It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Greer says tha the Grays are not aliens, they are a biological experiment.

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The "gray" biological robots are a gift from a unknown donor. Their meaning is to mind control or rather culture creation of mankind.

They have been here at least last 6000 years. And 50 years with The U.S. military.

Almost all of U.S. military have no know of things.

Usko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have a U2U

[edit on 14-9-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 16-9-2006 by masqua]




posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Some people say that greys were humans many many years ago and some other civilization made genetic experiments on them and made them look that way.
I don`t believe that because of some other reasons, but I know they are connected with people on Earth in some way.



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM
You still haven't given any hard evidence to prove your point. All you have done is quoted from the beliefs and said experiences of people who claim to have these things happen to them........ without producing any hard evidence themselves.


The reports of millions of people is enough evidence to convince me. I would rather believe millions of them than one of you when you were not even there when the encounters occurred. They know what they are talking about...you don't.


Using speculative narrative and anecdote to try and prove what is nothing more than your own speculative narrative and dubious anecdote just doesn't work. You can't use a lie to back up a lie and call it the truth. A lie is a lie...... pure and simple. It's the same with your assumptions in your post. An assumption is an assumption. You have no basis whatsoever in then turning around and calling it self evident truth. It's not.

LOL! You also are making assumptions. You assume because you haven't experienced something that it can't be true. That is faulty logic and very presumptuous.


Your opening line "It's easy to do" only goes to show just how little you actually really know about the subject, except what you see through your own biased filter on reality. One, I may add, which is a subsequence of blind faith and dogmatic acceptance of religious ideology. Unfortunately it would be almost impossible for you to see things otherwise, because you've been inculcated and brainwashed from the time you were a small child into thinking the way you do.

Ohhhh....not that tired old accusation again. It's just as easy to say that YOU are brainwashed after lifelong materialistic conditioning from a society and educational system obssessed with materialism. You are just too brainwashed to realize it.


It's not easy to explain these things (aliens and their existence), because the whole subject is very complicated and requires a substantial knowledge of both science and philosophy to really come to grips with the matter. Not just the passionate beliefs or alleged experiences of those that say they've interacted with them.


I'll take their experience over your lack of it any day! You need to expand your mind from its pinhole perspective! LOL!



[edit on 14-9-2006 by SkyWay]



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi Cabanman,

Greer has a lot of theories about most EBE/UFO matters. Greys, Reps and others are not the work of genetics..unless us in the distant future fits in with Dr Greers thoughts. Elese, their EBEs I feel.

Dallas



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My point is that if 'aliens' have realy been visiting earth for thousands of years, there would be UNDENIABLE physical proof. It makes no sence at all for these 'aliens' to appear in their huge flying saucers and triangles just to scare and amaze people and then vanish. I can not say that UFO's are fake and do not exist because way too many people have seen them over the years, some very reputible and honest people have seen them, some on mass scales from state to state. Saying it is all crap would be ignorant and foolish.
Yes, I was raised by a very christian mother, a pentacostal minister. I have been taught to believe in the Bible and to love Jesus Christ. However I denounced my faith at one point and believed my own ideas about the world. I used to think all the same things most of you think about aliens, I used to not believe in God and I thought it was all hogwash. When I got older, the answers I thought I had found began to not hold any ground at all. I thought that I would explore every possible angle in more depth. I have done hours of research into ancient religions, the Egyptians and Mayans and Atlantis. I will admit that to find the kind of explainations I claim the Bible holds you have to read inbetween the lines and fill in some blanks, but that is where I found the only answers that can make any sence.
It is all there if you are willing to read it open heartedly and with an open mind. So, to get back to the topic of the thread, the greys are not biological experiments. They are misguided angels who now serve a dark purpose to put that kind of thinking in your head. They are doing a very good job of it.
To 'probedbygrays': The next time your alien friends pick you up for a cruise in their ship, why not ask them to pose for a few snap shots? They can make in lightning to show you proof they are Christ, so why would they not provide proof for everyone else? Just a few quick photos, I am sure they wont mind.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by m3gaman]



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   


So, to get back to the topic of the thread, the greys are not biological experiments.


Well, at least that's something we can agree upon. It's just the rest of what you think I find rather untenable, given the lack of evidence.



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I always thought it was odd that beings from another galaxy should look basically the same as us - bipedal hominid type grey guys. I once assumed this depiction was due to modern ufo folklore (thanks to streiber & co). But then looking at some ancient artwork such as the Aboriginal Wandjina figures
can give you an eery sensation in this context.

ps probedbyaliens, your ideas are interesting, but that guy was right, take a camera next time ktnx



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by GhostITM
You still haven't given any hard evidence to prove your point. All you have done is quoted from the beliefs and said experiences of people who claim to have these things happen to them........ without producing any hard evidence themselves.


The reports of millions of people is enough evidence to convince me. I would rather believe millions of them than one of you when you were not even there when the encounters occurred. They know what they are talking about...you don't.


Using speculative narrative and anecdote to try and prove what is nothing more than your own speculative narrative and dubious anecdote just doesn't work. You can't use a lie to back up a lie and call it the truth. A lie is a lie...... pure and simple. It's the same with your assumptions in your post. An assumption is an assumption. You have no basis whatsoever in then turning around and calling it self evident truth. It's not.

LOL! You also are making assumptions. You assume because you haven't experienced something that it can't be true. That is faulty logic and very presumptuous.


Your opening line "It's easy to do" only goes to show just how little you actually really know about the subject, except what you see through your own biased filter on reality. One, I may add, which is a subsequence of blind faith and dogmatic acceptance of religious ideology. Unfortunately it would be almost impossible for you to see things otherwise, because you've been inculcated and brainwashed from the time you were a small child into thinking the way you do.

Ohhhh....not that tired old accusation again. It's just as easy to say that YOU are brainwashed after lifelong materialistic conditioning from a society and educational system obssessed with materialism. You are just too brainwashed to realize it.


It's not easy to explain these things (aliens and their existence), because the whole subject is very complicated and requires a substantial knowledge of both science and philosophy to really come to grips with the matter. Not just the passionate beliefs or alleged experiences of those that say they've interacted with them.


I'll take their experience over your lack of it any day! You need to expand your mind from its pinhole perspective! LOL!



[edit on 14-9-2006 by SkyWay]


Please, stop trying to hide behind what others believe in, when trying to substantiate your own claims, when in fact you don't believe what they do yourself. That makes you a hypocrite.

So far as the rest of your little diatribe about myself, you haven't a clue at what I've experienced, nor what I know about. Nor anything about my qualifications. Quite frankly, from that little bit of triteness that you've written above, I'd say the only person who has any explaining to do around here is yourself. For someone who castigates the beliefs of others for their "deviancy from the TRUTH" so far as the Bible and Christianity goes, you've got a lot to answer for.

FYI, I've had quite a few experiences with the "paranormal", including UFO's and entities not of this reality. Some when I was young. I know what I encountered and what knowledge I have of them, though I have no need to seek approval or recognition of them from anyone. Nor any justification to make them public. I doubt you'd even understand, even if I did tell you. The only person in this thread with a closed mind is yourself. That is self evident from your reply to me, and others.

Save yourself any embarrassment. Don't comment unless you have something useful to say.



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by m3gaman
My point is that if 'aliens' have realy been visiting earth for thousands of years, there would be UNDENIABLE physical proof. It makes no sence at all for these 'aliens' to appear in their huge flying saucers and triangles just to scare and amaze people and then vanish. I can not say that UFO's are fake and do not exist because way too many people have seen them over the years, some very reputible and honest people have seen them, some on mass scales from state to state. Saying it is all crap would be ignorant and foolish.
Yes, I was raised by a very christian mother, a pentacostal minister. I have been taught to believe in the Bible and to love Jesus Christ. However I denounced my faith at one point and believed my own ideas about the world. I used to think all the same things most of you think about aliens, I used to not believe in God and I thought it was all hogwash. When I got older, the answers I thought I had found began to not hold any ground at all. I thought that I would explore every possible angle in more depth. I have done hours of research into ancient religions, the Egyptians and Mayans and Atlantis. I will admit that to find the kind of explainations I claim the Bible holds you have to read inbetween the lines and fill in some blanks, but that is where I found the only answers that can make any sence.
It is all there if you are willing to read it open heartedly and with an open mind. So, to get back to the topic of the thread, the greys are not biological experiments. They are misguided angels who now serve a dark purpose to put that kind of thinking in your head. They are doing a very good job of it.
To 'probedbygrays': The next time your alien friends pick you up for a cruise in their ship, why not ask them to pose for a few snap shots? They can make in lightning to show you proof they are Christ, so why would they not provide proof for everyone else? Just a few quick photos, I am sure they wont mind.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by m3gaman]


____________________________________

Really good points m3gaman !!

Dallas



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i have never heard of such a thing?, it's something new and fresh, that is why i had to reply.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by nwomi]



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM
Please, stop trying to hide behind what others believe in, when trying to substantiate your own claims, when in fact you don't believe what they do yourself. That makes you a hypocrite.


I'm using them as witnesses...not hiding behind them.


So far as the rest of your little diatribe about myself, you haven't a clue at what I've experienced, nor what I know about. Nor anything about my qualifications. Quite frankly, from that little bit of triteness that you've written above, I'd say the only person who has any explaining to do around here is yourself. For someone who castigates the beliefs of others for their "deviancy from the TRUTH" so far as the Bible and Christianity goes, you've got a lot to answer for.


LOL! I respond to a person with logic and detail and you see it as castigation. Wow! You really work hard at your cynicism.


FYI, I've had quite a few experiences with the "paranormal", including UFO's and entities not of this reality. Some when I was young. I know what I encountered and what knowledge I have of them, though I have no need to seek approval or recognition of them from anyone. Nor any justification to make them public. I doubt you'd even understand, even if I did tell you.


You should be thanking me if it is true that you have had encounters with the extraordinary. I got you to admit that...that's a step forward.


The only person in this thread with a closed mind is yourself. That is self evident from your reply to me, and others.


(ROARING with laughter) I hope you're not that disconnected. I hope you have a better grasp of what you read.


Save yourself any embarrassment. Don't comment unless you have something useful to say.


You should practice what you preach! LOL!



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fair warning...

I've had to intervene in this thread, either by post, mod edit or warns too many times.

From here on debate the issue in a civil manner.



posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
As you all know I have been an experiencer for 50 with the Grey's.

The US Government doesn't have that much intelligence.

I also feel that Greer started out with good intensions but has been taken in some ways for a ride by his fellow human beings.



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
To be honest, I believe Greer is taking this whole alien subject to positively. He is constantly saying that aliens are good and that they don't want to hurt us. This theory is based on the fact that the aliens suposedly have not attacked us although they have the capability to do so. But one cannot be to sure. Unless the aliens find the guts to come down and talk to us publicly no one will ever know what they have in their agenda.


And as for the grays being a biological experiment? I think that Greer is missleading us. I think that he is doing it becuse of the bad rep that the Grays have with their anal probes and experimnts. And to be totally honest, I do not believe in the actual Gray alien. I believe that they are the commercial image of an alien. Only God knows what a real alien looks like, and I ask him to show me the truth threw prayer, and to help me make contact with these aliens but he never listens. It's like he doesn't care.


[edit on 15-9-2006 by Cabanman]



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Well remember what Phil Schneider said about black technology advancing 44-45 years for every 1 calendar year, meaning as at 1995 they are some 1200 years ahead of where they otherwise would be, thanks to acquired alien tech.



I could believe in them being a few decades, say 40-60 years ahead, if they could back engineer any of the technology with success, but as for 1200........ sounds a wee bit too incredulous to me.


Yeah well he did bring a lot of proof to the table. Among some of the artifacts he brought to his lectures were non-terrestrial elements / alloys and demonstrated their use in black military projects. Not only that, he also brought objects which indicate we had advanced technology in the past, before we knew civilised man to exist. And given that the EBEs were supposed to communicate directly via telepathy, the knowledge was implanted directly into the recipient - you could have Britney Spears sitting there and she could whip up a hypersonic black triangle with stealth capability, no problemo!




I think Mr Schneider is pulling people's legs with this.


Don't you mean, was? Not is!
No, I think he was a brave man who risked his life for trying to get the truth out and paid the ultimate price.




They'd need to be able to fully undertsand the alien technology right from the start to be able to advance that fast.

Not if the communication was telepathic, as I assume it was.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by RiotComing]



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   


Yeah well he did bring a lot of proof to the table. Among some of the artifacts he brought to his lectures were non-terrestrial elements / alloys and demonstrated their use in black military projects. Not only that, he also brought objects which indicate we had advanced technology in the past, before we knew civilised man to exist. And given that the EBEs were supposed to communicate directly via telepathy, the knowledge was implanted directly into the recipient - you could have Britney Spears sitting there and she could whip up a hypersonic black triangle with stealth capability, no problemo!


Non terrestrial elements/alloys....... how would he or anyone else know that they were "unknown" to scientists here. Not all the alloys that get developed in labs here are used straight away. Some can't be used because of their properties......like one lithium-titanium alloy I know of which has some selenium in it. Much like the alloy that was supposedly found at Roswell. Only one problem..... it's deadly poisonous. And if he knew what their application was, he therefore must have inside knowledge of the black projects involved. Which means he was either one of two things........ a whistleblower or a misinformation agent.

History is written by two kinds of people....... the people who win, and those that weren't there. I have no qualms about that particular idea, as there are a lot of anomolies which have been found that have either been overlooked or deliberately/conveniently lost, hidden or dismissed for the sake of academic hubris and dogma.

As for the Britney Spears being able to do that........even after having an alien (Grey or otherwise) telepathically impressing her with the schematics of an electro-gravitic drive system or even the schematics of the warp coil assembly of a hyperdrive, I'd seriously doubt she'd have the capacity to even burp up the gas from drinking a Pepsi Max and making anything out of that


Even with that firmly esconced in your brain, you'd still have to have some understanding of what you were doing in order to build it. Not knowing anything about it would make life building it a very slow exercise, indeed.


Hey, I just had a thought.........maybe Greer should look into the origins of Britney Spears. I'm pretty damn certain that she is some sort of biological experiment. Maybe we do have unadulterated and conclusive proof of alien-human hybridisation!!!



[edit on 15-9-2006 by GhostITM]



posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I skimmed a little to clarify on what Greer mentioned.

Greer says the US made clones of greys to act in mock abductions and the US builds Extra-terrestial reproduction vehicles.

He never claimed greys were a biological experiment.



posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   


As for the Britney Spears being able to do that........even after having an alien (Grey or otherwise) telepathically impressing her with the schematics of an electro-gravitic drive system or even the schematics of the warp coil assembly of a hyperdrive, I'd seriously doubt she'd have the capacity to even burp up the gas from drinking a Pepsi Max and making anything out of that


GhostITM, remember though that our brain receives 400 billion pieces of information every second yet we can only perceive just 2000. There is just so much untapped resource in there, hidden in our subconscious. Even Britney Spears has the potential to unlock that ability - we all do.


There was that study recently about the coma patient who could 'play tennis' and they proved she was responding to the same stimuli as the cognitively-aware volunteers - there is a lot going on in our subconscious we are only beginning to realise - perhaps even Terri Schiavo was conscious all along - in some form we couldn't quite comprehend. This is why I wouldn't dismiss these accounts of EBE communicating telepathically with human officers, and the knowledge resulting from that. Scientists are beginning to make inroads into the 97% of so-called 'junk dna' and realising it isn't junk after all. It is only junk because we don't have the capability (yet) to make sense of it. We think we know everything because we can see, feel and touch things, but there's so much more than meets the eye - our eyes can only make sense of 5% of the electromagnetic light around us. Food for thought (sorry to get off-topic about Greer and the Grays).



[edit on 16-9-2006 by RiotComing]



posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So why is it when people are exposed to '___' or ayahuasca that the "greys" are reportedly seen? Did the Amazonian tribes invent the greys?

I have my doubts that Greer is even close on this one, the depth of resources needed to pull off what he is claiming are immense. And if Roswell had dead greys then he needs to move his time table back to the 1930s when we were creating the greys. I love the work Greer has done getting witnesses together, but sometimes I feel like there's this streak of 1960's hippie-love coming out of him instead of reason.



posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They are the future 'us'. They are from our future and they have come back in time.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join