It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American al Qaeda Leader Sends Message to Americans!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by radoult

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Israel is NOT going to attack the USA. Be serious here.

That just about sums it up.

Would it be conceivable that it is the World's Shadow Gov. that plans to bring the USA to their knees? Think about it.. imo sometimes it feels like they are trying to get the Arabian nations to use Nuclear Weapons so they have a reason to unlease hell on all those who might be a "threat" to their global power? Hehe.. does anyone have the exact PNAC blueprints?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hasn't there been other threats before this resulting in nothing happening. This doesn't scare me that much. The only thing that would scare me is a message from the president or someone important telling American's to stay away from dense areas in a certain time frame. I think even CNN warning people would be sketchy. Hopefully nothing comes out of this, but I thinkn now more than ever we need to plan ahead for such an attack. Planning a place to go well outside of major cities and such is a good idea. Stocking canned foods and water somewhere is also a good thing to do.
The terrorists mean business, 9/11 was proof of that. They have had plenty of time to plan another attack. And with more money and more support, they could easily kill 10x more people.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Gadahn stated that "Instead of killing yourself for Bush....why not surrender to the truth (of Islam), escape from the unbelieving army and join the winning side. Time is running out so make the right choice before its too late." he said.

I'd rather die fighting. In fact, I couldn't possibly think of a better way to die.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

You know I actually agree with you, it makes no sense at all, what agenda can this tapes may have on the American people, but to make American hate more than anything the Islamic extremist.

Because there is a large group of people who can be coherced through fear. Look at what happened in Spain, and the terrorists kept trying to make terrorist attacks over there even after the authorities in Spain did what terrorists demanded.

Marg, you and some other people still can't understand what is going on. You can't comprehend the mind of an Islamic extremist. Islamic extremism did not start in present times, it has existed for over a thousand years. This mentality of "convert or die" is nothing new.

But then again what agenda behind the hating of Islamic extremist could be out there.

That is what I am afraid off more than been blown up by them in my very well secure soil after my own govenrment is telling me that they are doing anything to keep me safe and every other American in the nation.

I just wonder.

Either convert you or kill you if possible, if they can't do either one at least to keep you fearing them. Fear is the #1 weapon of extremists.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Convert or else,huh?Most religions preach if you dont follow their"true path"then your soul will be lost.Only these fanatics believe follow us or die.No thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is truly a sad day in the world, when a country could be attacked, and NOT know just who exactly had the biggest reason to attack it...

and in a country where Pearl Harbor is allowed to happen,
In a country where JFK can be asassinated in broad daylight, perhaps by the very people that work under him (Johnson).
In a country that will secretly prop up tyrants to fight wars by proxy
In a country that will trade the lives of children on its streets, for hostages in Iran.
In a country that will hire drug warlords, to destroy pious religious leaders

When dealing with a country that has:
already attacked an American ship as a false flag operation
has already set up its own people to die for false flag ops to justify military operations.
that has government elements that are so fanatical, that they have already pledged "at any cost, zion"
That has the biggest foriegn influence over our foreign policy, far in excess of its economic value...

I dunno... is it so far out to think that an attack on America, might come from a direction that wanted more power, or control, or justification for any action...?

rather than a religion that wants to convert us?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
[I]s it so far out to think that an attack on America, might come from a direction that wanted more power, or control, or justification for any action...?

rather than a religion that wants to convert us?

In a word, yes, if you're talking about the Bush Administration.

[edit on 2006/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Actually Grady...
I am talking about the same organization that has been close with both the terrorists, and the victims...
always seems to walk above both, and be answerable to no one...

I cant tell you what they call themselves, but IMO we refer to them as the NWO...
and they seem to have no quams about using false flags, agent provacatuers, and verious other intelligence assets to get a world that is perpetually (and profitably) at war...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Dont beleive it.

Really?...and why is that?....

DG....you and some people...even after being shown that "this is nothing new, this has been happening longer than you or I were born", you still keep just giving your opinion not to believe this... yet what proof do you show?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor
It's a bit like a standoff.

They are going to initiate another attack on US soil, possibly nuclear-based, at least some kind of WMD.

Islamic extremists have been saying this is what they want to do...

Blame it on Iran if possible. Go further towards martial law. Sure. Detainment camps. Sure. Somebody prove to me they don't already have these camps set-up.

How can one prove a negative? We have had some people checking some of the "supposed camps" and there was nothing there. There was the camps set up for some of the people that were affected by Katrina, but no detainment camps that will house millions of Americans....

Suspensions of the Constitution. Dick Cheney as Emergency President with Permanent Executive Privelage. Sure. It is naive to think these things don't fall into the scope of our immediate collective reality.

Not even now there is a suspension of the Constitution, despite some people claming the contrary. What is naive is to jump to conclusions with nothing but wild ramblings.

But with this community, and beyond, and to the billions of human beings out there who don't have Platinum cards and Skull and Bones underpants and opportunities to conspire with Reptilians from Sirius, it's going to be a tall task to initiate fully any unholy plan for capturing the mind and spirit of this planet and its species.

Be responsible
To you and yours
And don't assume everything is going to coast along the same way
Things are going to change soon.

Now, that really makes no sense at all. If any alien spieces wanted to take over the planet, they could have done it without any "hidden conspiracy".

Why would any spieces that are 100 times more advanced than mankind have to use "hidden tactics" to take over the world?... and nobody "can capture the mind and spirit of anyone"....not in the way you mean..

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Some of you, are mistaking "American" for a religion. It makes me sick. Americans are known to be multiracial, and multi-religous. We have people from all walks of life around here. Buddhists, Jewish, Catholics, Christians, Muslims, and MANY more.

For an idiot to say Americans must convert, blah blah blah, is like saying all the people in the world should convert. That's ridiculous.

Why would you want to convert to a religion where people force you to convert? A religion that will kill you if you don't?

A religion that believes a physical action like sex actually exists after death is absolutely insane.

I still don't understand, what makes Islam so special? Nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

For an idiot to say Americans must convert, blah blah blah, is like saying all the people in the world should convert. That's ridiculous.

Thats what they want, the whole world to either convert to Islam or die.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Anybody has noticed that the timely tape have become the Bush campaign trail base of his speeches lately?

You know the campaign was already scheduled before the tape was even released but for some reason Bush has make it its sole topic for its speeches.

Its just an observation.

Funny that with all the problems that our nation face domestically all we here is how much terrorist wants to kills us?

Forget about the mess in Iraq and the death toll in that country, is all about Iran, Iran and Syria.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just makes me wanna go out to Walmart and get a copy of the Kuran and a towel!!!
Oh, better not forget the beer and cigarettes.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Thats what they want, the whole world to either convert to Islam or die.

This is the future in a nutshell.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

InfoWars

Pathetic pretence kept up that "Al Qaeda" is still or ever was a real organized terror outfit and not the creation of deep intelligence.

“Californian Adam Gadahn, wearing a white robe and turban, introduces the message by calling on Westerners to convert,” reports CNN. “We invite all Americans and believers to Islam, whatever their role and status in Bush and Blair’s world order,” Gahahn declares. “Decide today, because today could be your last day.”

Adam Gadahn is in fact the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl Pearlman was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993. This information today also appeared in the Jerusalem post.

So what is the grandson of a prominent Jew who lives with his grandfather doing attending a mosque? Furthermore given this context it seems suspicious that he would then assault members of the Mosque and turn to radical Islam, which is what he then did just before disappearing off to Pakistan.

In December 2002 the Executive Intelligence review reported that:

"the Israeli Mossad and other Israeli intelligence services have been involved in a 13-month effort to "recruit" an Israeli-run, phony "al-Qaeda cell" among Palestinians, so that Israel could achieve a frontline position in the U.S. war against terrorism and get a green light for a worldwide "revenge without borders" policy.'

The Sydney Morning Herald also reported :

"The Palestinian Authority arrested a group of collaborators who confessed they were working for Israel, posing as al-Qaeda operatives in the Palestinian territories," said the official, on condition of anonymity."

The AP also reported the operation:

"Early last week, Rashi Abu Sba, head of the preventive security apparatus in Gaza, the equivalent of the Shin Bet, accused the Israeli security service of tricking young Palestinians into conducting missions in the name of Al-Qaida."

MOSSAD has been caught on MANY occasions infiltrating radical groups to further their own agendas.

There are also MANY examples of OTHER intelligence agencies using Al Qaeda as a front for their activities.

John Loftus also spelt out on FOX TV that British Intelligence and the US dept of Justice had protected Haroon Rashid Aswat, the originally cited mastermind of the 7/7 bombings: "Back in 1999 he came to America. The Justice Department wanted to indict him in Seattle because him and his buddy were trying to set up a terrorist training school in Oregon... we've just learned that the headquarters of the US Justice Department ordered the Seattle prosecutors not to touch Aswat... , apparently Aswat was working for British intelligence"

Now that is more Like ABOVE TOP SECRET Facts presented.

Islamic Radicals in American Homes?

OR just another, out of many, Black Op Propaganda Shows, programmed to reinforce everything that the government is saying about the war on terror.

As we see, this Individual, is actually a Son of a prominent JEWISH Doctor.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

And AS you can see, the Western and Israeli Intelligence Agencies have been Involved NUMEROUS times, caught with their pants down, when trying to cover-up their false flag operations, as a work of Terrible-Terroristic-Al-Qaeda.

When in Fact, as we have seen numerous times before, the Al-Qaeda actually IS a terrorist network, compiled by CIA, NSA, MI5, MI6, MOSSAD and other, who wish that the War on Terror would actually Work.

And as we can see, they are getting really careless in their Actions.

I mean - WHO ARE THEY KIDDING?!?

So for whom do you think mister Adam works?

a.) MI6
b.) MOSSAD
c.) CIA
d.) NSA
e.) Al-Qaeda
f.) Osama Been Hiding

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Souljah

Is this for real?

No wonder I have been having a great deal of problem trying to swallow the latest tape.

I still feel that the timely tape was very well exploited for Bush campaign agenda also.

So I am not the only one smelling a rat.

But is to late, the tapes did what it was expected. . . to inflame the nations Christian gentle nature against the evils Islamic terrorist.

They want you to dish Jesus for Mohamed

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

But is to late, the tapes did what it was expected. . . to inflame the nations Christian gentle nature against the evils Islamic terrorist.

It is NEVER too late.

Actually this is just one out of many attempts to further divide the public into good-obeying-and-nodding-supporters of the War on Muslims - I mean War on Terrorism; and to those, who fully dissagree with this plans of the Global Elite mafia, which uses America, Europe and Israel for their Fools, I mean Tools, to further divide and rule the Middle East for their sinister corporate purposes.

Everything else is just a SHOW, a Spectacle, which we all are observing.

The only difference between all of us is, that some can smell da RAT, and others can not wake up and smell the coffee - or worse; they do not want to.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Now that is more Like ABOVE TOP SECRET Facts presented.

Souljah's on the march,

Empire's on the run.

Good find.

Ps. WATS

[edit on 7-9-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Souljah...

thank you for the counter arguement evidence you present.
It gives one pause, to think of the ramifications of what you have laid out...

Always nice to see the well constructed effort...

Wikipedia does admit to many of the facts you represent (of course wiki is an innaccurate tool) but it does show that most concede that he lived with his jewish grandparents...

It claims that by that time, his father had already converted to Christianity, and pushed that on him as well...

the rest of the story looks fuzzy though... Perhaps I can enable some clarity...

In 1994-95 (during the "lazy" Clinton years) a good friend of mine, and fellow spiritual seeker, confided that someone in his family had contacted him about an unusual "job". His family member was connected to "a group", who wanted a "realistic muslim conversion of a reliable source" to use for inside information, and even disinfo dissemination...
He was considering converting to islam anyway, (for the experience) and to immerse himself into the faith (to understand it). He was a nomadic spirit, who changed beleifs like some change seasons... and would have been perfect...
he declined...

the Mosgue that they wanted him to monitor was later the mosque that a certain OU student was loosely affiliated with shortly before he blew his own body up with a homemade bomb.

So maybe they have been setting up this thing for some time...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join