It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes they do exist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
erm.. Why cant i see Bigsage's post? Has it been deleted?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
erm.. Why cant i see Bigsage's post? Has it been deleted?

I can't see any of Bigsage's post, i think he is on "invisable man" mode

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So one of the mods has made him invisible to all of us?

Hey COF man, have you read my latest post on the scouse big issue thread? I just let you know that I was #ing about when I labelled you posh, middle class blah blah blah. Maybe should have underlined it with a smiley or something.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sounds like a great childrens story book idea.

Great imagination. You should bank on that.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
Sounds like a great childrens story book idea.

Great imagination. You should bank on that.

~Obviously we have our skeptics n' non-believers here. Sounds interesting sleepingtime. You should post and answer more of the questions and ideas to the rest of us on this thread. I for one find it pretty mind-blowin'. I've heard of light entities and moon related alien stories. But the fact that they are soooo far away doesn't seem plausible. I'm sure that they could find another civilization of terrans in the lenghty trip between our world and theirs.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepingtime
they go for semi physicaly atractiveness. They believe the more a human is attractive the more experiences he or she will have with many different things in life.

Wow. Shallow aliens.
Nice to think that humans aren't the only beings who only desire to join with someone "more attractive".

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So this far away planet is orbitting the earth at exactly the same rate as our moon, huh?

I try to have an open mind but this whole thing is a huge pile of bunk. Sorry, it just doesn't jive.
Next time you make up a story and try to present it as fact you should do a bit of research on things like common sense and reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know many of you think this is impossible and its a bunch of bologna. If I were you I'd be skeptical too.
But whos to say what could or does happen in other parts of space? Have you been anywhere outside the milkyway? I am not the only one who has witnessed these things there are others ....if they choose to reveal it thats thier decsion. I for one ....am just a simple messanger I expected everything that has been said so far. Since I knew what to expect I felt it was ok to bring this foward. Now you want to call them aliens I think of them as entities to me aliens are something more of a physical mass. All inteligence doesn't have to be physical flesh and bone. I do not know how or why they picked earth. I am a big believer of other life in the universe besides us. It would be impossible for there not to be. Maybe Earth is actually thier closest life harboring neighbor. Where is ours?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I know many of you think this is impossible and its a bunch of bologna. If I were you I'd be skeptical too.
But whos to say what could or does happen in other parts of space? Have you been anywhere outside the milkyway? I am not the only one who has witnessed these things there are others ....if they choose to reveal it thats thier decsion. I for one ....am just a simple messanger I expected everything that has been said so far. Since I knew what to expect I felt it was ok to bring this foward. Now you want to call them aliens I think of them as entities to me aliens are something more of a physical mass. All inteligence doesn't have to be physical flesh and bone. I do not know how or why they picked earth. I am a big believer of other life in the universe besides us. It would be impossible for there not to be. Maybe Earth is actually thier closest life harboring neighbor. Where is ours?

~Ummm. perhaps mercury?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
~By the way, we have no idea where our closest lif harboring neighbor is. We know mars had life at one point and for all I know still do. But with the neighbor thing I'm not sure about. Maybe in the zeta reticula somefin' somefin' ..d.afkeafleelj;

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I would think Byrd might be able to tell us what size of planet would be required for it to do a full rotation 8088 times. To have 8088 rotations in 24 hours, is their planet the size of a small asteroid?

Well, it'd have to be spinning at a rather fantastic rate. You'd have to have quite a gravity to keep things on the planet's surface and to keep the planet in one piece. You might be able to do that with an asteroid, but you wouldn't be able to land on the thing.

An object must have 29 miles to have its own gravitional pull right?

Actually, YOU have your very own gravitational field! And so does everyone else. But you have to have a fairly decent-sized object to get any gravity we could feel.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

they go for semi physicaly atractiveness. They believe the more a human is attractive the more experiences he or she will have with many different things in life.

Wow. Shallow aliens.
Nice to think that humans aren't the only beings who only desire to join with someone "more attractive".

Not only that, but aliens with some sorts of standards of "human attractiveness." And who are genetically compatable with humans (which would mean they were genetically closer to us than gorillas or chimpanzees. Therefore, they could also reproduce with gorillas or chimpanzees since they'd be anthropoids.)

I'd just bet you money that the aliens' "standards" would exclude a healthy (black skinned, big-hipped, large-lipped, large nosed) Australian aborigine. And I bet they exclude (holy coincidences, Batman!) males as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
about the 29 mile thing I guess I mean to have it so another object will orbit you, saw some 29ish mile wide asteroid that had moonlet.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Astrophysicists on earth have no clue how to measure everything in the universe.

This is an infinite universe with an infinite number of possibilities.
So in this infinite universe with an infinite number of possibilities
how can you or I or anything else for that matter... ever not be?

What we know on earth is so little compared to what is out there.
We are the microcosm of the macrocosm.
One would have to see it to believe it.

What goes on here in our neck of the solar system is just one of trillions
of examples of what may or may not happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well if this isn't the silliest thread ever ...?

There's a word for people that stare at young
children on the beach , but it's unprintable !!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sleepingtime

I am sorry, you will not catch me at a beach staring down a young child

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have watched this great documentary about this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: makisa
Just watched video , and have no doubt of the witnesses
veracity , those beings are certainly malevolent.
This is not true of all et's.
From personal experience I know aliens exist ,
... but the one's referred to in this thread really
belongs in short stories

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
...why in the hell did i even open this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join