It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-live 9/11 on this 5th anniversary!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
To anyone you wants to relive 9/11 as it actually happens,can go to CNN.com on this coming Sept 11th.Its starts at 8:30am and shows the video footage of 9/11 as it occured on that day.It will be a replay of the way the news broke and happened.
So to anyone who wants to relive the moments as they happened should tune in.

This would be good for those who are looking for descrepencies in the official story or to those to wanna debunk certain theories.Either way its a rare opportunity to relive that tragic day as it happened.

Heres a link to the Newsvine article about CNN plans to recast the day of 9/11 as it happens.

www.newsvine.com...

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't want to live through it again. Once was enough. The memory of that day is still burnt pretty heavily in my mind, and frankly, Im quite sure that any news footage they broadcast will have been cleaned up and discrepancies removed. Ive already researched enough and discovered them.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Bravo to CNN!

Can you imagine the stink raised if FOX would have thought of this 1st?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Do you have a link to it on the CNN website? Why would a different website from
CNN announce this?
If this is true i will deff tape it then.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm with you, Skadi. It was oe of the worst days in history and I don't want to live through it again.

Many people will be accused of wanting to "forget it" because they (we) don't want to do it again, but nothing could be further from the truth. Just because I don't want to do it again, doesn't mean I have forgotten...

And watching TV about it all day doesn't mean a person takes it more seriously or is more sensitive about it. Each person deals with it as they can and sees fit. Nobody has the moral high ground in all this.

For those who wish to relive it, I'm glad it's airing so you have a chance.
But I agree with Skadi that it will be edited.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If i understood CNN correctly,the whole reliving the day of 9/11 wont be on tv,but it will be shown via video on their web site,not tv. My apologies if i confused anyone. So again,if anyone wants to relive the events as they happened,CNN's website will start at 8:30 Monday morning.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ah, ok. But, you happen to have a link to it ? :S

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Found 2 other links to the story,hope it helps.Havent been able to locate the exact CNN link,might not be up just yet.

But heres one from Brietbart.com www.breitbart.com...

And another one from Reuters
blogs.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But I agree with Skadi that it will be edited.

But wouldn't it be interesting if it weren't? Perhaps a subtle emphasis on the opposite- right before an election?

I think if for nothing else, it will be instructive to see what *is* or *is not* emphasized.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok you can now add Fox news as well.Apparently they will be replaying their broadcasts from that day as well.It will be starting tommorow morning at 8:30am.

(FoxNews)-Watch streaming video of FOX News' original Sept, 11,2001 coverage tommorow beginning at 8:30 a.m.EDT

www.foxnews.com...

So for anyon interested in re living Sept 11th as it happens,you can either CNN or FOX.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Who the heck wants to relive that nightmare? Oh wait....lots of people. I forgot not everyone is like me.
I'm glad i will be at work and wont be indulging in something so painful that could have been stopped (or not carried out) by this government!!

AND i wont have to look at the hypocrites on TV who perpetrated it either. i'm sure Bush & Cheney will be giving speeches talking of what a horrible time that was.

No thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
can i just ask

why?

this was 5 years ago - many people lost loved ones that day , so why would they want that sharp and very painfull memory slapped in there face?

stupid and heartless.

its now best to remember loved ones lost , quietly , not `in your face after this commercial`

it IS 5 years ago after all.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They edited it and said it was because the CHAOS of the day that they "forgot" to record some of their broadcast.

I am actively looking for ANYONE who taped CNN that day to see what the edited out at 10:02 AM Eastern Time by their clock...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
yeaaaaa.. did anyone listen to the Howard Stern Show replay today on Sirius from September 11, 2001. Now THAT is non-main stream media. Yes he does use various news channels to see whats going on but he makes his own observations throughout the show. One of them is when they were talking about the plane going into the first building and they said, "Look, another plane is behind it". There's tons more like that, anyone else get away from all this main stream media replay and listen to the Howard Stern One from that day?? I can't find any link for it, only on P2P.

I did find this link for some clips. Listen to them.. there is NO Editing by them as it is exactly what happened at the moment. One of the clips even mentions about secondary explosions before the towers collapse. I gotta say that this is a very interesting find!

top topics

join