It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take over of the USA!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

The only way to make a difference now is to become active in local politics. One day in the next 20-50 years you could see a major change in the political structure of the US. Our government has outgrown itself, and it needs to be more grass roots. If you would actually split the US into territories, you could make sure any taxes are actually going where they should. Run for a local office and help to make a better future for your kids. There is no way to save ourselves from our government, but we can save our kids.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by esdad71]

I could not agree more with this statement. Out of all the posts here this is the only one that makes any sense. If we are waiting for the government to solve this for us then we are going to be stuck with 30 million more in the next decade. The feds have shown that short of open citizen revolt that they have no intention of enforcing the law and securing the border. This is why I have decided to run for city council in my town of Manassas Park, Va. in 2008. Myself and at least one, if not two other individuals, are going to run and unseat some of these worthless clowns that sit there now and have let this town turn into an illegal alien sanctuary. I encourage ALL of you to run for local office who are unfortunate like me to live in a town that has been ransacked by illegal aliens and incompetent local leaders. The quality of life for your children WILL depend on the decisions that we make now.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

If you do win, watch out for that city attorney.

Roper

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above will take you to a thread I started. I just wanted to make a record of here in " take over".

We gotta do something.

Fort officials changed security measures after sources warned that possibly 60 Afghan and Iraqi terrorists were to be smuggled into the U.S. through underground tunnels with high-powered weapons to attack the Arizona Army base, according to multiple confidential law enforcement documents obtained by The Washington Times.

Roper

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I haven't made a post in here for sometime and this is interesting.

I heard some of this on the radio and it's scary.

kfyi.com...

Roper

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I am playing with you about the Clinton comment dg since you bought it in, but in all honesty, it is the ACLU and other anti-defamation leagues. You know this is true. If it was a government thing, Haliburton or a subsidary woule be building it right now. You see, the government doesn't have as much control as you think.

gee...look who the ACLU defended.. a republican organization!!!
oh yeah..i forgot they are all a bunch of liberal commie pinkos, right?...right?

www.aclu.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Howdy jimmyx, I'm not saying that the ACLU is totally evil but I've often wondered their reason for not supporting the Second Amendment to the Constitution?

They act like it doesn't even exist. Strange.

Roper

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is what you get for having a "sanctuary city".

apnews.myway.com...

The scene repeats itself daily on city streets: a driver gets stuck bumper to bumper, blocking an intersection and preventing another car from turning left.

But authorities say that was enough to cause Edwin Ramos to unload an AK-47 assault weapon on a man and his two sons, killing them.

The deaths immediately drew public outrage, which intensified when authorities revealed that Ramos, 21, is an illegal immigrant who managed to avoid deportation despite previous brushes with the law.

Notice that the killer is in the MS-13 gang.

Shortly after that, police arrested Ramos, a native of El Salvador and reputed member of the Mara Salvatrucha gang, known as MS-13. Investigators believe he was the gunman, though two other men were seen in the car with him.

Roper

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join