It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer says tha the Grays are not aliens, they are a biological experiment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Apparently Dr. Greer whas a guest on the Coasttocoast radio show. In the writen sumary of the show, it says that the grays are not real aliens but a biological experiment by the US. who abduct people for disinformation porpuses. What do you guys think?

See article here

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
He doesn't say they are created by the US, it just says they were created with no stamp of "made in"...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well since the U.S. are the players of UFO disinformation. Who else could it be?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I really don't think it adds up. I can't debunk it, but Greys are extremely complex creatures and to create them for simple disinformation purposes sounds very impractical. To create them in under 100 years just sounds ludicrous. They can shift frequencies, move at near-light speed, go through objects and paralyze people. If I were some hierarchic military leader with the Grey form at my disposal, the last thing on my mind would be "Maybe we can use this to confuse civilians".

[edit on 9/12 by Zareste]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
At whitley strieber's site a woman tried to report an ufo sighting over her house and the government disinformation experts said it was just the nazi/us military messing with her family. Then the woman's family saw an entity climbing through a window and the police were called, and the police stated that no human could possibly have reached the high window so they didn't take it seriously.

So it's the same with grays. People meet them and other people say they're just human made aliens. But they have powers which no human has. When I first met the aliens there were two grays floating in mid air peering through my upper floor bedroom window. I had heard their craft the night before. Then the next night they were in my room and must have walked through the walls or window.

So the humans are supposedly creating godlike beings who have powers that no human has, that are above the laws of physics etc etc.

More than likely some aliens used some humans to help create some grays and let the humans believe that it was a human creation, but it is essentially just the aliens doing what they have always done and just involving humans at one point to create the illusion that the beings come from the humans.

Also Greer says that apparently a human physicist or something reverse engineered some alien craft or something. Well how moronic is greer?? In Australia there has been a top physicist on tv for years explaining that the US military asked him to reverse engineer an alien craft they had found. He explains to us exactly how they operate so that we all understand it fully. There is no mystery or government coverup with reverse engineering of alien disks.

Basically the notion that the government is behind the alien abduction phenomenon is ludicrous. That's not to say that some of them are not out there in the barley fields making crop circles with planks of wood or abducting the odd poor bugger for disinformation purposes.

But there is a massive cult mind of people in the US that believe the government has godlike powers and is listening to everything they say and watching everything they do via implants. You tell them the aliens are doing it and they call you crazy. The government is god to them just as the volcano or the tigers and crocodiles were the gods to the primitive tribes.
I've met lots of people who if they have a dream then it is the government doing it to them. If someone looks at them on the street then it is a government agent. They are 100% paranoid of the government and think it has godly powers.
So the US is in the grips of a powerful cult mind that is making sure everyone focuses on the government 100%.
I've met the aliens who implant the memories that make us think the gov abducted us and messed with our minds. The US cult is practically run by those aliens who make everyone focus on the government instead. The government knows they are all loony.

Whitley strieber met some real aliens and then weeks later memories of government/military involvement just started appearing in his mind from nowhere. He wrote that he has no idea if the memories are true but they did interest him. Then he said he believes the gov mind control might just be pure BS. Then he decides to go with the idea anyway because the masses believe in it. So he is another person perpetuating misinformation.

The government is lapping it up. If you can't beat em then join them! That's the gist of the aliens thinking. They're turning the alien/ufo tangent back towards humans so that we focus on humans and forget the real aliens. They are here with us all the time but they don't want us to know that. They setup endless orchestrated scenarios amongst humans, including religious and demonic manifestations, so as to control the humans. And that's all they've done by mixing alien phenom with gov powers. They've manipulated the facts to steer us on the wrong path, away from the truth about the real alien presence. imo

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
In Australia there has been a top physicist on tv for years explaining that the US military asked him to reverse engineer an alien craft they had found. He explains to us exactly how they operate so that we all understand it fully. There is no mystery or government coverup with reverse engineering of alien disks.

Who's this supposed "top scientist"??. I'm also from Australia, and I've never, ever seen a top physicist of any kind on TV, radio, newspapers or in any other media state that he had been co-opted by the US into reverse engineering alien disks, or any other alien artifact.

Who is this person, what is his name and what institution does he work for?? Does he work for the government and if so, what government department or organisation.

This should be an easy one to divulge. If you can't supply the information, which should be simple since this "person" would be well known if he was for real, then this is just nothing more than nonsense and calls into question the rest of your "information" and ideas you have held.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
probedbygrays, can you please share with us some details about your experiencies? The way the aliens looks like, how they move an operates? From where they come from? Why do you think they're real and not something else? Why are they here? Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
if the grays are not real but a biological experience.. why do they have flying disks and we don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
probedbygrays, can you please share with us some details about your experiences? The way the aliens looks like, how they move an operates? From where they come from? Why do you think they're real and not something else? Why are they here? Thanks in advance.

They look like the most beautiful beings made from liquid shimmering mirror-like crystal with myriads of ever-changing gleams of light glistening from their forms. They are absolutely beautiful people of godlike countenance. They have many different bodies including the various grays for use on the different levels of space and these are the different aliens people are encountering. They originally come from a liquid dimension which is all around us on the deepest dimension. If you've seen Stargate and how the gate opens into a liquid substance, well that's kind of a good example of how there is a liquid all around us but you need a gate or portal to enter that dimension. I've been with them for over 15 yrs and they've taken me to many different worlds in ufos and other types of travel. They do all the things that the gods of old did, the elves and fairies magical phenom etc, as well as the new age aliens, so I'm sure they are not new creations of the government. If they were I would expose them instantly if I could. They are here because this is their world. They keep us like we keep pets and herds or gardens. They are growing their young inside of us and the young are the real us. We're in illusion learning lessons for the inner being which is the real us.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostITM

Originally posted by probedbygrays
In Australia there has been a top physicist on tv for years explaining that the US military asked him to reverse engineer an alien craft they had found. He explains to us exactly how they operate so that we all understand it fully. There is no mystery or government coverup with reverse engineering of alien disks.

Who's this supposed "top scientist"??. I'm also from Australia, and I've never, ever seen a top physicist of any kind on TV, radio, newspapers or in any other media state that he had been co-opted by the US into reverse engineering alien disks, or any other alien artifact.

Who is this person, what is his name and what institution does he work for?? Does he work for the government and if so, what government department or organisation.

This should be an easy one to divulge. If you can't supply the information, which should be simple since this "person" would be well known if he was for real, then this is just nothing more than nonsense and calls into question the rest of your "information" and ideas you have held.

Yeah he's been on tv many times over the years. I watched the full documentary 2 times and noticed it was on at other times as well. It's been a while since the last time I saw him though and I don't know if his documentary is still aired. I saw his website a few weeks ago and it explains everything but I can't find it at the moment ? I can't recall his name? I'll let you know when I find it

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The aliens are nothing but demons. Which is why they lie so much, and hurt people so much, and terrify people so much. It is also why they run as soon as we call on Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Skyway you are correct and thats why no physical evidence will ever be found. Its time people started to embrace this as the most likely/possible senario without screaming from the hills that demonic presence is crazy but alien theory isnt.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
The aliens are nothing but demons. Which is why they lie so much, and hurt people so much, and terrify people so much. It is also why they run as soon as we call on Jesus Christ.

Yeah you just keep on believing that, if he can rid the world of demons, why not call on him now? How are they lying? Have you spoken to them, have they issued some sort of press release that I missed? I don't see anyone who's terrified of aliens, I see a whole lot more that would welcome them.

Ah don't bother answering, I have no doubt you'll spew the same old religious rhetorical crap they always do.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Thanks mazzroth. I think many people are afraid to admit that these creatures are demons. It's less frightening to accept them as aliens rather than demons for some people.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thanks mazzroth. I think many people are afraid to admit that these creatures are demons. It's less frightening to accept them as aliens rather than demons for some people.
Or people don't believe in demons and believe in Aliens.

I don't believe there is a god, a devil or demons or any other man made entities, however I do believe in Alien purely based on scientific facts on the number of planets in the galaxy.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
... I do believe in Alien purely based on scientific facts on the number of planets in the galaxy.

Too bad your "scientific facts" don't convince many scientists.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Too bad your "scientific facts" don't convince many scientists.
Most scientist believe there is intelligent life out there, they question whether they are visiting us or not.

Now nearly all of these scientist would denounce creationism too so would you agree with them on that or do you just bring them up when you think they support your view?

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Flyer]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Flyer

I only brought up scientists because you implied that "scientific facts" support you belief that aliens are visiting our planet. Which most scientists would disagree with.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
~~

this new spin that Grays are just the result of dark-ops biological experiments...

remind me of fishing for sea trout,
in the fishing community word-of-mouth is spread that the latest color grubs to use is : red/blue/black/chartruse/yellow/white/green etc etc

it all depends on unknown variables of the schools(runs) of ocean trout

~~~imho, Greer and companions, are fishing in their 'same waters'
but are having to change baits...
they about fished out all the exterrestial leaning folks, all the inter-dimensional folks, so now the new bait is man-made (Dr. Moreau-ish) chimera, hellish creations from men's dark side....

nice fictions....at least

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
too bad demons are the product of a religion that has over the course of its history changed their belief system repeatedly in order to try and stay "with the times",espouses values such as humbleness and looks down on greed but is the richest corporation/religion (yes corporation) but still passes the "collection plate" that noone ever sees a lick of....and professes love and tolerance for ALL but uses the bible (which has been edited and translated too many time for anyone to count) as an excuse to hate. Is it no wonder demons were created as a tool to scare people like you into obedience?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join