It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American al Qaeda Leader Sends Message to Americans!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just a random question.... how many nuclear missiles can the US simultaniously intercept? If Russia and China and Pakistan and Iran and North Korea all launch 25 nuclear missiles each at us simultaniously, how "safe" would we really be? Anybody know?

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This is nothing more than broohaha from this government to keep us on our toes, making us think yet more is coming...and more WILL come. Straight out of the White House.
Alex Jones is right.

I disagree. Radical Islam and these types of warnings has been around far longer than the the current administration or even the U.S. for that matter. These warnings are the same warnings that have been issued for centuries to nations about to be attacked by Muslim armies. So its reasonable to assume that "yet more is coming".

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Do you think that many countries will attack us simultaneously.

Because if that is the truth we as well start planning for the next life.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Do you think that many countries will attack us simultaneously.

Because if that is the truth we as well start planning for the next life.

When you anger every country in the world, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm very surprised there hasn't been a single major military strike on the US yet. (Probably land-based first).

If there is going to be WWIII, it's going to be The World vs America, and it ain't gonna last too long. Just like how the British and Roman Empires got too full of themselves and needed an attitude adjustment, the American Empire is due to fall back into oblivion as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

When you anger every country in the world, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm very surprised there hasn't been a single major military strike on the US yet. (Probably land-based first).

If there is going to be WWIII, it's going to be The World vs America, and it ain't gonna last too long

Hmm this could easily turn into a flame war that is far from the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heckman
Hmm this could easily turn into a flame war that is far from the topic at hand.

My bad. I forgot the topic and got off into an educational rant. I'm done.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm not pro-militia, but a large segment of the population has firearms.

If the next "event" is a scaled-urban warfare scenario (which most authoritative bodies train for), I think it could be more than is anticipated.
The Islamists tend to view Westerners as peace-abiding sheep, misguided by their current leaders and in need of direction.
I know for certain though that there are those, certainly not all, but some willing to fight, if it were to come to that.

My views are not radical, but one that can recognize that a threat is a threat. And that certain events have taken place in the past, and this is not a perfect world.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

When you anger every country in the world, it wouldn't surprise me.

I understand and you are right but is more deeper issues than just getting mad at each other.

Is finacial issue also, powerful countries are link by business deals, treaties and international laws, without them the chaos will be worst if you look back at the histories of war.

I'm very surprised there hasn't been a single major military strike on the US yet. (Probably land-based first).

Well we are strategicaly safe or that is what we think but is not sense to invade US when it can be many other means to harm our country through financial means, but like I said the dependancey is to great is not in any country best interest to harm US in any way.

If there is going to be WWIII, it's going to be The World vs America, and it ain't gonna last too long.

I see it more like a portion of nations building their own partnership of nations and leaving US out or at least telling US and personal allies to abide by the rules and no way around.

I believe Iran is going to play a big role on that with China and Russian because Irans resources that China and Russian want to control rather than let US do that like it did with Iraq.

Now you see why US is so intent into keeping Iran on a leash and away from China, Russia and perhaps India's business deals.

It could harm US control of energy sources and its supremacy in the world.

Something that many can't not understand because the "War on terror propaganda"

I call it the oil wars.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh no, I am.. terrified and surrender all my freedoms to Bush to do everything in his power to destroy Islam because of this small fraction of fanatics that claim to represent Islam.

No wait, I am just going to ignore it and lvie my life as usual thats what I will do. No converting me, Christ is my savior.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I disagree. Radical Islam and these types of warnings has been around far longer than the the current administration or even the U.S. for that matter. These warnings are the same warnings that have been issued for centuries to nations about to be attacked by Muslim armies. So its reasonable to assume that "yet more is coming".

Spot on

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Just a random question.... how many nuclear missiles can the US simultaniously intercept? If Russia and China and Pakistan and Iran and North Korea all launch 25 nuclear missiles each at us simultaniously, how "safe" would we really be? Anybody know?

not many, if any.

North Korea has no more than half a dozen nukes and none of their missiles can hit CONUS

Iran "allegedly" has 0 - even if it did none of their missiles can hit CONUS

No Pakistani missile can hit CONUS

If Russia or China launched how many would they get back?.......

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If there is going to be WWIII, it's going to be The World vs America, and it ain't gonna last too long. Just like how the British and Roman Empires got too full of themselves and needed an attitude adjustment, the American Empire is due to fall back into oblivion as well.

And what do you think will happen when the world's sole hyperpower is no longer in existance? Remember this is now the inter-connected world. What happens when China, the Oil kingdoms and the rest of the world don't have the American market to feed off of? Economic collapse of the world market system will occur. What about the countries that depend on America's aid for basic needs of their people. It would be a dark age that civilization would have to endur that would last at least a few generations. That is, if there is any civilization still around.

You seem to imply that if and when the "American Empire" falls no one will be going down with it. I have news for you, we are all in the same boat. Does it make sense to take an axe to someone in the same boat, knowing that you will sink that same boat as well?

You are correct though, that kind of war would not last long. Only problem would be that there would be no one left to see how short it really was.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is nothing more than broohaha from this government to keep us on our toes, making us think yet more is coming...

There is no threat, none at all.....

Some people let their hatred/dislike for the current government cloud their judgement to the point to where "everything is propaganda".

Yeah, of course the government puts out propaganda to support it's policies and wars, but to blindly think that there is NO threat and dimiss any video as something made by the "government to keep us on our toes" is pretty foolish, imo.

Anyways, with 9/11 approaching we should ALL be a little extra cautious, just a little. Not saying to go out and prepare for war or anything crazy like that. Just keep an eye out for anything out of place, any unusual activity....but, imo, we should all be doing that everyday of the year.

Things will be better for everyone if we police our own and not have to rely on big brother to do it as much.

Sporty

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Just curious - how would that happen? Oceans on two sides of us. If someone were to bring troops here via ship, we could blast them while they were still 500 miles out to sea - no one can swim that far, can they?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Only problem would be that there would be no one left to see how short it really was.

Which is why the American Empire is best dismantled through internal political means.

I have few illusions about such a process being accomplished in an entirely bloodless manner, but even the prospect of a second American Civil War is prefereable to a global thermonuclear holocaust.

Make no mistake, the situation as it is now, with one party excercising "global dominance", is inherently unstable. Being king of the hill means everyone else has a strong motivation to knock you off. Especially as the last five years have demonstrated the potential effectiveness of assymetrical warfare techniques used against against technically superior opponents.

An Imperial America represents a threat to the life and liberty of every single man, woman, and child in the country.
Not to mention the rest of the planet.

It has to be fought, by whatever means likely to best accomplish the task.
The alternative is quite possibly the extinction of the species.

[edit on 9/3/06 by xmotex]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Marshall Law. And there we have it folks, the real reason for all of this government terrorist op. those internment camps will come in mighty handy now little campers.

There aren't enough troops left in the United States to enforce Martial Law, the Police will be pulled by popular demand because the citizens don't want to pay the overtime and the backlash would probably take the form of random shootings and drive-bys at the mosques. Demanding people convert to a particular religion or face death is a great way to win the hearts and minds of the populace when you say that you are the religion of peace. ME, I can kick any "Gods" ass, cause anyone can beat what isn't there to begin with.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm very surprised there hasn't been a single major military strike on the US yet.

Hmmm, maybe because they don't have a Bush Doctrine?
My neighbor had sort of a Bush Doctrine for the neighborhood, and now he's serving 10 years in prison.

I will end here, as I have to grocery shop, drop off the dry cleaning, and, oh yeah, convert to Islam.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

An Imperial America represents a threat to the life and liberty of every single man, woman, and child in the country.
Not to mention the rest of the planet.

It has to be fought, by whatever means likely to best accomplish the task.
The alternative is quite possibly the extinction of the species.

Im just currious are you condoning terrorist attacks on US civilians??

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So... how many threats, that the public has seen, are there now? Anyone counting? I'm more worried about the ones that aren't shown to the public and the threats that aren't talked about. Those evil evil plans... I'd rather be on the safe side though. I'm setting up automated turrets for any missles that might fly overhead. The turban on his head makes him seem more serious! I'm assuming we're just expecting another "BIG ONE" without a date?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm pretty much thinking the Gov't is more scared of a Civil war, local populous uprising than Radical muslims. In fact this muslim thing is just a smoke screen for the Gov't to militarize the police forces and get the people to accept soldiers everywhere because the people are waking up to the corruption and stench from all western gov'ts right & left. The income tax scam, fiat currency, bogus color of law, ordinances, statues, modern day fuedalism etc.
Don't worry it's not just America. Canada's got detention ceters being built as well. Our cops got flack jackets & machine guns as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join