many things (including devil worshipper, demonic, and even a candidate for the anti-christ), because I'm not christian, I don't go to church, I tell people that fear is the opposite of love and fear is not good for you, and I listen to metal. The only people that have talked to me in this manner were Christians, a person of any other faith has never said any of the above things about me, only how good of a person I am for trying to spread love and unity, keeping an open mind, and accepting others for what they are and not trying to impose my beliefs upon their free will.

I believe the word demon comes from a latin word meaning free spirit, I could be wrong and please correct me if I am. So in this case, demons could be considered many things.

You are all entitled to your opinions, just please try to keep an open mind about things.

Peace be with you

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I could agree with Greer that the grays are biological experiments because David Icke's video, "The Reptilian Agenda" states they are the offspring of the Annanuki (Reptilians)...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
The aliens are nothing but demons. Which is why they lie so much, and hurt people so much, and terrify people so much. It is also why they run as soon as we call on Jesus Christ.

Exaclty, very good post

And there is evidence of that, people that have called upon the name of Jesus and they run like a cat with it's tail on fire xD

Ever wondered why it is said in the bible alot about demons and the devil? well in other words they are these malevolent Aliens in action,they kill,they torture,they rape,they kidnapp and they terrify people.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
And there is evidence of that, people that have called upon the name of Jesus and they run like a cat with it's tail on fire xD

There you have the solution to alien abductions -- CALL ON JESUS!
Unfortunately, many non-believers never do this and consequently are abducted again and again.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by SkyWay]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join