It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take over of the USA!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I believe this has been covered at ATS but it goes nicely in my thread.

There are those in the USA that wish to divide us and they are using race/ country of origin to do it.

There are some good people in Texas that will not stand for it.

www.ktrh.com...

The father of a third-grader at Velasco, who wished to remain anonymous, said Tuesday that some students surrounding him at the assembly were saying the pledge. “I was telling them you don't have to stand for the pledge of allegiance to the Mexican flag," he said. He noted that only some students — not all — were reciting the pledge.

"That's treason ... you're not supposed to say the pledge of allegiance to any flag other than the American and Texas flags," the father added. "It broke my heart to see the kids doing that.”

Isn't it interesting that the College/University professor's will lift up "Globalism".

We are still bumpin' that wreck!

www.ktrh.com...

Rice University sociology professor Dr. Stephen Klineberg tells KTRH News that parents upset over a pledge of allegiance to the flag of Mexico shouldn’t be so angry. He says that in a “global community,” children should have a good understanding of all cultures.

In Texas, "it seems entirely appropriate to raise the Mexican flag and hear the way Mexicans pledge allegiance to their flag comparable to how Americans pledge to our flag," Klineberg said. "It seems to me enormously important to help our young Anglo kids learn an appreciation for the various cultures with which they'll be dealing in this global economy in the 21st Century," he said.

Roper

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Interesting topic, but filled with hate, bigotry, and ignorance, arent all Americans immigrants, except for the original Americans, the red Indians. Has not America's diversity of people made the country what it is, and is not this process still evolving. America's meddling in other countries affairs/times of war will always cause a reaction back home, there is nothing new in this, its just that people like Roper who are easily lead and believe the lies they are told. If he was around during ww2 I'm sure he would have had something to say about Nazi's in America.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What ever toadstool

Go ahead and leave the boarders wide open, don't check the health on people coming to the US. Keep singing camp songs until you or someone you love gets something that Clorox and a wire brush can't get rid of.

www.dailyorange.com... in=www.dailyorange.com

Diseases like tuberculosis and polio are often thought of as a thing of the past after successful vaccination programs eradicated them from our country. Like an over-the-hill boxer after a tough loss, TB seems to be attempting a comeback. And we have illegal immigrants to thank.

From 1992 to 2003, TB cases among U.S. born people fell 64 percent, while foreign-born cases increased nine percent. Estimates as to what percentage of TB cases are attributed to foreigners range from 42 to 52 percent. The list of states with the highest TB rates might as well be a list of potential hosts for an illegal immigration banquet: California, Texas, Florida, New York and Arizona.

Roper

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
even if we built a wall , they would still come in somehow. lets face it, we are a" all around nice society", compared to the second world nations. these people flock here just like our ancestors did back in the day from persecution and the works. NOW, we are becoming overcrowded, and our financial stability to take care of said peoples is becoming overwhelmed. EXAMPLE: lower paid workers get the job, an immigrant would be this person to take this job. more peoples of different societies come over here and different opinions and ethnic backgrounds collide. this will get worse. i have said this for awhile now," the melting pot theary", well the temperature is on high now, it is going to get hot, so tempers will flare and peoples are going to respond. THIS WAR THING COMMING FEBRUARY, does not help this situation at all either.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I must thank Freedom_for_ Sum for bringing this to our attention. This fits nicely in this thread.

Thanks Freedom. His thread is here. politics.abovetopsecret.com...

www.snopes.com...

Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said: First to destroy America, "Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.

Roper

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Roper]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
All recent presidents have supported globalization. They are part of the upper class and largely dependant on corporate money for their campaigns. The American people have been lied to about the advantages of globalization and agreements such as: NAFTA, CAFTA. If you've been wathcing closely we are now forming a north American union. Not one of these policies favors the majority of Americans or Mexicans and yet the government/corpratocracy continues. If globalization had worked the way they said it would Mexican laborers wouldn't have to come to America for work. Mexican laborers a paid about 1/10 the amount the Americans who held those jobs were paid. Who benefits from having illegal aliens come to work in America? It's not the small farmers for sure. Bush has been told to lay off the anti-immigrant rhetoric so the wealty can benefit from cheap labor, remember he said they were just doing jobs Americans would not do? But as long as we all attack and blame the poor for looking for better paying jobs the dismantling of the American middle class will continue. Are we just blaming the victim because we don't want to face the real culprit? In fact the American worker has a lot more in common with the Mexican workers than with our own government. Bush, Clinton Bush I, Reagan, Carter, Ford have any of them had your over to dinner lately? If we don't wake up soon it will be too late?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
Mexican laborers a paid about 1/10 the amount the Americans who held those jobs were paid. Who benefits from having illegal aliens come to work in America? It's not the small farmers for sure.

That statistic is a little more shocking than most that I've heard. It says that an immigrant below the poverty line is doing a job worth $100,000/year! Perhaps there is a nuance to it, a certain field or locale from which that was derived. Do you have a source we could check out?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
As in all wars (and this will be a war before it's over with), the problem is not with the people but with their leaders. If left alone, the Mexican people would much rather stay at home and live as their parents did. Unfortunately the peasant people of Mexico can no longer make a living growing corn, and face the choice of either watching their children starve or migrating north. Of course this has been planned in advance by the globalists as a neccessity in producing a NAU. The people and cultures must be blended before a single political entity can be expected to operate over all.

In a vacum, people of differing cultures and laguages tend to get along just fine. I have many mexican immigrants as neighbors and prefer most of them to my white trash neighbors. We find a way to communicate when we have to, and the last time I needed help, it was a long-term illegal who was there to give me a ride. If left alone, my neighbors and I would get along just fine. Unfortunately for us all our leaders on both sides seek to foment conflict to further their own ends.

I support closed and secure borders for the USA, and I understand the disease and crime ramifications of the Republicrats refusal to deal with the problem. I simply think we should put the blame of the problem where it belongs; not on the people trying to better themselves, just as our anscestors did, but on the corrupt and power hungry leaders who seek to gain from pitting us against one another.

The more we focus on our neighbor as the problem, the more the globalists win.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I knew this guy was running for and won but I never said a word about him so I wouldn't be called a racist. Now we need to take a lookie see.

Rep.-elect Keith (Hakim-Mohammed) Ellison, D-Minn., has drawn fire for asking to take the constitutional oath on the Quran rather than the Bible at a swearing-in ceremony next month.

I'm tellin'ya we are bumpin' a wreck! I hope House leaders don't put him on any super-secret committies.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Roper

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.danielpipes.org...

Now the above is from '98. At least he didn't tell'em to kill anyone. You will notice that Islam is to be the religion in the USA.

Roper

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Multiculturalism

Kids kicked off of bus because they spoke English.

kstptv5.com...

This is just wrong on many levels.

Roper

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey Ropy, its one world one people, you dont seem to mind Ameriican business's infiltrating foreign markets but cry like a baby when others do it to you on your own turf. The states is not an island and you wont make it one. What are you going to do when the US, Canada and Mexico go as the EU, who gives a toss who flies what flag or who's on your money diversity makes us stronger not weaker, thats the trouble with to many Americans you dont travel and see yourselves as living in a bubble, well there's a great big world out there to discover, but hey stay the same and go the way of the dinosuar's.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That link doesn't have anything to do with money. It's about US kids being kicked off a US school bus because they spoke English.

Roper

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its time to limit immigration by building a fence on the south border and allowing only the best and brightest. Limit by number until foreign born population is reduced from 11% to 5%, this will allow for assimulation.

I have no problems with immigrants as long as they are productive, assimilate and are legal!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you want a high paying job, you should move to the oil sands in alberta, canada. I hear the cash flow is insane right about now. A real energy boom in Canada. Houston is also experiencing a boom especially in the offshore exploration and production. Great time to be wildcatting.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi Mel, what happens if your not the best and brightest and find yourself on the other side of the fence?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
www.onenewsnow.com...

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

It's a shame that our Fed. Government and State Governments don't give a hoot.
Wonder why the national news media won't report this? Just like ignoring the fact that the teenage mall shooter was Muslim and on jihad.

Roper

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They do not care because they need chaos in order to declare martial law... Anyway, look at how many Americans shoot each other a year with guns, then have car accidents from being drunk and so on, Michael Moore gave the numbers once (he is a patsy) and is was some 10,000 a year from guns. What we see now is foreign gangs moving in, as is to be expected. Back in 1920-40's we saw the Irish gangs move in as the Irish began to immigrate in droves. Now we have Mexicans, so of course logically gangs will follow. How do you stop the violence? Treat people like humans, go back and help them fix their nation so they do not HAVE to come here, and thus the gangs stay in Mexico. Want to stop a gang by something less strenous? Give everyone a fair chance in life, gangs life off of desperation, hostility and racism. Remove those three factors and you have wiped out all but the most hardcore gangs.
The USA is up for a fall now, but a fall into WHAT? A NWO? Anarchy? Despotism? Fascism? Combinations of all mentioned? You cannot have a single strong nation if your a NWO person, so they have to flatten the USA with a steamroller and allowing foreign gangs to cause problems in one way in the WESTERN USA. I live in a boarder state yet have never once had a problem with Mexicans, they mind their own business and go about their own way and leave me alone and I do the same. Mexicans are not our problem, the NWO is as well as the corporations who work with them and are owned by those same people. Sadly we do not know the names of the ones in the deepest corners, they are DARN good at hiding their faces. However should a NWO occure, they have to come out of hiding. Tricky situation yes?

Taking BACK the USA is not easy, they own everything now, so to get it BACK we have to litterly take down and rebuild a whole economy. This puts US in a VERY desperate situation, politians are scared to death of them, and on the whole we have 0 power against them. When your life depends on them its kind of hard to fight them yes?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Kucinich is the only truth!!! kucinich.us

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.laweekly.com...

The Town the Law Forgot

An L.A. ’burb is mired in gangs, cartels and south-of-the-border-style politics

The first sign of trouble for Cudahy City Council candidate Tony Mendoza was a pair of thong panties mailed to his wife, with a note telling her to watch her husband’s back. Then came the phone calls — and the death threats.

Roper

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join