It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Smart! Epispde 52

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Maybe this is what it references:

From Upshot-Knothole Grable - Wikipedia

Upshot-Knothole Grable was a nuclear weapons test conducted by the United States as part of Operation Upshot-Knothole. Detonation of the associated nuclear weapon occurred shortly after its deployment at 8:30am PDT (1530 UTC) on May 25, 1953, in Area 5 of the Nevada Test Site. The codename Grable was chosen because the letter Grable is phonetic for, G, stands for "gun", since the warhead was a gun-type fission weapon. It was in the form of a shell, or artillery-fired atomic projectile (AFAP), the first of its kind.

Reagan dancing with Grable? Pretty scary if this is the inference...

Thanks for this thread OP. Excellent.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I've not had the time lately to dig into this as much as I would like, it's a pretty interesting thread though and I'm glad somebody is reading it. Great catch with the Upshot/Grable bit, another cooincidence to add to the list for that episode considering that particular device would have likely been the precursor for the SADM, or special atomic demolitions munitions.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I'm watching the episode this morning. It's too interesting to ignore.

From the start:

00:02 Shot of a building framework, (allusion to the "framework" of the episode, or to "the plan"?) two crane "BOOMS" form two paths into a large hole in the center of the framework. (World Trade "CENTER"?) Looks like they could also symbolize the pathways to an incoming attack.

00:04 The "SIGN". (Say no more; nudge nudge, wink wink.)
"Under Construction" - meaning; "the plan"?
"The Odyssey" - Without getting too deep into The Odyssey, as I haven't read it since 9th grade English, there are a few notables:

The Odyssey (Greek: Ὀδύσσεια, Odysseia) is one of two major ancient Greek epic poems attributed to Homer. It is, in part, a sequel to the Iliad.

(From wikipedia link, above)

So; two 'towering' works of literature! Kind of a stretch, but there's more:
The Odyssey is about Odysseus. (Odysseus was in both the Iliad and Odyssey)
Odysseus' most famous creation is the Trojan Horse,
a structure encasing the source of the destruction of the Trojans!

Back to the SIGN: "A Forty One Story Space Center"
Forty one story? Wikipedia WTC

the World Trade Center had a total of seven buildings, but the most notable were the main two towers, which each were 110 stories tall, stood over 1,350 feet (410 m) high

Forty one decameters?
Or; maybe that references the years between the public announcement of the towers being built and the actual event taking place, although that would be forty years... but then maybe that's the source of Max's confusion later (01:09), when he makes it 41st St, forty two stories, instead of the other way around, indicating the date for the event is not yet 'etched in stone'.
"Space Center"? They sure left a lot of "space" between the words "space" and "center".
Who knows? Maybe they did use "space" weapons to light the fuse on the stuff in the concrete. (It seems that way to me, anyway.) Maybe they were just alluding to the great big hole they were going to make.

"By Jericho Construction Co."
Well... DUH!
Well, apart from the obvious "walls come a tumblin' down" reference, Jericho is in the "West Bank of the Palestinian Territories." Maybe that's endgame stuff.

00:05 The Shadow of Agent 99, followed by Agent 99, "pass over" the "sign".
The two planes?
Maybe even Nibiru coming into play.

After that: Max is standing with his face covered (past his eyes) by the magazine (with what looks like the Dallas School Book Depository pictured on the page) as Agent 99 faces the wall and speaks to him. A passerby who looks a LOT like Agent Larabee walks past, going about his business, oblivious to the intrigue.
Perhaps he represents US, as described HERE.

Larabee was without a doubt the dimmest agent ever to work for CONTROL. Loyal and honest, there is virtually nothing that Larabee actually understands.

After that; plot exposition, including "Agent 77 is an impostor." I dunno. Maybe that's double agent, (or building) 7.
Then, Max produces a picture of a phone (holographic images?) and calls "The Chief".
Chief: "I read you loud and clear." (picture Cheney: "The orders still stand".
Then, Reagan dancing with Grable".

01:09 Max's confusion. Max: "I'm at the SW corner of 41st St., observing the construction of a 42 story building."
Chief: "You're on the NE corner, and it's 42nd St., and it's a 41 story building."

HERE is a map of 41st St., Manhatten.

HERE is a map of WTC, Manhatten.

About the only thing he hasn't twisted is "construction", which now would be... destruction.

Playing with the numbers:
41 and 42 = 4+1+4+2 = 11
The two towers?

Then: Max goes silent.
Chief: (on phone) "Max... Max, why have you stopped talking?"
Agent 77 (double 7) signals, then is silenced.

Continued...
edit on 5-12-2010 by Dogdish because: Map links

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Continued from last:

Fade to Intro:
Max drives up in his awesome re Sunbeam Tiger... credits roll, show starts.

03:44 Dialogue:
Agent 99: "Do you mean that Agent 77 didn't fall off that building accidentally, as Frank Lloyd Joshua ("construction" company owner) reported?"
Chief: "No, 99, he was probably pushed."
Max: (incredulous) "Pushed? At that height? What's the matter with those workmen, don't they know that someone could get hurt?"

Now; if I would want to attribute each of these sentiments to ATS vernacular, I would call 99 a "sheeple", Chief a "truther", and Max a "truster".

The dialogue from 3:44 to 5:24 is too much to type, and too apropos to be missed, as each of the above characters fall into their sheeple/truther/truster roles.
Really. See for yourself:

Break time. But first:

My apologies, first, to the OP, then to all who have replied to this thread. It's been quite some time since I have read this entire thread, and I started out this morning to reply to it, and did without the courtesy of a re-read.
If I have made a mess of it so far, it's because I need to go back through it, and maybe gather up a head of steam.
I'll do that now.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Here's an interesting "Bush" article:

Idaho Observer

Found it in another (recent) thread, can't remember who to give credit.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy of the show.

Edit:
Thought I would throw this in for interest...

en.wikipedia.org...
According to the bible (Joshua 5:13-6:27) it was the first battle of the Israelites during their conquest of Canaan....
Safely escaping the city the two returned to Joshua and reported that the "whole land was melting with fear".

Note also that Fit is also an old past tense for fought, in other words the title of this episode is possibly more aptly "Smart Fought The Battle Of Jericho".

[edit on 29-8-2006 by twitchy]

[edit on 29-8-2006 by twitchy]

reason it's 'fit' not 'fought'; there is an old hymn called 'Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho' which was very popular in the African-American churches in the U.S., there sometimes called 'Josha FIT the Battle of Jericho'

gbgm-umc.org...

personally, I can't believe explosives would/could lay dormant for so long without accidental detonation, or losing potency, but I'm no expert.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
personally, I can't believe explosives would/could lay dormant for so long without accidental detonation, or losing potency, but I'm no expert.

That issue was cleared up on page 4 of this thread, in the link given by In nothing we trust, but you have to read through a lot to get to the bottom of the page.

Here it is again:
Semtex

From the link:

“Think of a car tire,” Pulicar says. “Put it in a field for twenty years. What do you think happens to it?” Maybe it’s a bit brittle, maybe a bit weather-worn, but it’s still a tire. And stored correctly, not in a field exposed to the elements, it will still hold air two decades down the line. A car tire is made from rubber, polymers, curatives, anti-degradents and carbon black. Semtex is made from variations of those same things, only with explosive instead of carbon.

When asked how many years he thought Semtex would remain effective, Pulicar replied, “Sixty, 70, 80...150, maybe 200 years, maybe more. No one knows.”

Ivo Varga, Explosia’s senior technologist, agrees.

So, those hundreds of tons in Qaddafi’s warehouse? The stacks of red bricks in IRA basements? Chunks of death stored in the outposts of South American guerillas? Their efficacy will not change in the forseeable future, even as the political clashes surrounding them do. Semtex will not automatically degrade. It will not become inert. It has no measured lifespan, no expiration date.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Dogdish, great work!
When I first started this thread it was my hope that ATS would really dig into this, it's awesome to see that come to fruition. I would have completely missed the Odessy reference without your further analysis.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I wish we could bring it back, I've starred a lot of the posts here before, and some more this trip through it, and flagged it, of course.
It is a very interesting thread, and informative. There are so many links that it's almost a college course on the subject!
Oh well. At least we had fun!

BTW, I do remember watching it's first airing, but I don't remember which ending it had...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Dogdish

Check out the magazine at 0.12 seconds

That building in the picture that max is pointing too, it kinda looks like the pentagon. Notice the smoke trail at ground level.

Agent 77 = Flight 77

-----------------------------

At the 1:00 mark the magazine itself is discussed with the reference to Ronald Reagan and Betty Grable dancing on the front cover of the magazine. However we never get to see the magazine cover.

Were you aware that Ronald Reagan made propaganda films for the Pentagon during WWII?

Who knew?

Ronald Reagan ... was assigned to AAF Public Relations and subsequently to the 1st Motion Picture Unit (officially, the "18th AAF Base Unit") in Culver City, California. On January 14, 1943 he was promoted to First Lieutenant and was sent to the Provisional Task Force Show Unit of This Is The Army at Burbank, California. He returned to the 1st Motion Picture Unit after completing this duty and was promoted to Captain on July 22, 1943.

In January 1944, Captain Reagan was ordered to temporary duty in New York City to participate in the opening of the sixth War Loan Drive. He was re-assigned to the 18th AAF Base Unit on November 14, 1944, where he remained until the end of World War II.

en.wikipedia.org...

The First Motion Picture Unit (FMPU) was the first unit of the United States Military to be made up entirely of motion picture personnel. It was also the title of a 1943 documentary about the unit.

en.wikipedia.org...

Video about the FMPU

www.criticalpast.com...

Ronald Reagan Modern Screen Magazine Cover [United States] (October 1944)

Only Betty Grable isn't dancing with Ronald Reagan on the cover.

However Betty Grable was on several different covers of Modern Screen Magazine

It almost looks like Max is holding two different magazines together to look like one magazine.

Ever read the Art of War by SunTzu?

It starts with

I. LAYING PLANS

1. Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State.

www.chinapage.com...

The translation from my own personal copy reads slightly different.

STRATEGIC ASSESSMENTS

Military action is important to the nation - it is the ground of death and life, the path of survival and destruction, so it is imperative to examine it.

Historical notes about the Pentagon

Designed by the American architect George Bergstrom (1876–1955), and built by Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, general contractor John McShain, the building was dedicated on January 15, 1943, after ground was broken for construction on September 11, 1941.

On September 11, 2001, exactly 60 years after the building's groundbreaking, hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 was crashed into the western side of the Pentagon, killing 189 people, including five hijackers, 59 others aboard the plane, and 125 working in the building.

en.wikipedia.org...

---------------------------------------------------------

Other historical facts about the date September 11

Calendar of the coptic egyptian martyrs begins on Sept 11 at sunrise
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Picture of Mohamed Atta in Portland, Maine airport.

Sun and Moon Data for One Day

The following information is provided for Portland, Cumberland County, Maine (longitude W70.3, latitude N43.7):

Tuesday
11 September 2001 Eastern Daylight Time

SUN
Begin civil twilight 5:47 a.m.
Sunrise 6:16 a.m.
Sun transit 12:38 p.m.
Sunset 6:58 p.m.
End civil twilight 7:27 p.m.

MOON
Moonrise 11:17 p.m. on preceding day
Moon transit 7:07 a.m.
Moonset 3:01 p.m.
Moonrise 12:09 a.m. on following day

Phase of the Moon on 11 September: waning crescent with 41% of the Moon's visible disk illuminated.

Last quarter Moon on 10 September 2001 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

aa.usno.navy.mil...

edit on 9-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Other historical facts about the date September 11

Calendar of the coptic egyptian martyrs begins on Sept 11 at sunrise
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also wanted to add this information to my previous post.

Coptic egyptian calendar has a possible connection to Oriental Orthodox Christianity. Oriental Orthodoxy appears to be different than Eastern Orthodoxy.

Oriental Orthodoxy refers to the faith of those Eastern Christian Churches that recognize only three ecumenical councils — the First Council of Nicaea, the First Council of Constantinople and the First Council of Ephesus. They rejected the dogmatic definitions of the Council of Chalcedon (451). Hence, these Oriental Orthodox Churches are also called Old Oriental Churches or Non-Chalcedonian Churches. These churches are generally not in communion with Eastern Orthodox Churches with whom they are in dialogue for a return to unity.

en.wikipedia.org...

Interestingly enough the Armenian Apostolic Church is also part of Oriental_Orthodoxy and the Armenian Apostolic Church also shares one quarter of the old city of Jerusalem. The other 3 quarters are occupied by Christians, Muslems and Jews.

The Orthodox Church claims to trace its development back through the Byzantine or Roman empire, to the earliest church established by St. Paul and the Apostles. It practices what it understands to be the original ancient traditions, believing in growth without change. In non-doctrinal matters the church had occasionally shared from local Greek, Slavic and Middle Eastern traditions, among others, in turn shaping the cultural development of these nations.

The goal of Orthodox Christians from baptism, is to continually draw near to God throughout life. This process is called theosis or deification and is a spiritual pilgrimage in which each person strives to become more holy and more "Christ Like" within Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org...

Theosis?

What's that?

Gnosticism?

Theosis (written also: theōsis) is a Greek word (θέωσις) – the distinct Greek words theiosis (θείωσις) and theopoiesis (θεοποίησις) are also used – that means divinization, deification, or making divine. This transformation of a believer who is putting into practice (called praxis) the spiritual teachings of Jesus Christ and his gospel is a feature of Christian theology, particularly in the Greek Orthodox and the Catholic theology.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seen this ladder anywhere else?

It's called the ladder of Divine Ascent and appears to be a part of the Oriental Orthodoxy.

The Ladder of Paradise icon (St. Catherine's Monastery, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt) showing monks ascending (and falling from) the ladder to Jesus.

The Ladder of Divine Ascent, or Ladder of Paradise (Κλίμαξ; Scala or Climax Paradisi), is an important ascetical treatise for monasticism in Eastern Christianity written by John Climacus in ca. AD 600 at the request of John, Abbot of Raithu, a monastery situated on the shores of the Red Sea.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now where else might we find that ladder?

Oh yeah here it is.

edit on 9-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You know, I looked at that, and looked at it, and I thought the same thing. (Pentagon)
I also thought that was the reason it was shown onscreen for so long; note how Max holds the picture perfectly facing the camera, right on through 0:29 of the video.
I wanted to find a good pic of the Pentagon to match it to, but when I didn't find it right away (I should have searched ATS) I was afraid it wouldn't stand up to scrutiny, so I kept the thought; but tamed it down a bit. My BAD. My scattered brain!
I'm glad you see it, too.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The weird thing is...

They appear to be heading in different directions.

Of course, the second one could be the view from the other side, after attaining their goal.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

The weird thing is...

They appear to be heading in different directions.

Of course, the second one could be the view from the other side, after attaining their goal.

The direction of the ladder seems to differ in many instances.

One side is the sun on the other the moon. In the center the stars.

The ladder was used by the ancient egyptian gods to ascend to heaven.

The Sky Goddess Nut arched protectively over the Earth and all of its inhabitants.

A sacred symbol of Nut was the ladder, used by Osiris to enter her heavenly skies. This ladder-symbol was called maqet and was placed in tombs to protect the deceased, and to invoke the aid of the deity of the dead. Nut is considered an enigma in the world of mythology because she is direct contrast to most other mythologies, which usually evolve into a sky father associated with an earth mother or Mother Nature.

en.wikipedia.org...

In some depictions you will also see the arch.

The crescent moon and star is an internationally-recognized symbol of the faith of Islam. The symbol is featured on the flags of several Muslim countries, and is even part of the official emblem for the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.

The Christians have the cross, the Jews have the star of David, and the Muslims have the crescent moon, right?

What is the history behind the crescent moon symbol? What does it symbolize or mean? How and when did it become associated with the faith of Islam? Is it a valid symbol for the faith?

The crescent moon and star symbol actually pre-dates Islam by several thousand years. Information on the origins of the symbol are difficult to ascertain, but most sources agree that these ancient celestial symbols were in use by the peoples of Central Asia and Siberia in their worship of sun, moon, and sky gods. There are also reports that the crescent moon and star were used to represent the Carthaginian goddess Tanit or the Greek goddess Diana.

The city of Byzantium (later known as Constantinople and Istanbul) adopted the crescent moon as its symbol. According to some reports, they chose it in honor of the goddess Diana. Others indicate that it dates back to a battle in which the Romans defeated the Goths on the first day of a lunar month. In any event, the crescent moon was featured on the city's flag even before the birth of Christ.

The early Muslim community did not really have a symbol. During the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Islamic armies and caravans flew simple solid-colored flags (generally black, green, or white) for identification purposes. In later generations, the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white, or green flag with no markings, writing, or symbolism on it.

It wasn't until the Ottoman Empire that the crescent moon and star became affiliated with the Muslim world. When the Turks conquered Constantinople (Istanbul) in 1453, they adopted the city's existing flag and symbol. Legend holds that the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman, had a dream in which the crescent moon stretched from one end of the earth to the other. Taking this as a good omen, he chose to keep the crescent and make it the symbol of his dynasty. There is speculation that the five points on the star represent the five pillars of Islam, but this is pure conjecture. The five points were not standard on the Ottoman flags, and as you will see on the following page, it is still not standard on flags used in the Muslim world today.

For hundreds of years, the Ottoman Empire ruled over the Muslim world. After centuries of battle with Christian Europe, it is understandable how the symbols of this empire became linked in people's minds with the faith of Islam as a whole.

Based on this history, many Muslims reject using the crescent moon as a symbol of Islam. The faith of Islam has historically had no symbol, and many refuse to accept what is essentially an ancient pagan icon. It is certainly not in uniform use among Muslims.

islam.about.com...

Clearly the knights templars stole some of this information during the crusades and brought it back to europe. They may have interpreted it differently, changed it's interpretation, forgotten it's meaning, etc while the original interpretation remained unchanged throughout time buried in the Egyptian and Afghanistan mountains.

It is impossible to understand all of the different interpretations or deviations that may exist.

This is actually the topic for an entirely different thread.

Back on course the building in the magazine, that Max is pointing to, could also be the Whitehouse or the Capital building.

Maybe Max is insinuating that Reagan will be president one day.

Maybe two buildings designed to withstand jet aircraft impacts got hit while three buildings fell down. Who the hell knows.

Maybe Mohammed Atta was superman and was able to penetrate the defenses of the worlds leading superpower all by himself. Or maybe he was just a pawn. Maybe time travelers or Aliens did it.

Either way after 9/11, I do believe that many people, within the US, were definatly nervously looking over thier shoulders for the boogy man. It also explains why there was a great deal of fear and reluctance on the part of many to investigate 9/11.

They are afraid of what they might find.

The real answers could bring the entire country to it's knees.

We may never know the entire truth of the matter.

It's kinda like the JFK thing.

Egyptian deities used a ladder to clamber into heaven which this little ritual clearly mimics.

Picture of JFK being loaded onto Air Force One

edit on 12-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Any links?

Hundreds of key roads and bridges across Switzerland hold stores of explosives for use in the event of invasion.

www.swissinfo.org...

In the USA few buildings or roads are considered strategic enough to plant explosives in advance, unlike Switzerland it isn't a small mountain state surrounded by potentially aggressive neighbors eyeing its banking assets. Therefore buildings in New York City had to have been selectively "mined" or booby-trapped when the need arose. Given that the Twin Towers were both evacuated and extensively visited only weeks before the attacks we can ponder whether such action was taken.

IN ORDER TO GAIN CONTROL USE CHAOS...

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is one of the greatest threads ATS ever produced.

The only thing 9/11 researchers need to do is confirm that some buildings do get built with explosives in them.

Listen to a radio interview with architect PAUL LAFFOLEY. He worked for Emory Roth & Sons on the design of the WTC.

Fast forward to about 30 minutes in. About a 1/2 inch along the play line.

www.mikehagan.com...

Engineers from the Bin Ladin engineering group asked this question.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Before you implicate me as an Agent of Control being behind this event just because I joined ATS on 9/11 exactly seven years after the attacks, let me give you some more information about what could be embedded in that early episode. Jericho Construction Company is accused of blowing up the buildings, a company headed by Chaos member Joshua. Historically, Jericho housed the palace of the Governor of Galilee, later elected King of the Jews by the Roman Senate, Herod whom the Gospel of Matthew blamed for The Massacre of the Innocent by ordering the murder of all young male children in Bethlehem.

"Jericho... is a city located near the Jordan River in the West Bank of the Palestinian territories... It is known in Judeo-Christian tradition as the place of the Israelites' return from bondage in Egypt, led by Joshua, the successor to Moses... Octavian assumed control of the Roman Empire and granted Herod free rein over Jericho... In 2001, during the Second Intifada, Jericho was retaken by Israel."

Jericho Wikipedia Entry

Jericho in the Get Smart episode might refer to the West Bank city of Jericho, and Joshua to the earliest known Israeli spy? Another TV series inspired by 9/11 is actually called Jericho:

"Jericho is an American action/drama series that centers on the residents of the fictional town of Jericho, Kansas, in the aftermath of nuclear attacks on 23 major cities in the contiguous United States... Another significant developmental influence were the four impacts of the September 11 attacks and Hurricane Katrina, and the sense of "[being] a spectator to a disaster, while not quite being part of it... Each episode's opening title sequence is accompanied by an audio message in Morse code. The messages vary from generic references to cryptic clues, and are always related to the current episode in some way. The messages were broadcast at 15 words per minute at a frequency of 1000 Hz..."

Jericho TV Series Wikipedia Entry

"Tom Tooman is an alternate reality game that CBS ran in conjunction with Jericho beginning in August 2007. The game began with a cryptic letter posted on a web site, supposedly from a Tom Tooman of Lame Deer, Montana. This letter was accompanied by a series of bar codes, some with decimal numbers and others with Mayan numbers. These numbers were used to create an IP address for a second website. More clues were released, as well as a blog on the CBS web site connecting the game with Jericho. The game abruptly ended with the cancellation of the series, with no closure offered."

Tom Tooman Game Synopsis

"According to episode "A.K.A.", the attacks destroyed twenty-three major American cities. The bombs used in the attacks were brought in by the U.S. government... Those warheads were converted into twenty-five 20-kiloton devices, which were disseminated to extremist cells active within the United States. It was a cross-section of "domestic militia, anarchists, and religious fanatics"..."

"New York City was originally reported as attacked... but was later reported as spared by Gray Anderson. Gray reports the capture of three men in a rental truck who were in possession of a 20-kiloton nuclear device in a steel drum, moments before the device could be detonated. (The New York arrests are credited to heightened security following the September 11, 2001 attacks. It should also be noted that according to the episode "A.K.A.", Robert Hawkins warned his superiors of the attack and gave them plate numbers of the white vans used in the attacks. This is most likely what prevented the detonation of the New York bomb.) New York was also not marked on the Black Jack map. A radio report from Episode 18 confirms New York was spared."

Jericho TV Series New Bern, Kansas Wikipedia Entry

We can wonder what was inside the White rental van in which the Israeli dancing filmmakers were arrested in on 9/11. Note that this TV series is bizarre, its authors claiming inspiration from 9/11 and using "Jericho" as a backdrop for their story. They also used secret codes to convey hidden info: was it really only a "TV game"? Odd for a series with so serious a nuclear holocaust theme.

"Joshua, is a minor figure in the Torah, being one of the spies for Israel and.. Moses's assistant."

Joshua Wikipedia Entry

We learn from the Torah that Joshua was an Israeli spy in the days of Moses, which does not sound so good, as Joshua in the Get Smart episode was a spy for Chaos seeking to destabilize Control. In that episode, with the complicity of Nazi supporter von Krupps (= lineage of Prescott Bush / Nazi continuum?) the archetype of Israeli spies, Joshua, is accused of planting explosives in NYC buildings.

GS

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

monstermaschine.files.wordpress.com...

As a graduate student in aeronautical and astronautical engineering at the Ohio State University back in the 1970s, we studied nuclear pulse propulsion.

Basically, this was a SHAPED NUCLEAR CHARGE, that produced a jet of plasma thrown in a preferred direction. In this case, toward a pusher plate. So, you shoot a small nuclear device from a mortar, through an opening in a large steel plate, and detonate the device behind a vehicle, which then flies off in the opposite direction. You do this several times per second and after a 1000 blasts, you are on course to wherever you want to go, at a very high rate of speed. The 'pulse units' themselves, were very small, small enough to fit into a cannon shell, rugged enough to be fired from a cannon.

www.youtube.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

Orion was a real defence project in the 1950s and was cancelled in the 1960s with the signing of the nuclear non proliferation treaty. An article was written by Freeman Dyson in 1963, lamenting the end of the project;

www.sciencemag.org...

The point of all this, is that a small device, properly designed, could emit most of its energy in a directed beam, disintegrating everything in its path. While a nuclear 'pulse unit' was designed to push a plate designed to be pushed, another type of nuclear 'demolition unit' could be designed to create a DIRECTED shock wave, that in combination with intense gamma radiation, would cause anything in its path to be disintegrated into dust.

How does one get the original demolition plans that were approved by the building commission during the construction of the World Trade Center?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamMook
Don't know about the demolition plans, a google search turned up an ungodly wall of unrelated 9-11 material... I do know that large urban areas, even then, often require leaving 'easy access' to core columns for future demolition. The actual blueprints were kept under wraps for years after the attack, odd considering most building plans are public domain.

Source
Tower Blueprints

Surviving Evidence of the World Trade Center Attack

The blueprints to the Twin Towers and Building 7 remained off-limits to the public for more than five years after the attack, despite the fact that the buildings were built with public money and that the engineering drawings of public buildings are supposed to be public information. 1 Incredibly, the team of engineers from the ASCE that conducted the only investigation of the building "collapses" before Ground Zero had been cleaned up lacked access to the buildings' blueprints -- at least until they signed waivers that they would not use the evidence in a lawsuit against the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. 2

LINK

Whistleblower Releases Blueprints

In March of 2007, an extensive set of detailed architectural drawings of the World Trade Center became public through the actions of a whistleblower.

Just out of curiosity, are you the same William Mook responsible for 'The Economic Impact of Off-World Mining'? If so, Kudos! I've read some of your work.

Given your credentials, what do you make of the elevated Tritium levels detected in the WTC debris at Fresh Kills landfill, 700 times what was anticipated, even after months of decontamination i.e. being sprayed down with water and exposed to heavy rainfall? Proponents of the official story seemed to have settled on exit signs, which is ridiculous considering those specific signs were removed in the 1980's.

Another aspect you might be able to shed some light on is the odd loss of radio communication on site immediately preceding both the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2, would a push plate type detonation of a SADM change the radius or shape of the resulting EMP sufficiently to cause interference on the surrounding ground level but not an electrical overload?

Been trying to find a free copy of the episode, but so far youtube is the only one I've found and it's apparently $1.99 to watch it lol
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-12-2015 by twitchy because: My cat typed most of it, she doesn't spell check anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join