It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Smart! Epispde 52

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho
Why does it have to be the government/NWO that's behind the "explosives in the concrete"? Maybe a terrorist organisation/nation had links to the construction company. For example, don't the Bin Ladens own a lot of construction companies (not that I'm saying it was them). Funny enough Mohammed Awad bin Laden died in 1967, maybe there's some conspiracy story behind that.

I don't know if you read through my first post but I brought that up briefly...

Originally posted by twitchy
It is interesting to note that David Rockefeller was the force behind the design and construction of the world trade center.

Rockefeller Brainchild

The World Trade Center was conceived in the early 1960s by the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Development Association to revitalize the seedy radio row dominated by electronic stores. Chase Manhattan Bank chairman David Rockefeller, founder of the development association, and his brother, New York governor Nelson Rockefeller, pushed hard for the project, insisting it would benefit the entire city.
www.infoplease.com...

I don't know how accurate this statement is but jeezus...

www.rumormillnews.com...
Further research uncovers that Yamasaki was a favorite architect of the Bin Laden family patrons, i.e. the Saudi royal family.

Originally posted by Cthulwho
Funny enough Mohammed Awad bin Laden died in 1967, maybe there's some conspiracy story behind that.

Interesting angle there perhaps if the informationfrom rumormill on Yamasaki is of any value.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It is interesting to note that David Rockefeller was the force behind the design and construction of the world trade center.

Rockefeller Brainchild

The World Trade Center was conceived in the early 1960s by ... Chase Manhattan Bank chairman David Rockefeller, founder of the development association, and his brother, New York governor Nelson Rockefeller, pushed hard for the project, insisting it would benefit the entire city.
www.infoplease.com...

It is also interesting to note that Marion Hubbert, predicted peak oil in 1956, just a few years 'BEFORE' the world trade centers were concieved of, designed and built.

"Peak Oil" as a proper noun, or Hubbert's peak applied more generally, refers to a singular event in history: the peak of the entire planet's oil production. After Peak Oil, according to the Hubbert Peak Theory, the rate of oil production on Earth will enter a terminal decline. Based on his theory, in a paper he presented to the American Petroleum Institute in 1956, Hubbert correctly predicted that production of oil from conventional sources would peak in the continental United States around 1965-1970 (actual peak was 1970). Hubbert further predicted a worldwide peak at "about half a century" from publication.

en.wikipedia.org...

David Rockefeller, Sr. is the youngest grandson of the billionaire oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, founder of Standard Oil.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I remember sat watching saying to my dad, "look at all the dust!!!! wheres that come from?" and he didnt reply .... he later said a few days later that it looked remarkably like when "the blew up the old mill in glossop..how it fell into itself." Stuck with me ever since that did. My dad is now a fellow 9/11 Disbeliever, he brings it up at dinner parties, with friends.

Great post by the way. Very interesting. Wasnt there an actual film once about hi-jacked planes going into the world trade centres and blaming it on someone for the pretext of war but the plot was foiled at the last minute ?? Im sure its on one of the alex jones documentarys iv seen.

James

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by James_21

Great post by the way. Very interesting. Wasnt there an actual film once about hi-jacked planes going into the world trade centres and blaming it on someone for the pretext of war but the plot was foiled at the last minute ?? Im sure its on one of the alex jones documentarys iv seen.

James

that's the pilot episode of the (chris carter) x-files spin-off, 'the lone gunmen".

[edit on 15-2-2007 by billybob]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

www.rumormillnews.com...
Further research uncovers that Yamasaki was a favorite architect of the Bin Laden family patrons, i.e. the Saudi royal family.

Coincidence?

In 1963, Yamasaki received the commission for The World Trade Center.

Among the famous buildings he designed are the civilian air terminal in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.

www.emporis.com...

[edit on 20-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I watched Get Smart reruns when I was a child and vaguely remember this episode, although much of the terminology was beyond my years. I do remember an explosion at the end of an episode and such a conversation about where Smart put something. I don't recall the words though, just something about where he put something.

Your memory serves you well enough though Jessicamsa, he said something to the effect, don't worry chief, he had put the explosives in the concrete, at the end of the episode.
Interestingly, I read somewhere in researching this thread that the last bit of the episode was re-edited to exclude the explosion scene in later airings of that episode. If indeed it was re-edited, that's odd that they would cut out the climatic explosion at the end. Edited because of Network objections, or perhaps it was too close to reality for comfort.

I don't know a great deal about concrete, but it would seem entirely plausible to me that concrete could be mixed with something to cause a instability or a critical failure under certain conditions or provocation. Indeed I think that is precisely what happened at Jericho, no real miracle, just simple resonant harmonics and some. It sure would go a long way towards explaining the complete pulverization, indeed atomization of all that enormous amount of concrete, I have yet to see a definitive alternative explination and the energy to do that just isn't in the official equations. With the exception of the lung problems and the haunting imagery of the dust clouds, that concrete has been completely, officially, ignored.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't know a great deal about concrete, but it would seem entirely plausible to me that concrete could be mixed with something to cause a instability or a critical failure under certain conditions or provocation. Indeed I think that is precisely what happened at Jericho, no real miracle, just simple resonant harmonics and some. It sure would go a long way towards explaining the complete pulverization, indeed atomization of all that enormous amount of concrete, I have yet to see a definitive alternative explination and the energy to do that just isn't in the official equations. With the exception of the lung problems and the haunting imagery of the dust clouds, that concrete has been completely, officially, ignored.

Even if the concrete was engineered to fail instead of explode, there would still have been some type of trigger event to intitiate the collapse. You can see that here.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

... all the columns on one side of a Tower could be cut, as well as the two corners and some of the columns on each adjacent side, and the building would still be strong enough to withstand a 100-mile-per-hour wind.

911research.wtc7.net...

How do you get from image A to image B in two seconds?

And why is there fire shooting out of the building in image B, when there was no fire visible in image A?

And how does an implosion start on the roof of the building, when there is no weight above it?

Image A

Image B

home.comcast.net...

Video of the sequence.
www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Listen to a radio interview with architect PAUL LAFFOLEY. He worked for Emory Roth & Sons on the design of the WTC.

Fast forward to about 30 minutes in. About a 1/2 inch along the play line.

www.mikehagan.com...

Engineers from the Bin Ladin engineering group asked this question.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
In my own research I was somewhat surprised to find that in dense urban areas, alot of larger buildings were/are constructed with easy access to support columns and the like to allow for controlled demolitions in the event that the building would need to be removed at some point in the future. However we're talking access though, not actual demolition devices themselves. Creepy stuff there In Nothing We Trust, thanks for posting it.
Given the Bin Laden's ties to the US through Saudi Defense Contracts and the like, it's really creepy stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I forget if I already weighed i on this, but I find it a highly interesting scenario. It combines the grace of demolition with the mystery of the unprovable (and possibly silly), with a pretty seamless operation to "trompe le monde" with a plane-crash TRIGGERED controlled demolition.

We still kow too little - or I do anyway - about how the building was really supported - (financial metaphor? how does the economyreally work? blueprints witheld, docs shredded) Would the agent enabling jet fuel to fell the towers be set in the insulation maybe? Never thought of in in the floors. Similar concept tho. It was designed to withstand a airliner impact - but collapse from its fuel????

Problem: while floors nearest impact would clearly be effected and explode, most floors would not have any natural trigger but impact of the others, meaning pancake collpase in essence, with the time requirements that apparently weren't met.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Creepy stuff there In Nothing We Trust, thanks for posting it.
Given the Bin Laden's ties to the US through Saudi Defense Contracts and the like, it's really creepy stuff.

What's even creepier is when you consider stuff like the egyptian coptic christians begin thier calandar at sunrise on sept 11th of every year.

Take a look at this thread. It is reasonably short as are all threads that get into the real conspiracy and not the flash-bang-sizzle stuff.

Twitchy, I'd be interested in your opinion of it and the videos on it.

Well I'm not the only nut who has put it together (More esoteric masonic symbolism for 9/11)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Listen to a radio interview with architect PAUL LAFFOLEY. He worked for Emory Roth & Sons on the design of the WTC.

Fast forward to about 30 minutes in. About a 1/2 inch along the play line.

www.mikehagan.com...

Engineers from the Bin Ladin engineering group asked this question.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

Is this for real? Its too good, I'm soooo skeptical. Almost smoking gun type. Maybe I missed something...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah is this a really roundabout way of blaming someone named bin Laden? Who was in on this pre-planned demolition thing? What's the source or that quote? Published Pre-9/11 or post? I see no date or even year cited - supposedly said at some point during tthe decade-long WTC construction, about the WTC I presume? Don't know what to make of it...

As for the Coptic thing, the date 9/11 has many significances, indicating it was planned for that date by someone... Atta was Egyptian but not reportedly Christian - who woulda set this date for such symbolism?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The whole coptic thing is dumb, IMO

Different religons use different calendars, they dont' correspond to one another. The 11th day of the 9th month on the coptic calendar woudl be a different day the 11th of the 9th month in teh Gregorian calendar

So why would you follow the calendar of another religon when planning a ritual that involves your own religon? You would use the calendar of your religon

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Twitchy, I'd be interested in your opinion of it and the videos on it.

I'll have a gander at the videos maybe tonight when I get a chance to sit down and watch them. As to Coptic Numerology, sadly, I know enough to be able to say in all certainity that I don't know anything lol, even though it's something I've been studying and researching for the last few years. I do know that alot of the Coptic Christianity is often grouped in with Gnosticism, and the Coptic texts tend to get alot of bad press from the establishment, from calling them outright forgeries to ancient disinformation which, in my mind, invaribly means there is something there worthy of further study.
One thing I did turn up recently that might be of some relevance to the original topic here was rather interesting; that the very last of Aryan Christianity in the world is practiced almost exclusively in Iraq and Iran. If you google it you'll have to sort through a mountain of rubbish and bear in mind that that is Not to be confused as it it often is with the white supremacist hate groups of the same name.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This thread is a great example of what I was talking about earlier... Obviously, I can't proove that explosives were planted in the WTC complex during it's construction, and I can't provide any real physical evidence to support my theory here, but if ATS starts limiting 9-11 related discussion based on lack of evidence or proof to satisfy our more skeptical members, then we may as well all go home.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
AHEM!!! I am old enough to remember watching them the first time.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
AHEM!!! I am old enough to remember watching them the first time.

Do you perhaps remember the original airing of this particular episode? In my research, I read that apparently the original episode when it first aired, ended with an explosion, which was edited out in later airings. I haven't been able to find any further information to confirm or deny this though.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Are you kidding... I had way too much sex, drugs and rock an roll in my youth to remember such stuff... or not enough... I can never remember which.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
LOL, I know the feeling. I was an eighties literal practioner of the PTYP (party till you puke) addage.
I've yet to find anyone who remembers if the original airing had an explosion or not. If it did, I wonder why in the world they would edit that out in subsequent airings unless perhaps the little visit from the CIA during the production of the show had something to do with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join