It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes they do exist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When you look to the moon what do you see?
Most people would say a big white rock that lights up in the night sky.

For them its a beacon of guidance and comunication.

Who are they and were are they from and how come we can not see them?

Those may be questions everyone will ask.

Thier language is unpronounceable in ours but if you listen carefully you could hear the sounds. If they talk to you ...you can understand them.

In our language they are pronounced as Bahbihdians
They come from a planet that could never be seen by the naked human eye. It lies 1086 million light years directly behind our moon in a straight line. Thier planet is wedged in between 2 stars a red giant and a blue dwarf . They are only physicaly present on thier own planet. Were as here they lie on the surface of our conscience. That is why we can not see them. But if they choose for us to be aware of them they will apear to us as what would seem to be a humanly figure in a very dim outline of light (colors may vary depending on a female or male presence). What are they doing here? They have been here for a short time ....they just happened to "stumble" upon us in the last 40 years. They enter through the atmosphere in a very quick instance and they pick a young child perhaps an infant as a host they attach thier selves to the conscience of that child seeing everything that child sees feeling what that child feels. They have no physical effects on the host ...as i said earlier most people are not aware that they are there. They just stay there for as long as they can studying every aspect of human life.

The ones who talk.

The ones who talk to thier hosts are the more powerfull ones knowledgeable ones. Some can only be heard through dreams. But others can be heard at anytime.
There have been instances were they will hold conversations at length with thier hosts.
Now If I saw someone talking to themselves before I knew about these beings Id be just like you saying "That person is skitzo!" but I have studdied these beings myself and I have seen the actual proof of thier existance here on earth. Its quite simple to tell if a human is hosting one of these beings. The beings choose light skin tonned people with brown to green eyes and blonde or brown hair they go for semi physicaly atractiveness. They believe the more a human is attractive the more experiences he or she will have with many different things in life. What to look for physicaly... look into a persons eyes at a quick glance if you see a purplish or greenish light in thier eyes (its very hard to pick up ) its a posibility they are hosting.
Or If a person seems to fascinated with the moon .....the moon is a beacon of communication they communicate light years away with one and another through the moon.
They are very much into human sexuality they are very curious about it. The more powerfull ones may actually compel its host to seek sex. Now thats seems to much like human nature to begin with but when the host is compelled its a little more intense.

They can not be physicaly harmed or even touched .
They can be deterred from thier host. Lsd or any kind of psycho-tropic drug will "kick them out". Why? Because when a person gets high they are not only physicaly high but also mentaly high and that can be a very big distraction to these things. They cannot die they only grow old. A day on earth is 8088 days on thier planet so to us they would be very old yet when they are here they are as young as thier host is.
I am sure many people have questions and Id be glad to answer all of them . Im sure there are believers and non believers. From here I can only offer what I know.
But if you'd like to see them for yourself the best time is to stare at a young child on a beach playing in the sand. You may see one.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Question, what size would their planet have to be for 24 earth hours to = 8808 of their days?

2ndly, I am staying high as #, no alien shall invade this body.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Aliens invading bodies... hmmm sounds like the devil to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thank god my eyes are blue.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I would think Byrd might be able to tell us what size of planet would be required for it to do a full rotation 8088 times. To have 8088 rotations in 24 hours, is their planet the size of a small asteroid?

An object must have 29 miles to have its own gravitional pull right?

Not saying it's impossbile, but thats a lot of freaking rotations!

Improbable?

This looks like a job for Bad Astronomy!

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am with you Lysergic, that is a lot of freaking rotations. If it were the size of an asteroid then it wouldn't have enough gravitational force to counteract the centrifugal force of rotating that fast. Unless they are very very tiny, they would fly off of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've posted a question at bad astronomy since people there seem to know a lot more about these type of things.

Dunno if they'll give me a reply though. :p

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay Check out what ToSeek said from BA

By my calculations, the planet spins on its axis once every eleven seconds. That's approaching neutron star speeds.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thats the biggest amount of BS i have seen in one post...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think the good people of BA have just about debunked this.

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I think the good people of BA have just about debunked this.

www.badastronomy.com...

One word:

Ouch.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Comments Sleepingtime?

Also may I ask where did you get this information, or was this your own info?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I see that some of the bad astronomy has already been pointed out, but I feel the need to add my own two cents on this one.

It lies 1086 million light years directly behind our moon in a straight line

First of all, the concept of "behind" doesn't exist in space. Points of reference for such concepts don't exist in space like they do down here on Earth. Also, if such a planet did exist, you could drawn an imaginary straight line between it and any other known point in the universe, so of course there would be an imaginary straight line between it and out moon.

I also feel the need to point out that the rotation of their planet wouldn't affect their age (barring any potential relativistic effects resulting from the rotational speed of their planet being slightly closer to the speed of light than that of the Earth). Making judgements of time based on the rotation and orbit of a planet around its sun are only frames of reference, they are not real measurements of time.

I can't even imagine how such a planet could hold an atmosphere with rotational speeds such as the ones you described.

If psychotropic drugs prevent one of interacting with them, how is it that you're able to hear them?...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sounds like he is promoting '___'>

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My.....eye's and hair are brown....... and I am obsessed with the Moon........

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The beings choose light skin tonned people with brown to green eyes and blonde or brown hair they go for semi physicaly atractiveness.

I am about as light skinned as they come, Hazel [brown/green] eyes, and light brown hair.

So I am infested with this alien ?

I suppose the alien didn't enjoy 99-02 as that was the time I began to play around with '___'.

and my light keeps flickering so obviously it's a sign.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
"Then again, everyone could have alien eyeliner from different worlds. We may be the virtual meeting place of billions of horny alien geeks trying to score and play the universal equivalent of Unreal Tournament version: 343,3f5,335,2a3.1 "

rofl

That was the funniest debunking i've ever seen

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
most of the ats citizens are possesed, like me....

j/k

what can you tell about the effects the host has on the human body while present other than it likes to experience sensates...

and english is very primitive people, planet can mean a lot of things for an advanced civilization...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
if an advanced civ was speaking to us I think they'd understand our concept of the word planet.

If they are advanced after all.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
and threw a ball at my dog and told him to fetch he wold see a ball coming at him and it would look like a circle if the ball didn't have any distuingishing features...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join