It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

diary of the antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
very good read.

the antichrist isnt what everyone thinks it maybe.

www.rahoorkhuit.net...

The ANTICHRIST is the annihilation of the old concept of the Christ. That is, it is the death of the worship of one man as though he was the only Christ, like the fabled Jesus; it is the realization that every man and every woman is a Christ or God unto himself or herself. The true Christ is in the hearts of all, not just in the heart of one man. However, the term "Christ" as I am using it here has no Christian implications. I am not a Christian, and neither do I believe that the fabled Jesus was the only begotten Son of God or the one true living Christ. My use of the term "Christ" in this place has naught to do with Jesus and his fabled teachings. Christ is just another way of saying "Logos." This Logos is the Mystery of the Ages and the final object of every divine quest of WoMan. As a matter of fact, this Logos is none other than WoMan. The true Second Coming is WoMan hirself.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: General ATS Discussion Etiquette/Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.rahoorkhuit.net...

Diary of the ANTICHRIST was designed to make available to humanity the Wisdom of the Ages. This has been done in the solemn hope of our survival and evolution; for we are presently in a state of unfathomable slumber, incapable of perceiving the terrible danger that awaits us. We are imprudently waiting for Divine Grace to descend on earth and save us from our own stupidity. But fortunately the fact remains that we are the Divine made flesh and we alone are responsible for our survival and growth. This diary has been composed by the Hidden Forces of the Universe to inform us regarding the Wisdom of the Ages, to instigate us forward on the Noble Path of Liberty, so that thereby we may be uplifted from the terrible chasm of hideous darkness that we now inhabit.

At this most crucial time in the course of evolution we are all faced with the appalling fact that we may, at any moment, destroy our precious material lives and our wonderful little earth through advanced technological means. With the advance of civilization has developed the ghastly power to destroy all of humanity at the push of a button. We are now on the verge of destroying ourselves utterly from the face of the earth! We have become mere slaves to subhuman types of destructive thinking and action! We are out of control in every direction! More than any other time on earth we are all faced with the potential dangers of political anarchy and ruin, and we are all exposed to the terrific possibility of a Third World War, more hideous than any other war in the history of our planet. What we do at this most crucial time will determine the destinies of humanity for many generations, even centuries, to come. We are not destined to be destroyed by some invisible fate in the sky. There is no sheep god in a remote paradise or a nefarious devil from an infernal world seeking to destroy humanity for the sake of some foul scheme like saving us from the evil fetters of so-called sin. The only real sin, most unpardonable and truly evil, is for us to remain ignorant of ourselves and our true position in the Universe, and thus fail to create our own destiny on earth

^definitely well put.
X50

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: General ATS Discussion Etiquette/Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
doesnt it say in the bible : beware of false prophets ?

apart from that anyone with a little talent at writing could come up with some fantasy story just like that

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
doesnt it say in the bible : beware of false prophets ?

apart from that anyone with a little talent at writing could come up with some fantasy story just like that

of course the bible says that. thats the point. theres lies and half truths in the bible.

think about this. what IF 666 is not bad. the one who is against jesus doesnt have to be evil. they are just against this way of life we have been living, which hasnt helped at all.

we have lived the way of the bible and religion, and it hasnt gotten us anywhere.

there is no right religion, they are all the same.

in the diary of the antichrist, when it says women are gods, they mean the feminine energy. 666=6+6+6=18-1+8=9=femiNINE energy.

forget about what the bible says for just a moment if you can. and look inside yourself for answers, you dont have look around. its already there.

just the word ANTICHRIST seems bad. why!? becuase we've all been condititioned. we have been brainwashed and outsmarted by other who do not want us to know the truth about ourselves.

noones gonna save us, except ourselves. once we reach that point where we no longer live in fear and limits, we will feel/know what god is.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
and yes... anyone couldve written it. but i dont care who did. becuase much of the information is true. i believe that someone will unite the world, and religions... it will be a new way of life... real freedom and liberty.

i believe the antichrist will show people how to manifest reality with their mind and intentions. to church/christians it will be evil magical arts practicing etc.. but it is only natural.

technology is against spirituality... and we may have to choose.

some people wont believe even if they see it, they may not believe it. beuause they have based life only on logical explainations... and this would definitely not be logical, it would be magic or evil...

this "magic" is just manifestation, its your will. this cannot be explained, or written down as a guide... it can only be known and felt. being able to know and feel requires someone to activate feminine energies in themselves. most right brained people have no problem with this at all. but left brained people may struggle with this.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
June 13, 2012

Dear Diary,

I met a girl today I really like her and I think she likes me. Tonight after I slaughter some priests I think I just might give her a call.

Could she be the one?

AC

June 14, 2012

Her name is Rita and when I called she seemed a little suprised to hear from me. We're going out thursday for dinner, dancing and perhaps a bit of torture? Though thats more of a third date thing.

I think I might wear my new blue suit...or maybe the brown one.

AC

June 16, 2012

Dear Diary,

I am in Love!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a kid again. Not since I sacked cleveland have I felt this giddy. We went to that cute french place next to the pile of baby corpses...that one with the patio. We danced and then because it seemed right I tortured her...from her screams I think she really, really, liked it.

This could be the start of something really big.

AC

June 17, 2012

Dear Diary,

Almost called her today but am going to play it cool, wont call for a couple days.

Smooth.

AC

June 25, 2012

Dear Diay,

Why wont she call me back! I've called and called and called and I know she gets the messages but she wont call me.

What did I do wrong this time?

I guess I'll never figure women out...don't feel like writing much.

AC

July 18, 2012

Dear Diary,

I met a girl today I really like her and I think she likes me. Tonight after I slaughter some rabbis I think I just might give her a call.

Could she be the one?

AC

Well that's how the diary I have reads.

Spiderj

[edit on 9/1/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
its not like anyone cares anyway. i thought this board would be a little different than others, but its the same. by that i mean, it seems that more people are interested in bombs and death, and spirituality. and im the crazy one!? people dont know but while you give all of your attention to this crap about terrorism subconsciously you are giving your energy to the god ruling the world currently. which is satan who is only created by man.

sorry if im a little upset, but i wish that more people could understand what im sayin.

oh well *SNIP*

peace

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
forget about what the bible says for just a moment if you can. and look inside yourself for answers, you dont have look around. its already there.

Congratulations DIVINE CHRONIC.
ESSEDARIUS has voted the above quote for the WORST ADVICE EVER award.

The answers to my last Algebra test weren't even inside me.
And I'm supposed to find the peaceful solution to the problems of humankind in there?

Forsaking the Bible for the arrogant, carnal, polluted crud of human nature is what got us where we are today.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hate when people say the mess of the world is from following the Christian Bible.
The mess is because people proclaim to be Christian yet have never read the Bible.
If people followed the bible literally the world would be 100000% better except for homos, moneychangers, & partakers of bestiality. But I'm willing to live in a world without that.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Congratulations DIVINE CHRONIC.
ESSEDARIUS has voted the above quote for the WORST ADVICE EVER award.

The answers to my last Algebra test weren't even inside me.
And I'm supposed to find the peaceful solution to the problems of humankind in there?

Forsaking the Bible for the arrogant, carnal, polluted crud of human nature is what got us where we are today.

the answers to your algebra test?? what the hell does that have to do with anything?

of course the answers exist in each of us. the bible is just words. the truth cant be told, only known and felt with intuition.

but you know what Essedarius.. YOU are right.

IF you believe with all of you subconscious power that you do not have the power to find all answers you'll ever need inside of you.... then you never will. becuase you BELIEVE IT.

i guess you can wait and wait for the bible to be right and for some guy jesus or jezues to come and save you.

or you can realize now that you can change your life now, and manifest your own world and reality.

oh waitt.... you're probably too scared you might burn in hell.

guess what IM not going to hell and i dont need jesus to be with the creator. becuase the creator is already with me,and all who are beginning to notice.

why should you have to fear, listen and obey a god. you shouldnt have to do that. you should just be with god. there's no understanding logically.
you dont need commandments, this is unwritten knowledge that should be known by us all.

imagine you are born in the jungle with no books, and no BIBLE. would you be a demon and become evil and not be able to be saved? of course not. we are made to be able top survive and to love and be with earth. but instead religion and government has brainwashed society into doing the opposite.

believe what you want. but try believing something original for once.... something the bible wont mention... something that cant be written... only known by you.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I hate when people say the mess of the world is from following the Christian Bible.
The mess is because people proclaim to be Christian yet have never read the Bible.
If people followed the bible literally the world would be 100000% better except for homos, moneychangers, & partakers of bestiality. But I'm willing to live in a world without that.

yes of course don't want those homos running around can't have that
way to show the love.

You know I almost believed you until I got to the hate part of your follow the bible speech.

Don't get me wrong I certainly don't condone the whole bestiality thing...but I think the homo crack was a little out of line.

And would I be reading too much into your statement if I translated "moneychanger" as "Jew" or did I misunderstand?

If I did, please do clear up what you mean by moneychanger.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
yes of course don't want those homos running around can't have that
way to show the love.

You know I almost believed you until I got to the hate part of your follow the bible speech.

Don't get me wrong I certainly don't condone the whole bestiality thing...but I think the homo crack was a little out of line.

And would I be reading too much into your statement if I translated "moneychanger" as "Jew" or did I misunderstand?

If I did, please do clear up what you mean by moneychanger.

Spiderj

Hey man its completely OK to hate the sin as long as you love the sinner. And not wanting to hi-jack this thread about how much I hate the gay agenda being forced on public school children.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Edit - just to clarify, my response is to the OP, not the thread derailment below it.

Looks like a panthiest/universalist/agnostic/whatever you want to call it trying to use terms and myths familiar to christians in order to get through to them. I don't disagree, but I think it's possible to "get through" to people through simpler words and logic, and without insulting their beliefs. It could be an insult to believers because of their strong emotional attachment to their saviour, and trying to make the antichrist sound like a good thing is IMO a bad idea, whether or not it's true.

That said, I don't buy any of the antichrist/end of the world stuff in revalations, whether it be bad or good. Wasn't all that supposed to happen before Jesus' current generation had passed anyway?

I like your way of thinking DC.

[edit on 9/1/2006 by Kruel]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hey man its completely OK to hate the sin as long as you love the sinner. And not wanting to hi-jack this thread about how much I hate the gay agenda being forced on public school children.

I'm certainly not advocating a thread hijacking, dear me no. As for your theory on the gay agendas in public schools, yeah let's not turn that rock over in this thread because it is safe to assume we wont agree on that.

But I would again ask you to clarify what you meant by "moneychanger" in your original post.

Thanks in advance,

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i would also like to point out that the number 666 isnt the actual number
its 616 apparently, there is also a thread about this mistake on the board somewhere but i cant seem to find it at the moment

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
If people followed the bible literally the world would be 100000% better except for homos, moneychangers, & partakers of bestiality.

No Battle, the mess is because people say they follow the words of Jesus and then go around calling people "homos."

TO DIVINE CHRONIC:

Let me begin by apologizing.
Your beliefs are your beliefs and I should show you more respect than I did in my last post.

That said...

Originally posted by divine chronic
why should you have to fear, listen and obey a god. you shouldnt have to do that. you should just be with god. there's no understanding logically.

I find fearing and listening and obeying God to be quite logical. Follow me here:

1) I look around and I see a universe that is an absolutely amazing machine. The planets, the stars, gravity, atmospheres, people, thought, reason, emotion...all these things, to me, do not seem to be the product of a spontaneous chemical reaction. I see the fingerprints of a greater being involved. (Many people do not, and many people would say that I've been brainwashed...but I see it.)

2) If an entity created me, and everything around me, the knowledge, wisdom, and power of that entity dwarfs any intellect or strength that I could ever muster.

3) If I fear a mugger who could stab me, why wouldn't I fear an entity who I believe could spontaneously combust the entire universe? If I listen to a professor who has studied a topic for decades, why wouldn't I be STARVED for information from the entity that created every topic? And if I obey my parents because I respect and love them, why wouldn't I obey the entity that I believe created my soul long before my parents got around to creating my body?

It seems that you and I disagree on the basic premise of the discussion which is, in the end, whether or not there is a God. If I didn't believe that there was a God, I would probably hope to personally generate some type of order and peace as well. Because I believe that I am a subset of a much greater story, I gladly choose to play the role of supplicant, student, and servant to the author of that story.

That's where I'm coming from. It involves a lot of faith. But it isn't devoid of logic either.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Since when did homo become a bad word? I can't wait for the political correct police to kick in my door at 3:00 am and drag me off to a civilian re-eduction center/detainment facility for speaking.
This unfortunately is the way things are gonna be if the word nazi's get their way.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah. The word Nazis.

I heard a rumor that the real Nazis...you know the ones, from World War II...that they wore t-shirts under their spiffy swastika'ed outfits. And in real big letters across the front of those undershirts were the words:

SINCE WHEN DID HOMO BECOME A BAD WORD?

Keep the faith Battle.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

we have lived the way of the bible and religion, and it hasnt gotten us anywhere.

we have? thats news to me. mankind hasent even come close to living the way of the bible. thats so obvious isnt it? mankind has come up with its own religions (thanks to nimrod) and its own way to live and definatly doesnt follow the way of christ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join