It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Smart! Epispde 52

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I suspect that many of us, including myself, won't be old enough to remember the television show "Get Smart!" starring Don Adams as Maxwell Smart or Agent 86. It was a James Bond spoof of sorts, a clever blend of action and comedy and quite successful for it's time. I've seen re-runs of the show through the years, and quite enjoyed it. The name of the show is fairly ironic however as the Good Guys were called Control, the bad guys were Kaos... that in itself is pretty profound given the espionage premise of the show.
On Febuary 18, 1967, NBC aired episode 52 entitled "Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho". Frank Lloyd Joshua operated a KAOS front posing as a construction company called the Joshua Construction Company which seemed to have a history of their High Rise buildings exploding. Max Smart infiltrates the construction company and discovers that KAOS is using explosives in the actual construction of the buildings themselves.
Construction of the World Trade Center began in 1966. This episode aired just 197 days after the WTC ground breaking.
Around the time this episode aired, the producers of the show (Leonard B. Stern, Jess Oppenheimer, Jay Sandrich, Burt Nodella, Arnie Rosen, James Komak)
have said they were directly contacted by the CIA who were very interested in where they were getting their ideas from.

post id: 2450663

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by twitchy

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
-David Rockefeller

It is interesting to note that David Rockefeller was the force behind the design and construction of the world trade center.

Rockefeller Brainchild

The World Trade Center was conceived in the early 1960s by the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Development Association to revitalize the seedy radio row dominated by electronic stores. Chase Manhattan Bank chairman David Rockefeller, founder of the development association, and his brother, New York governor Nelson Rockefeller, pushed hard for the project, insisting it would benefit the entire city.
www.infoplease.com...

Here's another interesting tid bit about the show in general...

Source
Just for fun, here's one passage from Spy Television regarding Get Smart and the CIA:
" . . later revelations about the show’s connections to the real espionage community were as humorous as the intentional comedy. In August 1966, the U.S. Army Counter-Intelligence Corps invited Get Smart cast members to entertain at its 19th Annual Convention Banquet. According to Donna McCrohan, network publicists asked that photos be cleared for public release, and real spies posed with Adams and Feldon for gag shots (89-91). But the earlier clearance was revoked, and the photos could never be used. Agents demanded the negatives of the film and a letter stating the negatives had been given over. The letter was written with a carbon, but the carbon had been reversed. One operative confiscated the carbon paper and burned it in an ashtray. Equally unusual was a revelation by a former CIA operative that his agency was concerned that Get Smart’s writers occasionally came too close to reality, especially the Cone of Silence which they in fact had created. The agency considered sending the producers a list of areas to avoid, but elected not to as they feared such a list would result in a parody of their effort."2
Very likely. After all, a prime directive of Buck Henry, Mel Brooks, and the other creators of Get Smart was to satirize a profession they felt was idiotic. Some true-life encounters could have indeed easily been inspirations for Get Smart scripts. For example, both governmental and industry representatives came to film sets when they were either hopeful that some gadgets might be useful in the field or when they feared, as with Get Smart, Hollywood might have stumbled onto gizmos actually in use.

Creepy enough, now check this out...

www.rumormillnews.com...
...as part of their plot, Kaos was constructing government office buildings in Washington, D.C., and waiting until the office buildings were fully occupied to detonate the explosives with all the workers inside. They were purposely underbidding all the other contractors because Kaos was subsidizing the company so that they could get the government contracts, even at a loss. A German Baron who owned an explosives company that supplied the Germans in WWI and WWIII was supplying the explosives. Joshua told Smart that all Kaos had to do was shoot a bullet at the bricks to initiate a chain reaction detonation of the explosives to bring down the whole building (a miniature version of 9/11). At the end of the episode, the Chief and Max are at the site and the Chief asks, "Where did you put the nitroglycerin?" Smart replies, "Oh, don't worry, Chief, I put it in a safe place. I put it in the cement." The workers were just mixing the cement then. I could swear that the first time I saw the episode, the show then closed with a big explosion. But the second time I saw it several months later, the show ended less dramatically, with Smart and the Chief realizing that the building would still blow up when occupied.

In the concrete... The concrete that mysteriously pulverizes itself during the collapse and has been the subject of so much debate...

www.rumormillnews.com...
It is very difficult to get much information about those involved with the creation of the "Get Smart" TV series. It turns out it was produced by a company called Talent Associates, which was formed in 1948 by David Susskind. Previous to this, he was a talent scout for MCA. According to Dr. John Coleman (1996) MCA has always been an arm of British intelligence, MI6, and the Committee of 300.

Episode 52 was written by Arne Sultan, interestingly, all his episodes showed the puzzle pieces for the commercial breaks. Despite being a major player in the entertainment business, his personal life is pretty obscured.

I don't know how accurate this statement is but jeezus...

www.rumormillnews.com...
Further research uncovers that Yamasaki was a favorite architect of the Bin Laden family patrons, i.e. the Saudi royal family.

On this link, about halfway down the page, this guy has done some calculations that make alot of sense to me...

www.rumormillnews.com...
SOME GENERAL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
Now I will list some questions that have gone unanswered in my mind from the beginning. You undoubtedly have some of your own, but these are some I had that only the explosive concrete theory can answer thus far. I will attempt to explain them later in the paper.

Why did the second building that was hit end up being the first one to fall?

Why so little debris? As already proven, it should have been a lot higher than "a few stories."

Why no chunks of concrete found? Eyewitnesses and photos document that no significant-sized pieces of concrete were remaining.

Why so much dust? A normal building collapse, even with controlled explosives, does not generate such tremendous quantities of dust. Experienced witnesses said there was "incredible" amounts of dust (see description below).

Why were remains of survivors so vaporized? This should not have happened if the building simply collapsed from a fire.

What is the cause of the "WTC cough?" Doctors still have no clue as to what caused it. Dr. Prezant says, "It's a persistent cough,...a sore throat, and interestingly enough,...an accompanying GI irritation." (Zucker, 2001)

EXPLOSIVES MIXED IN CONCRETE ANSWERS ALL OF THE ABOVE

I know it sounds crazy, but then again does it sound so crazy? What sounds crazy to me is THAT MUCH concrete turning itself into micron sized dust because of fire. Ah well, regardless, episode 52 was one hell of cooincidence if nothing else given the premise of the show.

Edit:
Thought I would throw this in for interest...

en.wikipedia.org...
According to the bible (Joshua 5:13-6:27) it was the first battle of the Israelites during their conquest of Canaan....
Safely escaping the city the two returned to Joshua and reported that the "whole land was melting with fear".

Note also that Fit is also an old past tense for fought, in other words the title of this episode is possibly more aptly "Smart Fought The Battle Of Jericho".

[edit on 29-8-2006 by twitchy]

[edit on 29-8-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

the Good Guys were called Order, the bad guys were Kaos...

Just a small correction, the Good Guys were called Control not Order.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

the Good Guys were called Order, the bad guys were Kaos...

Just a small correction, the Good Guys were called Control not Order.

Yup right you are, thanks for that correction, I'll edit the post.

"Missed it by that much!"

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Interesting observation, especially since I loved 'Get Smart' television show ( re-runs of course ).

My question however is this

Why after all the years it would have been in place, would they decide to blow it on Sept. 11, in conjunction with the Terrorist attacks.

How would they possibly know at that time, that an event would transpire allowing them to use such a plan.

Also, on the side of this being a possibility... how many more buildings would have this unique option???

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Good question, I look at it like this, if you have ever played the card game Spades for example, if you have a trump card in your hand, you can play it at any time really but you don't have to play it until it behooves you to do so. I'd say the extraordinary convienence of the terror related exercises that day presented the best time to play that trump card. I'm not saying it was done in a day of course, but if you had that card for forty years that's plenty of time to pick the moment or build the suit in your favor.
As to what other buildings might have similar features, god only knows. One of the links I posted, I think it was this one, www.rumormillnews.com... goes into some detail on that speculation.
I'm fairly certain though that major urban areas generally require access to core columns and such specifically for the placement of demolition charges in the event that the building should need to be demolished in the future, which isn't quite the same concept, but it's a creepy thought nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I found this interesting as well though I couldn't source the quote...

Source
Before the dust had settled on September 11, the mayor of New York City, Rudolph Giuliani, and Kenneth Holden of the city s Dept. of Design and Construction (DDC), contracted 4 major construction management companies to begin the removal of the debris from the World Trade Center.
Three of the four major companies involved in the clean-up are foreign owned: AMEC, Bovis Lend Lease, both headquartered in London; and Turner, a subsidiary of Germany's Hochtief.
Only Tully Construction of Flushing, New York, is a truly American-owned company. Peter Tully, president of the company, was, notably, the only person willing to speak openly with AFP about his work at the WTC site....
Think of the thousands of file cabinets, computers, and telephones in those towers -I never saw one everything was pulverized, Tully said, Everything that was above grade above the 6th and 7th floor disintegrated it was like an explosion.

Tully Construction specializes in concrete. AFP asked Tully if he had ever seen concrete pulverize as it did at the WTC. No never, he said.

Tully Construction has seen ALOT of concrete.
AMEC is another Company involved with both WTC and the Pentagon, they just renovated the section of the Pentagon that was hit before being contracted to WTC clean up...

Source
The London-based firm AMEC, ranked by Engineering News Record magazine as the world's largest firm , oversaw the actual management of the debris removal at both the Pentagon and the WTC.

AMEC was the only construction company working at both disaster sites, the company's website says, AMEC is managing Hudson River barging operations to transport the rubble from the entire WTC site to a landfill on Staten Island and to steel recycling operations in New Jersey.

AMEC had just finished the renovation at the Pentagon when it was called to manage the removal of debris there and at the World Trade Center....

AMEC had just completed a project to strengthen and renovate a section of the Pentagon, Wedge 1, when the building was attacked. The damaged area is between Wedges 1 and 2.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Interesting observation, especially since I loved 'Get Smart' television show ( re-runs of course ).

My question however is this

Why after all the years it would have been in place, would they decide to blow it on Sept. 11, in conjunction with the Terrorist attacks.

How would they possibly know at that time, that an event would transpire allowing them to use such a plan.

Also, on the side of this being a possibility... how many more buildings would have this unique option???

The future is planned many years ahead that's why.

Let me ask you a question: why would masonic writings by Albert Pike predict world wars I and II accurately in 1875 or whereabouts?

Why would he predict WWIII to between the Western Judeao-Christian ideal vs Islam??

Why or how?

Did he see the future and report it? Did he have a time machine? or was this a master plan laid down and step by step carried out to match dates and times to please satan or the dark side that loves numerology that favours them...?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think I remember seeing this episode as a rerun.

The writers of this show came up with so many things Kaos did to attack in the many episodes, I really don't think this is anything but a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
DJ you may be right and this be a long shot cooincidence at best, but something about that concrete just doesn't seem right and I'm not the only one who has noticed...

Tully Construction specializes in concrete. AFP asked Tully if he had ever seen concrete pulverize as it did at the WTC. No never, he said.

The micronic pulverization of that concrete is one of the big if's in alot of the equations I have seen dealing with the related energies of the WTC collapses. It would take an enormous amount of energy to pulverize that much concrete like that, an amount of energy that just isn't there in the weight or momentum of the collapsing rubble. It's probably one the most overlooked, yet significant pieces of evidence in support of Controlled Demolition IMO.
And while yes it may be just cooincidence, I find it highly unlikely the 1960's era CIA walks onto the set of a television show to investigate cooincidences.

Let's entertain this theory, if for naught else but to rule it out...
Observation- The Unprecedented Collapses of the Twin Towers produced abnormally fine concrete debris. No plausible explination for this dust has been put forth so far, and the energy required to pulverize that much concrete into micronic particulate is not present or accounted for in current collapse models.
Hypothesis- The Concrete supplied for the construction of the Twin Towers of the WTC complex was an anomolous mixture designed to somehow potentiate a controlled demolition.
Now what?

Edit:
A few Pictures...

pubs.usgs.gov...
(.gov site)

[edit on 13-9-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Hypothesis- The Concrete supplied for the construction of the Twin Towers of the WTC complex was an anomolous mixture designed to somehow potentiate a controlled demolition.
Now what?

The concrete had explosives mixed in with it at formulation?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I know it sounds crazy but then again, it's not as crazy as some other theories being put forth. I linked to this site earlier in the thread... It's a must read to really get a good start on this theory...
www.rumormillnews.com...
I'm not sure I understand the chemistry involved regarding the conversion of CaCO3 to CaO, but it goes into alot of detail about half way down the page, but he made alot of sense to me in saying "The production of calcium oxide from calcium carbonate would cause a drastic reduction in volume of material due to the release of carbon dioxide gas."

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wonder if Kaos (Liberalism) and Control (Conservatisim) are actually working together towards a common goal.

...because "truth is stranger than fiction," when you want to introduce the truth to the public, sometimes you have to do so by mixing truth and fiction.

It is also an axiom of criminal psychology that, upon completing his crime, a criminal will be so proud of his "accomplishment" that he must brag about his feat. He will either leave clues and/or purposely tell people, because he perceives his evil behavior as being intelligent and can't keep his mouth shut.

For starters, the show was a fight between the good guys, "CONTROL," and the bad guys, "KAOS." This was a perfect portrayal of the Hegelian dialectic, the creation of a problem, i.e. Kaos, to provide the opportunity for a solution, Control. The "solution" of course is continual, creeping enslavement of the populace as our liberties are eroded.

www.rumormillnews.com...

... Smart infiltrates a construction site and picks up a brick, only to discover it is hollow. He then realizes that they were hiding the nitroglycerine in the hollow bricks.

... the Chief asks, "Where did you put the nitroglycerin?" Smart replies, "Oh, don't worry, Chief, I put it in a safe place. I put it in the cement." The workers were just mixing the cement then.

A German Baron who owned an explosives company that supplied the Germans in WWI and WWIII was supplying the explosives.

www.rumormillnews.com...

I think the author of the quoted article ment to say WWII not WWIII. Of course, there is research to prove that the Bush family supplied Germany in WWII with weapons.

It is very difficult to get much information about those involved with the creation of the "Get Smart" TV series. It turns out it was produced by a company called Talent Associates, which was formed in 1948 by David Susskind. Previous to this, he was a talent scout for MCA. According to Dr. John Coleman (1996) MCA has always been an arm of British intelligence, MI6, and the Committee of 300.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Their long-term goal (stress on "long-term") has been to destroy America...

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

"Aha! The old build the explosives into the concrete trick, hey? ...gets me every time."

This theory has been around for a while. First time I learnt of it was from this website (ATS member Christophera's website, btw), although he also suggests a concrete core which has been pretty much debunked.

I've read of a documentary on the construction of the towers apparently showing that special construction personnel were brought in to pour a rust-proofing substance onto the rebar of the floors before the concrete was poured. Allegedly these crews also did the butt-welding on core to truss connections because the special coating incorporated a "fire hazard". The doco alluded to has never surfaced, and the theory has pretty much fallen out of general consideration. It would however seem to be the only explanation which ties all the pieces together for the pulverisation of the concrete. Even when buildings are CD'd professionally with cutter charges, the concrete doesn't turn to flour like it did in those towers.

[edit on 2006-9-17 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"It is also an axiom of criminal psychology that, upon completing his crime, a criminal will be so proud of his "accomplishment" that he must brag about his feat. He will either leave clues and/or purposely tell people, because he perceives his evil behavior as being intelligent and can't keep his mouth shut. "

Criminal psychologists call it their signature or calling card, because they are desperate for recognization of their superior intellect to pull off the crime. It's an emotional gratification. The signatures these criminal elements leave behind in their crimes are in numerology.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tazadar
The signatures these criminal elements leave behind in their crimes are in numerology.

Numerology is the art of converting virtually anything in life to a pure number, then using that number in an attempt to divine some meaningful insight about reality.

The practice of numerology is an outgrowth of an ancient -- and more respectable -- practice known as gematria.

www....-------------------------/library/occult/numerology/

Occult - beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.

Gematria - a cabbalistic system of interpretation of the Scriptures by substituting for a particular word another word whose letters give the same numerical sum.

dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A fascinating thread. Twitchy, thanks for the research: you rule

It cartainly provides an explanation for the pulverised concrete.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Go twitchy!

Excellent stuff. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
this is a wicked thread.
i don't believe it's impossible to have embedded explosives in the concrete.
i'm not a chemist, but i do know that generally, if chemical compounds aren't exposed to oxygen, they tend to be cool, and not turn into something else.

GENERALLY, not that are not bazillions of exceptions to this.

however, you only need ONE 'brand' of C4, or whatever, that has a VERY long 'shelf life' for this scenario to be a PLAUSIBILITY.

on another note, radium hot spots were found at the 'fresh kills' dump, recently. the place where some of the steel that wasn't sold to china ended up.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Do any of you guys know who was contracted to handle the cement for the construction of the twin towers? I can't seem to find much on it around the internet. Would be interesting to find out what company or companies were involved, who they employed etc. if for nothing else but to try to debunk my own theory here.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Do any of you guys know who was contracted to handle the cement for the construction of the twin towers? I can't seem to find much on it around the internet. Would be interesting to find out what company or companies were involved, who they employed etc. if for nothing else but to try to debunk my own theory here.

greetings...

here is a short documentary from 1983 about the building of the WTC... perhaps something in here may provide you with a clue...
Building the World Trade Center (1983) - Documentary

a very interesting thread...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join