It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 to 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you do a search on the number in question, ( 1321345589144 ), it points to a post concerning a failure to launch a Java script. Here's the problem encountered;

" In doing Ivor Horton's "Beginning Java 2 SDK 1.4" chapter 8 page 350 TestFormattedWriter program. . . "

Just thought I'd throw that out there. . .

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny G
I didnt have a job three years ago! I was just terminated from my job a week before it happened. i cant find any evidence of my supposed job now.

why would i go to a doctor? so they can scrutinize me and put me in the wack job facility. hell f'in no.

I didnt say aliens. Read the posts, buddy.

I dont know what happened. I feel like Im being watched at all times. My family seems strange to me now.

I have never seen this paper before with these digits. I never used to carry money around or even a wallet for that matter.

And yet, you felt it necessary to come to abovetopsecret and post this? Were you a member in 2003? Did you access this site before your "lost time" incident?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
and of course here it is the next day and no pictures..

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I must admit i am sceptical that he felt like coming here would really find him any answers and that he did not convince his family, but if it is true i think should get some small amount of credit.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Maybe his family is " in the know ", and that's why they're acting strange??? He does state that he feels like he's being watched also. . . Whatever the order of events, I too agree that his actions seem a bit strange???

Did anyone else do a search on the number in question? I was very suprised to get a hit, even though I don't see any blatantly evident reason behind it. It just seemed a bit strange to get an exact match

Without further evidence this is very hard to swallow. . .

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
BTW- How old are the three 100 dollar bills? Were they printed before his loss of memory or after? Could this maybe be of importance? If they were printed after 2003 then he couldn't have received them before he lost his memory? Just a thought. . .

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you just dont come here telling tall tales, without one piece of evidence. no one will believe you. i smell bs but i do live in the midwest.

im just amazed that the wonderful minds of ats are still falling for such fibs, its amazing how far some of these post will get. demand some evidence people!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow tough crowd!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
we really shouldnt be harsh to him until he shows us these pictures of his elbow, and what date the 3 100s were made.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
you just dont come here telling tall tales, without one piece of evidence. no one will believe you. i smell bs but i do live in the midwest.

im just amazed that the wonderful minds of ats are still falling for such fibs, its amazing how far some of these post will get. demand some evidence people!

Find me where ANYONE said that they believe this guy... find me ONE POST where someone flat-out said that they think this guy is actually telling the truth.

Me, personally, I'm just amazed that people like you get a boost for their ego by patrolling threads and calling out people for believing in crack-pot theories. Why does it bother you so much?

Back in school, you must've been hall-monitor...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I said i don't and i don't don't belive him, he may be telling the truth, but its a pretty far fetched story just to accept.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
img180.imageshack.us...

theres the link. I spent the 3 100 dollar bills it was the only money on me. Im sure that if you were in my situtation you wouldnt go to a doctor youd try to figure it out on your own right? i will probably go to a doctor eventually but i just thought people here might have a better idea or have seen this before or something

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Find me where ANYONE said that they believe this guy... find me ONE POST where someone flat-out said that they think this guy is actually telling the truth.

Me, personally, I'm just amazed that people like you get a boost for their ego by patrolling threads and calling out people for believing in crack-pot theories. Why does it bother you so much?

lol who is policing this thread? who is looking for a boost in their ego? IM SORRY I ASKED FOR ONE TINY BIT OF EVIDENCE. if you feel like three years of your life disappeared, im sure you could provide some sort of fact to prove what you say. i mean # at least prove your eyes changed color , how hard is that?

im very sorry you were abused by your hall monitor. dont take it out on me.
if you believe any STORY that someone comes in here telling, without a bit of fact, then your intelligence is comparable to bantha fodder. what is wrong with asking for simple evidence. what am i saying, humans dont lie or make stuff up.

sorry for my tone, you annoyed me.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

I agree- At this point I don't think anyone actually believes him. We're just being polite and assuming that he is following the ATS rules that state no one will knowingly post false material. That being said we have to deem him innocent until proven guilty. I'm sure that if he doesn't produce any other evidence that the mods will feel he's got a hidden agenda and shut this thread down, but it's not our call.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

ok here

Originally posted by krax
I belive you, when you woke up, did you have a headache, prehaps you are suffreing from amnnesia, and are just rembering the last time you wore those clothes. Try looking through your old books and that and see if it opens up any doors.

now i ask you politely , go annoy someone else. plenty of people here asked for evidence and said they too didnt believe his STORY.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That looks excatly like a BCG jab, i swear you said you were from bombay...why would you have American Money???

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
you guys going to keep fighting or look at the picture?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That looks excatly like a BCG jab, i swear you said you were from bombay...why would you have American Money???

I said I WORKED at bombay it's like pier 1. read the posts buddy durrrr

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hey man it was a honest question, im probably the only one who still half belives you, now how come that looks like a bcg jab?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hey man it was a honest question, im probably the only one who still half belives you, now how come that looks like a bcg jab?

whats a bcg jab?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join