It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

diary of the antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

we have lived the way of the bible and religion, and it hasnt gotten us anywhere.

we have? thats news to me. mankind hasent even come close to living the way of the bible. thats so obvious isnt it? mankind has come up with its own religions (thanks to nimrod) and its own way to live and definatly doesnt follow the way of christ.

my point is that religion isnt the answer, and jesus is not a savior.

we've had religon forever and its not doing #. its takes faith, and belief in ourselves. not someone else.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

Originally posted by Funkydung

we have lived the way of the bible and religion, and it hasnt gotten us anywhere.

we have? thats news to me. mankind hasent even come close to living the way of the bible. thats so obvious isnt it? mankind has come up with its own religions (thanks to nimrod) and its own way to live and definatly doesnt follow the way of christ.

my point is that religion isnt the answer, and jesus is not a savior.

we've had religon forever and its not doing #. its takes faith, and belief in ourselves. not someone else.

your right, religion is not the answer and thats for sure....but i wouldnt go as far as to say christ did not come to this planet for nothing. if you look you will find where the world religions started and by whom. its not surprising who started all of this nonsense and why.... and you will also notice that all of the religions have sun worship in them. the mark is always there.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

in the diary of the antichrist, when it says women are gods, they mean the feminine energy. 666=6+6+6=18-1+8=9=femiNINE energy.

Isn't this kind of your point. Things like pop-numerology are just superstitions given credence by institutions like the Bible, or at least the cultural references that spring from them.

The phrase '666' is more known for it's cultural reference ('number of the beast', evil etc) than it is for any actual reference (how many people know EXACTLY what it refers to, and in what context with in it's frame of reference?..... )

Same goes for the word 'Christ'.... How many people know what the word means, what it derives and translates from... compared to what the pop-culture reference is?

I agree that the big religions are not what they appear to be, that is, not what we assume they are and what is indoctrinated in us from the time we can speak and read.... Even non-Christians use these terms of reference that are instilled in us.... Heaven, Hell, God, Jesus, Judgement... they are all concepts that are *specific* to one set of ideaologies, yet they shape our entire concept of what they purport to be a reference or opinion of.

Many people oppose religion, without actually studying it, and likewise many people put their entire belief system and morality in the hands of religion equally without studying it.

It's a big subject to study and it takes a lot of time, I'm nowhere near gaining a clear understanding of what the truths of religions and their uses and intended meanings are, if such a truth exists at all.... after all we're talking about documents and ideas that were written by people thousands of years ago, in times, cultures and societies long dead, only partly understood and pieced together.... I think it's dangerous to presume conclusions about these powerful belief systems without trying to workout what their real purpose was, not just what the common pop-culture purports them to be.... I think that's partly why religion can be used and abused in the way it is today, and how it has been used so pretty much since their creation...... Genocide, elitism, propoganda, etc.

I don't want to sound like I'm on a high-horse, because I'm certainly not, but I'd like to read and contribute material that tries to find an underlying truth, as opposed to perpetuating these pop-cultural references.

Maybe this was one objective of religion, to create a vague and never-ending moral code that can be bended and twisted to suit whatever ideology one side takes, thus keeping everyone in a society in a state of tension or disagreement....... Again it comes down to the old adage of Divide and conquer.

I didn't mean any of that to sound condescending or disrepectful, just a strong expression of an opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

I don't want to sound like I'm on a high-horse, because I'm certainly not, but I'd like to read and contribute material that tries to find an underlying truth, as opposed to perpetuating these pop-cultural references.

i guess it depends on your perception what it takes for you to realize truth.

IMO

the truth is unwritten, and can only be known and felt.

i believe it will be like a vibrational frequency people will tune into.

[edit on 073030p://23097 by divine chronic]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

. Again it comes down to the old adage of Divide and conquer.

She is for Love's sake divided, for the Chance of a Union.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

the truth is unwritten, and can only be known and felt.
i believe it will be like a vibrational frequency people will tune into.

What do you believe the source of that truth is?
Do you see it as an active entity, or is "finding the truth" to you more akin to finding a stone in the forest...an inanimate object?

(And, just to be contrary...I do feel the need to point out that what you are describing is your religion...)

my point is that religion isnt the answer

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
SO ANTI CRIST DIARY, IF WE HAVE A CHOICE TO BE FREE IN ALL OF US, THEN WHY MUST WE HAVE A SIGN ON OUR RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD. IF I TRULLY WERE FREE TO THIS STATEMENT, THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO WEAR THE SIGN, RIGHT. SINCE THIS IS NOT WHAT IS BEING SAID, THEN I GUESS THE ANTI WANTS US TO BELIEVE THIS JUNK. NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
you mother #ers still sitting here year after year, go ahead smash a car slam some beers there's absolutly nothing to fear..karma is real so watch how you steal.

Confidence in everything you do....You just might find your god.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by BirDMan_X]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
SO ANTI CRIST DIARY, IF WE HAVE A CHOICE TO BE FREE IN ALL OF US, THEN WHY MUST WE HAVE A SIGN ON OUR RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD. IF I TRULLY WERE FREE TO THIS STATEMENT, THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO WEAR THE SIGN, RIGHT. SINCE THIS IS NOT WHAT IS BEING SAID, THEN I GUESS THE ANTI WANTS US TO BELIEVE THIS JUNK. NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

you are way off.

first off all this is extremely hard to describe since we have been conditioned to believe total backwards truth.

when i say the antichrist i mean the one against jesus. IMO i dont believe jesus is good. i believe HE is satan. jesus is the one who will make everyone have a microchip.

there is a difference between the microchip and the mark. people with the mark will be the ones against jesus. like the jews had the huge yellow star of david to be pointed out be other nazis. same thing. if you dont take the chip you will have the mark. even tho our society has made it seem like they are the same, thats how it will deeply confuse everyone later, and people will be lined up to take the implant.

the next terrorist attack maybe a airborne virus, and which will kill a majority of the world population. the people who survive will be part of the new world order.
a place of security and technology. and if you want to live in this new society, you will have to be part of the community or a citizen. and that is where the implants will take place. and the implant will enable the person to live forever, and never catch any diseases. you would also be tracked by satellite at anytime. people will have telepathy and will be able to live in a virtual world. all thanks to technology.
of course by then im sure we would have already had the fake alien invasion and people will be living with other beings. then again, we wont be human anymore either, people will be post-human/ or cyborgs. thats if you join the NWO.

theres only 2 ways of life in the future, dark or light. physical or spiritual.

we are physically changing already. we are evolving to our true form.

first our junk dna will be activated, and we will be free from diseases. and this is without any vaccines. and then we will be able to manifest our reality. and eventually we will be able to leave anywhere we want with our will.

to the NWO this will be made to seem evil or satanic magical arts. the will try and find way to make it seem wrong and against human nature. but this is completely false, and will be all natural.

they want to control us. thats all. if we choose the chip, then we will be imprisioned in a virtual world controlled by the elite. which are reptilian who do not want us to be free.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
in my opinion, we're all made up of atoms and molecules and so is the rest of the universe so i believe he's right, we are all sons and daughters of god, equal in the eyes of nature to everything, from a drop of water to the cat sitting at my feet right now, everything is everything

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

forget about what the bible says for just a moment if you can. and look inside yourself for answers, you dont have look around. its already there.

Congratulations DIVINE CHRONIC.
ESSEDARIUS has voted the above quote for the WORST ADVICE EVER award.

The answers to my last Algebra test weren't even inside me.
And I'm supposed to find the peaceful solution to the problems of humankind in there?

Forsaking the Bible for the arrogant, carnal, polluted crud of human nature is what got us where we are today.

ESSEDARIUS, are you sure that it was forsaking the bible that put us here and not forsaking the love that is creation by creating what is known as the bible? The bible is not "god's word" it was selectively comprised by men in power to fit their agenda. But then again, i guess burning people at the stake is ok as long as they are "witches" (and the church conveniently gains control of all of their land and valuable possessions).

I think that man trying to speak for "god" is "the arrogant, carnal, polluted crud of human nature [..that] got us where we are today.

There is no one true religion. There is only one true path in life, the road that leads to all leads to one. It doesn't matter which path you choose in life, only that you love along the way. You are destined to end up in the same place no matter who you are. Infinite love is all there is in the end, when the time comes you will know what i speak of.

Pancho

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

..........to the NWO this will be made to seem evil or satanic magical arts. the will try and find way to make it seem wrong and against human nature. but this is completely false, and will be all natural.

they want to control us. thats all. if we choose the chip, then we will be imprisioned in a virtual world controlled by the elite. which are reptilian who do not want us to be free.

I do have to agree that the NWO or whatever you would like it called will definitely make the natural abilities of love and enlightenment seem evil. Everyone already thinks that i'm crazy, that is those that don't think i'm evil or the antichrist etc.

I do have one question for you though, it's about the reptilians and Yehoshua/Jesus. Was it not a serpent that told us to eat from the tree of knowledge? This could be considered reptilian, correct? Now, if Yehoshua is evil but isn't with the serpent where does he stand.

Yehoshua was not evil, it's the idea of worshiping/idolizing him is at least according to the bible (remember, no idolizing
) . What he taught was not from any bible or Torah (he was Jewish after all), but rather a message of love and unity. He never wanted a religion to start after him, that wasn't his intent. The image that christians today use for Yehoshua will be used for evil in the future, but that doesn't make him evil.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
666 can also not be anumber.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
People abandoned Bible for mainly two reasons, first was greed and power promised thorough politics combined with unholy church, they used it to control people and milk them as much as possible and retards were awarded, intellectuals, especially women burnt at stake after days of torture and rape.

Second reason is, people saw their children starving and there was no bread or fish in the Bible. Jesus created some out of thin air, but he was Son of God. Others were just told to believe God will provide, but you know, it's hard to hold beliefs when your kid dies out of hunger or some black disease.

So what does Antichrist want anyway? He wants people to realize they have the power to change all that and create better world for themselves. Antichrist doesn't want to kill or torture since that just creates more misery which always produces victims to religion spreading. Just look at Africa, when they need bread, they get Bibles and Qur'an. Few decades later they slaughter 800.000 in a few days because of religion.

Think about it, oh wait, thinking is blasphemy. Blind faith is what they want you to practice. No wonder so much people suffer today.

Antichrist doesn't need material stuff or wars, he wants to change society as much as possible. This is a dawn of a new age, yes we are in the end times and churches all over the world are under attack right now. It's a battle for minds, for new awareness, battle where you can destroy enemy without a single bullet.

Even more, maybe AC is already working behind the scenes. Why do you all believe he needs to come out on TV and speak great things to win you over? It all depends on strategy and what is more efficient. Today people don't believe political figures, so why act like one? Better is to produce something and provide some service or to show something real, not just smiles for the camera, and people will follow. People are tired of empty promises and all the crime and lies, people want better lives and they want peace. I doubt people want another pop star, they want action. NOW! NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join