It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Shut - Mozart, Kubrick and the Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
greetings...

while doing a search for Mozart on Google video, I came across this...

click here

has anyone else seen this? i knew Mozart was a Mason, but i don't know a whole lot about the Masons or Kubrick's personal life/beliefs... i thought this was kind of interesting so i thought i'd post it... (the host makes a lot of annoying sounds, but i guess it's tolerable) any thoughts, comments, opinions?

on another note... i also did a search on Google Video for masonic and illuminati... there's all kinds of stuff posted there relating to those matters... anyone have any suggestions for which videos are closer to the truth so i don't waste my time watching them all?

i'm only interested in learning more... any suggestions or links to other threads here would be most appreciated... i will do some more searching and reading as it is, i would just like a little direction... thx!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
on another note... i also did a search on Google Video for masonic and illuminati... there's all kinds of stuff posted there relating to those matters... anyone have any suggestions for which videos are closer to the truth so i don't waste my time watching them all?

Sure, skip them all. None of them have any basis in truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
lol, that was easy eh? thx mang...

on yet another note, here is another interesting short piece on Mozart's 'The Magic Flute' and things Masonic...

TMF Documentary

and of course, a performance of TMF itself (Northwestern University School of Music's May 2005 performance of Mozart's Die Zauberflote)...

Act I

Act II

enjoy...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here's a good site about Mozart and his masonic connections/history, and this one gives a short synopsis of 'The Magic Flute', widely regarded as his most 'masonic' piece.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the links guys!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes

Sure, skip them all. None of them have any basis in truth.

i forgot to add earlier, if this is the case, then where do you suggest i go for further information? eh?

also, thx for the links Trinityman, will have to check 'em out tomorrow...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Lot of free audio n some video here n don't miss the Questions n Answers down half way in the middle.............. enjoy

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

Alan Watt is a Master on the subject !

Lolove n luck etc... ave maria !

Knowledge without Wisdom is just a 'program'... Infinity

top topics

join