It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does a member become a moderator?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks chissler, though that does take away from some the more interesting possibilties I was thinking about.

link   

do some things with a duck and an egg timer on a webcam.

OH gawd that was you crying like Irene Cara in Fame?!

Yeah that video was hillari...so sad, I can't believe they took advantage of you like that Crakeur?

As for Springers imaginary friends...he hasn't tried to get you to pet his invisble griffon has he?

Do not fall for that one...the horror...the horror...

Spider

link   
Become a Moderator? You must be insane. That would mean playing by the rules 24/7. No matter how many cups of coffee you drink or how many bad things happen to you that day you would never be able to use ATS to vent again! Think what your saying man(?), THINK!

Considering the topics here the Moderator's do a great job of holding things together. If I were in charge I'd be looking for peacemakers first and foremost. I'd probably ignore a persons first 50 or so posts as people change as they get used to controling their anger generated by trolls, close minded fanatics and bizzare theories presented by them.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
You're just jealous because your "Member" is small.
Just look at it hanging out over there. It's so small you'd hardly notice it. Mine's LARGE and underlined because it is desired by all.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by dbates]

This post is highly offensive to those with a small "Member"

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Elijio]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
dbates, I have no problem with my small member. I don't need to overcompensate for anything by having a large member. My little member lets everyone know Crakeur may be small but he's not afraid to let it all hang out and he lets his actions speak for themselves. I don't need to enter a room with a gian flashing member. I have confidence in my abilities and I don't need the flashy extension. (fleshy extension?)

(quick witted closing joke #1)

I'm guessing dbates drives a really big car and wonders why he's always driving alone.

(quick witted closing joke #2)

I'm guessing master was already taken, eh Dbates?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiderjOH gawd that was you crying like Irene Cara in Fame?!

Yeah that video was hillari...so sad, I can't believe they took advantage of you like that Crakeur?

dude, your credit card rejected the charge so please forward $4.18 to cover my humiliation.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This post is highly offensive to those with a small "Member"

Relax, its not the size of your "Member" that counts, but how well you use it... er... "post" I mean, at least that's what they tell me.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is one of those threads that you want to keep for safekeeping and pull out on mods a few years from now!

This thread is going the direction of this one. I thought this had all been settled out. Now stop talking about other members!

This is one of those threads that I always find funny. I just typed in "become mod" in google, and found 163 hits. :shk:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Thanks chissler, though that does take away from some the more interesting possibilties I was thinking about.

Sorry to dissapoint!

Unfortunately that is the long and the short of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I thought we had many dissapointing members here.

As a woman, i think its disgraceful to be a member of "The Itty Bitty Posting Committee"

Does this mean the smaller the member is, the more chances he has being a mod?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Speaking Of Mods...

All right, all right. I think we've had our fun and this thread has served its purpose.

And no, I'm not compensating for anything.

Thread closed.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just have to witness to zee infeedel Westpoint on who the God of ATS is:

Originally posted by WestPoint23

I'd take a guess at who that might be but I'll play it safe for now, only because I too like hazelnuts.

Thou must Boweth, when thy sees this image!

Thread closed again...

[edit on 6-9-2006 by TheBandit795]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join