It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American al Qaeda Leader Sends Message to Americans!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by the_sentinal

how many people buy the worthless infommercial JUNK just because some zaney guy get's on there and says "DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE"......sadly the weak minded will always fall for this kind of junk.....

You know I have more faith than that on my own fellow Americans, yes we always going to find the gulibles but pleaseeeeee.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by marg6043]

I'm just saying that their is a small fraction of Americans that will fall for this kind of junk................."there's one in every crowd" kind of thing.

Originally posted by marg6043

With all the money that our present administration has spend on bangging into us how evil Alqaida is and how much they want to destroy us, you think that a good portion of the Patriotic Americans will jump to become muslins?

Why should I be afraid when my people elected government has told me that he is doing everything to keep me safe in my soil.

Or you think our nation has lost faith on our administrtion capabilities to keep us safe.

I am no worry Bush is keeping me safe. Right?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!"

How does that little phrase sound too you now marge??
just kidding, I know what your getting at but it's time to face facts, we are in the hands of politicians now, and there is precious little we can do about it. But vote, if it will do any good. neither party has a stellar candidate in the waiting that will do anything but follow the same old path.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by the_sentinal]

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 3-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
All these warnings to convert, and threats of "the big one" only cause me to remember one little thing ... how will they protect their muslim brothers in the United States from the inevitable backlash that would follow another attack. After all, if the United States Government can't stop or protect the people from another attack, what in the holy name of Bugs Bunny is going to stop the people from going totally Wylie Coyote on the muslims in the U.S.A.?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
All these warnings to convert, and threats of "the big one" only cause me to remember one little thing ... how will they protect their muslim brothers in the United States from the inevitable backlash that would follow another attack. After all, if the United States Government can't stop or protect the people from another attack, what in the holy name of Bugs Bunny is going to stop the people from going totally Wylie Coyote on the muslims in the U.S.A.?

Marshall Law. And there we have it folks, the real reason for all of this government terrorist op. those internment camps will come in mighty handy now little campers.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's a bit like a standoff.

They are going to initiate another attack on US soil, possibly nuclear-based, at least some kind of WMD. Blame it on Iran if possible. Go further towards martial law. Sure. Detainment camps. Sure. Somebody prove to me they don't already have these camps set-up. Suspensions of the Constitution. Dick Cheney as Emergency President with Permanent Executive Privelage. Sure. It is naive to think these things don't fall into the scope of our immediate collective reality.

But with this community, and beyond, and to the billions of human beings out there who don't have Platinum cards and Skull and Bones underpants and opportunities to conspire with Reptilians from Sirius, it's going to be a tall task to initiate fully any unholy plan for capturing the mind and spirit of this planet and its species.

Be responsible
To you and yours
And don't assume everything is going to coast along the same way
Things are going to change soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
It just make me wonder. If this American kid, from California, can rise through the ranks of Al-Qaeda and gain meetings with Ayman al-Zawahiri. Then why can't the Government get someone close enough to them to kill the terrorist or atleast gain some usable information.

Because they're both on the same side, in cahoots with eachother. It is my belief the CIA got Bin Laden to take the fall for 9-11 just like the CIA brainwashed Oswald to take out JFK. Wake up America, your enemies have always been within you.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by digitalassassin
It just make me wonder. If this American kid, from California, can rise through the ranks of Al-Qaeda and gain meetings with Ayman al-Zawahiri. Then why can't the Government get someone close enough to them to kill the terrorist or atleast gain some usable information.

Because they're both on the same side, in cahoots with eachother. It is my belief the CIA got Bin Laden to take the fall for 9-11 just like the CIA brainwashed Oswald to take out JFK. Wake up America, your enemies have always been within you.

Are you sure your name isnt pre-disposing you to these conclusions?? I mean with a name like RIOTCOMING you may have had your mind made up before the facts came out. Just wondering

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
My username comes from an Elliott Smith song - from his marvellous unreleased Basement 2 collection. Elliott was one of the most peace-loving, polite, gentle human beings I've ever seen to walk this earth. Hence, your presumption on my username is somewhat mistaken.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
My username comes from an Elliott Smith song - from his marvellous unreleased Basement 2 collection. Elliott was one of the most peace-loving, polite, gentle human beings I've ever seen to walk this earth. Hence, your presumption on my username is somewhat mistaken.

I stand corrected then, and I shall download the song and listen to it in your honor then

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am a huge Elliott Smith fan. When I first joined with ATS, I had the username 'High Times' (another of my favourites from Basement 2) but one of the ATS moderators made me change it due to its drug reference to the famous magazine of the same name. So my choice of username came from a hurried decision to quickly think of another Elliott song title fitting for a conspiracy forum. Let's face it, Sweet Adeline or Rose Parade would be a pretty lame username for a conspiracy board!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm sure it hype. But we have been wrong before.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Allrighttey then, back on topic, to those of you who think that this is a bunch of sabre rattling by the folks who brought us 9/11, think about this.........

(CNSNews.com) - The chief law enforcement officers of several Texas counties along the southern U.S. border warn that Arabic-speaking individuals are learning Spanish and integrating into Mexican culture before paying smugglers to sneak them into the United States. The Texas Sheriffs' Border Coalition believes those individuals are likely terrorists and that drug cartels and some members of the Mexican military are helping them get across the border.

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. The sheriff also said there are a substantial number of individuals crossing the southern border into the U.S. who are not Mexican.

This from another popular thread running on ATS.....see, if you just connect the dots a little then the whole thing just falls right into place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Adam Pearlman... as he was previously known, and still listed as an alias on the FBI site, see below. Not a very Arabic name is it

www.fbi.gov...

I have even read that his Grandfather was an ADL board member! Might do a bit of digging later today, see what I can find.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I haven't seen the tape yet, hence the following question: are they telling people to join AQ or to convert to Islam?

At any rate, it looks like they are achieving their goal - strike more fear and discontent among the Americans, make them question their leaders, and cause general chaos and confusion.

Making you believe that this is an adminstration or Republican plot is just what they want. There is no al Qaeda, it is all a figment of your imagination brought on by your administration's propaganda.

I must say, whomever is behind this in our gov't is doing an excellent job, keeping all the proof invisible. Too bad they couldn't do the same covering up the Katrina conspiracy or the Valerie Plame incident or everything else, eh? They can't handle a good cover-up on their own soil, but make the cover-up global, and, they're your man!

[edit on 3-9-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i hope nothing happens
but come on how cant we catch this guy?
America has the greatest tech in the world most techs that we dont no off but we cant catch some old guy

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is most likely a pre-amble to activity, such that has been in the past.

www.historyofjihad.org...

What scale I don't know...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is nothing more than broohaha from this government to keep us on our toes, making us think yet more is coming...and more WILL come. Straight out of the White House.
Alex Jones is right.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is nothing more than broohaha from this government to keep us on our toes, making us think yet more is coming...and more WILL come. Straight out of the White House.
Alex Jones is right.

Given some past events, I believe I'll stay on my toes.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Indulge. Oh, there's going to be another attack, alright.

We will never know where it came from, but our president will tell us its from the crazy Islamo facists and we will have to believe him, wont we?

When those who dissect the coming attack start looking for real answers, it will yet be another huge conspiracy. In the meantime, this government will have half beleiving it the other half accusing them. In the end, they will have accomplished what they want and those following blindly will be behind the president waving their flags, and the other half posting like crazy on the Internet...

What gets accomplished? Plenty. More rights taken away from the population. It will become increasingly easier for the government to do this. Baby steps. Right out of a horror movie.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
According to Islam, you must give your enemy a chance to change before you attack them. Bin Laden lost some support on 9/11 because he didn't follow this rule. So I would say there is definately a reason behind offering this chance, this is not a joke. Another big attack coming. Or dgtempe is right and it's all a conspiracy, and this broadcast was just a signal for the "terrorists" to get into action.

Needless to say, if I was taken hostage by an Islamic extremist, I would pray to Allah even though I'm not muslim, if it meant that I got to live. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to learn a little bit about Islam so I can fake belief just in case.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My fellow Americans

Why are you afraid? The bush adminsitration is keeping us safeeeeeeeeee.

I am not worry why should you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join