It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 to 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I will not post a picture of myself - thats BS. For everyone to see who i am exactly - aint happening guys. I used to work at albertsons and before that at bombay. i am 20 years of age - at least i was. im 23 i guess now, im not even sure.

my friend has a digital camera - ill have a picture of the dots for you soon. how do i put it up?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
where can i upload a picture to tomorrow?>

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
im going to bed. ill talk to everyone tomorrow. please give me somewhere to upload the picture by the time i come back. im visiting with my friend tomorrow and will get it then. thanks. good night.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
hoooooooo boy!!!

Joined ATS just to tell us this story eh?
Instead of finding a doctor, or getting your family to help you find a pay stubb from work, or going to a news agency, or even the police to make an offical report.... you decide to join us here at ATS because..... we'll get the message out? we'll have similar stories? we'll give you the attention you seek?

I think you like jokes. Personally I belive that you rushed this one. You probablly could have had a much larger audiance of professionals/crackpots if you'd worked out the deatails a bit more.

Tin-Foil hats off to you hommie.

I can't wait to see a picture of a bad make-up job on your arm, and then your photoshop attempt at changeing your eye color. If your good enough you could probablly fool a nice little chunk of the crowd here.

Course... it's has been so soon that you still might have a chance with FOX news. That'd be awesome man. Seirously go rent Reservoir Dogs, watch the scene where Mr. Orange learns the Kamode story, then... just keep readin' it, and readin' it, and readin' it till you belive the [snip] yourself.

I'm pretty sure I can smell my own. I once called the police to tell them I had seen a gun on the lawn of a neighbour's house, in our white-bread town of zero guns. Got picked up and taken to the site with two S-cars, a Detective unit, and the classic Black suburban.... boy what a rush that was. course I was like 16.... and lonely

hahahahaha... oh man I love ATS

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 28-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko' by any chance!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I was JUST about to say, Donny G, have you seen Donnie Darko? At the beginning of the movie he wakes up on golf field just like you 'did'. It was a movie man, please get over it. I know the bunny was scary lol! Donny Gullible? Nah not me.

Why would you post on an internet forum when you just had this experience?

Post yourself, I already have without having to prove anything. Well maybe to show who I am hehehe.

In any case, Donny G take care and Peace,
- Naz

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I belive you, when you woke up, did you have a headache, prehaps you are suffreing from amnnesia, and are just rembering the last time you wore those clothes. Try looking through your old books and that and see if it opens up any doors.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Once upon another time I woke up in a dream where wishing things could make them so. I was as conscious as a stream. I pumped my arms to fly, then I was pumping my own gasoline.

I walked into the Money Store with nothing but a dime. A magpie with a broken wing cut into the line. I focused all my rage and locked him in a cage as small as mine.

I was tickling the ivories when an elephant joined in, beating on a bongo drum made of human skin. But even stranger, though, was the horse who played a bow and violin.

I dreamed I had insomnia. I had no place to sit. I felled a tree to the forrest floor. I never heard it hit.
I guess no one will believe you've dug a hole if you leave the dirt in it.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's probably not a 13 digit number, but a series of 6 numbers:
13 21 34 55 89 144

These are part of the fibonacci sequence.
To continue the sequence, you must add the previous 2 numbers together.
13+21=34
21+34=55
34+55=89

and so on.

F(n)=F(n-1)+F(n-2)

Maybe you got hit by a golfball and forgot the past three years?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I bet its an hoax.Why would a guy come here of all the places.Tell us your background your history,your age,your ethnicity and what were you exactly doing the day this happened.

ps:you must know that ATs catches fakers easily so dont try to fool us and if you are true then either you will be silenced by the govt or become a public spotlight and i fear it will be the former.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Be cool if this was real, but ...

Life on Mars, BBC America. A young single police officer is transported from 2006 to 1973. Really cool show. Wonder if this guy is a writer for them?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My first thought was also Donnie Darko. Gonna snuggle up with some popcorn and Fanta and watch this one play out, it's gonna be fun
I'd like to see some pics. If this is a screenplay idea, it will be difficult to garner support given the idea has been done before obviously.. though it hasn't stopped Hollywood before

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nah Life on Mars is a lot better than this...just finished watching it as well
I agree with previous posters..instead of going to a doctor etc you decide to register for here and post...sounds fishy to me

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I can't explain this - but something is just screaming in my head "Someones trying to write a credible screenplay or novel and has a serious case of writers block. They need a sounding board".

While I have a great amount of invested interest in subjects like this, I'm also extremely skeptical in today's entertainment driven world...everyone is working out a script or screenplay it seems,and I don't like contributing information when I know it's going to be used without credit or reference.

If this IS a genuine case, I'd love to hear a bit more details from the post author:

Namely - background, previous employment, hobbies, and anything and everything leading up to this moment that may be of relevance.

Until then, I'm as skeptical as a skeptic can get.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

Personally i was thinking of some kinda stupid viral marketing thing at best, a fool making this up at worst, but thats certainly a good possability...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Either way, if this is real we should still be giving him our support, i meen imagine how horrible it would be to be him, and no-one belive you aswell, espcially us lot who research into this stuff

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Donny G:
What were you smokin?? It must have been some potent stuff!
Sorry, but it sounds like you were trippin!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obviously, the guy's making it up....

I found it amusing that within, what, 48 hours(?) of Art Bell hosting a C2C episode on "Time/Dimensional Slips"-- he axed the main guest because the guy could barely talk, he wa so sick. The rest of the show, Art did call-ins and many of those callers' stories sounded pretty similar to this guy's story. And add in the fact that Donny actually mentioned Art Bell earlier in the thread... it's like George Noory says, I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaporTrail
hoooooooo boy!!!

Joined ATS just to tell us this story eh?
Instead of finding a doctor, or getting your family to help you find a pay stubb from work, or going to a news agency, or even the police to make an offical report.... you decide to join us here at ATS because..... we'll get the message out? we'll have similar stories? we'll give you the attention you seek?

I think you like jokes. Personally I belive that you rushed this one. You probablly could have had a much larger audiance of professionals/crackpots if you'd worked out the deatails a bit more.
[edit on 28-8-2006 by sanctum]

I think you hit the nail on the head.

For example, I want every member of ATS to imagine this really happened to them. The first thing you would do, in a panic, is see a doctor. These symptoms would most likely be caused by severe brain injury, tumors, or something along those lines. Even if they aren't, you'd still go to the doctor just to make sure.

But instead, this person is all "mysterious" and "cool" with his 13 digit number and bump on his arm.

This is total crap, and this guy should be banned. At least John Titor was remotely original and believable.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sounds like memory loss to me.

And by memory loss I mean the title of some BS film script that this guys trying to get out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join